Growing Up With Mom - Cover

Growing Up With Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 1

Mother/Son Incest Sex: Chapter 1 - A coming of age story where a mother needs a son's love.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Sex contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

On a Saturday morning on a day in my distant past, I was seated in the kitchen eating Cheerios, when my mother walked in wearing a new nightgown. Short, very short, it barely covered her privates, and the V-neck displayed much of my mother's bounteous bosom, and it was thin enough to show without a doubt that she was not wearing underwear under it. My mother was a couple of years shy of forty, but looked in her late twenties.

To a fifteen-year old boy, this was rather exciting as she crossed the room to give me a kiss on the head. My eyes rolled in the sockets so my head would appear concentrated on my cereal, and not my mother's delicious curves. "How did you sleep, Brian?"

"Not bad, Mom. What about you?"

"I was rather restless and chilly last night."

"That's too bad."

She got herself some coffee, and with her back to me, didn't notice how I was memorizing the sight of her in this thin nightie for later when I would need the inspiration for a prolonged session of masturbation. The nylon clung to her curvy ass, and the crack was quite visible through the gauzy material. I was quickly getting a boner.

"Brain, what's up with you this morning?"

I looked up trying not to dwell on her tits also revealed by the thin nylon trying not to get any harder than I was then. "Well, Mom, not much. I was thinking of riding over to Justin's house and seeing what he was up to. Do you have something in mind?"

"I was thinking we might cuddle a little while and watch a movie."

This made my mouth dry. Mom loved to cuddle. We usually did it on the living room couch while we watched television. She said it made her feel we were close. I never knew my father, and it had always been Mom and me. I think sitting on the couch with my arms around her gave her something that my father should have been giving her had he not vanished.

"I guess we could watch a movie. Did you have something picked out, Mom?" Mom loved chick flicks. I had a toleration for them only by my close contact with her when we watched them.

"I picked one up last night, I haven't seen it before but it looks like some kind of romantic comedy. We could watch it in my room, and we could cuddle in my bed." Did she not realize what she was doing to me when she wore the nightgown? Her sleep attire had changed in the past few weeks. It had become thinner and shorter with deeper necklines.

Mom had never suggested cuddling in her bed before, but it seemed cozy to me. "Sure, can we get under the covers while we watch?" I needed something to hide my erection. I didn't know much about women, but I knew walking around with an erection was impolite.

"I would like that, it sounds so warm."

She refilled her coffee and walked to her room. I followed and couldn't take my eyes off her bottom as it jiggled under the thin nylon nightie. Mom had never worn something this revealing, but I wasn't going to complain, and I couldn't think of a way to compliment her without saying something that might not sound right coming from her son. Her outfit was like something I would see in one of the magazines I hid under my mattress.

When Mom put the DVD in the player she bent over such that I saw her pubic hair and the pink lips of her pussy for a moment, but that moment was enough for me to memorize the sight for later.

I was wearing a pair of pajama pants as I got into Mom's bed and pulled the covers to my waist. Mom got in and scooted over next to me. She leaned against me as she usually does, but this time when I looked down I could see into her nightie and saw a very generous amount of cleavage, almost down to her nipples. All this was making it impossible for my hard on to fade.

She started the movie, and pulled my arm around her neck and pressed my hand to her upper chest. My fingertips rested on the upper slope of her breast.

The movie started with a young man and an older woman kissing. The kissing became passionate and then the young man pulled off the woman's shirt exposing her bare breasts.

"Oh, Brian, I'm not sure this is suitable for you. I should have read the packaging closer." Mom didn't usually pick out movies with nudity. I always thought it made her uncomfortable.

"Mom, don't worry, if there's something I don't understand, I'll ask about it then you can explain it to me." One thing I did understand was that bare breasts turned me on, and I imagined the woman on screen was Mom, and I was the young man who was kissing his mother and fondling her naked breasts.

"Alight dear, I can do that." She seemed content to let the movie continue.

The characters in the movie kissed and slowly stripped each other until they were naked and making out fervently. The woman on the screen moaned, "Touch me, son." I heard the young man whimper, "I want to, Mom."

Mom put her hand on my thigh under the covers. "Honey, I'm not sure we should watch this, it's getting pretty steamy. I had no idea it was about incest."

"Incest? What's that?" I was displaying rather more innocence than I possessed.

