A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

The next day my plan was set in motion. I found myself the passenger in a Polaris Ranger, cruising at what seemed like a speed faster than the off-road vehicle should be doing on the jungle path. The constant bumps and swerves might have been annoying if not for the female driver too my left. Her large breasts, barely contained by her bikini top, bounced and swayed, along with everything else! At the beginning of the ride, we chatted. But as the drive became more difficult, and our speed increased, I decided to let Valerie concentrate on the road. Besides, I had plenty to think about. The final leg of the journey would be on foot. In the seat behind me was a hiking backpack filled with all the supplies and tools I would need.

The meeting with Vanguard the day before had gone better than I expected. For my fantasy to play out, two things were necessary. One, I had hoped Jeanne would be totally unaware of the true purpose her life was about to take, the true purpose of this island. Based on Vanguard's description of her abduction and current situation, she could easily be convinced it was all just a kidnapping for money. The second necessity ... well, more like second, third, fourth, and more, was for Tripp to agree to let me have both Jeanne and another new girl for 24 hours, in a secluded beach location. Plus give me all the toys and devices I required. It really was a huge request and Vanguard was dumbfounded when I got down to the details. But after a second call to Mr. Tripp, all was set in motion. At the end of the meeting, Vanguard made it clear that, per Mr. Tripp, this was the last of the 'special considerations' I was entitled to, regardless of the events upon my arrival. Fine by me!

As we continued to drive, I admired the beauty of my surroundings and wondered how large the island was. It seemed like we had been driving for about fifteen minutes since I had last seen any man-made structures. A few minutes later Valerie slowed down to make a turn off the main road. Calling it a road was really an exaggeration – it was really nothing more than two white gravel strips just wide enough for the tire treads. As she made the turn I noticed a small sign nailed to a tree that said 'Bungalow Suite 3'. We pulled forward about ten yards on the side path and rolled to a stop. "If you wish to approach the bungalow from the beach, you'll have to go the rest on foot. Head out in this direction" Valerie pointed "and continue straight as best you can. You should be able to hear the ocean waves after a few minutes." "Sounds good" I replied. "Sure you don't want to join me on this adventure?" "I was directed to drive you to this location and then return to the main complex. If you wish me to stay, I can call in the request and" "No, never mind, I'll be fine on my own. I'm sure you have other guests to drive around crazy fast" I chuckled. "Thank you Mr. P.A. Have fun at the bungalow." "Oh, I will!"

I grabbed my gear out of the back seat, hoisted it onto my back, and headed off into the jungle, machete in hand. At first the foliage was thick and the going was slow. The new hiking clothing and shoes I had purchased at one of the Club's stores were good quality, but didn't protect much against the various thorny branches that scratched at my legs and arms. My machete skills were lacking. But eventually the jungle began to thin out and I could feel the breeze off the ocean. Minutes later I emerged from the trees onto a rocky beach. The sky was clear and the water a magnificent shade of aquamarine. I hesitated for a few moments, taking in the view ... and then remembered there were girls waiting to be raped just up the beach!

Per my directions to Vanguard, JJ was to be dropped off at a secluded beach location along with another 'new' girl. I had never thought they would agree to the second girl, and she wasn't really necessary, but I figured what the hell, go for broke! And too my surprise, Tripp agreed. The other girl's name was Abbey. I didn't know what she looked like, but Vanguard told me she had been delivered to the island at the same time as JJ, and she was a college freshman. That's all I needed to hear! Both girls were told that they had been abducted for ransom. They were to wait at the bungalow, while the payment was dropped off, and then they would be rescued. By me! My only concern was how JJ would react when I arrived. Based on what I knew of the Club and this island, I had to assume the house would have hidden cameras. If so, and they were watching, they would expect JJ to react as if I were her step father. That's why I decided to approach from the beach. I figured all I had to do was introduce myself to Jeanne as someone hired by Aldridge and she would listen to whatever I said. By the time I brought her back inside, my plan was to have a gag in her mouth.

