Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

How do these things happen to me? Can't I go look at my own property without getting my head bashed in by a naked teenaged neighbor and then be made a pincushion for a deranged med school professor?

Ok, so I was feeling pretty sorry for myself, but who wouldn't? Not only did I now have a hole in my head, I am now getting tons of meds that were going to sting like a motherfucker or freeze like ice water. That deranged fucker had decided I was some predatory serial child rapist. He brainwashed his students to justify their inhumane treatment of me. It is not like I will ever get anything from suing him, he obviously could not make it out in the real world and professors don't get paid shit. If he couldn't mind fuck students to thinking he controlled their future he would never get laid.

My pity party was interrupted by the nurse coming back to setup yet another IV line.

"Mr. Johnson. I have been given a specially made cocktail that will pretty much take you off in a psychedelic world of vivid dreams. Unless you have some unusual blood chemistry, I doubt you will soon have any idea of what day it is or who is even in the room with you. We are going to restrain you again, but it is for your own protection..." she began explaining before Katie interrupted.

"Joe, they have to strap you down so that you don't try to rip your dick off," Katie said seriously. "The cocktail the pharmacist brewed up is going to make you horny as hell, but you are going to be useless in that respect. Getting erect when you have a catheter in would cause complications. Most of the time you will be asleep anyway. So just lay back and enjoy being prescribed to stay stoned until the preventative regime is completed."

Any chance you could get me a gun and just happen to leave me alone with that asshole doctor? You could say the drugs made me do what every I chose to do to him.

Katie knew me too well and told me, "Even shooting at his naked body with a shotgun shell filled with two millimeter long pieces of fiber optical cable fibers would be letting him off too easily. Penny is working on something that will make professors and doctors cringe at the mere mention of that idiot's name. I suspect he will achieve immortality through references in medical texts as an example of medical malpractice. She won't clue me in on her plans, but knowing her, she is doing something bordering on pure evil that is just short of crossing the line into depravity."

I know she was going to say something else, but I felt a rush of cool air on my balls and then something being done to my dick. When I looked, another nurse putting some sort of gel on the catheter while holding my dick free from anything touching it or the now lubricated catheter. The other nurse hooked up a syringe to my existing IV line that she used to push a large amount of something into my body. At first I did not feel anything, then it all hit at once.

Oh shit! This is just like that night I smoked that premium Columbian creeper weed. No. This shit is much better!

Just before I was to be restrained I got to see Katie holding my dick as I went from a limp nub to a full blown boner almost magically. Absentmindedly, or maybe not, she started stroking my dick. Instantly I felt right about to cum, but couldn't. I was stroked even faster and still could not get over the edge. The feeling were those really intense ones that signal even the smallest touch will trigger an orgasm, but no matter how fast she stroked, I could not get off.

"Mr. Johnson, this is why you have to be restrained. I am sorry for any discomfort this example has caused you. There is no other way to prove the severity of the side effects. As long as you are not stimulated you will not have the insane need to masturbate non-stop trying to achieve a climax you cannot obtain," the nurse said before starting to strap me down to the bed.

I vaguely remember feeling something really uncomfortable going through my body at different times. The rest of the time, that I could remember, was filled with the strangest dreams and hallucinations. Once I spent days in and out of every cartoon I had ever seen. Other days I was sure I was livid and sober, and then I would find I wasn't. I think the wildest one I can remember was when I had the Eiffel Tower stuck up my ass, Big Ben strapped on the arm I had around the Statue of Liberty as I was riding on the Memphis Bell. I was throwing down baseball crate bombs at every nuclear missile silo in the world. It was like a crazy as hell video game and the silos kept coming back to make me bomb them again. Each time I hit one, it got little "Bam" "Zap" "Crash" bubbles like they had in the old Batman series from when my parents were kids.

For me there was no way to tell how many days passed before everything flushed out of my system and I rejoined the real world.

