A Daughter's Massage 2: Another Massage for Mom - Cover

A Daughter's Massage 2: Another Massage for Mom

by TerminusOmega

Copyright© 2015 by TerminusOmega

Incest Sex Story: Dana's mother now wants a massage from her every Friday night, and Dana is happy to oblige. Then one night, she asks Dana for more. Could Dana soon get what she wants from mom?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Analingus   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts   .

It had been three months since that first night when I gave my sexy mother the massage of a lifetime. I knew she had enjoyed it but I was not prepared for how much she loved it. She had enjoyed it so much that she now wanted one every Friday night. When she asked me to do it for her every Friday I nearly fainted.

To be able to caress and fondle the woman I wanted most every week was a dream come true. I looked forward to Friday nights so much now. I always woke up wet on Friday morning and by the time the evening came I was practically ready to explode. I could never tire of seeing and feeling her sexy body. Like the first time I had massaged her, she was naked for each one. I would not have it any other way. She seemed to enjoy the intimate contact between us. She came from each of my massages, just like the first one.

With each massage she seemed to become more comfortable with me touching her so intimately and with each one I got more daring. I touched closer and closer to her quim, I rubbed her breasts and butt more. The last one I gave her, I spent a small amount of time massaging almost directly on her nipples. The look and feel of my mother was burned into my brain. Just like her first massage, when she had her eyes closed, I’d taste the wetness from her treasure that coated my fingers.

God, it was such a thrill to taste her. I still clamored to taste her directly from the source. Massaging her never failed to make me come. It was paradise for me. After years of fantasizing about her, wishing to touch her so intimately, I could not believe that now I got to touch her and see her naked every week. Still, my desires were not entirely fulfilled. I still had not had the chance to make love to her as I had always wanted. The massages were also torture in a way. I wanted more each time I massaged her. I wished I did not have to hold back when I massaged her.

Each time I massaged her I feared she’d discover why I had made my offer. I shudder to think how she’d react if she learned why I happily gave her one each week. Even so, I know each one I gave her was better than the last. I learned new techniques in my classes. I learned more of what she liked and where she was most stressed and tense. I knew I would do this for her as long as I could.

As impossible as it sounds, I was sure that each week I was getting closer to getting everything I wanted from her. I had the feeling in my gut that one night I could massage her the way I wanted to, and maybe later down the line make love to her. Just a few months ago I would have thought that was impossible. Now I was starting to feel it might happen. A girl could dream.

It was one night, four months after her first massage from me that I got my first sign that soon more would happen between me and my mother. As I completed her massage and prepared to return to my room she stopped me from leaving. Strangely, she had not fallen asleep from this one. This is also the night I had gone further than ever.

Two weeks ago, I had run my fingers over her asshole as I massaged her butt. Last week I had pinched her nipples as I massaged her breasts. This week when I was moving down to her thighs my hands had rubbed over her pussy. Not heavily, but they still did. Two fingers over each lip, but I made sure not to go between them, not yet. I was about to leave the room, when she suddenly spoke to me. “Dana honey, come here.” She said quietly. My heart pounded heavily when she beckoned me. It was not in excitement, but fear. Had she figured out my motives? Was this the end of our weekly massage time? I hoped not. This was too good to be done with now.

Trembling, I walked back up to her. She did not seem angry so my fears dispelled some. I was still scared. My fears were assuaged some more when I saw she was still smiling. That did not stop the heavy pounding in my heart as I got closer to her. She did not say anything to me. She just put up her hand and with her finger motioned me to come closer. I obeyed, my heart beating fast as I was once again overwhelmed by mom’s fragrance.

She still did not say anything as I leaned in, but she put her hand behind my head. I had no time to react as she pulled my face to hers and put her lips to mine. My eyes shot open in shock. My mother was kissing me, and this was definitely not a motherly kiss. I swooned as her lips crushed against mine. She did not open her mouth but I did not care. I finally had those sensuous lips against my own. I did not know why at that moment why she was doing this. It did not matter at that moment why, all that matter was that she was kissing me. All too soon, at least for me, she released me from her kiss and let my head go.

She still said nothing after breaking our kiss. After kissing me, she closed her eyes and went to sleep. Still dazed from her sudden kiss I left the room and went to my own. Once in, I finally let out a gasp, hyperventilating and barely able to catch my breath. My mother had just kissed me. My mother, the woman of my dreams, had just kissed me.

I never thought a kiss could turn me on so much. I stripped down quickly, my pussy soaking and my nipples harder than ever. My skin was red and flushed. I lay in my bed, stroking my sex as I recalled the feel of her kiss. I came soon, and I was out right after that. I woke up naked and still somewhat overwhelmed. Even once I woke up I still could feel the ghostly impression of her soft lips upon my own. It both made me happy and drove me mad.

Through the next week she said nothing to me about the kiss. She still talked to me as if it never happened. It was killing me. I wanted to know why she had kissed me. I racked my brains trying to think of a reason. Did she figure out my motives? Did she desire me as I did her? Even deeper inside my mind was another ever-present thought. Every time I talked with her, or spent any time with her, I wished so hard she’d kiss me again.

That one kiss turned me on more than any of the massages I had given her. My desire for her had increased tenfold since that kiss. It was one thing to imagine and fantasize about kissing her, but to have it actually happen was driving me wild. “Oh mom, why do you torment me so? Why did you kiss me?” I would ask myself too often to count. By Friday, I was nervous and excited about our weekly session. So many questions ran through my mind. Would she kiss me again? Did she still want me to massage her? I hoped beyond hope the answer was yes to both of those questions.

