The First Command - Cover

The First Command

Copyright© 2015 by Zen Master

Chapter 11: Becoming Domestic (ated?)

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Becoming Domestic (ated?) - Sometimes you can use multiple problems to solve each other. Which is fine for everyone except for the 'problems' who get used. The Humans of Earth would never have been contacted if the Confederacy hadn't been desperate...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Prostitution   Military  

Ellen looked good when I helped her out of the tube. She was recognizably slimmer. Not as good as Diana at her worst, and not even as good as Ginger was nowadays, but awfully good just the same. And the AI was right. She seemed self-conscious, but someone had taught her to not cover herself up if she was naked and a man wanted to look at her. "What should I wear?"

"Well, as your supervisor I think you're properly dressed right now, but we've got to get you home again and I can't have you walking around like that. Someone would get hurt." Just about every man who sees her, in the fight that ensues.

I turned to the doctor. "Can this replicator get us some clothes? I want her to have her suit available if she needs it but she shouldn't have to wear it all the time."

The AI jumped in before Dr. Weiss could say anything. <Ellen Reese no longer fits her old suit well enough to wear it safely. It is now too large. It will be several days before her body stabilizes. However, we recommend that she keep her current suit for emergency use only and wears other clothing until then.>

Well, I wasn't planning on having her wear that suit as everyday attire anyway, but keeping it in case of emergency makes sense.

"Yes, we get clothes from it all the time when people no longer fit their old clothes."

Hmmm. What should my personal hooker wear? That can deal with changing sizes? "AI, can you give us a wrap-around skirt in plaid?"

I got a display of varying colors. <Please choose a decorative pattern.>

By now I was holding her to me, groping her not-quite-as-fat ass. Not sure how that happened. I turned her around so that she was in front of me and looking at the display. "Honey, which would you like?"

She pointed at one and said "I'd like that one, please."

<How long should it be from waist to hem?>

I stopped supporting her tits, honestly I have no recollection of moving my hands up to them, and moved them back to her hips. I was measuring them, okay? I have to do that. "I think that a foot is long enough to get her safely home. Can we have one of those?"

<Working.>

When the replicator Ding!ed Ellen said "Thank you for getting me that training. This all makes a lot more sense now." She laughed before she continued. "I had been wondering who this Ay-Ie guy was that everyone talked to but never saw." and she fought her way clear of my hands to go get her skirt. "Should I put it on now?"

"Yes, let's see how it fits."

Wraparound skirts are easy to work with, and they don't have to be exactly the right size to wear them. The way her chest moved as she put it on was absolutely fascinating. Did I ever mention that I'm a breast man?

When she stood up straight again I held my hand out to her and asked "I think you need sandals, too. Do you prefer flat or with a heel?"

She backed into me again and said "I would prefer flat, if you don't mind" while I checked her skirt for fit.

"We can see how it works. AI, can we see a display of available flat sandals?" Her skirt fit fine. It really wasn't very long, and it wasn't stretched tight, and I could easily lift it up and fondle her under it, which was my standard for proper fit on an attractive, submissive woman. She even spread her legs when I reached between them. Someone spent some time teaching her how to please men! I held her tits again while she chose a pair of sandals.

Where did all this stuff come from? I think that Ginger, or someone, must have taken one of those food scanners into a mall and walked around every shoe and clothing store. Ginger. By inclination and profession, she was a shopper. She would have seen this immediately as a better way to shop. Walk through every aisle of every store -something I knew she had done countless times before- and have the pattern for everything in the mall.

Oh, God. That practical joke store. Spencer Gifts? And the electronics toy store that used to be Radio Shack before they went under. We were going to have singing fish on our walls and radio-controlled helicopters dive-bombing us. Not to mention leg-humping robot dogs and realistic plastic dog-poop everywhere up here. Radio-controlled helicopters dive-bombing us with plastic dog-poop.

I had to let go of Ellen again to get her shoes, and watching her chest while she put them on was even more fun than the skirt had been. When she stood up with her sandals on I just stared at her, and she turned red.