Mom was about to explain, when he woman's hand moved between the young man's legs and the screen showed her fondling his cock.

"Oh, Brian, I think I might have gotten a pornographic movie by mistake." Now Mom sounded worried. I didn't want her to stop the movie. This was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen on a screen.

"Don't worry, Mom. I can handle it. But isn't sex between a mother and her son taboo?"

She moved closer to me. "Yes, honey, it is. That's what incest is. It's when people who are related have sexual intercourse together. I'm sure it won't get that far, but if it gets too much I'm going to shut it off."

The woman on the screen allowed her son to suck on her breasts as she stroked his cock. "Mom, she's just giving him a hand job. Is that so wrong for a mother to give her son a hand job? It's not sex, is it?"

"Brain, I don't think it's right, but I'm sure it happens. Does it turn you on to see a mother giving her son hand job?"

"Mom, it really does. Look at the look on the boy's face. He's loving it."

Mom laughed, "Would you love it if I was giving you a hand job?"

"Mom, my penis is so hard right now. I would love a hand job."

"When I was in high school, I liked giving boys hand jobs." She seemed to have floated off into a world of her own.

"No, Mom! Really. Did you give the boy you dated one when your date was over?" We had never gotten this intimate, I wanted to get her to talk about her past.

"Usually, though sometimes in the movies I would put his jacket over his lap and put my hand under it and jerk him off."

"Cool, I need to get such an agreeable girlfriend."

"Oh my, Brian. She is giving him head." Mom gasped at the screen where the mother had her son's cock deep in her mouth and was bobbing her head.

"Wow, Mom. That's so hot. I think a mother giving her son head is beyond what's normal." The woman spit on the boy's cock and licking it up and down to spread her saliva and make his dick shine.

"I'm not sure you should be watching this, it's pretty graphic, Son." Mom pulled on my hand draped over her shoulder and my fingers slipped under the nightie onto her breast.

"Sometimes when I'm jerking off, I think of you Mom, giving me head. He's really liking it. I think I would too." My fingers softly caressed the top of her breast. My dick was so hard.

"What's not to like, Brian. The boy's mother has his dick in her mouth." She was giving him a very enthusiastic blow job as he kept moaning, "Suck it, Mom."

"Did you give blow jobs in high school Mom?"

"Yes, I did. It kept the boys from wanting to have sex with me. I would drain them before they had uncontrollable urges to put their dicks in me." She was breathing deeply and her chest was turning red. She pulled my hand down lower. My fingertip brushed her nipple.

"What he's doing now, Mom? He's got her on her back and his face is at her pussy."

"Brain, he's giving her head. It's when the Man licks the girl's pussy. It really makes a girl feel really good."

"His mom sure looks like she's enjoying it. Mom, watching this is making me feel funny."

"In what way, son?"

""Well, I'm not sure I should say this, but my penis is hard."

"I suppose that's acceptable since the movie is meant to arouse us. I must confess that I'm rather wet from watching it."

"Mom, she looks like she's having an orgasm. Wow that sure is hot." The woman was screaming at her son. My hand slid down a little more and covered my mother's breast.

"Yes, she is Brian. Pussy licking is a good way to give a woman an orgasm." Mom didn't seem to mind me fondling her tit. It felt so warm in my hand and the nipple was so hard, like my dick.

That's when I noticed that Mom's hand was moving under the blanket. I couldn't believe it; Mom was masturbating. Not to be outdone, I let my hand gently pull my dick out of my pjs, and begin to slowly stroke it under the blanket.

We stopped talking and both intently watched the woman climb on top her son and work his cock into her pussy and then started to ride him. I wanted to ask Mom if she enjoyed fucking, but I thought I would be pushing it too far, and might put her off all this. That I didn't want.

I looked over at Mom and she saw me looking and her hand stopped. When she stopped rubbing, I stopped. We looked back at the movie and we quickly resumed masturbating. The woman moaned, "Fuck me, son. Fuck me hard." Mom's leg brushed mine, but she didn't pull back. I spread mine and pressed against her, then she opened her legs more and draped hers over mine.

The next time we looked at each other we didn't stop. We gazed into each other's eyes and kept going. Her hand was making full strokes under the blanket. We now found each other more exciting than the movie. Mom's boobs were jiggling as her arm moved faster.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.