The True Master
Chapter 1: Hello World!

Copyright© 2015 by Weerdo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Hello World! - While the rich can Make dolls to serve their every perversion and pleasure what does the common man do when a mind controlled doll falls into his lap calling him Master.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Jan 8 2016:

Ten Years Later

I stared at the TV watching as it flickered from one show to the next and into the stream of commercials, my mind was far away from the poorly written late night comedies and I was exhausted but reluctant to go to sleep. Closing my eyes for a moment I brought the beer back up and took another small sip of the thing. I had been nursing the same small bottle since getting back from work, and it was nearly gone the taste of dust in it and not nearly enough alcohol to give me a buzz to help clear my mind.

Leaning back I emptied the bottle and let it drop to the table. Opening my eyes I picked up my phone and looking at the time shook my head. I really needed to get some sleep.

A rapid knock on the front door of my apartment snapped me fully aware and I stood up.

"Hello?" I called out as I took a hesitant step forward. It was a semi bad neighborhood and I was in the cheapest apartment complex and even if it was close to midnight I doubted a thief or some other would be so brazen.

The knock repeated and I took another few steps forward. Looking through the peephole I saw a young woman with clothes practically painted to her skin desperately staring at me through the lens. Barely hesitating and fearing that she was in some kind of trouble I opened the door.

The woman collapsed inwards and the two of us tumbled to the floor, her on top of me using my body as a cushion as hit the hard linoleum of my apartment. She scrambled back to her feet and slammed the door shut.

I blinked and stared at her, she had the body of a model perfect in nearly every way. A thin body with large breasts although not out of proportion for her frame. Her skin was a paler shade, not the sun baked look that seemed to be so popular with the woman nowadays her hair was a deep red and long going down to just past her shoulder blades from what I could see. She was hardly wearing anything, a shirt far too small for her covering only enough of her chest to be decent yet still leaving a large portion of her pale flesh visible. Her skirt, which was hardly more than a strip of fabric covered so much that from my vantage point on the floor I could see that she was wearing lacy black panties.

I cleared my throat and started to get to my feet. "How can I help you?" I asked.

The woman blinked and her eyes swam in and out of focus, for a moment I wondered if she was high on something but I had seen that before and this was not a dazed high. Her eyes were full of confusion and fear.

"I..." She swallowed and looked around.

"I can't remember." She said

"You can't remember?" I asked prompting her.

She took a breath and looked around. "I can't remember anything." She said again.

I nodded. "Do you have a name?" I asked starting with what I thought would be the simple questions.

She nodded and opened her mouth and froze her eyes widened. "I can't remember Master!" She said. Her hands flew to her mouth. "I didn't mean to do that!" She said.

I was weirded out at this point, a woman calling me Master with at least partial amnesia had stumbled into my apartment.

"Your bag, it might have an ID." I said pointing to the small bag that she was holding.

She looked down at it as if noticing it for the first time and unsnapping it quickly upended the thing. A mass of wires and a small tablet fell to the floor. No ID or wallet. The two of us looked at the stuff for a moment before I bent down and scooped the stuff up and walked over to my couch.

"Come and sit down while we figure this out." I said to her.

The woman nodded and following me over sat down next to me. I set the cables on the coffee table and held the tablet out to her. She looked at it for a moment before slowly reaching out and taking it. Tapping the screen the thing flashed on showing a picture of the woman's face along with a title above it.

I stared at it for a moment my brain trying to come up with another meaning for the words but finding none. Femslave Model 8.1.3 were the words above her face.

"I, what?" Was all that I could say my brain still trying to process what was going on. I looked over at the woman but her eyes were locked on the screen in horror. A glint of something on the back of her neck caught my eye and I turned to get a better look. A metal socket was embedded into her neck, barely extending from her skin. I looked down at the table, the cables there would fit into it.

"Your neck." I said.

She looked over at me and a hand flew up to her neck quickly finding the socket she gasped and looked over at me.

"What is going on Master?!" She asked distressed.

"I don't know, but I have an idea one that I really don't want to say it out loud yet. Can I look at that?" I asked pointing at the tablet she was holding.

She hesitantly held onto the tablet for a moment before handing it over to me. I tapped the screen and the page turned in what I was now assuming was some type of manual. Quickly looking through the thing I skimmed the pages turning them as fast as I could tap the screen. Images of a woman in different positions, all of them sexual along with diagrams with instructions on them jumped out at me along with certain key words. Slave, doll, obedient, sexual play, reprogramming, compliance, and dozens of other terms jumped out.