"I really don't like it, but I guess you should have a shirt, too. Can you talk the AI through getting you one of those blouses that look like you're wearing a man's shirt and you tied it in front?"

I had to turn away from her to talk to Dr. Weiss or it wouldn't have worked. I asked about Ellen's ongoing changes. About the only issue was that she was really going to be drinking and peeing a lot for the next couple of days. Other things, too, but mostly peeing. I should keep drinks available and not have her doing anything that kept her away from a bathroom.

When Ellen touched my arm to let me know she was done, the doctor told me we'd talk more later but for now we needed to get her home. I looked to see Ellen wearing a white shirt that presented her chest very well. It had buttons down the front but it was fastened by a knot right under her breasts. The knot didn't look tight enough to hold anything, but then if it was any tighter you probably couldn't undo it without tools.

We thanked the doctor for all his help and went home, Ellen holding onto my arm with one hand and holding her old rolled-up suit in the other. On the way, I told her "When we get to our cabin I want you to take all that off again. I need to see how you look, and only part of that is how pretty you are. I also need to keep track of how your body changes. Did you hear the doctor say that you were going to be going to the bathroom a lot?"

"Yes, I heard that, and I believe him. I need to go right now."

Okay, the tour can wait another day. We got home as fast as we could. She never mentioned underwear at all. Being denied panties was probably normal to a woman who had been forced into prostitution and been chained and beaten into obedience.


When we got back to the corridor outside my crew's two pods Ellen asked me to hold her suit, and when I took it she started undoing her top. She handed that to me as we walked through the hatch to our pod and was working on her skirt as we walked past the guys hanging out in the commons. By the time I opened our cabin door all she had to do was step out of her sandals and run for the bathroom.

Yes, we had gotten the guys' attention. What should I say? "The med-tubes are taking some of that weight off, and she really had to go. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine."

I got some answers along the line of "I bet she makes you FEEL fine!" but I just waved and closed the door. There were enough women to go around.


When Ellen came out of the bathroom I was sitting at my desk. I had her stand in front of me while my eyes and my hands got to know her. As the protagonist in "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" put it, all women are beautiful. Some are just more beautiful than others. Ellen had come to us with ample curves. I prefer my women a bit more slender, but what I saw here should make any man happy. The way she reacted as I played with her would make any man happy.

"Honey, I promised that you could have tonight off and I wouldn't put you to work until tomorrow night, but I won't get any sleep at all that way and tomorrow is a big day. Let's see if I can get to sleep with just some head, okay?"

She said "Okay" and knelt down, but I was still wearing my suit. These things are going to need some changes! I had to take it completely off before she had enough room to work, and by that time we had moved to the bed.

Ellen definitely knew what she was doing! I slept just fine after that. I know she got up a couple of times to visit the bathroom, but I just rolled over when she got back and held a big fat titty and went back to sleep, poking her rear with my erection. I guess she got tired of that because she blew me again sometime in the middle of the night, and after that I didn't notice if she got up or not.


When I woke up in the morning I had another erection, but this time it was for the normal morning needs. While I was in the bathroom I thought of something that had been an annoyance for some time, and I realized how I could illustrate the problem in a fun way.

I waited until Ellen was in the bathroom and asked the AI how to go about making a video presentation. I told it what angle I wanted the presentation to be recorded from, and when she came out I had my suit on and was ready.

"Honey, can you help me with something?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

"I need you to put your clothes on and then be still for a minute while I make a short video. Can you do that?"

"Sure. Just a second."

Watching Ellen dress is NOT as much fun as watching her undress, but that outfit still looks pretty good. She had clearly lost a layer or two just about everywhere, but her chest still looked great. With her loss of weight, they were beginning to look absurdly large, like maybe porn cartoon sized. I don't have a problem with that.

Once she had everything on, I had her kneel on the bed with her feet and ankles hanging off, then bend over until her head was on the bed. That left her ass sticking up and nowhere near covered by that short skirt. I had her move her legs apart to make enough room for me to work in, then told her to freeze right there and not move until I told her to. I promised it would only be a minute or two.

