A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

I had to carry JJ back up to the house. This time I held her petite body gently in my arms. I think she was already sleeping when I lowered her into the bed. Abbey climbed in next to JJ and spooned alongside, both girls in a fetal position. The rape, the machine, the orgasms, had all taken their toll.

The girls slept. I took a shower. What a fucking amazing journey this had been. As I let the warm water flow over my body, I contemplated the future. My original plan was to make the best of this farce, fuck Jeanne Aldridge, and then get the hell out of dodge. But now I was thinking; I want to come back, this island is amazing. But how, I'm not who they think I am. So what. All I need to do is keep playing the role of Mr. P.A. I'll make sure to have fake documents and a passport before my next visit, just in case. Next visit, hmmm, what fantasy could I conjure up for my next visit? The water felt good. I yawned. Time for sleep. I dried off and returned to the bedroom. Abbey was still on her side but JJ had rolled onto her stomach. I pulled the blanket down causing a faint protest from Abbey, and climbed in between the two. On my side facing JJ, I whispered to Abbey, scoot behind. Silently she obeyed, her body conforming to mine. Her breasts pressed into my back, the rubber disks on her nipples breaking the otherwise perfect sensation. With my free arm I rolled JJ onto her side and pulled her close. Her cute little ass, pressed up against my flaccid penis, causing it to become less flaccid. Lifting her leg momentarily, I positioned my penis between her legs, snuggled against her pussy lips. They were still warm and wet. JJ continued to sleep soundly. Reaching around her hip, I pushed on my stiffening member and slipped into her body. All that was left to do was pull the covers over the three of us, drape Abbey's arm over me, drape my arm over JJ, and lay my head on the pillow. With Abbey's sweet body pressing from behind, my dick resting in JJ's sweet young cunt, and my hand fondling her sweet young breast, I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to the smells and sounds of breakfast cooking. It was after 10am, but both girls still seemed to be sleeping. Abbey had rolled away, but JJ and I remained entangled the entire night, although my penis did shrivel and slip out. With mental difficulty, I extracted myself from the warm naked girls and grabbed a robe from the closet. The closet was stocked with a variety of clothing, mostly for the women. Looking back to the bed I admired the young curves under the blanket, and then headed to the kitchen to see who was cooking. "Hello Mr. P.A." The woman who drove me here yesterday, Valerie, turned from the stove to greet me. "I've been instructed to wake you and your companions, serve a meal, and then return you to the main complex." I wasn't ready to leave the privacy of the beach bungalow just yet. "What's the rush? Maybe we can all take a swim!" "Whatever you wish Mr. P.A. as long as we return by 2pm. Those were my instructions." "Deal! So what are you preparing? Smells delicious." "Eggs Benedict on whole grain muffins with turkey bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit..." I cut her off, "Fine, fine. I'll go wake the kids" I chuckled to myself.

I expected to find two sleeping beauties, but to my surprise what I found were two girls in a tight embrace, kissing passionately, and hands between each other's legs. "Hey! Who gave you permission to start without me?" I was mostly joking but the volume of my voice startled JJ and Abbey who immediately split apart. "We're sorry they echoed in unison." "Breakfast is ready." Valerie yelled from the kitchen. I rummaged through the choices in the closet and pulled out two extremely skimpy silk chiffon halter nighties and matching thongs. "Put these on and join us in the dining area." I told the girls.

A few minutes later as I sat at the table nibbling on some fruit, Abbey and JJ walking in. Wow, they were a sight to see! The teddy style night gowns were barely long enough to cover the top half of their asses and the neckline plunged to their navels, leaving little to the imagination. Hard nipples were clearly defined under the thin silk. A small triangle of see-thought nit covered their cunts. But it was more than just the lingerie; their long beautiful hair was a wild mess and their cheeks were flushed (maybe from the revealing outfit). "You girls look like two teenage whores, what would your parents think! Now come sit down and eat some breakfast." For the next ten minutes the girls wolfed down the tasty meal served by Valerie. I tried to eat also, but it was hard to concentrate on the food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.