The Skill of the Beautician

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A husband walks out on his wife, he leaves a note explaining why. She begins to address those points, but the sex bit she leaves to a friend who introduces to her first fuck party --- read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   .

Belinda arrived home after a few days visiting an old friend. Her husband's car was absent, she drove in, and naturally thinking he was down at the local hardware store. The house was silent; she put her bag on the bed and went into the kitchen. There was no indication of any activity; there were no dishes in the sink, in fact all was spit and polish; then she noticed the envelope with her name, resting against the teapot. She opened it and within seconds was sitting down trying to digest what was written, for it was a letter of 'farewell', her husband had left her.

Sentence after sentence told her why. Each pointed out her faults; one told her that no matter what he did it was never appreciated, another her total lack of sexual intimacy, another of her sloppy appearance and her overweight, another of her selfish personal interest. Each sentence was aimed at 'pulling her down', each a payback for the countless times she had found fault, no matter how hard he tried; the closing words gave the final twist to the knife that all correspondence would be handled by the legal eagles and he wouldn't be seeing or contacting her again. It took minutes for those words to penetrate, she shook her head and made a dash to the bedroom, she pulled open the wardrobe and gave a gasp, all his clothes were gone, a further examination found that everything he owned, even the computer and all his books were gone and if an independent observation had taken place they would have found no evidence that he had existed.

For days she wandered almost as though she was a zombie, her mind shaken to the core, unable to adjust to the eruption that his departure had caused, finally and after a number of suggestions from a close friend she read again that letter and began to digest each sentence with a determination to turn a minus into a plus. She examined herself in the mirror; standing naked she began to see his remarks about her 'overweight'. She opened her wardrobe and pulled out her clothes, clothes that she hadn't worn in decades and were also a 'bug' for they took up unnecessary space, resulting in a move for him to another room, just to hang his clothes because she wouldn't accept the fact that a lot of her clothes were to small and out of fashion, resulting in his comment about her being a slob and selfish.

It was going to take time and money to turn that minus into a plus, but with determination she set to work, doing things that were almost alien to her personality but gradually the surplus fat from her stomach was cut back, her tits became more attractive the growth of hair at her groin was tailor into an attractive triangle, her bottom took on an attractive shape, reinforced with a new cut to her slacks. She purchased jeans that she had avoided for she didn't think they suited her and she even found she could now wear shorts and giggled as she tried on the latest fashion of ragged edges and patches but in her 'new woman' they didn't look to bad, in fact as she admired herself, she was now very attractive, a totally remodelled woman, that with a new hair style made her look years younger than she really was. "I look and feel as though I am forty and not sixty", she said.

It was now almost a year since her husband had left, the legal eagles had been fair and the financial side of the breakup was settled, she now and with a bit of hesitation considered the other point raised in that farewell letter her lack of sexual intimacy. She really had not been a sexually awaken woman, sex had been something that was more of an act of tolerance, she had never considered it something to be enjoyed and her husband hadn't done anything to reverse that belief, she didn't know that he had given up after she had rejected him time and time again. Sex to her wasn't important and she believed what she had been told by her mother and other women in her family that it was a vile act. However, now it may be something that could be examined but how for this was one clause in that letter that she had no idea of how to counter.

"What do I do?" she asked her friend that had suggested that she consider the points outlined in her husband letter. "Well Belinda", her friend said over coffee. "If I was a man I wouldn't hesitate in fucking you. Over the past months you have given yourself a total overall, now you are attractive, not only in appearance but in your figure as well. I have two suggestions, one get rid of your bra, your tits don't need to be enclosed and the other come with me to a party I have been invited to. The invitation was for a partner as well, generally that would mean a man but an additional woman is never turned away".

"What ... what would I wear?" Belinda gasped for to be invited to a party was also an alien adventure. Her friend smiled and suggested that she examine her wardrobe.

"There is nothing wrong with your wardrobe Belinda", her friend said. "You have some very nice and seductive clothing, now this would be perfect. Take my advice and remove your bra for this is backless and a bra would spoil its design. What sort of panties do you have?" she asked as she laid the chosen garment on the bed. Belinda produced an array, her friend smiled. "Forget them, don't wear any. You are out to enjoy sex my dear Belinda so don't make it difficult, make it easy. Be like me I don't wear either a bra or panties when I go to these parties. I go there to be fucked and to suck cocks and I can assure you that when it is know you are minus underwear there won't be a cock that is not interested in slipping up your cunt. Do you shave yourself?" she asked. An embarrassed Belinda just shook her head.

The party was definitely 'high society' a cut well above the rare BBQ that her husband had put on for friends. This was one where only attractive women were invited and generally dressed in the most seductive attire and with her friend's advice Belinda stood out like a lighthouse on a stormy night, she was immediately noticed and was quickly the centre for a number of men, all quite handsome and well dressed. She hadn't been a woman who indulged in alcoholic drinks, to be frank she had no idea of what such a drink could do to an individual, sure she had heard of 'drunks' and how they behaved but to be actually on that path was again an alien experience. The drinks that were in the company of an array of attractive snacks were not ones with a vile taste, but a very pleasant taste and also ones that she took an immediate liking to and to such an extent that others, especially men noticed that with each down glass, her actions, accompanied with giggles loosed any still hidden moral code and when her dress fell and her tits flopped free, instead of a scream of horror she broke into a fit of giggles and slurring said. "My ... my titties are free".

This was immediately given approval by wave after wave of claps but it was nothing to what was to follow after her friend whispered to her male companion 'she isn't wearing panties either'. It took seconds to yank Belinda dress down, seconds more to position her onto a table, spread her thighs and ram a cock up her very hairy and attractive cunt. Now instead of claps there were howls of encouragement as the fucking began for not only was Belinda a centre of attention, but every woman and soon that party room was an orgy of activity as cock ravished cunts and bums and exploded into willing mouths. Belinda bucked as cock after cock ravished her, her tits were mauled till they took on a blue tinge and her mouth that had voiced surprise and maybe even its pleasure was soon just a gargling mess as exploding cocks filled her mouth with the essence of the balls of man.

Belinda was beyond caring, her moral code was long gone, she rose and fell to the ravishing she was receiving, she sucked cock, maybe at first having no idea of what she was doing but by the time there was a call – 'let's fuck her bum' she was rocking and rolling and equalling any whore from the ancient city of Babylon. They turned her over, her tits smacking against the table, now covered in split drink and discarded food. The first cock between those attractive cheeks sent her forward, burying her head into the groin of a man who only gave a loud groan of pleasure for his entire cock disappeared down her throat. When they put her into a double dip she had no idea of time or place, only the pleasure ripping up inside her as her bum and her cunt were given a massage that was beyond description. As for her tits they were almost blue but from a cum spitting mouth she gasped. "More fuck, more fuck".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.