Tyler Does Debbie - Cover

Tyler Does Debbie

by Douglas Fox

Copyright© 2015 by Douglas Fox

Erotic Sex Story: Mix beer, teens, hormones and privacy at a post prom party and you get... The oldest story in the world. How do Debbie Moore and Tyler Johnson handles the aftermath of their night of passions?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pregnancy   .

I stared across my bare chest, down across my abdomen to the tight six pack abs of my boyfriend Tyler Johnson, framed between my 34C breasts. The shaft of my beau's hard dick reappeared as he withdrew from my dripping, over stimulated pussy. He plunged it in again as I watched the glistening shaft of flesh disappear into my belly. Tyler's wonderful bare cock rippled across the folds inside me, causing a shudder to run down my spine.

"It's so nice without a rubber," Tyler grunted as his thighs slapped against mine and his pubic bone mashed into my clittie. Tyler wiggled his hips, eliciting a groan from me as he rubbed my love button again. "God, I love you, Deb."

"Mmmm..." I groaned. "I love you too, Ty." I wrapped my arms around Ty's smooth, well-tanned back as he hovered over me. He stared down into my eyes as he continued to piston his hard dick in and out of my belly. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. Ty's face, neck, upper chest and shoulders were slowly turning crimson as he got excited. He would be bright red by the time his big dick exploded inside me.

My eyes followed the trail of peach fuzz down his chest until it ended in a bush of dirty blond and very curly hair that crowned his cock. I watched his dick pull away and plunge into me again ... and again. God! It felt so good stretching my pussy.

Tyler was panting and letting out short moans. I bore down, willing the muscles in my pussy to grip and hold that wonderful dick of his inside me.

"Oooohhh ... Ooohhh God!" Tyler moaned. "So sweet ... Oooohhh ... sooooo sweet..."

My lover was nearing climax. His metronomic thrusts were losing their rhythm. "That's it, baby," I coached. "Keep fucking me ... It feels so wonderful." Tyler thrust hard into my body, slamming his crotch into mine. My clittie tingled.

"Ooooohhh..." Ty whined.

"Go ahead, baby," I urged. I felt Ty's dick swell as he planted it deep in my body. "Come in me, baby. I know you love it."

"Unhhh ... Unhhh ... unhhh..." Tyler grunted as he tried to burrow his cock deeper into me. I felt him pulse repeatedly in my belly as he tried to hammer his dick in deeper. I felt his hot liquid flooding me. "Oooohhh..." Ty moaned before collapsing on my chest.

I let my lover rest on me for a few seconds until I needed another breath. "Too heavy, sweetie," I explained as I rolled us on our sides. Tyler slid off and rolled against my side, still stunned by his violent climax. I rolled back onto my back and stared down again. My bump was clearly visible, if you knew to look for it.

Yes, Tyler had knocked me up. I am four months pregnant. At my last appointment, the OB confirmed that I am carrying our son. Tyler draped an arm across my enlarged belly and panted as he recovered his senses. I thought back to that fateful night four months ago.


Junior Prom Night. High school girls dream about how special that night will be. I was no different. Tyler and I had been dating a couple months before the prom, since our school's March dance. Tyler had danced with me half the night. I hoped he would ask me out. It took him most of the night to work up the courage to ask me for a date. We went out for pizza and a movie the following evening.

Tyler and I dated for a month, quickly getting to know each other well. He asked me to go steady with him over Easter vacation. I accepted immediately. What sophomore wouldn't want to be exclusive with a junior who was a star player on our high school soccer team? Tyler was kind, considerate and treated me like a queen. Most important – he didn't pressure me into anything. Over the first month we learned the fine art of making out. I let him play with my breasts – and found out how wonderful that can feel. It was so unlike my first steady boyfriend, that jerk, Jesse Taylor.

We reached another relationship milestone during our Easter vacation. We had three days off from school when my parents had to work. We took full advantage of my empty house to move our physical relationship along. We got completely naked as we made out on Wednesday, the first day of vacation. I let Tyler finger me on Thursday as we explored. Our experimenting culminated the following Monday, the day after Easter and our last day of vacation. Tyler and I gave each other our virginities.

The big event was awkward and too quick. I bled all over my sheets. Even so, I had no regrets. Tyler was considerate of my pain and very careful as he ripped my hymen. He wanted to stop when I cried out after he tore it. I wouldn't let him.