"Congratulations Mr. Johnson," a physician said from beside my bed as he helped me sit up. "I am happy to say that you bloodwork shows no signs of HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Rabies, Hepatitis, radioactive isotopes, Tetanus, Anthrax, Bubonic Plague, Cholera or any of the other diseases and viruses the professor or his students had access to prior to your testing procedure. While you were enjoying your medically induced psychedelic experience, we verified there was no further need to keep the drainage hole in your skull open. A small amount of scaffolding material has been inserting into the opening to encourage the bone to regrow quickly. As your head heals, the scaffolding will be absorbed by the body when it is replaced with bone. The hole is rather small, but we wanted to ensure we took all precautions to prevent the possibility of infection. Once you can get back and forth to the bathroom and walk three circuits of the ward without support, you are out of here. The sooner, the better. Everyone is on pins and needles around here as you can imagine."

Damn that sound great to me. I hate hospitals.

Sometime later a nurse came in and gave me more of the supper yummy broth. When I finished the first cup full, she pulled back the covers, flipped up my gown and pulled out the catheter.

"Your orders say that you are going to be urinating normally for the remainder of your stay. Please do not be some stupid macho man and try to get to the bathroom on your own when the need arises. Press the buzzer to get someone to help you. If you can't wait, there is a urinal on your bedside table," she told me as she was cleaning up the urine that leaked out when the catheter was removed.

Like I am going to be able to go anywhere after spending however long it has been being trapped in this bed. Shit my head is starting to hurt now!

"May I get something for the pain in my head," I asked.

She handed me two Acetaminophen and another cup of lukewarm broth. I was told no more good stuff until I could get around fine on my own. What the doctor prescribed me to have at home depended on what they thought I might need to ensure I finished recovering without reinjuring my head. For now I would just have to deal with whatever pain I had after the Acetaminophen kicked in. At least she told me that if I kept the broth down, I would get real food in a day or two when they removed my IV.

As soon as the throbbing in my head stopped I drifted off to sleep. I awoke later needing to piss like a race horse. It hit me just in time to remember that I didn't have a catheter anymore. I hit the call button and waited for the response.

"Yes? What do you need Mr. Johnson," a snotty, old-time operator voice asked over the intercom.

"I need to go to the bathroom and they said to make sure I asked for help instead of just trying to do it on my own," I told them woman.

It was a few seconds before she sighed and responded, "Oh ok. Someone will be with you shortly."

Great! I need to piss and she is acting like a stewardess on the airline!

Not being able to hold it much longer, I was reaching for the urinal when Sally Mae came rushing into the room. I have no idea how she got here or even why she was here in the first place. Doesn't she have school during the week and work on the farm all of the rest of the time?

Quickly she got the rail down and covers off me. She maneuvered me out of the bed as easily and was pretty much supporting most of my weight without any indications that I was too heavy for her. In the bathroom she got me turned around and then sitting down on the throne. I was more than able to aim my dick down into the toilet to piss. When I finished she got me sitting in a chair out in the room.

For a scrawny looking girl, she is a lot stronger than I would have expected! Damn she moved me like I am just a ragdoll from her doll house.

I had no idea why she didn't put me back in bed or what she was doing going through every single cabinet in the room. Finally she left to go off somewhere without saying a word.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do? Guess I better try to get my own ass up into the bed. It is not that far and I can just fall into it.

I did pretty good getting up out of the chair and was almost to the bed with Sally Mae came rushing into the room with her arms full.

"Mr. Johnson, you are not getting back in that dirty ole bed. I don't like this here hospital none too much. Soon as you are able we're taking you back to your house. Ma says I got to do what it takes to get you better. Papaw says the longer someone go stay at the hospital, the close they is to leaving in a pine box," she told me.

Sally Mae was dead serious about getting me moving so that I could get out of here. It was too bad for her that I had been stoned out of my mind for days, or weeks, without moving around. Just IV fluids and broth don't cut it for energy to walk around. My muscles didn't feel weak so much as I just didn't have the energy to make them move. She did her best though. In the end she was pretty much dragging my sweat soaked body down the hall to dump me back into the chair before she vanished out the door again.

I was about asleep when she came back in, closed the door and flipped the lock on it.

"Now look Mr. Johnson, there aren't but one way I know to do this and don't go looking like I got in the shower with my clothes on. Now don't you go getting no ideas about nothing I am about to do to get that stink off you," she told me. "It don't mean nothing like you might think."

Ok what the fuck is this girl trying to say?

