A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

My body trembled. I don't know if it was from the cold or the shock. I waited, waited for my turn to be ... to be what? I had no idea what was going to happen to me, what had already happened to my little girl. Only she wasn't a little girl anymore. She was a young women, and that's why they wanted her. She would be raped, I knew this in my heart. My only hope was that somehow I could convince them she was too young and that I should be the one they ... I shuddered at what they would do to us. Seconds ticked away. I looked to my right at the row of breasts, all heaving with fear. I tried to look over my shoulder to see who else was in the room. The male guards flanked the elevator, occasionally chatting about our asses and tits. I needed to get free, anyway I could. "If you untie me, I'll make love to you both right now. Or whatever you want. And when we're done, you can put me right back up here, no one will be the wiser." "I'd rather fuck your kid" was the only response I got.

The girl returned without Alex, and now it was my turn. There was nothing more I could say. The doors opened and I was pushed into the light. "Next up, Alexandra's mother Jessica! As you recall, Jessica is thirty five, weighs one hundred and twelve pounds, and has a grade B+ tight pussy!" The man in the red coat was high up on a platform, addressing the audience. Ahead of me were the machines. Where was Alex? I looked frantically. Oh god, oh god, all I could see was her backside, bent forward. The other girls were ahead of her, like a train. As they rolled me up close, my eyes met with the bastard who had violated me earlier, his puppet girl by his side. He just smiled.

An attractive red headed woman was lifting something heavy onto the start of the track. When she was done, my pedestal was moved into position and somehow attached to the machine. Alex was only ten or so feet in front of me. "I'm here Alex." "Mom, where are you, where? I can't see you? I can't move." "I'm behind you sweetheart, I'm here." I could hear she was still sobbing. They had removed the pole and attached the collar around my neck to a cable leading down in front of me. Suddenly I was pulled forward. There was no reason to resist, it was futile. The two helper woman guided me down until my head came to rest in a red cushioned block with my chin forward. There was no way I could look left or right. The position was painful. And worse, my backside was exposed in a way that was even more degrading than the pedestal. Motors hummed and my sled moved into position behind Alex. Unless I closed my eyes, all I could see were her thighs and rear. I was being forced to stare at the crease of my daughter's vagina.

Time passed. Every five minutes or so, we would move forward after another girl was announced and then loaded onto the train. The cheering and applause became nothing more than background noise. Five, six, seven, eight. "Remember what I told you Alex, go to a happy place." She didn't respond. "Baby, do you hear me?" Still nothing. And now we were moving, all of us. "Leave your body behind, you can do this, I know you can." The question was; could I take my own advice?

Too my left I could hear talking. "Follow me to the first station Mr. P.A. It's always fun to watch the expression of the girls as their ass is penetrated." My mind raced. This can't be happening. It's not real. What kind of place has machines like this? It must be a dream, a nightmare. Abbey screamed out ahead of us. A minute later the Japanese girl began screaming, screaming like they were killing her. "Alex, can you see what's happening?" "Mom, oh god mom. They're putting a metal rod into ... into ... into..." she trailed off. I watched in horror as a grid of red lines splashed over Alex's back and rear. The track we were on now had rails and machines above. From one of those machines descended a robotic arm. On the end of the arm was a shiny metal tube. The machine and arm moved along at the same rate as Alex, hovering just over her helpless body. It angled toward her exposed cheeks. "Mom, is it near me?" "You need to relax baby, relax your muscles." There was a hiss as liquid squirted from the tip of the rod, and then it made contact and plunged. My little girl screamed out. Darkness.

When the light returned there was an unbelievable pain in my ass. I didn't scream like the others. No reason to. Alex was quite. She must be fine. People clapped. The sounds were relaxing. But then, "Mommy, MOM! AHHH ahhhhhhhhhhh. Breeas-sts ittts its hu-urting m-my brrreassssssts!" More talking to my left. "The needles help keep the girls from moving around too much, that's why they're inserted directly into the milk duct orifice. Plus the machine applies a mild electric stimulation. We take a picture of their face and tits as the needles are inserted and sell them at the gift shop." Alex was screaming. Screaming for me. I wonder where Dave is? He usually deals with Alex's tantrums better than I do. Something cold and wet sprayed onto my breasts. My nipples stiffened. That's odd. Then pressure on each, no not pressure, suction. Like my nipples were being sucked into a vacuum tube. The feeling was so unreal. Was it real? "AHH HHHhhh ah ah ahhhh MMmmmm mmm FuuuuuucK!" I screamed out as pain flashed from my nipples deep into the core of my breasts. What were they doing to me? The suction lessened but the pain did not. Oh god, it's not a dream.

"MOM!" "I hear you Alex." "It hurts so bad." "I know, me too baby." The girl behind me started yelling out. By now there was so much screaming and crying it was hard to tell from whom it came. "Something is attached to the girl's leg; they're doing something to her leg." Alex informed me. It was horrible knowing that what she saw happening first would then be done to her and then to me. I didn't want to ask. We continued moving forward. "It's her name, and a number mom. They put her name on her leg." I watched as another robotic arm with a black claw wrapped around Alex's left thigh. She groaned in discomfort. "It stings" is all she said. There was rapid mechanical movement within the claw. When it released, Alex passed by a mirror angled back toward me. 'Alexandra 825103' had been tattooed to her leg. Images of Nazi Germany flashed through my mind. A few minutes later and the tattoo on my leg was also complete. Although I couldn't see it, I knew what it looked like, 'Jessica 825104'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.