I insisted that Ty keep going as his dick invaded my too tight pussy. He pushed and pushed. Slowly he stretched my pussy until it could accommodate all six inches of his big tool. We clasped our naked bodies tightly together as I grew accustomed to the feeling of truly being a woman.

Tyler began pumping in and out slowly when I was adjusted to his girth. I wish I could say Tyler brought me off the first time. He didn't. My poor, inexperienced boyfriend lasted through about thirty seconds of thrusting before he blasted a load of come into his rubber.

I didn't mind. My best friend, Ashley Horner, had warned me that Ty wouldn't be great his first time. She had gone all the way with her boyfriend, Josh Fuller, six months earlier. Tyler and I got cleaned up afterward. We washed the sheets so my parents would not find out what we had been doing. After lunch the two of us tried again. Our second time fucking was much better than the first. Ty lasted longer. I was really beginning to enjoy it when Ty blasted his load into the rubber. My dutiful boyfriend used his fingers to give me a climax before we were finished for the afternoon.

Ty and I were hooked after that. We took every opportunity we could to screw. Practice did improve performance too. Ty lasted longer. We ALWAYS were careful. Tyler used a fresh condom every single time we made love. I was finishing tenth grade and Tyler was finishing eleventh. We didn't need the complications of a baby.

We celebrated May Day with my first vaginal orgasm. In my mind, Tyler was more than a boyfriend now. He was my lover. Tyler formally asked me to attend his junior prom with him in the afterglow of that wonderful orgasm.

My mom helped me shop for the perfect dress for my first prom. I was on pins and needles as I waited the Saturday of the prom for the night to arrive. Tyler arrived at few minutes before five o'clock that evening. Mom and Dad insisted on taking a million pictures before we were allowed to go.

"Take good care of Debbie," Dad commanded as Tyler helped me into his car.

"I always do, Mr. Moore," Tyler replied.

"Have fun, kids," Mom called as we pulled away.

We had to return to Tyler's house for more pictures. Ty's mom and dad absolutely insisted. We posed for more pictures in the Johnson's front lawn. Ty's younger sister, Megan, and brother, Ryan, came outside to watch too.

"Tyler and Debbie, sitting in a tree," Ryan sang. "K ... I ... S ... S ... I ... N ... G... , first came love, then came marriage, then came the BABY CARRIAGE!"

"Knock it off, brat!" Tyler growled to his thirteen year old brother.

"I'm just saying Debbie is hot," the kid replied defensively. Quieter, so his parents couldn't hear, he added, "I'd do her. That's for sure."

"Beat it, asshole!" Tyler snarled.

"Tyler, language!" Mrs. Johnson insisted. "Don't pick on your brother."

"I ... I..." Tyler began before throwing his hands up in disgust.

"I think you look very pretty, Deb," Megan said. "You look almost grown-up."

"Thank you," I replied. Megan was a grade behind me in school and had become almost like a sister in the two months since I started dating Tyler. Ryan ... well, he was Ty's pervy little thirteen year old brother who spied on us, tattled and was a pain in the ass.

Tyler drove us to the hotel outside Allentown where our prom was held. We met his best friend, Chris Fitzgerald, and Chris' girlfriend, Hailey Carlson, outside in the parking lot. The four of us headed inside. My best friend, Ashley Horner, and her boyfriend, Josh Fuller, were at our table with Andrew Roberts and Shannon Good. Andrew's parents were hosting our post-prom party. We got settled with Chris, Hailey, Ashley, Josh, Andrew and Shannon. Peter Simpson and Anna Griffin joined us a few minutes later, completing our table of good friends.

Everyone had a grand time, eating, dancing and enjoying the company of our friends. It was a great evening. We had fun but all my friends and I were ready to split when the prom shut down at 10:30 that evening.

We got to the Roberts' house a little before eleven o'clock. Andrew's parents had all kinds of snack food to satisfy our cravings – nachos, chips and dip, homemade cookies and more. We headed down to the big finished basement for our post-prom party. Our parents had conditioned our attending the party on it being properly chaperoned. I was slightly surprised when Andrew's parents checked on us at eleven thirty, collected everyone's car keys, told us to have fun and headed to bed.

