The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 8: Jillian the Gusher

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Jillian the Gusher - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Jillian’s Introduction to Threesomes

August 15 - 16, 1976

“Show us yer tits, luv!” Lori said to Jillian.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” she responded. “You too, Will, give us a perve at your dick!”

Lori and I removed our shirts at the same time; I sat on the edge of the bed, and took my shoes and socks off. Standing up, I removed my jeans and undies; Lori was also completely naked now; I could see her nipples were all puffed up. Jillian slowly started to remove her clothes; first her long-sleeved top, then she unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her legs, until she was just wearing her panties.

She cast her eyes back and forward between Lori and me; I could see her taking a close look at Lori’s bare crotch, and her puffed up nipples.

“You shave there?” she said. “How does that feel? How often do you have to keep it trimmed?”

“I’ve been doing that for several years,” Lori replied. “Mary-Beth told me about it, she said that she shaved her pubes, and how nice it felt. I just give it a touch up every day or so in the shower, when I do my legs and armpits. Sometimes I get Will to help me, and that’s pretty nice.”

I smiled; what Lori didn’t know is she wasn’t the only person who I’ve given a trim down there to.

“I’ve never thought about doing that,” Jillian said. “I mean, I keep the hairs trimmed; but well, as you can see, I’m not really all that hairy there.”

She pushed her panties down to her ankles, stepped out of them, and leant back on the bed, spreading her legs open. She was right, she wasn’t particularly bushy; all she had was a light covering of sandy red hair; the same colour as on her head. I was hoping her pubes would be the same colour as her red hair; her hair colour was almost like that of a flaming redhead; just a lighter sandy red. It sure looked cute, and rather sexy. As she leant back, I could see the sheen of her wetness already; and through her hair, right at the top of her pussy, I could see the bulge of her clit; it was already engorged and swollen, pushing her labia apart.

“You like, Will?” she asked me. Her arms were folded across her breasts.

“I certainly do, Jillian, you look sexy as hell!” I replied. “And I love the cute freckles around your breasts, too; they give me a path to follow to kiss and suck.”

“Oh, them, well, I have lots of freckles all over my body,” she said. “I love your nipples, Lori; they look really sexy the way the whole nipple and areola get swollen like that. I don’t think I’ve ever seen nipples quite like that; not that I’ve seen a great deal of other girls’ breasts.”

“My puffies?” she replied. “I get that from my mother, hers are pretty similar. She said it made it really hard to breast feed us kids though; apparently I was worse than Mary-Beth, I just didn’t want to latch onto her nipples at all.”

“I hope you’re better at latching onto nipples now ... Can I see just what yours are like to suck? What are the rules for us this week; I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Rules? We’ve told you the main one, ‘Naked at Night’. Apart from that, the main thing is that you enjoy everything. Show respect and consideration to each other; no one has to do anything that they feel uncomfortable about. It’s non-judgemental; we don’t criticize or poke fun at anyone; if you want to suggest something, then you should be free to make a suggestion knowing no one will think badly of you, or ridicule you. Apart from that, anything goes. Now come over here to me, and suck my puffy titties.”

Jillian moved across towards Lori, and the two girls put their arms around each other. She tentatively kissed Lori on the lips, initially just letting her lips brush Lori’s, but quickly progressed to kissing her harder. Jillian moved a hand up, and tentatively rubbed a finger around one of Lori’s nipples. Lori cupped a hand over one of Jillian’s breasts, and squeezed the hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger, then took Jillian’s head between her hands, and guided her mouth to a waiting breast.

Jillian’s lips latched over Lori’s breast; she sucked the soft flesh into her mouth; I could see her mouth working, suckling. It was almost like she was a starving baby, seeking out her mother’s milk. Lori moved her hands lower, and started caressing Jillian’s backside. Jillian started rocking and swaying, rubbing her groin against Lori, rubbing her crotch along Lori’s leg. Lori pushed her back gently, until her legs pressed against the side of the bed. Jillian understood what Lori was trying to do, and fell back onto the bed, pulling Lori down with her.