I turned to look at the woman, she was similarly stunned at the information it seemed.

"You can't remember anything?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "It's a blur, I remember a van or something fighting with a guy and running from it. I didn't stop to look back and I ended up at your door. I knew my Master was inside." She said.

"You knew I was inside?" I asked.

She nodded. "I was going to the wrong Master. So I had to leave." She said.

I was trying to make sense of her words, from the manual, her actions, and the freaking cybernetic implant in the back of her neck I was piecing it together quickly enough. Someone had figured out how to reprogram human beings, living breathing people into sex slaves. I couldn't think of another outcome from how the woman looked and the references in the manual.

The clientele would be the rich elite, the one percent of the one percent. The people with so much money and power that the laws of the land that every other man was held to simply did not apply. Only they would have the influence to purchase someone like the woman beside me. Money wasn't the factor in those circles, the power that one wielded either out in the open or in the shadows. That was the currency of the realm.

"I really should be calling the police." I said.

The woman cringed. "They would take me away from you Master." She said.

I nodded in agreement, I would never see her again and I doubted that anything would be resolved in going to the authorities. Someone higher, much higher up the food chain then the local police would simply order the case swept under the carpet and a few days later I would have an "accident".

"They are going to be looking for you." I said.

"Yes Master they will be, and I will not be going back." She said.

"They whoever they are have to have connections everywhere. What if I don't want to deal with this and I send you back to them and demand a ridiculous amount of money to keep quite?" I asked her turning to look at her.

She raised her eyebrows. "Is that what you are going to do Master?" She asked.

"No."

"Then I'm not going to dwell on that possibility." She said.

I groaned and leaned back into the couch. "You said that you knew I was your Master. That has to be something that is hard coded, a firmware based directive to ensure that the doll is never straying to far from what the Master desires."

"Meaning what Master?"

"Meaning someone programmed you to come to me, knowing my expertise in computer systems and the willingness to help. That is not random it also means that you're special in some way." I said mulling it over in my head.

"Think about it, there have to be at least a few hundred dolls like you made every year. Any one of which could be sent to me for whatever purpose the person inside the organization has. But it was you that ended up on my doorstep."

"In what way Master?" she asked.

"Let me check something," I said leaning down to pick up the tablet again I quickly searched it for what I wanted."

"I apologize for this, but I order you to go into my kitchen and pick up a knife and stab yourself in the arm." I said as quickly as I could before I chickened out on the order.

The woman reeled away from me and stumbled from her seat her leg already moving her towards the kitchen.

"Master!" She cried out panicking.

I winced but remained silent following her into the kitchen.

The woman walked without a hitch in her step to the sink where a knife I had used to prepare dinner was visible. In a smooth motion she picked up the knife and twirling it in her hand put her opposite arm on the counter and raised her hand.

She froze, her entire body was trembling and her fist was turning white her grip on the knife tightening. I watched ready to yell out the order for her to stop the moment her arm moved.

She keened, her voice a high pitched wail as she fought some sort of battle inside of her own head trying to resist the command I had given her.

She let out a yelp and the knife slipped from her grip falling to the floor, her only a second behind it as she feinted. I stepped forward and caught her before she hit the linoleum, her entire frame was trembling and her eyes were clamped shut her face screwed up in pain.

"Relax, I resend the order." I said to her.

She stopped trembling but her eyes remained closed.

"Well when it comes down to it, you can resist an order I give you." I said.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Kate." She said.

"What?"

"My name, it's Kate." She said.

I looked down at Kate, and in that moment the same thought seemed to run through both of our heads. We were diving into something that was going to end up killing us, and neither of us cared. My life had been dull and meaningless up until the point where the brainwashed sex slave had turned up on my doorstep, all of it preparation. If I could unlock the technology that had been used on Kate I could use it on the people who had taken her and hopefully get her memories back.

"Kate." I said repeating her name.

She nodded.

"Any last name to go along with that? Kate's a common name." I said.

"No, it flashed in front of me when you told me to stop." She said.

"Yeah sorry about that. I had to test what I could order you to do and if you were able to fight it off. That was the best way I could think of doing it." I said.

"I get it but let's not do something like that again, it was incredibly hard to fight that command off." Said Kate.

"Agreed." I said. Pulling her up I stood her on her feet and she shakily got her balance.

The two of us looked at one another for a moment unsure what to do now.