"All right!" Andrew crowed when his parents left. "Now it's time for the real party." He recruited Tyler to help him bring a cooler down from the garage. They returned with a huge cooler.

"Dustin Featherman came through for me," Andrew boasted. "He got me a couple cases of Miller." This met with general approval of my friends and my boyfriend. None of us are goody two shoes, but forty-eight cans of beer split among ten people is almost five cans each. Holy Shit!

All of us had beer at parties before but the fact that we would be inspected by our parents at the end of the evening when we got home forced us to moderate our drinking. Tonight our post prom party was a sleep over. We did not have that concern to force us to restrict our drinking.

Five beers each – that is a lot. My other friends didn't seem concerned. Tyler and I each took a nice cold can and downed it. My friends and I talked about the prom, talked about our classes and gossiped about our classmates.

Hailey shared the latest poop on Bailey Weaver. Bailey had a well established reputation as the class slut. She was willing to do virtually any guy who showed an interest in her. Go all the way on the first date? Oh yeah. Hailey told us that Bailey's best friend confirmed that Bailey was knocked up. The most scandalous part was that there were five guys who could be the father – Mike Jeffords, Mike Henderson, Robbie Kellog, Tyler Wilson and even class brain, Dustin Williams. We speculated that Bailey put out for Dustin because he tutored her in math and science.

We had more beers. Sex was the focus of our conversation as we enjoyed our brews. Chris suggested we play some truth or dare. We did. We kept the game fairly tame – no nudity or crazy dares. We had more truths than dares. Who was your first kiss with? When was your first time? Where is the craziest place you've ever done it?

The discussion got everyone horny. Everyone knew each other well. We weren't self-conscious when the couples started making out. Ty and I were embracing and swapping tongues when things got too intense for Andrew and Shannon. The couple headed to the other end of the big basement to use mats left over from when Andrew and his big brother Bill were younger. They used to play, wrestle and practice gymnastics on them.

Andrew and Shannon weren't bashful. They quickly got naked and started fucking. Peter and Anna didn't waste time either. They unrolled their two sleeping bags a little ways from the rest of the group and got down to it. Soon Peter was drilling Anna vigorously.

Ty and I downed our fifth beers while we continued making out. Chris had his hand down Hailey's pants, fingering her and rapidly bringing her to climax. I had quite a buzz going on from the beers. Well, maybe I was drunk by then. I don't know. I do know I was feeling great. Ty had his hand up my T-shirt and was feeling up my boobs. When he started rubbing my nipple with his thumb I lost all control.

"Get the sleeping bags, Ty!" I demanded. "I need you to fuck me now!"

"I can do that, Pumpkin," Ty agreed readily. He tweaked my nipple a couple times before withdrawing his hand from my shirt. We grabbed our sleeping bags and headed away to get a little privacy for our love making.

We spread the bags out on top of each other to provide more padding. I straddled Ty's lap, facing my lover. He helped me shed my T-shirt and bra. Both of Ty's hand went on my boobs, feeling me up and driving me crazy. Our tongues dueled as we kissed and nibbled each other's mouths. Ty's hard boner stuck into my belly. I rubbed my pussy against the hard lump, increasing my horniness.

Ty and I needed more stimulation within a couple minutes. I helped Ty strip off his shirt and pants. He took down my pants and panties. I lay back, spreading my legs, expecting Ty to mount me. Ty surprised me when he scooted closer and began fingering my pussy. He knew how to totally turn me on.

Ty finger fucked me for a couple minutes before concentrating his efforts on my clittie. He scooted closer and sawed his boxer clad boner up and down my slot while he teased and rubbed my clit. I was panting and moaning, nearly climactic as he worked me.

"Get me off, Ty," I begged as he stimulated. "Just fuck me! I need to come ... pleeeeaseeee!"

Mercifully, Ty got me off seconds later. I had an earth shattering orgasm. It heightened rather than quenched my need. I pawed and yanked at Ty's boxers when I came down from my high. "God, fuck me now!" I demanded. Ty shucked his boxers but continued teasing me. He rubbed his bare boner up and down my thoroughly wet and juicy slot.

He teased me a minute before asking, "Are you ready, Pumpkin?"

"God damn! Fuck me now," I barked. "Get a rubber and fuck me now!" Ty reached into his pants pocket. He felt around. He switched pockets. "Shit!" my boyfriend muttered to himself.

