Three for Two - Cover

Three for Two

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2015 by Douglas Fox

Erotic Sex Story: Hot shot High School football star, Dylan Linder, enjoys all the perks available to a big-time quarterback - namely popularity, a wide circle of friends and lots and lots of girls. Things get carried away one Saturday night while the team parties after defeating their arch-rivals the previous evening.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Pregnancy   .

"Ready, Kayla?" I asked as I stared down at my naked girlfriend sprawled in the back of my dad's Jeep Cherokee. We were parked a half mile back a woodland road on Rocky Ridge, a well-known local teen make-out spot.

"Play with my tits some more, Dylan," my girl begged. "We have hours before my curfew. There's no hurry."

I leaned down and suckled her left nipple. I could feel Kayla sliding her hands down my sides and squeezing my bare ass cheeks. My eight inch hard-on hung down between my legs, inches from Kayla's honey spot. I continued feeling up, kissing and suckling her titties as I thought about what was going to happen later that night.

I was in more of a hurry than Kayla knew. I knew this date wouldn't end well. I was dumping her before the night was over. Still, I wanted to enjoy one last fuck. Kayla was a sweet piece of ass and I was going to miss these fucks.

I wouldn't miss her nagging to spend more time with her. I wouldn't miss her insecurity if I spoke with or looked at another girl at school, after a game or at a party.

Still it had been a good five month run since we started going together last Easter vacation. I found out Kayla loved ... LOVED sex after she let me take her virginity last May. Her parents didn't know we went all the way but they must have suspected the possibility of a boy sweet-talking her into sex. They had Kayla get a birth control implant last September when she started tenth grade.

Kayla was pretty, willing to put out often, gave surprisingly good head for a high school girl and best of all, didn't require me to wear a rubber when I screwed her. I was going to miss the sex but not the nagging and demands on my time that Kayla made.

Coach Howard insisted I make more time to prepare for our football season. I'm a junior and play quarterback for the Susquehannock Warriors. We went 7-3 last season and made the district playoffs, thanks to my ability. When Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, West Virginia, Maryland, Pitt, Syracuse and Rutgers are expressing interest in you, you've got it going as a football star.

"Mmmmm..." Kayla purred. "Keeping feeling me up like that, Dylan." I was massaging and kissing her soft titties. I dipped my hips lower, allowing my hard-on to rest in her sloppy slit. I humped my crotch to rub myself against her joy button. I must have been hitting the spot I was aiming for. Kayla cooed and purred as we rubbed bellies.

Kayla lubed my prick as we rubbed. My soon-to-be-former girlfriend was ready for me. I planted my hands on either side of her shoulders and pushed myself up.

"Give me your clit tickler," Kayla begged. I dipped my hips lower and slotted my prick-head against her juicy hole.

"Get ready to get hosed," I teased. I nudged and prodded my prick-head at her hole without penetrating.

"You got me so ... soooo wet and steamed," Kayla declared. "Bury that boner now, Dylan!" She grasped my butt cheeks and pulled. I relented and thrust forward.

Eight inches of man-flesh disappeared into my eager, worked-up and lustful conquest. My rod slid smoothly into Kayla's well-lubricated, hot, little cunt.

"Fuck me hard," Kayla begged as I pumped in and out of her sweet body. I banged and thrust and humped away. Screwing Kayla's brains out was sweet. I was going to miss this - at least a little. I tried to put the bossy, too-controlling, nit-picking girlfriend out of my mind while I enjoyed the hot, tight embrace of her cunt muscles around my love-rod.

Normally I try to get my girl off while we screw, but tonight - fuck it! Tonight was purely for my enjoyment. I pounded and boffed her furiously. Normally I try to pace myself to make the fun last. Tonight ... well, I didn't mind blowing a load at my own pace. I screwed Kayla for about five minutes before I felt the pressure build. I shifted my body into overdrive and pounded, literally pounded, into Kayla's hot cunt.

I speared her hard and froze, fully impaled in her body as my balls pulsed and spurted my seed into her womb. Kayla's eyes shot open as I spurted my semen into her belly.

"I feel you spurting," Kayla sighed. "You really got off tonight, sweetie."

"Oooohhh..." I moaned as I drained myself into her. I slumped down, completely spent from our coupling. Kayla rolled us to our sides and caressed and kissed me as I slowly recovered from my orgasm.

