The Compliant Choirgirl

by harry lime

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Patricia was not petite. She was not slender like the other girls. In fact, she was plump and rounded all over. Now that she was almost seventeen, it was time for her to discover her nubile nature.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Anal Sex   Petting   .

Patricia Prendergast was a bit chubby for a sixteen year old Catholic school girl. Most of the other girls in her class were sort of lean and mean like Greyhounds at the racetrack chasing a rabbit. She was round and short and her caboose was jiggling every which way but loose when she walked up the steep staircase in school.

She was dismayed at her unwanted excess weight but the stuff her mom cooked was so delicious that she could never resist a second helping. It just seemed like there was some sort of trigger in her brain that told her “a little bit more won’t hurt”. When she was younger it didn’t really matter because all it meant was she wouldn’t be winning any races anytime soon on the track outside on the playground. Now that she was sixteen and blossoming with nubile female juices that demanded some sort of assistance to relieve her shameful urges, it was an entirely different matter.

The young girl was extremely pretty despite her double chin and the roll of excess flesh that circled her waist like an obscene spare tire to carry around like some penance for her sinful thoughts of carnal bliss.

In addition to her extra helpings at the dinner table, she was addicted to the sweets that Mister Anderson at the soda fountain generously gave her whenever she went in just to browse through the displayed magazines. Mister Anderson was quick to give her little treats and rub the back of her neck when she was glancing at the racy magazines with the scantily clad women in bathing suits that she knew she could not wear without feeling embarrassed about her extra weight. He was a nice man, but was even older than her mother. Her mother seemed almost like an alien from another planet with no connection to the real world of lipstick and girls with urges that let boys touch their bottoms without any sense of guilt.

Her mom even insisted that she wear a terrible confining girdle to school like some chastity belt that kept her womanhood off limits. The silly thing was the source of mean-spirited remarks from the other girls in the locker room when it came time to strip down to the bare essentials. She seldom participated in sports because her excess weight was a danger to her heart as stated in the letter from the doctor procured by her mother for the express purpose of giving her an easy excuse to avoid the proscribed exercise. Sometimes, she felt a little guilty about that because she knew her heart was perfectly fine and that she could do the exercises without much difficulty. It was the snide remarks that she really wanted to avoid and it was better to just sit on the bench and watch the other girls run around like a bunch of crazy animals shouting and laughing to beat the band. Down deep inside, she wanted to be just like them, but her weight kept her separate and out of the loop in most things that related to having fun and enjoying life.

Now that she was almost a grown woman and had read the stories about little girls that let men touch them in their private places, she began to wonder if Mister Anderson didn’t have an ulterior motive in being so nice to her. He wasn’t so nice to the other girls who were much thinner and more attractive than her and he always made them pay for everything. She wondered why he was so generous to her and even let her sit in his leather recliner with him to watch the small television when it wasn’t busy.

She felt the need to ask him pointblank one afternoon after school that very same question.

“Sir, I like that you are so nice to me, but why do you like me better than the other girls?”

The older man looked down at her because she was on her knees looking at the magazines on the bottom shelf. He didn’t seem to mind the question and continued to rub the kink in her neck with his strong long fingers. She found his interest strangely comforting and it made her tingle down deep inside between her chunky thighs.

“Little Princess, Patricia right? I like all the children but for you it is different. You are like my first wife Greta. She was so happy and shaped nice and round just like you. All these other girls need to eat something and get some meat on their bones.”

That made her giggle right out loud because he seemed so serious about everything.

Besides, she liked the fact that he thought she was perfect and not a person that needed to be changed to become like everybody else. Maybe she wasn’t that pathetic after all, if a grown man thought she was nice to look at.

She noticed that when he stood near her like when he rubbed her stiffness in her neck, he was all tented out inside his trousers. It reminded her that in the Biology class they claimed all males were able to grow much bigger down there if they were attracted to a female or even a picture of a female. She was suspicious of that claim at that time because it seemed so ridiculous to her. Then, to be told that her long private slit was where the babies came from and that men just like her very own father had to shove their peeing tools inside to make a baby seemed like some sort of outright fib.

When she asked her mom about the silly business, all she said was,

“You just listen to the teachers, young lady; they know all the whys and the wherefores.”

It rankled her that girls had to be the ones that had to get such things done to them and that they didn’t have any say about doing stuff to the boys. It just didn’t seem fair, but she kept her mouth shut because she had enough problems of her own with adding to them with her big mouth.

Still, Mister Anderson was just a man like all the others and perhaps it was time for her investigate on her own to see what it was all about. She decided that he would be like an “experiment” in the science lab and that she would study the result to see what the outcome told her.

She told him about her greatest love of all which was to sing in the choir at the school. She was one of the better singers in the choir and sometimes she would so a solo with her double chin jiggling as she hit the high notes. Patricia really hated her double chin because it made her look a lot fatter than she really was, but it seemed to be some sort of hereditary thing with all her cousins and aunts and uncles having the exact same feature.

Patricia had a fantasy that she would become a singer one day and become famous with all the men at her feet and paying homage to her shapely sexy body. She shrugged in resignation because she knew she would have to lose a lot of weight to achieve that particular goal. The idea of going on a diet was scary to her and she wondered if it would be painful to cut down on the amount of food that she seemed to eat just like clockwork.

She asked Mister Anderson if she could have some of the “Reducing pills” on the top shelf and he told her that they were only for adults and she would have to get her mother’s permission, if she were only sixteen or seventeen. She admitted to him that she would only turn seventeen the following week and he told her that she could have them if she made him feel better in the back room by allowing him to massage her back. That really surprised her because she didn’t know her boss was actually getting any pleasure from simply rubbing her back. She didn’t think that there was anything sexy about her back. It was just a back after all and things didn’t get interesting until you got down to below the waistline where her bottom began and where she knew most boys and men wanted to touch just to show a girl that they were in charge.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.