Then I played with her twat, learning what made her twitch until she was nice and wet. I also coached her on the correct answer to "When can I use this?", which was "Whenever you want. It's yours."

With her knowing her part in the movie, I could start filming. I moved to one side to make sure that any men seeing the video could see me, but would be watching Ellen's naked rear end instead, and told the AI "Okay, I'm ready to start recording."

I looked at the pretend camera and started my spiel. "I'd like to propose a modification to our suits", gesturing at what I was wearing. "They have proven themselves useful, but we can make them better. To start with, it's easy enough to pee in them, the opening goes down far enough for that, but we have to almost completely remove them if we need to defecate. That is awkward at best and dangerous at worst. Also, the ladies can't even pee in them."

I moved over to Ellen but stayed to one side, and flipped her skirt up. Not that it was really covering anything in that pose, but it seemed dramatic to me. Then I slid my hand between her legs and touched the middle of her bush.

"If this lady was wearing her suit, the current opening would only go down to about here. The girls can't even pee without taking their suits off. That's not convenient, and it's not safe. And, there are other practical factors to consider."

I stopped stroking her bush and moved to tickle her lips. "Honey, when can I use this?"

She seemed a bit ... anxious ... when she answered "Whenever you want to. It's yours." but I still thanked her.

I pulled my finger out, shiny with juice, and slid it up past her perineum to her anus, gently pushing on it with my finger. "How about this, honey? When can I use it?"

She lowered her head a bit before saying a good deal more softly "Whenever you want to. It's yours, too."

Finally I turned back to face the "camera" while I slid my finger the rest of the way up her crack all the way to the small of her back. "We should be able to extend these suits' openings farther. If Ellen's suit opening extended all the way around to about here, she would be able to do everything she needs to do while still wearing it. Except shower, I guess. Still, I would be a lot more likely to want her to wear it all the time for safety. Thank you for watching my proposal." And I added "We're done. Can we view it before we send it out?"

<It will be displayed on the wall when you are ready.>

I told Ellen we were done and she could move, and had her turn around to sit on the bed in front of me while we watched our movie. Her nipples stayed hard the whole time she watched herself being shown surrendering her pussy and her ass to me. I thought that the video showed my idea in an entertaining way, so I told the AI it was good, and asked that it be sent to whoever was working on improving our suits.


I kissed Ellen's neck and told her she had done a great job. She asked if she could take her top off, so of course I said "Sure!" I went back to supporting her tits for a few minutes while I licked her neck. She liked one or the other, not sure. Maybe both.

I finally pushed her to get up and told her "I have another erection. This time, I'll let you decide where it goes" while I was taking my goddamned suit off again. We really needed that longer opening.

When I was free of the suit, I turned around to see Ellen also naked, laying on the bed with her legs apart and reaching for me. I hope it was as good for her as it was for me.

We finally made it out of our cabin just before 0800. I had Ellen grab the tray from last night and put all the trash on it, and showed her where to recycle it before we ordered breakfast. This time she knew what she was doing and we both ate decent meals. We ate in our cabin, though, as she said that she'd rather be naked in the cabin than half-naked in the commons, and I approved that message.

After breakfast I showered real quick and got a fresh suit and went to the office for the day. We had absolutely nothing useful to do, so after swapping sea-stories all morning we all broke early on my authority to get a good night's sleep. I said that with a smile on my face and I got quite a few smiles back.


On Earth, having multiple people with no clothes on sit at the same place would eventually lead to some unpleasant health problems. Wearing clothes was a sanitation thing as much as a social more. I had no idea if this would be an issue up here with the AI's medical care, but I didn't want to start something that could come back to literally bite us in the ass. This time I had the replicator make Ellen a longer skirt, almost down to her knees, and I went out and got it before I took her out to eat, back to Jupiter Station at the main mess room where she could see some other people.