I watched as the two girls kissed and caressed each other; Lori looked at me and mouthed ‘get some towels’. I ducked out to the bathroom, and found some of the large towels in the linen cabinet – sorry, ‘bath sheets’, to give them their correct name – and returned to the bedroom. The two girls moved off the bed, and we spread the two towels out down the length of the centre of the bed. They resumed their position on the bed.

Lori moved around and buried her head between Jillian’s legs; the two of them were in a tight sixty-nine. I could hear the sounds of licking and their soft moans of pleasure. I moved closer, to get a better look and I could see Jillian fingering Lori’s cunt as she licked around her clit. She had two fingers sliding in and out of Lori’s cunt; I could see all the wetness covering the fingers as Jillian thrust them in and out. It didn’t take long for Lori to come; she cried out and held Jillian’s head close to her pussy.

With her climax over; Lori moved around, so her face was up next to Jillian’s. She indicated to me that I should lie down on the other side; the two of us began sucking Jillian’s breasts; but Lori pushed my head down, and indicated that I should go down on Jillian. I scooted down to the bottom of the bed, and positioned myself between her thighs. She was already very wet; her lips swollen and spread open. Her clit was quite large; I could clearly see it sticking up from the junction of her labia; it almost looked like the head of a tiny penis. I moved closer, and placed my lips around the tip of her clit; I sucked and licked, and I could hear Jillian responding; I couldn’t distinguish the words she was saying; not with my head down between her legs.

I concentrated on licking and sucking around her clit; I moved a finger up underneath and slid that inside her cunt. She was incredibly wet inside; as I pumped my finger in and out, more of her juices squirted out around my finger. Every so often, I would move my tongue down to her opening, and lick up the excess wetness that was flowing from her. Her taste was slightly stronger than Lori’s taste, or even Megan’s. It wasn’t unpleasant; just different, stronger.

I glanced up along Jillian’s stomach, and I could see Lori’s mouth firmly attached to one of Jillian’s breasts. She was sucking hard, and she was caressing and tweaking Jillian’s other breast with one hand. I dove back between her thighs, and resumed licking her wet pussy. It only took a few minutes before Jillian cried out loudly; her whole body shook, and more warm juices flooded from her.

I raised my head up so I could look at her; she was smiling broadly.

“Move up here, and kiss me,” she said.

I pushed myself up; sliding along her body. As I was almost up so my face was level with hers, I could feel my knob pushing against her pussy. I looked at her quizzically; she mouthed a silent ‘yes’. I pushed myself up further, and I could feel her cunt start to open up as I pushed inside her.

“Oh, yes, all the way inside,” she said softly. “Lori, your boyfriend is inside me, filling me up!”

Lori looked at me, and smiled. “Do a good job, Will,” she said, and kissed my cheek.

I raised myself up on my hands, and started sliding in and out. Jillian was rather tight, but incredibly warm and wet inside; and all the wetness made it easy to fuck her. I concentrated on setting a steady rhythm, not too fast, and making sure each stroke slid the full length inside her. I could see Lori lying next to Jillian, caressing her breasts and squeezing her erect nipples. I wondered just what she thought about seeing me having sex with Jillian; I would have to ask her later on. It felt strangely exciting to me; somehow having Lori right next to us, as I was sliding in and out was a completely different experience to me.

As I thrust in and out, Jillian was moaning softly; Lori was rubbing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. I could feel myself getting closer to coming; I wanted to make sure Jillian did (again). I tried to think of something else other than what I was doing; anything to delay the inevitable. I didn’t have to worry, within a few more thrusts, Jillian cried out loudly and jerked up and down. I could feel her vagina tighten around my cock; she was still wet enough for me to keep thrusting. Another three thrusts; and my own orgasm started. I heard myself grunting loudly with each spurt.

After I had come; I lowered myself to Jillian’s chest. She reached up and stroked my cheek, and kissed my lips gently.

“Thank you, that was so lovely,” she said.

Lori rolled over and kissed my cheek, and then kissed Jillian on the lips.

“It was lovely sharing that moment with the two of you,” Lori said. “I’m going to get cleaned up, and make a start on dinner.”

Jillian snuggled up to me, and I held her close to my chest.

“Did you like that?” she asked. “Was I any good?”