"I have things I need to tell you Master." Said Kate.

"Like?" I asked at this point I was done with everything anything else she had to tell me wasn't going to surprise me.

"I might have fought off some of the programming but most of it is still there. I can't stop calling you Master for example." She said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She shifted on her feet and moving sat down in one of the chairs in my kitchen.

"I'm horny, and I want my Master to use me." She whispered a sound barely audible over the noise from my ancient fridge.

I blinked. I wasn't completely sure how to touch that particular statement. I knew what most people would do with it or at least most guys. Hearing her say that while she was dressed in that skimpy outfit and knowing that I was able to command her to do anything nearly broke my control.

I swallowed and sat down across the small table from her.

"Kate. That would mean you lose, all of the fighting that you must have done to keep some scrap of your identity and then break away from them. If I treat you like that it means they win and your nothing more then what they programmed into you." I said.

She looked up shaking her head.

"No! No its not! I got away and found a guy who's going to help me! You're not going to make me do anything crazy and I can't fight all of the programming! I could have wound up in the hands of some gang banger and be street whore. I could have wound up with some fat idiotic jock and be his little bitch! That's after escaping the people who did this to me! Instead I wind up with a Master who wants to help! Please be that Master so I don't go looking for another! What they did to me," She paused and moved her hands down to her hips.

"I can't remember my life before this but I know people aren't usually like this. I'm horny just from sitting next to you. I can't fight it off or ignore it, and all I want to do is obey you because no matter what you tell me to do it lets a little bit of that pleasure come to the surface. I've had an orgasm with every order you've given me. I can't imagine what it would be like to have sex with you Master!" said Kate almost breathless now.

I looked over at her, I wanted to say yes hell she had just justified it for me giving me a reason and an explanation. All I had to do was except it and my conscious would be clear. But in the back of my head there would be that single thread of thought the one that knew she wasn't really in control.

"Kate..." I trailed off I wasn't really sure how to let a woman who had just begged to be my slave down easily.

"I can't Kate. I can give you things to do to keep you busy and hopefully keep things under control but I can't take advantage. Hopefully I can figure out this program they used on you and reverse it. So you can stay here until then." I said wincing at the look of devastation on her features which had a moment ago been so animated.

"Do you not like me Master?" asked Kate her voice trembling slightly tears threatening to spill.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Really Kate? Your beautiful, and trust me I want too! But you don't have control over your actions. I have to be the one who has control." I said.

Kate nodded, the tears and pitiable face disappearing.

"I can't fight this programming off forever. It's like your orders, I can resist but it's taxing." She said.

I glanced at the clock on the microwave. "Then why don't you get some sleep." I said. It was just after one and I knew I wasn't going to sleep. My inner geek was dying to look over the tablet with the control software for her on it. Whether or not I would be able to restore her memories I had no idea but just getting a look at that tech was exciting. Helping her was still the first priority but using the technology in her head to help fight back against the people who had taken her was important as well. I was already running through scenarios, finding a way to disable anyone with the implants, hacking into them, creating a vaccine, and a dozen other things.

"But Master these feelings they won't go away!" She said.

"I get that but you've had a traumatic day and I want you to get some sleep." I said. Framing it as something I wanted so that it wouldn't go against her programing.

"I think that's a good idea Master." She said.

I nodded and stood pushing the chair back in. Kate did the same and I led her out of the kitchen back to the small bedroom that had in the apartment. Pushing open the door I winced at the mess, but there was hardly anything I could do about it now so I pushed the door open wider and let Kate in.

She looked around the small bedroom and the even smaller bed.

"Do you have a girlfriend Master?" She asked suddenly.

Taken off guard I shook my head. "No why?"

"The bed is hardly large enough to do anything, and I thought that might be why you don't want to use me." She said.

"I know." I said and going to my closet I quickly pulled out a pair of old sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Here." I tossed the clothes to her and surprised she caught them.

"They might be a little big, but they should be more comfortable then sleeping in the stuff you have on now." I said.

Kate looked down at the material.

"Thank you Master." She said.

"So you go ahead and get some sleep, I'm going to be reading that manual to see if we can fix you or at least get some of your memories back into your head." I said.

She sat down on the bed, her small frame taking a large portion of the bed.

"Are you not going to get any sleep Master?" she asked.

"Not planning on it no." I said.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable because of me Master!" she said standing back up. "You need your sleep."