"You were so hot and excited, sweetie," Kayla purred into my ears between kisses. "I love when you take charge like that."

"Mmmph..." I grunted. We cuddled for a couple minutes, exchanging quick kisses and hugs.

"We need to talk about something," Kayla finally said when I was more responsive. She literally took the words out of my mouth. "I want to understand something, sweetie. Were you flirting with Amy DiFabio at lunch yesterday?"

"Why would you think something like that?" I asked defensively.

"Elena was right there at the table," Kayla said. "She told me how over-the-top you were." I tried to hide my surprise. I thought Elena and Kayla were still not speaking after their fight a couple weeks ago. I had been flirting with Amy at lunch. That was just for fun. I decided to "balls" it out with Kayla.

"God damn it!" I spat. "Don't you ever trust me? I am so FUCKING sick of your jealousy."

"Jealousy?" Kayla snapped. "You come-on to that slut and you have the NERVE to accuse me of jealousy?"

"I can't say two words to any girl at school without you accusing me of wanting to take her out and fuck her silly," I retorted. "I have had it!"

"If the shoe fits," Kayla answered. "You want to fuck just about every girl you see. I am sick of it. I don't know why I..."

"I'll make it easy for you," I snapped. "We're done! You can stop worrying about who I talk to, who I have lunch with or who I fuck."

I hopped out of out of the Jeep and pulled on my boxer-briefs. Kayla stared at me, dumbfounded. I picked up my socks and pants.

"You're dumping me?" Kayla finally asked. "Really?"

"It is best," I answered. "You don't trust me anymore. We need to see other people. I can't take any more of your jealousy."

Kayla dressed silently in the back of my Jeep as I finished dressing outside. I was surprised at how easy it was to get rid of Kayla. She walked right into my plan to dump her with her jealous accusation. I drove her home and dropped her off, no more than two words passing between us on the ride.


I enjoyed flirting with girls again, now that I was rid of Kayla Huntsinger. We went out to Biglerville the following Friday night and trounced the Canners. Yeah ... I know. Canners is a really lame mascot for a team. The Biglerville area is big on canning apples and other fruit in town. That doesn't matter. We won the game 37-17. Coach Howard was pleased.

I wasn't able to hook up with any honey on Saturday night. I spent the evening hanging with my football buds. We caught a fun, Ridley Scott flick in York.

My bachelorhood was for the best. Coach Howard wanted me to spend extra time studying for next Friday's game against Dallastown. Our team is Division II in the York-Adams League. Dallastown is Division I. Traditionally we played them every fall. Traditionally, we lost nearly every game against the larger school. I was determined that this year would be different.

I studied extra film. I knew Coach's game plan cold. I made sure the team practiced hard. I wasn't a team captain yet since I was a junior, but I did have the respect of my teammates. They listened when their quarterback talked. All of us were nervous when Friday arrived, but confident too. All day my classmates wished me good luck at the game.

Mike Young, our tight end, Tyler Hammond, our right guard, and I were eating together at the lunch period. We were surprised but pleased when Amy DiFabio, Shannon Terry and Lacy Wolf plopped their trays down out at our table and joined us. Amy and I spent lunch flirting, as we had done increasingly more outrageously since I dumped Kayla.

Mike was holding a party Saturday night at his home. His parents were going away for the weekend. I invited Amy to be my date. She accepted. I was delighted. 5'-8" and 115 pounds, she was stacked and very pretty. Better, I knew Amy wasn't one of those save-my-virginity-for-marriage type of girls. She screwed. I knew half a dozen guys who had gotten in her pants over the past couple years. She liked handsome guys. Check, I had that covered. All I needed to do was to treat her decently, show her a fun time and maybe get her a little drunk. I heard that helped lower her inhibitions too. Tomorrow night I might get myself a sweet piece of ass.

First I had to deal with the Dallastown Wildcats. We hosted the late September game at our field. The stands were filling with our red and white clad fans as my team came out to warm up before the game. A small section of the stands held the Wildcats' blue and white clad fans. We would have a big crowd to watch us take on our rivals.

Dallastown lost the coin toss, so my offense got the ball first. We quickly found out two things on the first drive. Dallastown's secondary wasn't as good as last year. Mike and the other receivers could beat their men one-on-one. The second thing, critical to my survival until the end of the game, was that Todd Miller, the 270 pound defensive tackle, wasn't Superman. Tyler, our left guard, could handle Todd on his own.