“You were fantastic,” I replied. “That was a really lovely experience, making you come, and then being inside you. I guess we should help with dinner, and then it will be study time after we’ve eaten.”

She pulled a face. “Are you really going to make me study?”

“Of course I am; that’s the main purpose of this week. If you end up failing in the HSC, your parents will want to know what you did while you were here. If you study for a couple of hours, we can have some more fun before it’s time to get to sleep.”

We headed up to the shower; Lori was just finishing as we got there. Jillian and I had our shower, dried each other off, and went back to the kitchen. We helped with the final stages of preparing dinner; setting the table, and then it was time to eat.

“We should have asked you, Jillian,” Lori said. “Is there any food or drink in particular that you like, or dislike?”

“Oh, there’s nothing special,” she replied. “Most meats, vegetable; but not Brussel sprouts, I hate those things! Little bangers, Paul calls them; they make me fart something fierce!”

“Okay, no fart generators,” Lori said, laughing. “Anything else?”

“Not really; I like to have a cup of tea before bedtime, that’s about it.”

“Tea bags okay?” I asked. “If you prefer loose leaves, I can get some tomorrow.”

“That’s fine; really, I don’t want you to go to any trouble on my part.”

We finished our meal; then Jillian and I cleaned up from dinner, and started doing the dishes. Jillian commented on the lack of hot water at the kitchen sink.

“That’s one thing we will be looking for in the next place,” I said. “A proper hot water system; not just the heater over the bathtub; but a system that has real heater, for the bathroom, kitchen and all that. It’s a pain in the arse having to heat up the kettle on the stove, and there’s always the risk of scalding oneself if the water is too hot. Having a proper laundry too, that’s also on the list!”

“Are you still thinking of looking for a larger place; getting some of the others in with you?”

“Yeah; probably Thursday you can get to meet the other three; we will go down to the pub for dinner and drinks, see what you think of them. If you want, come summer time we can start looking around for a decent size terrace house; maybe find something where we can rehearse in, too. That’s assuming you still would want to share a place with us.”

“I think I would want to share a place with you and Lori, but ask me again at the end of the week. You might have decided by then that you would prefer to stay by yourselves, anyway.”

We had finished the washing up, so we went into the study, where Lori was already into her books. I asked Jillian what she wanted to revise first; she said that she had problems with some of the concepts dealing with combinations and probability.

“There’s this one question, I can’t understand the reason behind the answer.” She pointed to a problem on a page; it was simple probabilities; the question was ‘Bill has been rolling a six-sided die; he has already rolled two sixes with his first two rolls. What is the probability that he will roll another six?’

“I know the answer is one in six; but that doesn’t seem correct, surely rolling three sixes in a row would have a much lower probability than that?”

“Well, what you have to remember is that each roll of the die is a discrete event; the die has no memory of what might have happened before. What you also have to do is make sure you define what they call the ‘sample space’ correctly. Now, the sample space for rolling a six-sided die has six possible outcomes; from one to six. Assuming it’s a fair die, there’s an equal chance of any number turning up.

“Now, let’s say our sample space will be the result of two consecutive dice rolls; we have six times six possible outcomes; there are thirty-six possible results. So I have a one in thirty six chance of rolling two sixes in succession. Now, the next roll of the die will be completely unrelated to what has gone before; it has its own sample set for results, of which there are six.”

We spent the next thirty minutes discussing probabilities, sample sets, combinations, all with various examples. Eventually the concepts ‘clicked’ with Jillian. She then worked through the remainder of the sample questions; asking my advice on a few occasions. Meanwhile, I got into some of my study; the despised organic chemistry was overdue for some attention.

The three of us worked on our own until nine-thirty; every so often Lori would ask for my thoughts on an aspect of the book outline she was working on; or Jillian would get me to check her work.

“I think I’ve done enough of this stupid chemistry tonight,” I said out loud. “Anyone else thinking it’s time to call it a night?”

“I’ve still got some more I want to do,” Lori said.

“That’s enough for me,” Jillian said. “What were you suggesting, Will?”

“I think there’s a bed we can try out, what do you think?”

“I’ll be with you in maybe half an hour or so,” Lori said. “But you two head off if you want, there’s no need to wait for me.”