Her programming was kicking in, her primary purpose had to be to ensure that her Master was always thought of first. Her own needs and wants were secondary to that directive it was a dangerous thing, and contradictory to a few million years of primate evolution.

"I order you to lie down on the bed and get some sleep." I said pointing at the bed.

She blinked and collapsed onto it in a huff.

"I don't get much sleep anyway, I hardly even sleep in my bed. I fall asleep on the couch more often than not so no feeling guilty about taking my bed." I said.

She nodded and lay herself down. I watched fascinated as her eyes closed and she immediately dropped off into unconsciousness. Whatever had been done to her allowed a person to control her autonomic functions, I momentarily wondered if an order for her heart to stop would be followed.

Rubbing my eyes and still trying to sort out everything that was happening I went to my closet and pulled out the bottle of pain killers. Dumping a few in my hand I tossed them back and swallowed tem dry wincing at the acidic taste.

Quietly stepping out of the room and closing the door behind me I went back to the living room and sat down at the couch. The TV was still on, now into the infomercial part of the night trying to sell me a blender that doubled as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Reaching for the remote I shut the thing off and threw the remote down on the table and picked up the tablet that Kate had with her. It was still open to the manual portion and backing out of it I was greeted with a fairly standard tablet interface only slightly modified to show that this tablet had only one purpose the reprogramming of the Dolls.

Picking up my laptop that was on the floor next to the couch I held the power button on the tablet and shut it down. Powered off I plugged it into my computer and making sure my own wireless was off so that the thing didn't try to call home I opened up my utilities and activated the cloner. It was a simple toolbox that would take an entire system image of the device and place it into an emulator allowing me to mess with it and try to fix things without permanently wrecking anything.

My laptop whirred and I switched the tablet on watching as the lines of code and commands flew across both screens. Whoever had done this was a genius in programming the dolls but their proficiency with security was horrible or they didn't have anything to crucial on the tablet.

I waited in the darkness of the living room on my ratty old couch as the copy finished. I unplugged the tablet and placed it inside the drawer of my little coffee table. It would be safe there for now.

Running the emulator I scanned through the files and programs on the device. Most of its memory was empty and my heart sank, the only documents I could find were on the maintenance and reprogramming of the Dolls. None of it on how it was actually done. I supposed that the clientele buying a doll like what they had tried to turn Kate into wouldn't want to be bothered by the minutia of programming and interfaces.

I found the control program that allowed the reprogramming, it was a small little thing buried inside the device, and much to my surprise unencrypted. Frowning I ran it through one of the more illegal decompiling programs I had on hand.

I stared at the lines of code translated through the machine language they had been in and slowly started to work my way through it. Reassigning value names and simplifying the calls the program was making took up most of the night, I worked as the sun started to creep up through the cheap drapes all the while trying to fight off the sinking feeling in my stomach. The code was making a lot of server side calls. Whoever had designed this program had made sure that it was only an interface, the minimal amount a customer would need to run locally to reprogram a doll. Everything else was handled at the server side.

Rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them I scrolled to another line and looked it over as my eyes drooped. Shaking my head I scribbled down a few more lines of notes trying to get a feeling for the scope of the program. If I couldn't use it to help Kate the least could do was understand how the technological aspect worked.

I closed my eyes and rested for a moment to try and sort everything out.


"Master?" Asked Kate as she touched my arm.

Startled I sat up the paper notes I had been taking throughout the night sticking to my cheek. She looked at me for a moment a laugh just below the surface of her smile it seemed. Reaching up I quickly pulled the papers sticking to my face off.

"I made you some coffee Master, breakfast will be ready in a few moments." She said offering a mug out to me.

I gratefully took the cup from her and gulped at it ignoring the heat.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Since 6 Master. I didn't want to disturb you so I made some breakfast and woke you when the alarm on your phone went off." She said.

"You must have woken up just after I went to sleep." I said.

"You were up that late Master?" She said.

I nodded and reaching down picked up the notes I had made throughout the night.

"Yeah, not that it was productive. I can't bring your memories back or even modify the programming in your head not without the people who did this to you knowing. The tablet calls a home server to connect you and they make the adjustments. Give me a few months and maybe I would be able to understand enough of the codes and protocols to cobble together a rough program to interface with the plug in your head and modify the programs in you. I'd be stabbing in the dark though not having any idea what I'm doing to your brain."

Kate had slowly sunk down to the ground as I told her everything, tears threatening to spill out from her eyes.