I found Mike in the end zone to conclude our first drive with a touchdown. Our defense could handle the Wildcats. We were surprised but pleased to take a 20-10 lead into the locker room at halftime. Dallastown rallied in the second half. A blown coverage by our secondary gave the Wildcats a touchdown leaving us a tenuous 27-26 lead by mid-fourth quarter.

I was pissed. "We are not going to let these bastards steal our win!" I growled as I huddled my guys. "Make your blocks," I added as I scanned the faces of my offensive line. "Beat your man!" I insisted as I looked at my receiving corps. I called the play Coach had signaled in. We gained seven yards on an end-around.

I kept my troops fired up throughout the drive. You could see in the tired faces of the Dallastown defenders that we were bending their will to ours. Mike beat the middle linebacker trying to cover him on the ninth play of the drive. I lofted the ball to my buddy and he ran twenty-two yards to the end zone to score. Our less-than-reliable kicker, Craig Ward, missed the extra point. We had a 32-27 lead with eight and a half minutes left in the game.

Our defense was confident they could stop the Wildcats. They did, albeit after yielding them one first down. That was OK since Dallastown didn't score. Anything that took time off the clock was good. Coach Howard circled the offense up on the sidelines before our next drive.

"It is decision time, men," Coach exhorted. "Who wants the win most? Execute on this drive and we're going home victors. Hands in! On three ... execute!"

Everyone put their hands into the pile and chanted, "One ... Two ... Three ... Execute!"

Coach ran more in this drive than we had all night. Guys held their blocks a little longer. They pushed their guys harder. We made yards. We kept the clock running. We also unveiled the option play we installed during the summer but hadn't shown in a real game this season. Dallastown wasn't prepared. The first time I ran it, the outside linebacker and my key, ignored the possibility that I would keep the ball. He drifted out to tackle Billy Totten, our tailback, on the assumption that I would pitch the ball out to Billy. I smiled, tucked the ball tight to my chest and dashed into the hole the linebacker left me. I made a dozen yards before a Wildcat defender put me on the ground.

We ran the exact same play again. This time the Sam, or outside linebacker, crashed down and tried to tackle me. I pitched the ball out to Billy, who dashed around the end of the line and picked up ten yards. We had them! They didn't know how to defend the option.

Coach Howard did mix in a couple other plays as we gave Dallastown a crash course on how NOT to defend the option. The sweetest was the sixth play of the drive. Mike seemed to miss his block as Billy and I ran outside our tackle. The play looked like another option, except it was a designed roll-out. Mike hopped off the ground after "missing" his block and drifted behind the linebackers. I lofted the ball over the Sam's head to Mike. My buddy rumbled downfield, picking up twenty-two yards before he was tackled.

The next play was another option play. The confused Sam over-played towards Billy to cover the pitch. I tucked the ball against my chest and dashed for the end zone, eighteen yards away. I dodged the Sam's desperation swipe of a tackle, strong-armed a safety out of the way and ran for daylight. A cornerback lunged at me at the goal line, catching the back of my jersey. The two of us tumbled into the end zone. I kept possession of the ball. I hopped up and held the ball aloft to the raucous cheers of our fans.

Craig, God bless his inaccurate heart, made the extra point. We led 39-27. Our defense took it from there. They forced Dallastown to burn off all but forty seconds of the remaining time in the game. My offense took the field for two kneel-downs to seal our victory.

Sara Stauffer, a cute sophomore cheerleader, gave me a hug as we celebrated our win on the field.

"You got any plans for tomorrow night?" she asked me shyly after we broke the hug. "I'm free."

"I'm going to Mike's party," I answered. "I'd offer to take you except I already have a date."

"Oh," she allowed, obviously crest-fallen.

"We'll get together sometime," I offered. "I would like that. Come to Mike's party anyway. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys to go around."

"I will," Sara agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

I felt bad disappointing Sara. On a fuck-ability scale of 1 to 10, she was a 9.5. She was a little young but not too young. Her tits were on the small side but perky. Sara's sunny attitude toward life more than made up for her minor physical disabilities. I "do" her in a heartbeat, given a chance.

Our victory over Dallastown was the biggest victory in Warrior football in the past decade. We were all ready to celebrate and party, except for one fact. It was a quarter to eleven when our team finished dressing after the long game. Partying would have to wait until Mike's get-together tomorrow night.