I put my notes away in the filing drawers, and I led Jillian into the bedroom. We straightened out the bed; making sure the large towels were covering the centre part of the bed. They were still slightly damp from where Jillian had gushed from earlier in the evening. We lay together on the bed, our arms around each other.

“What would you like to do?” I asked her. “I’m completely at your disposal.”

“Do you think you could go down on me?” she asked. “When first Lori, and then you did that to me; it wasn’t like anything I had experienced before.”

I moved around so I was positioned between her legs; lying on the bottom part of the bed. I brushed my fingers along her pussy, parting her sparse hair. Her clit was already swollen and protruding out from the junction of her labia. I could see the wetness already forming around her opening; her lips were glistening with her dew, and as I parted her lips I could see her cunt looking wet and inviting. As I moved my head forward, my tongue ran over her clit; I heard her draw her breath in sharply.

“God, that’s so good when you lick right on there,” she said.

I adjusted my position so I could slide a finger or two inside her as I licked around her clit. With my face so close to her pussy; every time I pushed my fingers inside her I could hear the squelching sounds from all the wetness inside her. I licked around her clit, then down over her pee hole, and I would lick my fingers as I pulled out of her. I curved my fingers up inside her, trying to rub where I thought she would be the most sensitive. Soon she was moaning loudly and squirming under my face. I had to concentrate on keeping my tongue right on her clit. I alternated from licking her clit, to pushing my lips hard against her pussy and sucking her lips and clit in my mouth.

It didn’t take all that long before Jillian came; she started groaning loudly, and with each spasm of her orgasm, the groans would deepen until it sounded almost like a grunt. Her body shook and shuddered; I gripped her tightly with my free hand.

“Please, don’t stop, keep doing that,” Jillian said. “You can make me come again and again.”

I continued licking and fingering her; true to her word, she came twice in short succession. After she came for the final time; Lori entered the room, and lay on the bed next to Jillian. While I continued to lick her pussy, Lori was sucking her breasts. I had two fingers inside her cunt, pressing up and rubbing where her sensitive spot was. With Lori attending to her breasts; Jillian was moaning continuously, and writhing underneath us.

As I sucked on her clit, Jillian let out a loud groan. I could feel some warm spurts of her juices; with each spasm of her orgasm, another spurt hit my lips. It wasn’t pee; it didn’t have that tangy taste that I would associate with pee; it had to be was her vaginal juices. She had warned us that when she came, sometimes she would produce lots and lots of juices. I had experienced that with other woman; particularly Jenny DeJong. When she had finished; I pulled my soaking fingers from her cunt, and sat up on the bed.

“Your face is soaked!” Jillian exclaimed. “I’m sorry; I think I must have squirted all over you as I came that last time.”

She sat up, and started licking my face clean. Lori saw what she was doing, and did the same; both girls were licking Jillian’s juices from my face.

“What was it like, having Jillian squirting over you?” Lori asked.

“Actually, it was pretty enjoyable,” I replied. “It’s hard to describe it, actually, but there were all these spurts of hot liquid. I guess it must be like when I come in your mouth.”

Lori pulled Jillian back down on the bed; the two of them started kissing and caressing each other. I lay down behind Jillian, my erect prick was pushing between her thighs, and I could feel all the wetness between her legs covering my knob. Jillian pulled her face from Lori’s, and reached between her legs to take hold of my prick.

“Lori, can I have you boyfriend make love to me again?” she asked. “He’s been so good going down on me, and I think he deserves a treat.”

“Of course he can, assuming Will wants to,” Lori replied. “You don’t have to ask my permission; the whole point of this week is to let us have sex with whoever we want to. You have permission to have sex with him anytime he wants it. Just like I hope you will have sex with me lots of times, too.”

“Good; I want that too,” Jillian said. “I want to have lots and lots of girl sex.”

She moved my cock around, trying to position my knob at her opening. I shifted my position slightly, to make the angle better, and once I felt we were lined up, I pushed into her, and I felt my knob push her open. She was so wet inside; it was like sliding into some warm honey. I rocked back and forward slowly, letting my prick slide slowly in and out. I fucked Jillian slowly and gently; keeping the rhythm constant, even as Lori made Jillian come. As I thrust in and out, I could feel Lori’s fingers brushing against my cock as she was rubbing around Jillian’s pussy.

