Little Miss Bitch

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: The Birds and the Bees are easy to understand when a girl is a Bitch.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

Sheila was one of those lucky people who had a very happy childhood.

It was a sad fact but indisputable that her father died when she was only seven and she only had the photos to really remember him by. Her mother was sort of a flake flitting from boyfriend to boyfriend after the funeral looking for a replacement for husband's steady and dependable love-making but all she really found was a string of pleasant pussy hounds looking for a sure thing. Still, her mom was the type that would give her last breath for her daughter and made certain that her Sheila was not wanting for almost anything she desired.

At least the boyfriends, who became an endless stream of "Uncles", were fully focused on her mom's juicy cunt and she was never a victim of any abuse of any type whatsoever.

Like most of her other girlfriends she learned about "The Birds and the Bees" at a sleepover with her other friends from school and her Girl Scout Troop. It was Angela Smith who seemed to know almost everything there was to know about the subject and she was happy to fill in the other girls on exactly what they could expect from future boyfriends.

At first, Sheila thought that Angela was pulling her leg with such crazy stories about what boys did to girls and she dismissed it as sheer propaganda.

Then, one night shortly after her sixteen birthday, she stumbled out to the kitchen to get some juice in restless confusion after a dream about some of the boys in their gym shorts teasing her about her lack of boobs. She was gulping down her second glass of orange juice when she heard the sound of laughter from her mom's bedroom. It seemed strange that her mom was up that late since she had to be at work at eight AM the next morning. Sheila knew that Uncle Bob was staying over just like he always did when he was traveling from another town. Still, it was far too late to be discussing anything when people should be sound asleep.

She crept up to the door and managed to peep through the keyhole which was one of those old fashioned types from long ago in the almost sixty year old apartment building and saw the shadows of her mom and Uncle Bob outlined against the mirror on the far wall. It was hard to believe but they were both stark naked and seemed to be struggling like some sort of wrestling match on top of the bed.

When they both fell back into a classic position of her mom on her back with her legs wrapped tightly around Uncle Bob, Sheila realized everything that Angela had said was true and that the other girls at school were not fooling when they said that boys only wanted to do that to girls because it was just natural and necessary to continue the cycle of life.

She knew she should withdraw but a sort of weakness swept over her and she kept her eye glued to the opening.

Uncle Bob was holding her mom's arms down on the mattress and kept driving his naked backside in between her legs like he was spanking her with his body. Sheila was no stranger to spanking because she had been a naughty girl on more than one occasion.

Her mom kept shaking her head from side to side and hollering out "no" but she could tell she really meant "yes" because she was giggling and laughing as well. Uncle Bob must have known she wanted him to continue as well because he suddenly started to go faster and her mom's ankles rose high in the air with tense emotion.

All she could hear now was the slap of their meat coming together and it made her feel strangely frustrated that she couldn't play this game too. Her mom's whimpers were soft and tender and she could tell she was building up to something big and explosive.

She saw them both go into a frenzy of movement and for a quick instant saw Uncle Bob's cock sliding into her mom's center like some runaway piston on a well-oiled machine. Sheila felt her nighty's bottoms get wet between her legs but she was certain it wasn't her period or her water because she had gone to the bathroom just before getting the orange juice.

Sheila moved away from the bedroom door and returned to her own room. She was a bit confused because now she knew it was all true and that when the boys were always trying to see what she had under her skirt they were only thinking of sticking their things inside her and making her whimper just like her mom.

Well, she was sixteen now and if she wanted to do it with one of them it was really up to her.

The next day at school, she looked at all the young lads with a different thought on her mind other than trying to decide which one was nastier than the other. Now, she was looking at them trying to pick out which one she wanted to wrap her legs around and let him make her whimper like her mom. She knew now that was the thing that made the world go around and that probably all the other girls were actually telling her the truth and not a bunch of lies.

She found that young Tommy Jones was the one she liked the best.

Tommy was a strong lad of almost eighteen and he was highly successful with members of the opposite sex. Unfortunately, he had the makings of a right scoundrel when it came to breaking cherries and had made his way through half the population of the senior class. Sheila was still a junior and he had not gotten to her as yet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.