I helped Mike set up for the party Saturday afternoon. We had plenty of sodas and snacks. Tyler Hammonds' twenty-two-year-old brother really came through for us. He got us a couple of kegs of beer, some bottles of the hard stuff and six twenty-four packs of beer. This was going to be a well-lubricated victory bash.

I made a drive to Hanover before dinner. I picked up a twelve pack of rubbers at the CVS. I wasn't looking forward to using the damned things, but I knew I had to. I enjoyed stuffing my bare prick in Kayla's sweet vagina. That was one of the things I would miss about Kayla. Who knows? Maybe Amy was on the pill or something. Sex without a rubber was way sweeter than sex with one.

Dinner with my family was OK. My twenty-year-old sister Alyssa caught a ride home from Juniata College last night so she could watch our game. Alyssa and I had fought when we were little. Now we had more of a live-and-let-live outlook on each other. I even had hopes that in six months, when Alyssa turned twenty-one, that she would be willing to help me get booze.

My little brother Justin? At best I would describe him as a dweeb. We had been close when we were younger. Now, the gulf in outlooks between me, a sixteen-year-old man who was sexually active, and him, a barely thirteen-year-old boy who still thought girls were dumb, was unbridgeable. He was annoying, pesty and a complete nerd. His one saving grace, in my eyes, was his total hero-worship of me. I'm sure Justin bored my parents to tears over dinner recounting every one of my exploits the previous night.

I headed upstairs after dinner to shower, shave and dress for the party. I took my time to make sure I was looked good. I had a couple zits to hide. I shaved twice, to make sure my chin was baby-smooth. I knew girls weren't wild about kissing stubble.

Justin showed up as I was pulling on my pants. "What do you want?" I snapped. I had ten minutes until I needed to leave for Amy's house.

"I was wondering what it's like with a..." Justin responded before pausing to blush. "You know ... to be WITH a girl. Have you done it?"

"You're asking me if I have sex?" I said. I stared hard at my little brother. "That's personal and none of your business."

I saw my baby brother wasn't so much of a little boy anymore. I could detect a faint trace of darker hair over his upper lip. Mom was complaining how Justin outgrew sneakers she bought him in June in three months. Puberty was on its way.

"No!" Justin protested. "Well ... not exactly ... It's just that I was wondering about girls and..."

"You're realizing they're not so dumb after all?" I asked.

"NO ... they're dumb but..."

"But they confuse you, fascinate you and you can't stop thinking about them?" I asked.

"NO! I mean ... yes ... I mean..." Justin stammered.

"Girls confuse you," I stated. Justin smiled and nodded his agreement. "I'll let you know when I figure them out." I laughed. "I am getting to understand them better but I don't have them figured out yet."

"What is sex like?" Justin asked again. "A lot of guys in my class have done it. They talk about it all the time."

"What makes you think I know?" I asked. My little brother blushed a little before responding.

"I found a balloon thingy in your trash last winter," Justin answered. "My friend Ricky recognized it. He said it was a rubber and it meant you had sex with your girlfriend."

"Poking through my trash is wrong," I answered. "You know what Mom would say." Justin looked so confused and forlorn. I decided now was time for me to play big brother a little. God knows, I could have used someone to guide me through girls, sex and being a teenager.

"Sorry for invading your privacy," Justin responded.

"Sex is pretty sweet," I explained. "I need you to understand something. All those guys in your class who SAY they are having sex? That's all bullshit. Something like 5% of thirteen year-olds actually go all the way with a girl. They are flat-out lying to make themselves look big."

"Really?" a clearly shocked Justin asked.

"Total bullshit," I confirmed.

"How old were you when you got in a girl's pants?"

"That's private," I stated. Justin looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please?"

"Fourteen," I answered.

"That like in a year for me," Justin stammered. My early loss of virginity shocked my baby brother.

"Don't obsess about..." I said before stopping and laughing. "OK, you WILL obsess about sex. That's normal for all teens. Don't obsess about when you lose your virginity. It will happen when it happens. Do you masturbate?"

"Uh ... umm..." Justin stammered. His face turned crimson.

"You do," I stated. "Nearly all teens your age masturbate." Justin gave me a relieved smile. "Enjoy playing with yourself until you get to know some girls better. Playing with yourself will let you relieve some of the feelings you have now."