"I'm stuck like this then Master?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. Whoever they are they have millions if not billions in resources and years of work, doctors and computer programmers. I can't duplicate that in a lifetime." I said trying to keep tears from spilling out of my own eyes. "I can't help you without exposing you to them." I said.

Kate slowly shook her head. "That's not what I meant Master!" She said her voice tinted with panic now.

"I'd love to have my memories back but I can't focus on that right now! Right now all I can think about is you, having you use me! My skin feels like it's on fire and its only been getting worse. I have a headache and even wearing clothes in front of you feels wrong! You've been so nice since last night but I need a Master! I might have some of the old me back, but I'm still mostly what they turned me into!" she said the tears now spilling form her eyes.

She stood and before I could stop her pulled the sweatshirt off and shimmied out of the sweatpants tossing them to the side of the room.

"I need a Master!" She repeated. "If you can't do that I'll go insane! I'd be better off a doll then living like this! I need you to use me!" She said the tears now streaming down her face. "Living without a true Master I would waste away! I can't go months like this while you try to figure this out!"

I stared at her and try as I might I my eyes wandered down her figure taking everything in her silhouette framed by the rising sunlight streaming through the window behind her. She was breathtakingly beautiful, skin pale and unblemished unbroken by scars or tan lines. Her breasts fit her figure full and the nipples were hard and exposed. Between her legs was a pussy that was glistening in the lights and shaven clean, her legs were slick with her excitement. She shifted from side to side nervously causing the breasts to sway and her hair the rich red that it was going down just past her shoulders to swing and resettle.

She was beautiful, not an oversexed doll or a blond bimbo that a man looking only for sex would go for. She was elegant and poised a goddess of feminine perfection and she was begging me to take her and use her in any way I wanted.

Groaning and shifting in my seat I looked away from her.

"Kate."

"Master please!" She begged.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I was going to hell. I was going to jail, she would kill me when her memories came back. But none of that mattered.

Standing up I went over to her and stood looking down at her. She kept her eyes down looking at the floor, no doubt a programmed behavior to remain submissive and to my body it didn't matter. A woman was in front of me being perfectly submissive. The lizard brain and I didn't want to keep up the stoic behavior. I knew I should that what she was doing was not of her own volition a better man would say no and leave it at that.

"Kate. I'm not a saint. I can't resist a woman throwing herself at me day in and day out and-"

"I don't want you to resist Master!" She said interrupting me.

"I'm not done." I said raising my hand to stop any further protest.

"I just have to say something first alright?" I said.

Kate nodded.

"I'm sorry. If you look back on this after I fix this I'm sorry. If the real you is stuck in their somewhere looking out I'm sorry. You weren't lucky in the house you picked, I'm still going to use you like those men programmed you to be used. I promise I'll free you from it, but I can't hold myself back in the meantime." I said. My eyes were watering and I quickly raised my hand wiping at them. Trying to concentrate I stood up.

"I know that Master! At least you want to help!" Said Kate.

I looked down at her. "How do you even know I'm not lying or something? Pretend to help so you stay or something like that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You're the Master. I can't resist the programming to have one. So far you seem to be pretty nice." She said.

"Alright then." I said and taking a breath I let my control slip.

Stooping down I grabbed Kate and pressed her to my chest lifting her lithe form entirely off of the floor.

Kate gasped and hugged me back, her naked body forming to my clothed one.

"Your mine." I growled into her ear.

Kate shuddered and went limp her entire body turning to liquid in my arms.

I pulled back from her slightly to look her in the eyes. Her entire face was red and she was looking demurely up at me.

"It seems it doesn't take much to set you going then." I said.

She nodded slightly abashed. "Not when you say things like that Master. I think that was the most intense orgasm I've had in my life." She said.

"You can't remember anything though." I said as I slowly carried her towards the bedroom.

"Well I can't imagine I did. That was too intense Master." She said.

"Really? You don't want another one then?" I asked innocently.

She frowned. "I do Master!" She said.

"Good." Stepping into my room I tossed Kate onto the bed. Splayed out on the already rumbled sheets from her night sleeping and her legs spread wide, her skin already slick with sweat and her pussy glistening her hair slightly frazzled and her cheeks flushed from the orgasm moments before she looked like a creature designed solely for sex and allure.

Slowly I stepped over to her my eyes locked on her body, I had seen it earlier but had tried to look away. Now I openly examined her.

Kate shuddered under my gaze her eyes locked on my own as I looked her over.

"You do find me attractive Master?" She asked.