After a few minutes; I couldn’t hold back. I pressed my hand tightly to Jillian’s breast, closed my eyes, and started coming. I could hear her crying out, as she felt me spurting inside her. When I finished coming; I stayed inside her, just holding her close to me. Lori was holding her close, too; all three of us were in a big clump, holding each other tightly.

After a few minutes, we started to disentangle ourselves; we ended up in the bathroom together. With a bit of squeezing, we were all able to get in the tub and under the shower together. Not that we were really able to wash ourselves well; it was more to freshen up a bit. I rinsed my face and groin under the warm water, then got out to dry myself. The two girls finished up washing each other; and got out of the shower to dry themselves. Once we were clean; it was back to bed. Somehow I ended up lying in the middle of the bed; with Lori on one side and Jillian on the other.


I woke up, still with a girl on each side of me; but shoulders and neck were aching; I must have slept in a strange position, twisting myself between the two of them. I tried to pull an arm up from underneath Lori, but I wasn’t able to do that without waking her. I was able to get the arm free from underneath Jillian; at least I thought I was careful enough, but she stirred as I woke her up.

“Oh, is it morning already,” Jillian said, stretching. “For some reason I slept like a log!”

Lori woke up as well, and sat up, allowing me to flex and massage my shoulder.

“I slept well, too,” Lori said. “I always sleep well after a good orgasm or two! And there’s nothing like starting the day off with some coming. What do you think Will; are you up for it?”

“I can get him ‘up’,” Jillian said.

She leant over my waist, took hold of my prick, and started licking and sucking my knob. It didn’t take very long before I was hard.

“Now, do you want his prick, or his tongue?” Lori asked Jillian.

“You take his prick,” she said. “So just what do I do?”

“Straddle his face, and let him work out what needs to be done.”

Lori swung across my waist, positioning herself right above my prick. Meanwhile, Jillian had worked out what Lori was intending; and had her lovely pussy right above my face. I had a perfect view of her wet pussy, the lips already spread open, her clit engorged and poking through its hood. She lowered herself, and I started licking.

“Oh, God, I can feel his tongue already on my clit!” she exclaimed.

Meanwhile, I felt the warm wetness around my cock as Lori lowered herself onto me, letting my shaft impale her wet cunt. By the sounds of things, the two girls were kissing each other, and caressing their breasts. Jillian quickly became very wet as I licked and sucked around her clit; and after a minute or two she was even wetter still, as she gushed more warm juices as she came. Not only was she almost permanently aroused and moist; but she seemed to be able to come very quickly, and multiple times in quick succession. She came a second time just as Lori came; both of them groaning loudly. That was enough to set me off; I spurted several times deep inside Lori.

“You are so right, Lori,” Jillian said, “starting the day with some lovely orgasms is perfect!”

I heard the noises of Lori kissing her deeply; she then swung off me, and stood up.

“Ack! All of Will’s come is running down my legs! I’ll have a quick shower, then start getting breakfast for all of us. Toast, coffee, juice; do you want some eggs, Jillian?”

“No, toast and cereal will be fine for me, thanks.”

Jillian moved to lie down next to me; her arms around my body, and her head resting on my chest.

“Is it always going to be so intense when you lick my pussy?” she asked, and reached over to stroke my cheek. “Damn, I’ve gushed all over your face again; see what you make me do?”

“I don’t mind; in fact, I rather like the way all your juices flow out that way. It’s really sexy, in fact.”

“Yeah, but we have to remember to put those towels down ... I’ve managed to get the bed soaked!”

“It will dry; we can just leave the bedcovers off that area today. I could taste your juices forever.”

“I just wish I could control it better,” she said, sitting up. “I have to have a liner in my panties all the time; sometimes though when I start to get horny, I can feel the wetness pouring out ... a normal liner can’t handle it, I need to have some maxi period pads with me, just in case. I worry that the wetness might soak through and show at the crotch of my jeans, almost like I’ve pissed my pants. The worst you have to worry about is a bulge in your pants.”

“You could always try not to think sexy thoughts...” I suggested.