"OK," Justin said. "What about..." I glanced at the clock on my night stand. Holy shit! It was five minutes to eight.

"I'll talk with you about girls and sex whenever you want, Justin," I said. "Right now I have a hot date and I was supposed to be at her house five minutes ago. I've got to dash."

"Thanks for talking, Dylan," Justin said as I pulled on my shirt. "I hope your date lets you go all the way."

"I hope so too," I agreed as I dashed for the door. I turned and grabbed my overnight bag. I almost forgot it. I called out a quick good bye and I-love-you to my parents as I dashed out the front door. I called Amy and warned her I was running late before I hopped in my, well, my dad's Jeep. He let me use it most days.

Mike and I had been friends for over ten years. Overnights had been a regular part of our friendship. We sold his parents and my parents on making tonight an overnight at his house. Not for the same reason as when we were younger. Staying over at Mike's house after the party would allow me more chances to enjoy some beers tonight. I wouldn't have to worry about wrecking my Jeep or getting caught driving drunk or passing my parents inspection when I got home from the party.


Amy met me out at the end of her driveway when I pulled up to her house. I could do a father's inquisition if I needed to but I didn't mind skipping it that night. Amy dressed casually. Mike didn't throw dress up parties. This would just be good friends hanging out, enjoying some booze and good music, and maybe a little extra-curricular fun in bed.

Amy and I arrived at Mike's house around 8:15 in the evening. We were early but that was expected. I wasn't a host, but was the next closest thing to one. I helped Mike set up the party in the afternoon. I was staying to help clean up tomorrow morning. I promised to help him keep things under control so his parents' place didn't get wrecked. Amy and I helped Mike and his girlfriend, Alexa Davis, get things together for our night.

It was the first Saturday in October, but we were blessed with great weather. Temperatures hit eighty mid-afternoon. It was still in the seventies and would continue to be until well after dark. We planned to use his big deck and pool area as the gathering place for the party. Amy helped me setup Mike's sound system.

Mike's place was just about perfect for an outdoor party. His house was at the end of a quarter mile long driveway off North Main Street in the north end of Glen Rock. His family's property was nearly surrounded by woods. Neighbors were so far away that we could crank up the sound as loud as we wanted without any neighbors caring.

The bar was setup in Mike's family room. Bottles of booze lined the kitchen island adjoining the family room. Coolers were filled with ice and beer, bottles and cans. A big wash tub outside was filled with ice and held the beer keg. Amy, Mike, Alexa and I scattered trash cans around outside, in the kitchen and in the family room, in hopes cleaning up wouldn't be so ugly tomorrow morning. We thought everything was ready around a quarter to nine.

Amy and I grabbed bottles of Bud and got a head start on the rest of the crowd. We settled down on the sofa in the family room to enjoy some alone time until the guests arrived. I had high hopes to get laid that night. Amy was more responsive than I expected as we made out for like, ten minutes before any guests came. She placed my hand on her breast. She didn't wait for me to make a move. I caressed and stimulated her, outside her T-shirt. A couple minutes later Amy slipped a hand down to my crotch and felt up my hard boner through my jeans. It was all I could do not to explode. Thankfully she stopped when the first guests arrived. She slowed things down after that. I knew where this night was headed. I was SO getting laid. It was going to be a fucking awesome night!

Amy and I helped Mike and Alexa with the hosting duties. We showed people around so they knew where the music, bottled beer, keg, other booze, bathrooms and other amenities were. A couple guys asked about the bedrooms. Mike was cool with that. We were welcome to help ourselves if we needed more privacy for horizontal fun with our girls.

Amy insisted we have our second beers when the music started. I had planned to pace myself a little slower, but when in Rome ... The Bud did go down nicely. We mingled with our friends and danced. Mike's mix had some fast music and some slow. Amy and I especially enjoyed the slow music. She pressed her body against mine and wrapped her arms around my back, resting her hands on my butt cheeks. No surprise – I popped a woody. Amy knew. She got off on rubbing herself against it. I was so, SOOOO getting laid tonight.

We mingled some more with friends between dances. We exchanged some kisses and hugs as we mingled – kisses with lots of tongue action. The boner I popped dancing wouldn't go down. I maneuvered us through the crowd using Amy as my shield to hide the bulge. Amy didn't mind. She stopped suddenly a few times, just so my lump would smash into her backside. She also plastered herself against me whenever we stopped to talk with someone and rubbed against my lump. I don't know how I managed not to cream myself.