We did the small-talk thing while we ate and she got used to me talking to her breasts all the time. We also passed the time with others who came and went. We may all be about to die, but there's no point in being depressed about it.

Since we were just filling time, I gave her the full tour and she seemed interested in it all. Both F12 and Jupiter Station had large picture windows that you could look out of, but it was hard to identify things that were more than a few miles away. We had flashing lights on all our craft, ships and shuttles and miners and barges, but with the Sun blocked by the entire bulk of Jupiter there wasn't much light to see anything else.

There were the stars, of course, and they were glorious even if we couldn't recognize any of the constellations. Earth's atmosphere absorbed a lot of the light passing through it, and that meant that only the brightest stars were seen. Here, there was nothing to block that light and every direction had too many stars to identify any kind of pattern in the brightest ones.

We could also see a couple of Jupiter's moons. Couldn't see the rings, though. Jupiter has rings like Saturn but they are much thinner and can only be seen if you are close enough and almost on the plane with the rings.

One neat thing was that we were approached several times by men interested in trying Ellen out for a night, if I was done with her. The first time I told them that we were trying a long-term relationship but we appreciated the interest. After that Ellen told them herself. As long as she wants to stay with me I'll be happy to have her.


I also got her to talk about herself some, by pointing out that she was beautiful and, with the alien's medical help, becoming more so. Conversation with her had shown me she was intelligent and educated and had a pleasant personality. Any man would enjoy her company.

She told me about her family and how happy they were before the wreck. She was fixing dinner and ran out of something, she didn't even remember what it was any more. She sent her husband to go get it so she could stay and watch dinner, and made the kids go with him to get them out from under foot. She never got her family back from that errand. Instead she got a policeman asking her to identify their bodies after someone ran a red light.

Her husband was crushed when the other car hit his side. Her daughter had died at the scene. Her son had been dead when they found his body, thrown through a window by the impact.

The only living witness was the other driver, who insisted that her husband had run the red light. Her husband had once been an aggressive driver, but had become much safer since they got married and he was driving his wife and children around. He hadn't even gotten a speeding ticket since she first got pregnant. The other driver had a history of traffic citations but because there were no other witnesses he was never charged with anything for this incident. The blame for all three deaths was placed on her deceased husband.

"Did you tell Ginger all that?"

"No. She was looking for prostitutes who wanted to quit doing that. I told her if she got me out of that halfway house I'd do whatever she wanted. She showed the staff a piece of paper signed by the President that said she was working on a UN project with ramifications for the whole world, and she was authorized to assume custody of and responsibility for any inmate under United States Justice Department jurisdiction."

"She told me that she needed someone to take care of a great man who would be good to me, but needed a woman to keep him on track. She said that I should think of myself as your wife. She didn't tell me that you were already married!"

"She also didn't tell you about the aliens, or the war, or the ships, or the fact that she was sending you to Jupiter, either, did she?"

"No. I assumed you were somewhere around Pittsburgh."

"Right. The UN is afraid of panic if word gets around that there are aliens coming to eat us, so it's all secret. Now, anyone with a lick of sense will see that we can't keep it a secret if we are going to get all the people we'll need to build a fleet and an army that can stop them, but I don't think that the UN has anyone with a lick of sense."

Again, that wasn't completely true either. The UN had quite a few people with common sense and leadership ability. They just didn't consider humanity's future to be as important as personal power was. And that was an even bigger secret. The public disorder surrounding an announcement that aliens were coming would be as nothing compared to what happened if the public found out that not only are the aliens coming, but the UN and the governments were concentrating on turning us all into slaves instead of preparing for the invasion. We would never get the support we would need.

"I don't know what we're going to do. As we get this ramped up we're going to need hundreds and thousands of people every day. Diana and Ginger tell me that we can't grow much faster as long as they have to operate in secrecy."

"Can't the UN tell the countries to send soldiers and sailors? Don't they have to go where they are told?"