“Ha! Fat chance of that, not anytime this week, not being with you and Lori. You know, I had some really sexy dreams last night, dreaming of you licking and sucking my pussy, fingering me the way you did last night. When I woke up, I was so fucking randy ... Even talking about it now, I’m getting horny again; feel my pussy, feel how wet I am!”

She was right; even more wetness was seeping from her. I pushed her over on her back, this time with a towel underneath her, and I spread her legs wide open. Her clit was HUGE; it had to be the size of my little finger, at least to the first joint. I clamped my lips around that bud, and started sucking. Meanwhile, I slid two fingers up inside her, and started rubbing the inner walls of her cunt.

“Oh, God, finger my cunt like that, YES, Oh my GOD!” she cried out.

I kept fingering and sucking, she came quickly, gushing more warm ‘Jillian honey’ over my face and hands. I didn’t stop; I licked all around her soaking pussy. I slid a third finger into her sodden hole, pumping them in and out.

“Finger me harder,” she cried out.

I put all four fingers inside her; she must be stretched wide open, I thought. But she gave no indication that it was painful or uncomfortable; rather, she started coming again, this time gushing and squirting her juices into my mouth. This time, I decided she had probably had enough; she was moaning, panting and breathing heavily. I pulled my fingers from her cunt, and knelt up between her legs.

“That last one must have been good,” I said to her.

I started sucking her juices from my fingers, one finger at a time. I wiped around my face, and sucked that from my fingers.

“God, that’s so sexy seeing you doing that,” she said.

Jillian pulled me down, so I was lying on her chest, my face just above hers. She pulled my face down, and licked my face and chin clean. I rolled off her, and she sat up, and looked at the towel between her thighs.

“God, that’s soaking! Where does all that stuff come from?” she asked. “I know it’s not pee, but still, where does it build up inside me?”

“Have you always produced that much wetness?” I asked.

“Ever since I hit puberty, and I started to have sexual thoughts, and get turned on, yeah, I would get really wet. Once I discovered how to masturbate, well ... I had to be careful, that I didn’t leave big wet patches on my bed. I would make sure I had some old hand towels in my bedroom, and I would put that under my arse, so it didn’t run down onto the sheet and soak through to the mattress.

“Performing on stage, with the group also gets me horny, too. I now always have a tampon inside me during our gigs; as well as either a panty liner or a pad in my panties. That’s why I was worried when Lori mentioned the ‘Naked at Night’ rule; I knew I would be leaving big wet patches everywhere I sat. So, you don’t mind having a ‘gusher’ for a girlfriend?”

“I love having a gushing girlfriend,” I said to her. “To be completely honest, I like having you as a girlfriend, gushing or not.”

She gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the lips. I felt the tip of her tongue pushing against my lips; I let them part slightly and her tongue was inside my mouth. We had a long, hard, passionate kiss.”

“You don’t know how happy that makes me, hearing you call me your girlfriend. Well, a girlfriend; I know I have to share you with Lori, and Megan, and probably Janelle. I don’t care that I’m not your sole girlfriend; and I know Lori considers me her girlfriend, too. Well, one of her girlfriends. I love being in love with the two of you; the thing about this week that I was most curious about was having what Lori called ‘girl sex’ with her.

“I’ve been curious about doing that for a couple of years; but I mean it’s not something that you can just go up to another girl and ask them, is it? There are at least two others in my year at school; I don’t know if you remember Fiona Applebee and Ellen Gilchrist?”

I shook my head; the names were vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t place a face to them.

“I found out a year ago that they were together, but, I mean, what could I say to them. That’s why I was so excited when you told me what Lori had in store for me. You won’t mind if she and I want to do stuff together, just the two of us?”

“Not at all; the main rule of the week is we only do what we are comfortable with,” I replied. “How did you discover about those two?”

“Well, I never actually KNEW, not a hundred percent for sure, that’s why I never asked them about anything. It was just a strong suspicion; it was something that I had been curious about for a few years. Now finally I have a chance to experience it, and I want to take complete advantage of the opportunity.

“But I still want to do things with you; particularly if you can keep making me come like that; your fingers are at just the right place, and when you lick and suck my clit ... You send me into orbit!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.