Emily and Daniel - Cover

Emily and Daniel

Copyright© 2015 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 1: Storm

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Storm - Emily had a pirate fantasy, and I did my best to make it come true for her. This is a sequel of sorts to "Emily," but it stands on its own. CAUTION: There's a lot of explicit, raunchy language here, even if overall it's a love story (and sex romp). Plus, Emily's journal is full of vivid, purplish and over-the-top prose. (Manchowder, anyone?) There is MM, pretty light stuff, as well as sibling incest and borderline activities with parents. And pirates. Check the codes before you read, please.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex  

The sound is unmistakable, and I looked up as soon as I heard it.

"Emily! Luffing!"

She let the tiller fall away a little, speeding us up but now the boat was heeling seriously, the starboard gunwale was almost under water and I was barely staying braced over the center thwart. I didn't care if my back was about to spasm. The black cloud was getting closer and at this point all that mattered was for Emily to stay as close-hauled as she could to get us to harbor ahead of the storm. It was going to be tight.

We almost made it. The sheets of rain began just as we were tying up at the resort marina. We ran for the cabin—well, Emily hobbled—but it was too late.

Inside, Emily threw her cane in the corner.

"I hate this —ing thing!"

Her anger was fleeting, as always. Emily didn't dwell on what-ifs and this was old history. I saw her face relax a moment later as she scratched under her left breast and dripped on the stone floor. I had my own puddle going.

"Dibs on the shower."

She turned at the entrance to the bathroom to look back at me.

"Unless you'd like to join me?"

"What about the kids?"

"Rob said they wouldn't be back until late. Tom and Debra want to party. They need to recover from finals, according to Rob."

Not a surprise. The first thing kids learn at college is how to party—those who hadn't already learned, of course. We were pretty sure our kids were party experts. I didn't want to think about the tuition we were paying for this.

I stripped off my shorts and t-shirt and Speedo, and posed.

"Ta-da!"

Emily giggled and threw her top at me, followed by her own shorts and her bikini bottoms. She missed all three times.

I soaped her back under the warm water. It didn't matter if we ran out—there's no such thing as really cold water in the tropics. I moved my hands around and up to her breasts and she purred and leaned back into my arms and squirmed against me. One thing led to another...


It was getting dark for real and the rain had stopped and I was trying and failing to get up enough energy to look at the clock, when I felt Emily stir. Her breath was soft and sweet and languid against my ear when she spoke.

"So, what do you think about the boys and Debra?"

"She's cute."

"That's it? Cute? That's all?"

"Well, hot, too."

"OK, Daniel. But that's the understatement of the year about Debra. You know that, right?"

"OK, I'll admit it. She's gorgeous and I'd love to fuck her silly and then some. And bang her a second time as soon as I could. Satisfied?"

Emily giggled.

"I feel the same way about her."

Another giggle.

"Well, not bang her, of course, but you know what I mean."

We'd come across the boys and Debra, Tom's girlfriend, by accident on a secluded beach a couple of days earlier. They didn't see us, but we stayed to watch Tom and Rob work Debra over, her laughter and cries accompanying their efforts.

"What about the boys, Emily?"

"God, Daniel."

In their best pornstar fashion, Tom and Rob each pulled out and came on Debra, Tom on her lower back and Rob on her face.

Emily swallowed, took a deep breath.

"I wanted to lick her clean. I wanted to lick them clean, too."

She shivered.

"I almost came when Tom moved around from behind Debra and started licking her face. If you hadn't grabbed me when Tom moved from cleaning Debra to cleaning Rob, I think I might have joined the party. God!"

"You aren't the only one. I wanted to walk over behind her, push her head down on her hands, and slide in and go to town. And I mean really go to town. Bang her? Hell, I'd fuck her brains out. When I finished, Rob would jam his cock in Emily's mouth and fuck her and come all over her face once more."

A moment of two later, I realized what I'd said. I wondered if Emily had noticed whose mouth Rob was fucking in my story.


It was well past midnight that same night, the kids not back yet, and Emily and I were standing at the far end of the covered front veranda, still nude, enjoying the warm air on our skin. We'd roused ourselves earlier but we'd been too lazy to get dressed and go out to find food so we settled for some fruit and stale croissants instead. Now, showered again and relaxed and fed and still a little aroused, we let the warm night air caress our skin. The sky had cleared, even if water still dripped from the eaves of the hut and from the trees around us.

"Daniel, do you remember that summer when Annie and her brother, Chris, came to visit?"

"Sure."

"Remember that last time with her—you, your dad and my dad?"

I felt a twitch. I put my hand on Emily's bottom, and she pushed herself against me. I began to stroke her.

"Oh, yeah!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.