I was still anxious that evening when she asked me to come to her room. I was scared stiff. Trepidation filled me as I entered her room. To my immense relief, she was naked when I came in. I had to fight as always not to stop and stare at her naked body. Unless she was doing that to give me false hope, which I doubt my loving mother would do to me, I knew it meant she wanted me to massage her again. I quickly closed the door and walked into her room. When I got near her, she put her hand to my chest to stop me. I was shaken. Was I wrong? Did she not want it after all?

I was about to ask, but then she said something that both aroused and scared me. “Dana, there is something you and I have to talk about. I have a feeling you massaging me each week is about more than making me feel relaxed after a long week at work.” I could feel sweat begin to form on my brow. The jig was up. What would she do?

“I’m not certain, but I have a feeling you desire me. That you are attracted to me. I have noticed the way you have been touching me over the last few weeks.” This admission made me jump. She knew how I felt about her, that I had feelings for her no daughter should have for her mother. A cold wave of fear washed over me. Would she kick me out? Would she never speak to me again because of my taboo desires?

“I never told you but I could feel each time you shuddered. I could feel all the times you gasped and sighed.” I gulped, though quietly. What was this all about? “However, I’m not mad. I’m kind of flattered you find me so attractive, even if I’m your mother. I have to admit it is very flattering to know I can be attractive to a young woman like you, even if you’re my daughter. Also, I’m a little curious. I have a feeling you have not been massaging me the way you want to.”

My heart was pounding as she said this. What did she want from me? “So, I know this is strange for me to say, but tonight, I want you to massage me the way you want to.” I gasped in shock. She was going to let me massage her the way I wanted to? My breath caught in my chest. I now had the chance to touch her even more intimately. I felt more sweat gather on my brow, I was hot now. Was this really happening? I nearly pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

I was about to remove my clothes but she stopped me. Thankfully, it was not because she was having second thoughts. “No, keep your clothes on. It’s kind of erotic, me being completely naked while you’re fully clothed. I always loved when my partner stayed clothed while I was naked.” I stopped and let my shirt go. She then turned away from me and laid herself on the bed.

The sight of her naked body lying on that mattress turned me on more than ever before, knowing what I was about to do to that lissome body. I shuddered again. Her eyes closed, I once again got on the bed with her and straddled her as usual. I was trembling with excitement. I did not know where we would go after this, but I was going to surely enjoy this night. Breathing deeply, I leaned forward to begin.

Like every other massage I started with stroking her hair. There was more this time though. As I stroked I leaned forward and buried my face in her luxuriant tresses. They felt so soft and smooth against my skin. I took a good whiff of her hair. It was an intoxicating fragrance. “Uuuuhhh.” I moaned as her scent filled my nostrils. She smelled absolutely heavenly. I did not remove my face from her hair, not until I moved my hands lower to massage her neck. I heard a small happy mewl from her as my face rose from her tresses.

I massaged her neck like I had many times before. I could feel the tension breaking in her muscles as I kneaded her neck and shoulders. Once again I bent forwards and kissed over her shoulders before my lips glided onto her supple neck. “Ooooh.” She moaned as my lips caressed the back of her neck. I did not move them until I opened them to take a bite. “Eeee.” She squeaked as I gave her the first of at least five love bites.

My face stayed buried in the crook of her neck as I massaged down her back, gliding my hands lovingly over her smooth skin. I continued to lick, suck and bite her neck until my hands reached the middle of her back, which is when my face began to follow. Sensuously I kissed down her spine, which made her breathing labor and sent small shivers through her. “You taste very good mom.” I said to her, briefly stopping my kisses. She just responded with a low moan. Feeling devious, I gave a small lick to her back. Her taste was magnificent. It must have tickled her, because I heard a small giggled. My hands and soon my face both stopped when they reached her sweet bum.

I stopped for a second, taking time to once again admire that butt. I could not stop admiring how smooth and round it was. We moaned together as I once again cupped her butt. I did not knead it immediately. No, first I just rubbed my hands all over it. I closed my eyes as I rubbed and then massaged her butt. I could not believe how turned on I was. “Mmmm, you have a lovely butt, mother.” I moaned. I did not care what she’d think of my admiration of her rear. I wanted her to know, now that she knew how I desired her, how sexy I thought she was.

She just giggled in response. “Thank you, Dana.” She happily mewed. I opened my eyes as I spread those round cheeks, to see that pretty flower. My lips pulsed, like they had each time I viewed that forbidden hole. I did not need to hold back this time. Free to do to her as I pleased, I buried my face in that wonderful butt and began to tongue her rosebud. It was tangy and pungent, and absolutely wonderful.

“Ooooh, Dana, you’re such a naughty girl.” She wheezed as I rimmed her. I never stopped massaging her butt as I rimmed. She was beginning to writhe now. I stopped licking right there. I didn’t want her coming yet. She whined at the loss. I almost giggled when she yelped as I bit each cheek, before I licked and massaged my way down her thighs. I peppered them with nibbles and kisses. Between her thighs I caught the scent of her enflamed lips and it was intoxicating. My nipples were begging to be played with by now. My breathing was labored. I still had more left to enjoy. I stopped before I reached her feet. Wet with anticipation, I happily asked her to turn over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.