"I doubt very much any man in the world would say no to that question."

She smiled and leaned back into the bed spreading her legs wider.

"Then why don't you join me Master." She said.

I swallowed my mouth dry and shook my head.

"Not yet, I want to see how much programming they put in your head." I said.

"What do you mean Master?" Asked Kate.

"Don't move." I ordered.

Kate froze, her mouth slightly open and her arms locked above her. She continued to breath and her eyes darted back and forth trying to figure out what had happened.

Leaning over her I smiled. Moving slowly so that she could see what I was doing I moved my hand out toward her.

"I'm going to make sure that you enjoy every moment of being my slave." I said to her. It was a promise as much to her as I t was to myself. If she was unable to disobey anything I told her then I would have to say all of the right things. Any miscalculation any wrong step could do damage.

I placed my hand on her breast and she moaned, vocalization apparently not a part of the order not to move.

I let my hand roam around her breast for a moment, avoiding the nipple which I could see was rock hard instead gently caressing every other portion of the flesh. She was moaning nonstop at this point and I could see that she was getting close to her release again.

Smiling I leaned down. "New rule Kate. No orgasms without my permission." I said.

I saw her eyes twitch and widen slightly as she registered the order and her breathing picked up in pace her moans growing more urgent. Smiling I let my hand slide down her skin from the underside of her breast down her ribs and stomach to her hips. I let my hands rest and move in small circles watching in fascination as she struggled to remain still.

Glancing back up at her face I let my hand slide inward. She continued to moan and I let my hand go to the inside of her thigh just inches from her wet snatch which at this point was beginning to leak so profusely that the bed sheets underneath her were beginning to show evidence of it.

Leaning forward towards her I paused my hand. "Cum." I whispered and brushed her pussy.

Kate shuddered and my hand was suddenly wet, I didn't stop though and continued to caress her moving more quickly now.

"Again." I said.

Kate keened, an animalistic sound of pleasure emanating from her throat and shuddered again.

"Again." I ordered.

Kate's eyes rolled up and she let out a yelp. Her skin was now completely soaked in a layer of sweat and my hand was slick.

I moved my hand away. "You can move." I said.

Kate gasped and unfroze.

"Master!" She breathed. Kate took several more breaths and getting ahold of herself looked up at me with utter adoration.

Not taking my eyes off of her I quickly stripped out of my own clothes.

Kate's eyes immediately shot down to look at me.

I grumbled something and quickly rolled over on top of her my naked form covering her own smaller one pinning her to the bed beneath me. I held myself there for a moment reviling in the feeling of control. Kate had been reduced to a quivering mass of a woman the order to not orgasm without my consent keeping her on the edge even now.

The primal aspect of my brain, the bottom of the brain stem where most autonomic function was and where the oldest instincts in any animal including humans was housed was reveling in this. The pure and simple domination of a male over a female. I was the strong Alpha male her the submissive female. Despite the proper upbringing, the social pressures and the progressive attitudes I had towards women I was looking at Kate as mine. The caveman had the woman's body, and the modern man held the woman's respect. I had her body, her mind and even her soul under my control a dangerous mixture that was lowering every inhibition and semblance of manners I had.

"Your mine." I growled in her ear.

Kate's eyes widened and I thrusted forward burying myself in her body. She yelped and bit down on her lip her eyes rolling back in bliss.

"Master!" She breathed.

I slowly began to rock back and forth, not going at a rutting pace or any significant speed. I could take my time, she was mine and she wasn't going anywhere. Kate was shaking and it looked as if she was already on the edge of another orgasm.

Kate moaned each time I was fully inside of her, her hands coming up and grabbing my shoulders pulling me in to her and trying to keep me inside whenever I moved away. Her slim legs did the same as she wrapped them around my back locking me to her as we moved.

"I can't take this Master! It's too much!" She said.

"Too much? We've hardly started. I think I'm going to do this every day." I breathed. With one of my hands I groped in the darkness beneath me and finding Kate's breast quickly pinched her nipple.

She whimpered and I lowered my mouth to her swallowing the sound as she made it. Each time I tweaked her nipple her pussy already tight became like a vice for a moment squeezing me. This wasn't a daily occurrence for me and although it quickly would be I didn't have any endurance. The combination of her beneath me moaning at every thrust, and obedient to my every desire along with the feeling of her body had me on edge.

"Cum." I breathed in her ear.

Kate froze for a moment before she let out a muffled yelp her entire body seeming to convulse.