We headed inside again. Three couples filled the sofa. All were engaged in various make-out acts. The easy chair was open. Amy and I took it. I sat down first and Amy plopped on my lap. She rubbed herself off on my wicked hard-on. We kissed and made out furiously. Amy insisted I feel her up. I started outside her shirt but she corrected me. She stuffed my hand under the hem of her shirt.

I felt her up through her lacy bra as we kissed and swapped tongues. Amy continued squirming and rubbing on my poor, trapped woody. I was about to suggest we head to a bedroom where we could explore each other further without the hindrance of friends or clothes.

Amy hopped up. "Save the chair, Dylan," she explained. "I'll get us some more beers."

"I'll pass."

"Nonsense," Amy retorted. She danced across the room and grabbed two more Buds from the cooler. At 6'-2" and 180 pounds, two beers was enough to give me a nice buzz. Amy was tall for a girl at 5'-8" but was skinny. I doubt she weighed more than 125 or 130 pounds. She had to be approaching drunk with just two beers. The third one worried me a little.

I had planned to get Amy a little drunk in my lust for sex tonight - drunk, not comatose. I liked my girls responsive while I screwed them, not passive. She returned with two beers. Amy insisted I finish mine. By now I was probably borderline drunk too.

Amy was definitely past drunk. She couldn't stop giggling. Her inebriation didn't dull her lust. She squirmed and rubbed against my hard-on as we made out and I felt her up. A few minutes were sufficient to get Amy hot for the next stage.

"Lesh find a room," Amy slurred. She rubbed herself on my hard-on. "I wanna feels more of thish big prick!"

"We can do..." I started. Amy hopped off my lap and nearly fell over. " ... that." I caught her before she fell down. I helped her to her feet and we headed upstairs. I grabbed my overnight bag on the way up. At the top of the steps I found Mike's bedroom door ajar, with the overhead light in the room dark. Amy and I stepped inside and I flicked the light on.

To our total shock, we found Brady Langdon, my left tackle, screwing Jenna Cummings. His big, white, hairy ass humping his dick into little Jenna. Brady twisted as he continued pumping away.

""What the fuck?" he growled.

"Sorry Brady," I answered. "I thought the room was empty." Amy giggled as she stared at the sight.

"It ain't," Brady demanded. "Get the fuck out!"

"Sorry, Jenna," Amy called out as I shut off the light and we retreated to the hallway.

I found the next room, Mike's older brother John's room, was vacant. I pulled Amy inside and locked the door behind us. I had no interest in any one interrupting us the way we disturbed Brady and Jenna. Amy backed up to the bed, sitting down. She pulled me down with her. She lay on her back. I rolled partially over her so my chest was mashing into her breasts and we could continue our making out.

Amy tugged and pulled at my shirt tails after a minute or so of tongue swapping. I sat up and allowed her to remove my shirt. I started unbuttoning her blouse when I was bare chested. Amy helped me finish with the buttons and then shrugged her blouse aside. I reached behind her to unclasp her lacy bra.

"No, shillly," Amy giggled. She unclasped the front of her bra and shrugged that off too. Front clasp? Who knew? I stared down at her two tight, grapefruit sized orbs. Amy had a great set of knockers! She reached up and wrapped her hands behind my neck. "Kissh me," she demanded. I didn't resist as she pulled me back on top of her. I loved the feeling of those beautiful tits and hard nipples mashed against my bare chest.

Our bodies squirmed together as our tongues dueled. This only further heightened our passion for each other. I used my free hand to caress and feel up Amy's left titty. She moaned into our open mouths as I excited her more. After a minute or so, I rubbed my free hand across her tummy. That drew giggles. I continued south until I reached the top of her jeans. Deliberately I slid my hand across the outside of her jeans until it covered her womanhood – clitoris to pussy. I squeezed it momentarily, very gently. Amy moaned is appreciation. I knew she was ready for more.

I kissed her cheek and did a line of kisses along her neck and down until I was in her wonderful cleavage. I brought my left hand back up and felt up her left breast while I kissed and licked around her right. Amy reacted by rubbing her hands in my hair and pressing my head against her titty, so I couldn't stop licking and kissing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.