Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Damn I hate waking up so early just to make sure I have a fighting chance to get to the client on time. I don't even have any idea where the hell I am or how far away they are now, I thought as I got into the shower.

Looking at the outside of the Conwell Inn you would never expect it to actually not be a hooker's hourly rate no tell, motel. As I got into a hot shower I luxuriated in having the water pressure so high that I had to turn back the hot and cold water taps. Someone had already beaten me to removing the water saving disk on this shower head.

Did I even dream last night?

I was so damn tired when I got here with all of my gear that I hardly paid any attention to the door when I came in. Seeing that I had three deadbolt keys and the key card, I was pretty sure my clothes would be safe here for the day. Anyone able to squeeze between the bars on the window can have my clothes and mess kit.

As I risked a cup of their coffee, I asked the desk clerk where I was now in relation to the client's office building. Turns out it was a lot further than the seven blocks I hoofed it yesterday. Fortunately for me, I was not far from the train station. Waving a fifty at the cabbie got me to the front door of the building in time to see the coffee shop opening up this morning. Yet another high school dropout girl, wearing way too much makeup, was working the counter today. She wanted the big tip badly and did not disappoint me with a monstrous, fresh blueberry muffin. Eggs and bacon seemed a bit out of their skills, but at least it did not go everywhere as I ate the bagel they managed to make.

I still had an hour before anyone from the client would be here, so I was surprised when the girl from the counter came over to put down another overpriced coffee made just like my first one. After taking my trash she asked it if I minded her grabbing a seat at the table since it was dead right now.

"So why the big tip," she asked suspiciously.

I wiped my mouth and said, "Seriously? You take one look at me and have to wonder?"

If she was chewing gum, she would have popped it before telling me, "Uh, yeah! You are just another one of those nerdy computer guys. I guess you must be in sales too because you are wearing a cheap suit. None of the nerds working here wear suits and normal sales people don't go to Men's Warehouse. Duh! So why the big cash tip when paying by a card?"

"Give it a few years and you won't say that without spitting in disgust," I told her with a smile. "I wanted to ensure I did not get a frothed up cup of week old coffee grounds, a muffin the rats won't even touch and a cheese covered turd inside a month old stale donut."

"Wow that is harsh. I only do that to the bitches that act like I don't even exist. None of them even get off their phones long enough to order, they just wave in the direction of something and hand me their platinum debit cards. Some get so bad that we have a list of their card numbers and pins because they won't even stop to type them in most days," she told me. "Make you a deal mister. You give me another twenty and I will let you plow my cunt really well. You are the only guy I have talked to that don't talk to my tits. I need to pay my rent and you get a little something too."

What the hell. If her pussy is nasty, I am sure she will blow me instead. Better than any of those geek chicks at the client. At least she can't be a professional; they would not stoop to selling coffee and donuts.

"Sure, I have the time."

The girl went into the back and returned back with a girl, who looked younger than her, that she told to take care of the counter. It was time for her to take a break.

When she came back to my table she told me to just get my stuff and follow her into the back. They get deliveries all the time and the girl at the register had no clue. In the back she pointed toward their small break room.

Well she is not a hooker, or at least not a good one. She is already skimming off her pants and panties without asking for the other twenty. Plus the ones I have used before don't strip for a quick fuck, just drop them long enough to get a poke from behind.

By the time I was dropping my pants, she was there naked except for her socks.

She may not have much going for her in career prospects, but at least she bothered to keep her pussy hair neatly trimmed and her tits were still gravity defying. This girl was soaked in her youthful pussy juices. Must be testing the waters to see what she can make on her back in the open market.

I was fishing for a rubber when she told me, "You don't need one. I am completely clean."

Hey my dick is not going to fall off for you, sweetie.

"Hey I got to make my rent or I am out on my ass. I have no place to go, ok? We both know you are a loser that hookers will turn down," she told me as she reached down to pull her pussy open wide. "You get to have your first virgin and I have a good chance of getting knocked up by a guy I will never see again. So how about we get this going? If you hurry you can tap my kid sister too. She will give it up too since we will have rent."

Ok! There is that dream I thought I did not have this morning.

Well there was no question she was a virgin. Her cherry looked like a thin piece of pink baby Swiss. At least until I got lined up to tear through it.

Shit this is one hot pussy. My dick is going to get burned if she gets any hotter.

As her pussy slowly expanded around my dick as it buried itself inside her, I took the time to play with her small orange sized boobs. They were fully developed, so she got robbed. I doubted they would get much bigger than this if I knocked her up. Well at least she was fortunate to have super sensitive nipples that got her off when I gave them a good firm twist.