Her pussy clamped down on mine harder than before and I moaned, burying myself into her I let loose. Kate groaned and unable to hold myself up I slowly collapsed on top of her.


I opened my eyes and blinked, registering the small body that was plastered on top of me. It was something I never really experienced. The few girlfriends I that went to bed with me in the past never ended up like this. Mostly due to my insomnia and inability to sleep with someone else next to me. With Kate however I was perfectly content with her on my chest, I could feel her warmth and the beating of her heart.

She was a slave to my every desire, I could do anything I wanted to her and she would obey with a smile on her face. It was a terrifying if exhilarating feeling having that much power. I could use her like her creators had intended and use her to sate the desires she stirred up but I was going to try and fix her return her to the person she had been.

That person would hate me and everything that had been done to her. Unconsciously I reached up and placed an arm around her. Kate sighed in her sleep and settled into my chest looking as content as the most spoiled housecat.

For a house or so I remained still watching her sleep she was still catching up on it and although I had barely gotten any I couldn't slip back into unconsciousness. When the sun was just beginning to fall back down to the horizon judging by the shadows in the room she stirred and yawning looked up at me from where she was sleeping.

"Good afternoon Master." She purred very pleased with herself it seemed.

"We really shouldn't spend all day in bed you know." I said.

"What else do you want to do Master? I think staying in bed would be much more fun than anything else." She said.

"As much as I want to I need to start figuring out how to reverse engineer that thing in your head." I said tapping the back of her neck.

Kate slowly nodded and then put her head back down on my chest.

"I remembered more, while I was sleeping." She said.

"More about you? Your past?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Brief flashes disjointed stuff. Everything was out of order and jumbled up I can barely remember any of it now it's all starting to slip away like a dream." She said.

It was probably because of how scrambled her brain was getting anything back was going to be a miracle.

As I was mulling this over Kate slowly began to extricate herself from me and the sheets. All coherent thought was cut off as she struggled out of the tangled sheets to sit up in the bed. The sunlight from outside filtering down to bath her in a natural spotlight, her pale skin something that I already knew was beautiful in the shadows of the night promising so many things to the man that managed to see so much of it was equally enrapturing in the daylight.

Kate caught my stares and smiling slowly turned in the sunlight offering me a full view of her upper body.

"You really don't want to leave this bed do you?" I asked my eyes focused on her nipples which under my gaze were rapidly hardening.

She smiled. "No."

"Am I going to have to order you to get off of me?" I asked.

Kate leaned down and laid herself back on top of me her breasts pillowing up on my chest.

"I don't think you can do that Master." She said.

"You are a minx aren't you?" I said.

"I can't help it Master! That was perfect! And even now just being in contact with you! It's the best feeling in the world like everything is glowing!" She said.

I snorted. "You certainly know how to inflate a man's ego. I think that chip in your head was helping me." I said tapping her head.

"Does that matter?" She asked.

"I'd like to think I'm a sex god but based on what my past girlfriends have told me I doubt that." I said.

Kate giggled. "Well then you're my personal sex god."

I snorted again and put my head back on my pillow luxuriating in the feeling of her on top of me. To tell the truth it was something I really didn't get to do that often, I was a loner and didn't really have anyone I would call a friend. It had been that way since Collage, and I hardly even dated preferring to go to work and then make extra money freelancing tech work.

I didn't go out clubbing, I didn't go on dates and the few time I had a woman over it had been brief relationships. I usually couldn't stand being around someone for so long. Kate though I wasn't looking for an excuse to get rid of her or get away from her. I was actually enjoying her company.

We laid in bed for a few more minutes before I put my hand on her shoulder pushing her up slightly. Kate groaned by immediately complied rolling off of me. Stepping out of bed I grabbed my boxers and pants.

"I need to get working on that tablet." I said.

Kate looked up at me from the bed, her hair was splayed out on the sheets her more intimate bits covered by only a thin cloth. She looked like an old painting of a Greek goddess.

"What do you need me to do Master?" Asked Kate.

"I don't know, I really don't have anything for you to do right now." I said.

Kate rolled over and stepped out of the bed.

"I can help you Master, it is for my benefit after all." She said.

"Uh, alright." I said unsure to be honest how much help she would be. I suspected that her programmers wouldn't leave any computer knowledge or hacking abilities in her head even if she had them to begin with. She had partially broken from their control, and giving her any knowledge about how to further that division was idiotic.