"What?" I asked.

"I know I brought rubbers," Ty said. "I can't find them. They must be in my overnight bag." He rifled through the bag as I watched, desperately unsatisfied and hornier than hell. He turned back to me, frowning. "I'm sorry, honey. I was sure I had them."

"Ask the other guys," I asked. "I need to feel you in me ... now!"

"Hey, guys ... anybody got extra rubbers?" Ty called to the other couples. It was a fruitless request. All my girlfriends were on the pill. Their guys didn't need to deal with rubbers. My parents refused to allow me to go on the pill. They believed that me being on the pill was explicit permission from them for me to have sex. Talk about muddled thinking.

"I'm so sorry, Pumpkin," Ty said as he lay down between my legs. "I was sure I packed rubbers for tonight. I guess we'll just have to make out some more."

"Fuck!" I growled. "I need you to fill me."

Ty attempted to satisfy my needs by feeling me up and with deep kissing. I wasn't feeling it. I humped my pussy up and rubbed against my lover's naked boner. My desires were getting to my boyfriend. Ty began sawing his boner up and down my slot. I responded enthusiastically to the stimulation. We thrust and ground our genitals together vigorously.

Ty's boner dipped low one time and his head caught against my sloppy hole. He stared into my eyes with his bare boner stuck into me a fraction of an inch. I stared back at him. "Do it!" I demanded as I pushed against his pole. He sank deeper. Ty hesitated as I tried to embed more of his steely rod into my belly. "Please..."

"What if..." Ty asked. My foggy brain tried to remember when I finished my period. I remember I had guitar lessons that day so it was ... Tuesday??? Wasn't it? God ... I wanted more of my lover's delicious boner in me ... We should be safe if it was only five days ago. I reached around my lover, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled.

"Just do it, ' I demanded as I pushed my bottom down, impaling myself deeper onto his hard cock. Ty hesitated momentarily before acceding to my demand. He thrust hard, burying his six inches deep into my belly. "Mmmm ... that's what I need," I purred. Ty didn't need more coaxing. He got into our customary rhythm, fucking me vigorously.

A minute or so into our coupling, Ty asked, "Is this a safe time of month, Pumpkin?"

I was half way to orgasm when he asked. "Yeah ... yeah..." I chanted. "Keep going, honey. I need this."

Now I know the beer was clouding my thinking. Then ... all I was thinking was how nice it felt to have my lover's hard cock drilling me. My conscious brain wasn't in charge. My primitive instincts were in control. I had a gorgeous hunk of a man fucking me. He was exactly what my body demanded now. My period ended five days ago, so I knew there was little chance of Ty's sperm catching on an egg. It would be almost a week before I was fertile.

Ty thrust and pounded his lovely, hard cock into my belly. He was finally meeting my needs. His boner stretched and rubbed my pussy perfectly. Ty's thrusting banged his crotch against my clittie, producing wonderful feelings. Ty was panting and his thrusts were becoming ragged. His face, neck and upper chest were flushed a bright shade of red. I should have known what that meant.

All I knew at that moment was his dick was filling me and giving me the greatest feelings. I didn't want him to ever stop. My climax was ... oh so close.

"Pumpkin?" Ty gasped. "Oooh ... oohh ... I'm almost ... ready to cum."

"Mmmmm..." I groaned as he drilled me. "More..."

"I need ... Ooh ... To pull out," Ty gasped.

"Don't you dare!" I snapped. My climax was seconds away. I wrapped my legs around Ty's ass to make sure he didn't stop.

"Oooohhh..." my lover moaned as he banged his dick hard into my body and froze. His last thrust smashed his pubic bone into my clitoris, setting me off.

"Yeahhh!" I shrieked as my body flooded with endorphins, filling me with euphoria. Ty grunted and ground his body against mine, furthering the intensity of my climax. I felt Ty's heart beat through his dick and then felt it swell and pulse. He flooded my body with wet warmth. I wrapped my arms around Ty. This was the greatest fuck we'd ever had.

Ty and I cuddled and kissed after we came down from our highs. Letting our naked bodies rub together while we made out had the expected effect on Ty. Soon his hard boner was prodding against my tummy. We could hear Ashley and Josh nearby, fucking away happily. Anna squealed as Peter drove her to climax.