"Well, yes, but it's not that simple. The younger sailors have mothers who want to know what their baby boy is doing today. The older ones have wives, and eventually children who what to know where hubby and daddy went. My own two children have been told that their parents both drowned in a fishing accident. It works, sorta, for individuals, but once we start taking complete crews of a hundred men the public will know something's going on. In the US, it would be best to just tell them. The average man on the street wouldn't care. We've fought everyone else and won, aliens would be no big deal. We see movies about it all the time."

"Europe and most of our allies would also be fine. The rest of the world, though, wouldn't do as well. There are ethnic groups all over the world who only leave their neighbors alone because Big Brother is watching them. Hell, even in the US the KKK waylays blacks and the black supremacy groups waylay whites whenever they think they can get away with it. They don't bother with whether their victim has done anything; it's enough that they are the wrong color or talk funny. Let them think that we're too busy looking up to watch them, and there will be vicious little ethnic 'cleansing' wars all over the world."

"That's horrible."

"And that's why we are putting up with this secrecy while they try to figure out what to do. Thankfully, it's not my problem. My problem is getting the ship underway, training my crew, and taking care of you."

<Captain Edelmann, your wife has sent you a video message.>

"Oops. Is there a priority or importance assigned to it?"

<No.>

"Very well, we will view it in our cabin. Ellen, we'd better go."

"Okay."


We sat on the bed, the way we had to review our home video. Ellen asked if I wanted to view it in privacy but I said no.

Diana was sitting behind a table, wearing her pink suit and trying to avoid laughing. "Dear, I just got shown the most amazing little video by one of our researchers. I think he wanted me to see proof that you were cheating on me so that I would be willing to cheat on you. So, first off, I want you to tell me that the lady you were using as a demonstration model was Ellen Reese, the one Ginger sent to you. If so, hi Ellen! We hope you are doing fine and Roger is taking care of you."

"Second, why did you never tell me you wanted to do that? I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, but you have never hurt me on purpose. We could have tried it. Although, I don't know how we could make it safe to put anywhere else afterwards. Maybe soaking it in bleach for a few hours would do."

"Ginger and I love you! We hear that your ships are arriving soon. Please tell us before-hand if they make you do anything dangerous, okay? Love you!"


I asked the AI if we could send a reply. Yes. Can we set a priority of 'normal'? Yes. Good. Ellen and I talked it over again, and she put her short skirt back on for this one. I was thinking of that and her tied-shirt top as her 'naughty schoolgirl' outfit. This time we were standing in front of the bed, side by side.

I was going to be the whiner, complaining about how hard everything was out here without her. Ellen was going to be cheerful, happy, and delighted at how simple her job was. I wanted her to exaggerate about how easy it was to take care of me. It was okay to insult my dignity, as long as she didn't out-and-out lie.

I started. "Hi, honey. You seem to have given us conflicting instructions. For my part, I'm supposed to take care of Ellen, keep her safe, and give her a good home. Did I get that right, or did I miss something?"

Next was Ellen's turn. "Hi Mrs. Edelmann! I'm Ellen Reese, and yes I was the model in that video. I'm having a great time. I have a very easy job. Ginger Davidson hired me to take care of an important man who needed a woman to keep him focused, and then she brought me to you for an interview. Neither of you bothered to tell me that you were talking about your own husband!"

"At any rate, Mr. Edelmann is very easy to take care of. I wiggle these..." she shrugged her shoulders, making her chest heave " ... and wag that..." she turned away from me and wiggled her rear " ... and he comes running."

"It's no trouble at all. He gets a couple minutes of exercise, and I'm done. He's asleep. What am I supposed to do for the rest of the night? In the morning, I bend over while I'm putting my shoes on. It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm facing him or not, as long as I'm naked and I put my shoes on first. He looks at me, I point out that he's married and we shouldn't be doing anything, and BAM! another minute or two of exercise and I'm done for the day. It's no trouble at all. This is a GREAT job!"

