Boy Crazy - Cover

Boy Crazy

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maria needs to find an "Anchor" fast. She is willing to do anything it takes to stay in America.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

I have the fondest of hopes that you have recently read the first part of my story. If you did, then you would know my name is Juan Cordero and that like many of my “Compadres”, I am here in this beautiful country without the benefit of proper documentation. It annoys me to be called illegal because that makes me a criminal in the eyes of most legal residents just because of a piece of paper. I know that my country of birth is a lot less safe than living in this so-called “Sanctuary City” in a State that was mostly settled by people considered not true “Americans” by white folks in the rest of the country. I will do my best to tell my story without offending those readers that are “gung-ho” on getting all of us out of this wonderful land of opportunity. Besides, this story is really more of social adventures not related to any dispute about geography or immigration issues. I am writing about things that should be of interest to both males and females and I suspect it doesn’t matter if a person came from Dallas, Texas or Timbuctoo.

In the previous part of the story, my American born girlfriend Lucy had taken me to a party in her Aunt’s house where I had met two other American girls with loose morals. I am not being in the least bit critical because it was my extreme good fortune to meet Tiffany and Heather on a night when they had just finished smoking a funny hand-rolled little cigar and they were both eager to “borrow” me from Lucy for some naked experimentation. By the way, I am still together with my Lucy because she is so understanding of my cultural need to explore other female anatomy and learn “new tricks” that I could pass on to her and make her smile.

Her aunt was way old but still attractive and she knew an awful lot of people that could either make you or break you depending on the circumstances. I should tell you about my time with her in her private bedroom because, in a way, it is a funny story and might explain why I am not as bad as some people make out just because my skin tone is a little darker.

As the title of this story is “Boy Crazy”, I should explain right away that it is not to implicate I am the sort of fellow that swings both ways. It is really about the way my beautiful sister Maria worked overtime to land an American boy and gain her citizenship the easy way by spreading her legs and snaring an “anchor” to keep her in the country forever and a day.

Maria was the most beautiful of my sisters and I longed to simply taste her sweet honey by pushing my thirsty lips into her dense bush or spreading her heart-shaped perfectly curved buttocks and licking her always “clean as a whistle” pucker to paradise. When she was in the mood, I would lick and kiss her sensitive soft nipples watching her lips form into a tight little circle of sensual pleasure. No matter how much I pleaded she would have nothing to do with my dick because it was not allowed by the church for brothers and sisters. In a way, I understood her reluctance and was a little relieved she drew the line. I managed to take out all of my sexual frustrations on the far plainer Lucy, her best friend.

Lucy was probably the most intelligent girl in my sister’s class that was only one year behind mine. She had a mind like a sponge that soaked up all the teacher’s words and everything she read in a book was filed away inside her well-organized vault of a mind. I wondered if she had all of my words and my silly promises stored up there as well. If so, I was in trouble because sometimes I was so desperate to bury my cock in pussy that I promised her the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars if she would only let me get inside her silly “Pooh Bear” panties. When I saw the smiling bear down around her ankles, I knew it was time to come knocking on Lucy’s door. One time, when we were all under the blanket at the campfire on the beach, I did Lucy in her rear door with lots of muffled groans and little whimpers of “go slow”. My sister was right on the other side watching us and she smiled that little knowing smile that told me in no uncertain terms that she was fully aware just how deep I was up poor Lucy’s ass and she did her best to pretend it didn’t matter to her at all. I suspected she was torn about wanting some of that and yet I was fine with things the way they were with using my tongue and fingers only because somewhere in the back of my head I had this sense of avoiding incest if at all possible.

Getting back to Lucy’s aunt and her offer of an adventure in her bedroom, I remembered with great clarity, the thick untrimmed bush of her aunt. She was a woman in her early forties and was definitely still attractive in a mature female sort of way. She was naked with the exception of an expensive pair of open crotch pantyhose that flattered her legs and made her twin openings easily accessible when she lifted her knees up to the ceiling. I almost dove into her pussy with the abandon of youth and was surprised that my oversized cock didn’t bottom out like it did with almost all the teenaged pussy I had been hitting on with great enthusiasm. The aunt took all I had to offer and lifted her legs up higher to let me get in a little deeper. I reached down to test her wetness and my fingers slid unexpectedly into her pretty backside. She was so hot back there in that forbidden entryway that it felt like she was on fire. It did trigger an orgasm up front and she humped my happy dick with an intensity that made me a true believer in having sex with older women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.