Kate pranced out of the room in front of me still naked and dumbly I followed her. The living room was as we had left it, the notes and my laptop along with the tablet were all still in their place. Sitting down on my couch I picked up the laptop and opened up the copy of the tablet I had made.

I stared at it for a moment unsure where to even begin. I had no resources to call on and searching the internet for anything was liable to get me tracked down in a heartbeat if these people were as powerful as I thought they were.

Not knowing what else to do I started going through the file structure opening any of the documents I could read, everything from configuration files to semi populated SQL databases. All of it was horribly confusing and as I worked through it a I kept a running tab of notes next to me trying to link every part of the program together and figure out what the different names and call signs for everything meant.

I quickly lost track of the time as I worked through everything, this happened when I worked on a problem. I usually had more references to go off then what this thing was giving me but I was slowly starting to make sense of everything.

Leaning back in my seat I looked up to see Kate sitting in the chair across from me looking bored. I glanced down at the clock, I had been at this for close to four hours already without stopping.

"Uh, Kate when did you put clothes on?" I asked. She was back in the sweatpants sweatshirt combo I had given her yesterday.

"I didn't think you would mind, I put them on while I was cleaning." She said.

I looked around surprised, my apartment was cleaner. The shoes that were usually in a mess by the door were lines up and clean. I turned around to look in the kitchen the dishes were gone from the sink and it looked as if the floor had been mopped something I had only done once or twice. The apartment hadn't been a sty but neither had it been clean. Now it was sparkling as much as a poorly maintained apartment built in the 80's could.

"You didn't have to do that." I said looking around.

"I wanted to feel useful Master." She said.

"Useful?" I asked.

She nodded. "You're working on a way to fix me, and I can't help with that so I figured I'd help you with everything else. Was I not supposed to do that Master? Did I move something out of place!" her voice was going shrill and she was very quickly working herself up.

"No! Its fine Kate, it's great!" I said stopping her. She calmed back down the frantic look at the thought of doing something wrong quickly fading away.

"I need to do something Master, you're the one working for me! It's supposed to be the other way around." She said.

"Other way around?" I asked confused about what exactly she meant.

"I'm the slave! I should be working while you relax! You shouldn't have a care in the world! I should be letting you use me! So far you've been so nice and everything, you won't let yourself be a Master! If you need a break order me to give you a blowjob or for me to be a footrest or something!" she said.

I looked over at her, she was breathing hard and her face was quickly turning red.

"A footrest?" I asked holding back a laugh.

She shrugged, "I don't know. It was the first thing that popped into my head." She said.

I nodded. "Perfectly reasonable."

The blush deepened on her face.

"Well come on then." I said pointing at my legs.

Kate looked at me and then down at my legs before she jerked out of the chair and onto the floor. She quickly made her way to my feet and raising them she slid underneath.

For a moment the two of us remained like that, her staring at the floor and me at her with my feet resting on her back. She shivered and bit her lip.

"This is arousing?" I asked.

Kate nodded "Your order's holding it back though." She said.

"Right, well get up this is ridiculous." I said.

Kate quickly got to her feet and stood up in front of me.

"Come here" I said opening my arms.

Kate hesitated and then sank down into my lap and I hugged her to me. Kate suddenly burst into tears and for a moment I feared had gone too far and broken her trust.

"Kate?" I said hesitating.

"Master, you're too nice." She said. Moving in my arms and bending in a way that only a gymnast could she turned around to face me. I looked at her face and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"Kate, I'm trying to help the woman inside of you. I want you to go back to what you were before. I might have already taken advantage of you but I'm hoping you can see past that latter. I don't want to humiliate you, and to tell you the truth I'm just happy to have you here." I said. I tightened the hug a little drawing her closer to me.

"A slave for you?" asked Kate.

"No, a person. I'm a loner anti-social or whatever you want to call it. Never had many friends and never really wanted any, I always seem to do something wrong or miss something. I've ruined or just drifted out of any relationship I've ever had." I said.

Kate looked frowned.

"But you're so nice Master." She said.

"I think your perspective is a little biased." I said smiling. "I interact with stranger's fine, I love to walk the city by myself. It's part of the reason I work with computers, they are easy to understand. Maybe that's why it's working with you." I tapped her head. "Your half computer right now." I said.

Kate giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. "Maybe, but I'm still happy your my Master." She said.

I nodded as well and the two of us closed our eyes.

Then the door to my apartment exploded inwards.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.