Sex Du Jour - Cover

Sex Du Jour

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

As Stian Elberd slams and seals shut the door to our bedroom, I know what it is that he is specifically going to do to me. Which is spank and smack me carnally and sexually till I am all condemned and certainly and dreadfully ill-stared and ill-omened. Yes. He is vaguely going to do that and so much more. That, I cannot doubt or question about in any way probable. Buy into it or not. I do not give a damn at all No, I do not in any way thinkable.

I sigh to myself as I turn over to gaze at him. He is all pleased and cheerful. Which, to me, by all likelihood and potential, is one comparatively and relatively good sign indeed.

My inner vagina and womb does her blissful could-nine dance. I am so glad and relieved that she has done that. To me it is all a bitchin' capital and magnificent and symptom and indication that she is still animate and living. Yah! I love and adore it to the very hilt and drop. I really and completely do. I am not versed in as regards you.

"Stian?" I whoop and yell out, blinking and winking my eyes apprehensively and speedily.

"Yes, sweet baby," he answers harmoniously and beautifully.

My goodness! That almost thaws out and dissolves me. I love and adore it so very much indeed. For sure. Didn't you yourself? I myself indisputably and with conviction did. Yeah, I in fact and in truth did. I don't know about you. I forthrightly and candidly don't. Phew! It is time to ask and press forward that much-longed and much-craved question of mine, don't you consent so? I do so myself.

"Stian, are you really and truly going to fuck and ramp up my anus tonight?" I raise this to him and his consciousness warily and circumspectly. Why? I simply and plainly am afraid and terrified of the answer and reaction that he is going to give me. Truly have a word with you. My goodness! He quickly and gamely grins at me in that iniquitous and irreverent way that he is all the time fond of carrying out. Does that mean he is going to have us do it? I can't exactly tell. My anus is relieved and thankful about it on the other hand. Yes—she surely and beyond doubt is.

"Yes, Ragnhild, we'll actually and in fact do that. Don't you like the idea and thought of it?"

I don't. But then I do on the other hand. So what now? Duh! I can't make out which is which now. Damn me for it! Censure and scold and slap and nag me for it if you feel like. I will cheerfully and blissfully accept and receive it.

"I like it, Stian," I confess and disclose it to him. Though I am afraid and scared on opposite hand and side that ... he may leave and be dissatisfied with me if I tell him the whole truth about this topic and affair. Yeah. I truly and earnestly am afraid about that.

"Good," he tells me coolly and properly well.

I shudder momentarily and shiver at where all of this is going. Where to exactly? Disaster or goodness and bliss all in all? I cannot exactly tell—much less this too soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.