I guess the other girl really was her kid sister and they needed the rent badly. The girl walked in, took a good look at my dick, almost buried in her older sister, before asking where to find something. A few minutes later she came back in for something else. Seeing her looking really interested, I spread her older sister's legs wide and started to take nice long strokes. Hearing the sloppy wet sounds of a well-oiled pussy, I picked up the pace as the younger girl watched, at least until the bell rang out front. I have to say it is good their cappuccino machine is loud as hell or everyone would hear her sister getting fucked hard. Even having stuffed a big wad of napkins in her mouth, she was screaming out loud enough to hurt my ears when she came. I was sure that I had been nailing her for an hour with how many times she came in a row. Turns out it had only been about ten minutes since her sister last made an appearance. When I finally pulled my limp dick out, her pussy was red, raw, and angry looking with my sperm draining out.

"Don't go anywhere. My sister has got to get some of that dick. Mom never got fucked like that by anyone we ever watched, not even that creep decathlon guy that lived with us for a few years," the girl told me as she shakily got dressed. "She will be back as soon as I get out there."

That was not an understatement. Before I could even get kick my shoes off to pull my pants and boxers free, the younger girl was almost naked already. All she had left on was a sports bra.

She may never have fucked anyone, but no girl gets that good sucking a dick hard from just watching people.

"Ok mister, don't take your time, or hold off with me. That nice, gentle shit turns the crank for my sister, but not me. I want it hard. Rip my pussy open and fuck me till you cum in me enough to be sure I get knocked up. I am not going to do this coffee shop shit any longer than I have to. You dick is my ticket to not having to worry how we will scrape up rent or get a bite to eat. Freaks like you don't get laid by hot young pussy like us. No one will believe you fucked us and if you said anything you will go to jail for a long time. If we try to finger you as the daddy they will lock us up for being insane, or hookers. Now make me a woman already. My puss is on fire," she told me with a really smart assed tone.

You are too young to even get that you pissed me off royally.

I gave her an evil grin as I lined my dick up and used all my weight to slam into as hard as I could.

Damn this girl wants it bad and likes the pain. Well at least she has a cup size or two on her sister, I thought as I leaned down to bit the hell out of her puffed up nipple. God she is going to squeeze my dick off coming like that.

"Come on already and give it to me. I hate this shit job, but I got to hold it down for at least eight months before I can get a doc to make them pay me for bed rest," she hissed out. "I better be behind the counter in fifteen or I will get fired."

Looking at the clock I saw that I was going to be late if I did not get out of here by then anyway.

Pulling out, I pulled the girl to her feet, pushed her over a table, and slammed into her from behind. I made sure I had a good hard grip on her hips and tore into her like a man possessed. I was just dumping my load in her when some guy yelled into the break room.

"You better be on break or your little cute ass is fired. No blow jobs are going to get you a pass this time," he told her.

Luckily we were back well away from the door and I don't know if he knew she was getting fucked or not. As she locked her legs together to keep the sperm in, I hurried to get dressed. Right as I was tying my shoes, she moved in to give me a big kiss. I watched the very slight bounce of her tits as she gracefully slid around the room getting her clothes on. She still had two minutes before she had to be back out behind the counter and she took those to thank me.

"Damn I never expected to find a man, while working at this job, who knew how to fuck. You look like loser warmed over, but got a dick and know how to use it. I just wish we had the time to thank you right for your risking getting caught fucking either of us. Anytime you want to tear into my pussy just come back by," she told me before giving me a big kiss.

The same guy came back to yell into the room at her to get out front or she was fired.

I just barely heard her tell him, over the cappuccino machine, that she had pictures of her blowing him. If he did not want to go to jail for a very long time, he better shut the fuck up. Any more of him bugging her or her sister and they would go visit their dad in prison.

What they hell was that last bit about?

Coming back in, she waved me out, "He split. You can slide out the back door and come into the building from the front without anyone knowing you were back here fucking the hell out of us."

That works for me! Get two virgins and slip out the back. Man my dreams are getting good. I have to find out what they slipped me. I will pay to have a bottle of that around all the time.

As she said, I was able to slip out the back into a service hallway that so happened to have both security cameras smashed all to hell. In the alley no one looked twice at me pulling my cart behind me and up onto the sidewalk. I could have walked right on past the coffee shop without giving them the agreed upon twenty, but no way was I going to be that dick.

Going back in I went to the counter I saw both girls give me huge, dick hardening looks as I ordered another coffee and muffin. The younger of the two about ripped her clothes off to have me fuck her right there on the counter when she saw the folded fifty tucked under the twenty I gave to pay for my stuff. No way am I about to put another charge on my card after all of that.