I got my answer after she went into the bathroom, banged things around and then started the shower. When she came out she was carrying her clothes with her shoes sitting on top. Little Joe Johnson made sure he showed that he liked what she was showing us. Sally Mae was definitely no flat chested school girl. That was for sure.

When she turned to put her clothes on the counter, I saw that the backs of her legs and ass were rock hard. When she came to help me stand, I saw that her abs showed a nice firm, yet feminine, six pack. The surprise was the monster tits she had on her chest. It looked like she already had a pair of grapefruits and from what I remembered from the human development section in Biology 202 at college, they were still in the early Tanner stages. This girl was going to have DDs before she was done growing.

Without any ceremony, she dumped me on the toilet and stripped off my gown. I would have loved to lean forward to chew on the puffed up buds on her huge tits, but I just didn't have the energy to even try to lean forward. I was dead weight for her as she tried to get me onto the stool in the shower. By the time I was finally seated safely, with some sort of belt over my legs and around my chest, Little Joe Johnson had poked into belly her button and slid around in pleasantly through her short curls before getting an accidental warm, very wet kiss. I know I was sure enjoying the view when she sat on my knees to get her breath for a few seconds.

"Mr. Johnson. Ma told me all about girls and boys getting right interested in each other that makes their sex parts get all warmed up for breeding. It aren't right for no girl to be naked with a man she aren't married to. I know that. I sure can't go touching you in a way that a woman might touch her man or let no man touch me like a man touches a woman. I heard them nasty things they was saying about all they was sure you was going to do to me. It were a lot more than what I got all in my head before I gone and broke your head with that pipe," she told me without looking in my eyes. "I am right sorry I done that to you. Ma told all us young'uns we do this in private, but I just got to make mine do what it does to me cause of what yours done to me when I was getting you on this here stool."

Ok now I am confused again. She said she gets that it is not allowed to feel each other up, so I assume anything more serious than that is out. What the hell does her cryptic farm girl babble translate too?

Masturbation, hers.

There sitting on my knees, mere inches away from my soon to be drooling dick, Sally Mae started diddling her clit. At first it was just a nice show of a girl having a nice rub, but the more excited she got, more of her pussy opened up to my view. That made my dick start considering if it was going to get more warm wet kisses. Part of me really wanted to see if she would at least give me a little stroke over her clit or hump against me, even if that could mean jail time. I would have done some gentle encouragement if my hands were not hanging limply down beside me and refusing to move.

Sally Mae turned out to be one of those girls that doesn't make a sound when she is getting herself off, even while she squirms all over the place. I doubt if she was even aware of where she was now. The closer she got to getting off, the closer she had moved up my legs. When she leaned forward a bit, one of her huge tits pushed right at my face.

Fuck this! She is so close to my dick that her pussy juices are dripping on my balls! I am going to have a nice suck and lick on that nipple she is pushing hard into my mouth. I am strapped into this chair, so it is not like I am leaning into her.

A few seconds on tongue action on the puffed up bud was all it took to push her over the edge. That was all that saved us from having my dick sliding home inside her virgin pussy. She had pushed her hips forward when she came and once her fingers were removed, my dick was a kielbasa in her steamy plump pink bun. The second the afterglow was done she noticed the placement of my dick along the length of her vulva and my lips were locked around her pink bud.

Gone was the confident farm girl who was determined to get me out of this hospital as soon as possible. She was replaced with a scared looking young teenaged girl completely out of her element. Sally Mae stammered and stuttered as she moved back from me to try to hide her tits and pussy from my view. It was actually really funny to watch.

You know what Joe, I bet she gave you that little wet dick head kiss on purpose!

BAM, CRASH

What the hell?

"I have maintained that I am irreproachable in this matter. Exactly as I stated during my interrogation," the asshole professor yelled at the crowd of people coming in behind him into the small bathroom. "Obviously my reputation as an expert in my field has been discarded. Irrefutable evidence of his being more than a silver tongued, predatory child rapist is here before your very eyes. She thwarted his initial sexual assault purely by chance. As you know see before you, he has manipulated the simple-minded child to twist her guilt coerce the child into performing his showering duties. His perverted ways played upon her raging hormones to corrupt her innocence to his lecherous carnal desires. I have video of the depraved actions his warped mind has forced upon her here today. Even a dimwitted observer can see the shame he has caused her. Why else would she be seeking to shield her breasts and groin from his view now when she displayed it without shame or modesty moments before? Here I am persecuted for the procedure employed during my consultation. This deviant is permitted continued, unsupervised access to continue his predatory sexual assault against this child."

