Mom's Concussion - Cover

Mom's Concussion

by Oscar Dante

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Incest Sex Story: Concussions can lead to severe behavioral changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

I got home from school to find my mother at the bottom of the stairs. She was alive, but unconscious. I called 911 and they took her to the ER in an ambulance.

She woke up when we arrived and they took x-rays and scans. The doctor kept her over night to watch for signs of concussion. The next morning they discharged her.

It was summer so I tended to her, as Dad was with his new family. She seemed fine during the day, and I went out to play basketball with friends for an hour.

When I returned she was in the kitchen cooking dinner, but she was topless. Her big breasts swayed in front of her as she cut up carrots for a salad.

"Mom? Why aren't you dressed?"

She looked down and looked up with a frightened look. Covering her big titties, she dashed for her room. I followed and stood in the doorway as she quickly put on a bra and a blouse.

"Are you okay, Mom?"

"I think so, I took a shower, and got dressed but I forgot to put on a bra and blouse. How embarrassing."

"You're sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I think so now. Keep an eye on me, son. I might have gone outside that way." She was a bit scared.

After that everything seemed fine. We had dinner, and then went to the living room to watch TV. Halfway through the program, Mom started to caress her breasts though the blouse. She was watching the show, but her hands massaged her tits. She then unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open and touched her bra cups.

"Mom? Are you okay?"

She stopped and looked at me, then down and saw her exposure. She quickly buttoned her blouse. "What's going on with me?"

"We should take you in tomorrow and you can get a re-check."

"I think I need one." She sounded very concerned.

She went up to her room, and when I came upstairs I checked on her. She was in bed fast asleep. I turned out her light, and went to my room.

When I woke up the next morning, I quickly realized that I was not alone in bd. Mom's head was on the pillow next to mine. The sheet came halfway up her back and she didn't have on her night gown.

I lifted the sheet and saw she was naked in my bed. I didn't know what to do. Should I wake her? She would be very embarrassed. So, I decided to lie there and pretend to be asleep, though shortly I did fall asleep. When I woke up Mom was lying on my chest her bare breasts crushed against my side and my arm was around her.

I tried to escape without waking her but she stirred and opened her eyes. "Sweetie, did you sleep well?" She didn't seem the slightest concerned she was in bed with me and she was naked.

"Yeah, Mom. It was great." What could I say?

She kissed my chest. "I love sleeping with you. You make me feel so comfortable."

Now, I was confused. She thought she'd slept with me before, and she thought it was fine we were in bed together.

She kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Want to have a little fun, before we get up?"

Fun? What kind of fun? While I was thinking about this Mom took hold of my cock inside my boxers and squeezed it. My blood raced as she softly kneaded the soft flesh as it stiffened.

"Mom? What are you doing?" I gasped.

She grinned. "Like we do every Saturday morning. Mommy's horny."

Horny? Oh shit! I thought. Mom's gone a little crazy on me. Her hand felt good though as now I had a real boner in her hand.

She tossed the sheet off of us and I saw her naked body pressed against mine. Her hand was now stroking me faster and I was wiggling as she excited me. I should have took her hand off and called the doctor, but it just felt too good.

I was so evil, not to stop her, but it just felt too damned good. She moved down the bed and licked the head and the shaft of my dick. I moaned, now I was paralyzed as she took the head in her mouth and blew me.

I'd never had a blow job before, and it lived up to the reputation they had among the friends of mine who'd gotten blow jobs.

She took her mouth off. "You wanna eat Mommy's pussy?" She didn't wait for an answer, she just swung her leg over my head and settled her very wet pussy down on my mouth. What could I do? I licked it tasting my mother's juices.

We settled down to some mind blowing oral sex. I held her plump asscheeks as she sucked my dick.

I brought her to orgasm just before I blew my load into her mouth. She gulped down my load as she bathed my face in the flow of her juices.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.