My turn again. "But, I am much healthier again, and there's no telling when during the day she's going to come tell me that it's time to exercise again." While I was talking Ellen was climbing back on the bed facing away from us. "And, that's a problem. She has to wear her emergency spacesuit to be safe, but if she's wearing it she can't do her job." Ellen had gotten on her knees and elbows again with her legs apart, like the previous video.

"That's about it. Something is going to have to give. Either my instructions to keep her safe have to change, or her instructions to keep me happy have to change, or the suit has to change so that she's safe while she's working. For that matter we're having trouble when I wear my suit, too. Okay, I hear someone calling me. I have errands to run. Gotta go! Love you! Say hi to Ginger for me!"

I told the AI that we were done, then pulled my suit off and plugged in. I would never choose Ellen over Diana or even Ginger, but you can't argue with the facts that she's very attractive, she's very pleasant company, she's very skilled in bed, and she's very here. Ellen had a good point. A couple of minutes of exercise and I was done for the night.

I don't care if she wants the left or the right side as long as she chooses a side and I'm behind her, holding onto something good. I woke up to another blowjob sometime, but that was it until the AI woke me up to let me know my ship was in the system and headed for Jupiter. It was finally time to go earn my paycheck. I kissed Ellen and got up, telling her that she was on vacation until we got back.


That last interview with Admiral Sykes was just a formality. I hadn't completely gotten my way; we were divided into several separate crews, but I had at least partly won. My crew had been loaded with the cream of the people.

My XO was RAN Commander Richard "Dickie" Wilson. He was also slotted as my Weapons Officer. He had been skipper of an Australian boat before he lost an arm in a car accident and retired. The med-tubes had no problem with that; he just had to stay in the tank overnight and he was fine. He had far more time thinking about tactics and weapons use than I did. I had no question but that he was going to be an outstanding starship captain.

My Chief Engineer was Lieutenant Commander William Littles, still active duty RN, and his previous posting had been as ChEng of one of their Astutes. I could count on both Billy and Dickie to be properly paranoid as good boat sailors should.

Billy's senior engineering tech was a US Navy mechanic, Chief Petty Officer Gaillard, and you could easily get confused by asking for "the Chief" in their presence. In the US Navy, department heads were referred to by their position, as in "The Navigator" who ran the Navigation Department, or "The Weapons Officer" who ran the Weapons Department. Those were often shortened to just 'Nav' or 'Weps'.

"The Chief Engineer" was normally shortened to "ChEng", pronounced like the Chinese name "Chang". Everyone else was addressed by rank, as in Seaman A, Fireman B, Petty Officer C, or Chief Petty Officer D or simply 'Chief' D. However, all of the Commonwealth navies shortened the title "Chief Engineer" to simply 'Chief'. so if I went back to the engineering spaces and asked for the Chief I was likely to get both men.

Almost everyone in my crew wore dolphins. Admiral Kennedy didn't, but he understood my point about experience and had concentrated his recruiting on active and retired submariners. The only important slot in my crew who didn't wear the pin was my Navigator. He had never been in any military service but he had a doctorate in Cosmology and we hoped he could lead us home if we got lost.


My Ship's Doctor was a US Army research guy named Edmund Ellison Ortega; because of his initials people called him "Doc Smith". I couldn't see Doc staying with us after we became operational. Before we went out on patrol we'd lose him and get an IDC, an Independent Duty Corpsman, in his place.

Any ship needed a general practitioner to deal with colds and warts and hangnails and the clap. A a warship also needed a fully-qualified trauma surgeon for the accidents and wounds that shipboard life and combat would provide. There were never enough doctors to put even one on each ship, much less two. The surface community solved that by putting a hospital on each large ship; the small boys could transfer their serious cases to the carrier. That solution didn't work for ships that worked alone, like small patrol craft or submarines.

To fill the gap the Navy took the best of its enlisted medical staff and ran them through a "doctor lite" school pipeline that gave them the basics of everything, with just enough actual time in a hospital trauma unit to be able to look at a sucking chest wound and say "Yeah, I saw that once. I think I remember what to do". They called the graduates Independent Duty Corpsmen, or IDCs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.