I say again, what the hell is this asshole spouting off about?

He had pulled out a tablet and started to play a video that he showed to the assembled crowd. I could only hear the sound of the water in the shower from where I was sitting. As soon as the video stopped, there was a flurry of activity in the bathroom.

First Sally Mae was pulled from the shower to be wrapped in my hospital robe. Someone rushed her from the bathroom. I don't know where they took her, not that I had much time to think about that.

"Mr. Johnson, you are under arrest for aggravated sexual battery against a child, statutory rape, and child molestation. You have the right to remain silent..." Some really pissed off looking cop in a suit told me.

How exactly are they going to explain to any court or judge that I had done anything to Sally Mae in the shower with my chest and legs strapped to a shower seat? What about my arms being too weak to move? Her moving me into the shower like a sack of potatoes?

Someone turned off the shower and then a burly cop handcuffed my limp hands behind the back of the shower chair. Evidently the idiots didn't pay any more attention to the video than they did me sitting in front of them. Two cops roughly knocked me around as they told me to stop resisting them pulling me from the shower chair, to which I was still belted in. A towel got thrown over me, probably to keep their clothes dry, before I was manhandled out of the shower with the shower chair. I got further knocked around when I still would not come free of the shower chair once I was unbelted.

Who let these morons get a badge? The walk had pretty much completely used all of the energy I had.

Finally they found handcuff keys to get me loose and then drug me into my hospital room. Once there my hands and feet were put in cuffs connected to chains. I had no energy to fight them even if I wanted too, much to the disappointment of the two goons in suits holding Stun Guns. When they dropped me, still naked, into a wheel chair, I noticed they had ripped loose the IV at the spot where it had the port to let them give me shots. Blood was already starting to spurt out.

Wow, that is really going everywhere. Cool. Maybe I will die on them before they can get me to jail. If there is a God, can you give me just enough energy to lift my arm to spray blood all over a few of them before you take my life away from me?

"If you want to be able to burn me at the stake you better hurry to keep me from bleeding to death first," I told them as was already starting to feel faint. "Don't they teach you that in cop school? I have to be in perfect health before you kill me."

Shit! I passed out! Damn it! I missed what abuse they had planned for me! Where the hell am I now?

It took a lot of effort for me to just be able to wake up enough to focus on the sounds around me. Even then, I was not able to do more than sort of open my eyes. Not only was my body strapped down, like when I woke up in the hospital, my head was immobilized too. When I tried to talk, I found my jaw was locked into something that only let me open my mouth enough to breathe. All I knew was that there was an almost empty bag of blood, a full one and an IV bag hanging on a pole to the left and above my head.

Sometime later someone came in and did something beside me. When I could open my eyes again I saw the empty blood bag was gone.

"Why are they even bothering to waste perfectly good blood on a sick child raping bastard? Shouldn't they save our tax dollars and let this bastard just bastard die," someone asked.

A man closer to me said, "Look man, I do what they tell me. I got bills to pay, you know. I read that same crap they have down on this guy that you did. I have seen some fucked up paperwork over the years. Man this shit looks fishy as hell if you ask me. Whoever wrote it should be in the psych ward rubber room in a Straitjacket. Their ranting sounds crazier than the shit that comes out of my eighty-three year old uncle who suffers from dementia."

"Dipwad. Don't you know shit? Someone got their heads up their asses in the government. Damn bleeding heart pacifists said that before you can kill criminals they got to be as healthy as a horse. Guy out in California was pushed to the top of the heart, kidney and liver transplant lists. As soon as he was recovered and declared healthy, the killed him with a lethal injection," someone else in the room said. "They gone and stopped an execution of one woman because one of the drugs was cloudy. I heard it might cause her a bit of discomfort for a few seconds before it killed her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.