My American Excuse Corp Card did not have a name on it anywhere, no one ever looked anyway. It was just another charge, nearly impossible to track back to me as the one that knocked them up. Doing two so close together made it way too easy to correlate the charges close enough to be from me.

I did make sure that I was seen putting all of my change from the twenty into the tip jar. There was no sign of the fifty.

Not wanting to be late, I hurried up to meet with Paul and his senior staff to get started on making the deal. I was immediately escorted up this outlandishly extravagant conference room.

Sure I get it that a big company like this has to show off they are flush with cash to impress their prospective clients. While most boardrooms have a dark wood tables, high backed leather conference chairs and even crystal chandeliers, this was just arrogantly thumbing their nose at everyone. The conference table was not only mahogany, it had inlays of ebony, ivory, gold, silver, platinum and a wide range of precious gemstones. All of this was used to make out a portrait of Paul with the company logo behind him. All the walls were mahogany too, but had inlaid gold strips. I had thought they were just brass until Paul made sure I knew it was gold. He was quite proud of how much he spent redoing this whole floor. He said without obvious opulence no one would take the company seriously.

You want to really show off, make the whole monstrous table a big transparent OLED touchscreen. That shows how modern you are, not some two million dollar wood table. I hope we get to the deal fast so I can get out of here.

As I got everything setup, Paul was off somewhere trying to get people together.

Wondering out into the main lobby area to dump my cup of coffee I got a bit if a surprise. There in their Catholic School Uniforms were the girls from that crazy erotic dream.

How long is this trip going to last. This is too good to be true.

Not only were they right there, I saw them smile at me like we knew each other. I saw two of them looked sure as shit to have hard nipples pushing out their tailored dress shirts. I don't know why they were here, or didn't, until about ten minutes later. Turns out they were waiting for two more girls to arrive before being "escorted" to school for a late start day. Both missing girls came in right behind the CTO and CIO.

Paul looked pretty pissed that the CTO and CIO were not here before him and his group of girls had to wait to go to school. He did make sure I saw the lady chauffer arrive to escort the girls to the limo. I expected a comment to that effect, but he was pulled aside for something and told the CTO and CIO to "handle" the negotiations.

Works for me.

After we spent the first half an hour going over where to get a projector like mine, getting it customized and what all it could do, before we actually got to some real work.

Firing up the NUC cluster, I pulled up all of the enhancements everyone had submitted. Each now had the details on price and timelines for delivery. Because they had no clue at all about what I was actually selling, wanting more to play with the projector instead, we had to take a break to get the IT managers up to the conference room. That identified some priority on which enhancements they wanted, but no one could agree which to purchase. By the time the executive admin assistant called out our lunch order, on my dime of course, we were no further along than when I got here. I could have saved the time and just sorted the enhancements from cheapest to most expensive to get almost exactly what we had now. We worked through lunch and still had nothing.

Paul came in right as the last of lunch was sent off to the lower floors for the regular IT staff to pick over.

"Enough wasting my time and money. Everyone out but Joe," he said in a no-questions asked booming voice.

Bringing in his laptop, he sat down as said, "What is everything going to cost? I mean everything. Full kit and caboodle."

"Why don't I save us both a lot of time? Let me email you your company's direct login so we can get this done in real time," I asked him.

"No shit," Paul asked seeming surprised.

"Hey I wasted the whole morning getting nothing done. It was pretty late last night when I got moved to another hotel. Seems the roaches went on strike where I was staying and I had to leave," I told him with my most believable fake laugh.

In a few minutes he was logged into my custom pricing webpage. It was yet another thing I did which pissed off Sales once they found out I had written this whole site in my free time and they would never get to use it. It cuts quotes directly from the site to clients I was selling. No way for Sales to fake proposals to cut me out of the deal if they wanted. Sure Sales could do all this busy work, but my site automatically doubled the list price, added on all enhancement costs, support, etc. Check a box for an enhancement and it instantly updated prices on the client's screens.

Clicking all add-on enhancements, adjusting for the number of seats, locations, management interfaces, copies of training materials and support levels took the deal to just over twenty and a half million. Paul looked it over and did not blink at the price.

"Quite acceptable based on competitive quotes on similar products with less features and support levels. Why would I go to my board to convince them to go with your company Joe," he asked.

I put on a real shit eating grin as I joked, "Well first off I can sweeten the deal with one of the fully customized projectors, with a full set of instructions and accessories, for you, the CTO and CIO. Will that do it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.