"Do me again," I demanded.

"You're sure we're safe?" Ty asked.

"Just fuck me," I repeated. "It's too soon after my period. You can't knock me up."

"If you say so," Ty said. "It does feel really good to screw without those damn rubbers. Everything feels so much more intense."

I rolled on my back and spread my legs. Ty climbed over me and quickly impaled me on his wonderful thick prick. I felt my cream and Ty's spunk dribble down my bottom as he sunk in to his root. This was going to be sloppy but very, very good. Ty got to work boffing my brains out. The way his prick prodded and poked my pussy was stupendous.

The times in the past when we had time for a second screw, Ty always lasted longer. This night was no exception. My sweetie must have humped and drilled for ... for something like ... ten minutes, maybe more. We never experienced bareback sex before that night. It was delicious. Ty's bare cockskin pulled and caressed my insides far better than a cold piece of latex ever could. My lover gave me another vaginal orgasm as we fucked. That was unusual and extremely satisfying for both of us.

It was after two AM when the five couples started to settle down to sleep for a few hours. Ty and I cuddled in the afterglow of our climaxes from our second session of lovemaking. Surprisingly, neither of us was all that tired. We started kissing, caressing and then making out. Ty nibbled on my ears and neck, kissed his way down my chest and then settled in, expressing his admiration for my titties. God, the boy could make me horny.

I reached between us and stroked my guy's tool. It was sticky from our fun twenty minutes earlier. It was also hard as stone and poking out from his belly, ready for more action.

"Do you want to do me one more time?" I suggested. "Maybe it'll burn off some of this energy we have."

"Again, Pumpkin," Ty answered as he looked up from between my breasts. "I think I can do that, if you insist."

"Definitely, I insist," I replied. I spread my legs as my sweetie rolled over top of me and scrambled between them into position.

"Ready?" Ty asked as he notched his dick against my hole. I nodded yes. Ty buried his hard pole inside my belly smoothly in a single, slow stroke.

"Show me how much you love me, Ty," I begged. He did. My lover stroked in and out while I enjoyed feeling every ripple, bump and inch of his delightful cockskin. The third time was the best of the night, by far. My nearly satisfied lover kept humping, stroking and pumping in and out of my belly. It seemed like he would never stop. He pushed me over the top once, twice and then a third time before he finally came.

I felt the big bulbous end of his cock start to swell as Ty panted and groaned. "Arrggh!" my lover growled as he tried to push his pole into my belly, up and out my ear. I felt it squirm and pulse as it flooded my insides with his essence. I could feel the warmth of his juices as my overwrought pussy spasmed and sucked on his tool. My cervix throbbed and sucked in all my lover's sperm it could get as I saw stars and my mind went blank.

I became short of breath some seconds later. Ty had collapsed on me in a stupor. "Honey, roll off," I wheezed. He was out. I rolled the two of us onto our sides, dumping him to our mats. His cock stayed embedded in me. I wrapped my arms around Ty as we panted and recovered ourselves.

"God, I love you, Deb," Ty finally managed to gasp after thirty seconds of panting.

"I love you too, Tyler Robert Johnson," I moaned before kissing my guy. He barely returned the kiss before slumping over and falling asleep. I cuddled to him, never letting his dick fall out. I was asleep in seconds.


Tyler and I had a few opportunities to screw during the couple weeks after the prom. We made sure Tyler sheathed his dick in latex each time. All of our times together were too hurried. We finally got a break a couple weeks later. Dad had gone deep sea fishing with buddies from work. Mom was taking my twelve year old brother, Austin, to the mall to shop for some things he needed before going to Boy Scout camp in a couple weeks. Our house would be empty for most of the afternoon.

I texted Ty "MT HOUSE CUM QUIK" as Mom and Austin were leaving. My wonderful boyfriend texted back "ON WAY TY." He pulled his car up in front of my house a few minutes later. I met Ty at the front door. We hurried upstairs to my room.

Our clothes ended up in piles on my floor as we hurried to get naked. I lay on my side on my bed and beckoned Tyler to join me. He laid his tall, slim six foot body along side of mine. We hugged our bare bodies together as we kissed and stimulated each other. A few minutes of Tyler trying to give me a tonsillectomy with his tongue had me totally hot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.