Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Coming back home after two years of torture and banishment only one thing is sure for Joel: There will be revenge for those involved. But will there also be reconciliation and forgiveness? Or are the wounds too deep, too infected? And if his enemies did not worry about the collateral damage why should he?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Violence  

Despite our history we did not jump into bed, but instead danced around the subject and only teased each other. I had pointed out to her that in this state it was very illegal for us to have any kind of sexual relationship so if we ended up doing something it had to be done in secrecy. On the other hand, that problem was pretty much moot, since we already were sleeping together. That would probably be discriminating enough for some people.

Of course the inevitable day came when the pressure just became too much and once I had a naked girl pressed against me, I knew that there was no way of backing up ... not that I would have wanted to. I could tell that she was nervous, and I did my best to take it slowly. I teased her, I touched all her erogenous areas with varying pressure. When I finally kissed her pussy she came for the first time. I continued eating her for two more orgasms before I my own need became too much. I was about to roll her on the top of me but she stopped me.

"No, I want you to take me. Please make me yours."

The way she said it almost made me come immediately. Who man would not like to hear that kind of words coming from a woman's mouth? Luckily, she was so worked up that she came twice before I started filling her up. Once she got a feeling as to how much I was shooting inside her, her eyes grew big. A bit later when I withdrew and set myself beside her she put her own hand between her legs and once she felt the amount that was leaking out she started giggling. I tried to look hurt, but I guess I failed.

"I think you should be happy I did not fill your mouth."

She looked a bit shocked at first, but from the glint in her eyes I could see that really started thinking about that, too. That was how our sexual adventure started. She confessed to me that she had been talking with Sofia about those things, since she was quite experienced because of her history. But once she got past her shyness she wanted to know about those things and try quite a few of them.

We still had our bad moments, but once we started sleeping together, the frequency of the nightmares dropped significantly. I found out that I had not been the only one who had been having them. Outside our home, we tried to play the roles of daughter and father but it didn't always work, as I did not look old enough, and she made her best effort to look a bit more mature than she actually was. Luckily, Social Services did not bother us any more. Alexa was a bit nervous when she took her driving test, but she was almost bouncing afterwards when she passed it with flying colours. She bounced even more when she saw the small SUV that was waiting for her. Her schooling was progressing at a rate that I was quite sure would have her finishing her junior year in some local high school.

One evening, at the end of September, the doorbell rang just when we were making the finishing touches to our dinner. I went to the door and saw a grim-looking uniformed State Trooper standing there. My first thought was it that they knew. But as soon as it came, I understood that it had to be something else. I opened the door and looked at him.

"How can I help you, officer?"

"Are you Mr. Joel Cooper, originally from Beaumount, Texas?

"Yes, but why do you need to know that?"

I noticed that for a second he looked both relieved, and sad. At least he was not yet reading me my rights.

"Can you please provide some documentation to prove that?"

"Is drivers license enough or do you prefer passport?"

"Passport would be very nice, thank you."

"Would you like to step in as I need to pick it upstairs?"

"No, thank you. If you do not mind I'll wait here."

I nodded and turned back inside. Alexa was standing by the kitchen door looking at me.

"Who is it Joel?"

"Some cop who wants to see my official ID. He won't tell anything, before that."

Once I got back, he took a close look at it and it seemed to satisfy him as he gave it back and turned to me.

"You are married to Ms. Hanna Cooper, is that correct?"

"We are going through divorce, but I guess that's technically true, as the six month period is not over, yet."

What a hell had she done now? Hopefully not anything stupid.

"And you do have a common daughter, Emily, right?"

"Yes, she is living with her mother as we agreed. But why do you need to know that?"

"Is there any way you can prove that you were here, two days ago?"

"Well, I had to help to get my protege's SUV serviced, but that took only part of the day. Why? Has something happened to Hanna and Emily?"

He seemed to ignore my questions, but now I noticed that while talking to me he had also made sure that our discussion was overheard somewhere else.

"So you are not living alone here?"

"No, I live here with my protege. I'm her legal guardian, as I had planned to marry her mother as soon as my divorce would have become final. Unfortunately, her mother died of cancer, without much warning."

I guess it took someone some time to process the information I had just given them but after a few seconds he looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your wife was attacked by someone she seemed to be dating. She is currently at hospital in critical condition. She probably won't make it. I'm sorry."

That hit me like a hammer. Hanna was dying. It took a second for me to understand what he had not said.

"What about Emily, is she okay?"

"Yes, but why did you leave her to her wife just like that? Even without any visiting rights?"

That guy was starting to piss me off.

"That was the way my wife wanted it. I guess you know as well as I do, that in court she probably would have gotten it in her way anyway. The only difference being that it had would have been dirty and costly. If you need to know; it was her who wanted to leave me, and at that point, there was no third person involved. So, are you sure Emily is okay? Where is she?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.