I walked along the coastline for a few minutes, and as I rounded an outcropping of trees, the beach bungalow came into view ahead. Even though I was still at least one hundred yards away, I ducked back behind the foliage to stay out of site. Using binoculars from my pack, I scanned the grounds. The house was single story and brightly colored like all the other structures on the island. The side facing the beach had a porch and I could just make out two figures, sitting behind the screens. A path led from the bungalow down to a sandy beach. On the beach there was a large white triangle canopy, one corner staked to the ground, the other two corners tied to nearby palm trees. This provided shade for two Adirondack chairs and a table. Beyond the canopy was a more permanent gazebo-like structure and a fire pit. Perfect! It was time, time to finally meet Jeanne Aldridge face to face. And soon after that, dick to pussy.

Putting on my most friendly face, I moved out. When I had halved the distance to the bungalow, I started to wave my arm over my head. By now the girls should have noticed the man approaching. "Jeanne, are you there?" I called out. "Jeanne ... are you ok?" Near the beach chairs, I stopped and waited for a few seconds. "I'm here to take you home sweetheart." The screen door opened and a girl with long dark hair ran out and down the path toward me. She was bare foot and wearing a short white beach cover-up made of thin material. It was clear she had on a colorful bikini beneath. JJ stopped running when she was within fifteen feet. "Don't be afraid" I repeated. "My name is..." my mind raced for a split second " ... Richard. I'm a friend of your step father." Her face was flushed and it was clear she had been crying. "You're safe now." That was all it took. She ran up and threw her arm around my body, almost toppling us both over. I hesitated for a second or two and then returned the hug. If the Club spies were watching, I'm sure this little exchange had convinced them. "Let me take off my pack, and then we can talk." JJ released her death hug. Back at the house I could see the screen door partially opened while the other girl, Abbey, watched. She was not yet convinced.

JJ finally spoke. She had a slight French accent. "I'm ready to go, please take me home." I removed the binoculars from my pack and began to scan the ocean. "A boat will come shortly. We just have to wait a bit. Are you hurt in any way? Did they feed you?" JJ looked very concerned about having to wait for a boat. "Nn no, I'm not hurt, I don't think. Bb ... but ... they did something to my leg." Her lip trembled. She lifted the cover-up to expose a small half inch incision on the back of her thigh. It had been expertly stitched or glued, there would be no scar. I bent down to look closer but JJ stepped back. She was obviously still very jittery. "The other girl has the same mark." "Do you know anything about the other girl?" I asked to change the subject. "Not really, her name is Abigail but she likes to be called Abbey. They drove us both here together. And made us put on bathing suits. Can you rescue her also?" "Yes, of course, I'm going to..." my mind thought ... fuck you both " ... take you both home." Let's get out of the sun.

I dragged the backpack under the gazebo. It was about fifteen feet square with a thatched roof. The structure was mostly made of wood or bamboo poles. Two sides had roll down shades to block the sun. I grabbed a bottle of water from a metal bucket filled with ice and settled into a comfortable wicker sofa. JJ stood at the edge. "Don't you want to go into the house?" she asked. "I'm concerned the house may have microphones or cameras and I don't want those bastards to know any more than they already do. Why don't you go up and convince Abbey that it's safe to come down here." "Ok!" Her mood had definitely improved as she ran off. Vanguard had told me that both girls would be fitted with their Org-XT transmitters – that must be what the small incision was for. Good to know. Unzipping the large pocket on the backpack, I made sure what I needed was readily available. Then I took a swig of water and waited for the girls to return. When she did return, JJ was still alone. "Abbey wants to stay in the house until the boat gets here." "Ok, that's fine. You can introduce her to me later. Do you want a drink?" I offered her a bottle of water, which she took.

"Can you tell me anything more about your captors? It might help the authorities capture them." The fear returned to her eyes. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She seemed lost in thought for a moment and then told me what she remembered, which was not much. Two men grabbed her while she was walking home and sprayed her with something that made fall asleep. She remembers waking in the trunk of a car, then more sleep, then a locked cabin on a dirty old boat. After she arrived at the island, she spent most of the time in a small room with a table and bed and private bathroom. All the windows had bars over them. There were other rooms and she could hear other girls, mostly crying or calling for help. All meals were served to her in the same room. Nobody ever told her why she was there or what was going to happen to her. The only time she was taken from the room was for a medical exam, during which time they put her to sleep. She remembered waking up the next day with the cut on her leg. Then they brought her here with Abbey and told them not to leave the compound. If they did they would never get home again. By the end of the story she was crying again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.