Jokes and Giggles
Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt
Hope this gives your day a chuckle.
As I was driving home and worrying about all the stuff going on in my life, my family's lives, my friends' lives and what's happening in Paris, Washington, Moscow, Ukraine, the Middle East, Trump, Trudeau, CBC News, the downgrading of our military, 25,000 Syrian refugees, the terrorists infiltrating our border, the illegal's, and how our country is rapidly losing its sanity and its Christianity, I saw a yard sign that said:
Out of curiosity and desperation, I called the number.
A Mexican showed up with a lawnmower.
These are compliments of Mike
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
• I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
• Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.