Kinky Vanilla - Cover

Kinky Vanilla

Copyright© 2016 by LustLord59

Chapter 1

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 1 - A paranoid brother and an innocent sister

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

Now you're wondering how a brother and sister started out on the path to an incredible sex life with each other. That's a good question actually. I guess I should start at the beginning, where awkwardness and memories I really, really want to repress abound. Let's go back 4 years in time, to the faraway, mythical land of Toronto, Canada...


My name is Jordan Hartley. I'm 16 years old, and I live with my nice family in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood in the nice city of Toronto.

My life is pretty nice. My family is the most standard, regular, ordinary family on the face of the planet, apart from how well my siblings and I get along. My 14 year old sister, Camille, my 6 year old brother, Cody, and I have never had a major fight or incident, and that's probably not going to change any time soon. My father is third generation Irish-Canadian and my mother is second generation Italian-Canadian, and they both lost touch with their respective cultures long before they were married, so as a result we're as stereotypically Caucasian and Western as it gets. My mother is pretty liberal for an upper-middle class mother and she still manages to be loving and devoted as she can be, so she's pretty cool. Which isn't to say my father isn't cool except, well he isn't.

See, my dad comes from a long line of devout Catholics who believed everything drilled into their heads from childhood, and he still maintains these archaic principles, even now in the age of information and liberation. I don't mean to shit on Catholicism or religion, I respect people of faith and have no problem with them, it's just my dad takes it a bit far. While my mom is pretty cool and surprisingly liberal, my dad is uncharacteristically ultra-conservative and constricting for a white dad. I say this as the oldest son, who has the most freedom and privilege out of all the children. I guess he's been pretty lax on me considering, since I don't get much flak except from the odd lecture on "What would Jesus do?" or "Stay straight as an arrow and don't smoke or do drugs", but the way he treats Camille is pretty ridiculous.

Dad keeps Camille practically in a cage since he can't bear to think of her as anything but his sweet, innocent, ever-chaste princess. When she was really small she wasn't allowed to have or go to playdates unless everyone was a girl. She's never allowed to have a sleepover or go to one, even if it's all girls. She's not allowed to join co-ed extracurriculars except altar serving at our elementary school's parish, which she's been doing for 5 years. She just got her first cell phone on her 14th birthday 2 months ago, and it's an outdated piece of shit she's not allowed to use past 5pm even on weekends, and my dad checks her phone regularly to see who she's been talking to and what she's been texting, and to make sure she doesn't have contact info saved on any boys. I mean shit dad, I get she's pubescent and things can get weird at this age but putting her in an anti-boy concentration camp isn't the solution. This shit's a recipe for disaster. Cody's got it good as young as he is because our mom dotes on him like crazy because he's the youngest and goddamn adorable, and I've got a lot of freedom (relatively) just because I'm the oldest son. But Camille? Camille got the shaft.

The kicker is, Camille is the sweetest girl ever. I've seen plenty of girls get bitchy at her age or earlier, and even more get lost to their hormones. Camille is neither of those and won't become them either. She's kind and she's friendly and she's got a good head on her shoulders, and she works hard too. Seriously, I've never seen someone so young be so dedicated to work and her future. She was captain of the girls volleyball team in elementary school, she's going places in a local youth gymnastics team, she altar serves and goes to Sunday school, and she puts a lot of effort into school events like bake sales and food bank drives. And through all this, she still finds time to be popular and academically excellent. It seems like she does nothing just fun for herself and she spends all her time moving up ladders and achieving, and I'm sad for it.

It's a good thing she's got me.

Camille and I get along really really well. Like, freakishly well. I have a few friends with siblings slightly older or younger then them and they practically hate each other's guts. My siblings and I never had major sibling rivalry or fights, especially Camille and I. Maybe it's because we're so alike. We're both precocious and smart and mature for our ages, and in my opinion, just good kids in general. I mean don't get me wrong we're not perfect, we are teenagers after all. I still jack off incessantly like my life depends on it and I can get really immature with my friends, and Camille is actually into that Disney live-action garbage like Zoey 101 and Hannah Montana and that new Bieber kid who said "one time" in his song One Time like a hundred fucking times. We have our quirks, sure, but we're generally awesome.

On that note, let's finally get to me and how awesome I am. I think it's safe to say you and I both know I'm way smarter and more mature than I should be for my age. I mean honestly, have you met a 16 year old with insight and vocabulary like this? Don't say yes I don't care if you have.

Just like Camille and my dad and everyone else in my family I'm naturally athletic. I was a born runner. I got the looks of a teenage model, body of a soccer player, and, well, the lifestyle of a nerd. I mean I am fit as fuck and I'm pretty killer at Ultimate, but apart from chasing after Frisbees a few times a week I don't use the natural athlete inside me much.

I was never into contact sports or the party and jock scene so I sit at home a lot. I get the feeling my mom thinks it's a waste of potential but she's cool with me being me. I guess that's one way Camille and I differ, she's driven and outgoing and I like to just sit on my ass. Where she's into sports and going out, even though she's not really allowed to, I'm into reading, and video games, and the internet. I spend a lot of my time reading Japanese comics (manga) and watching Japanese cartoons (anime) and uh sometimesimasturbatetothatstufftoo(hentai)butyoudontneedtoknowthat and the thing I like to spend most of my time doing on the internet is playing poker online. I first found poker when I was 11 and started playing online (illegally) when I was 13, and I guess I just have a natural talent for it because I'm already making big bank before I've even gotten a summer job. I don't want to bore you with the details but basically it's not uncommon for me to make or break 2 thousand bucks a night, but obviously I make much more often than break since I'm basically God's gift to

"What are you writing?"

"JESUS!"

I nearly fell off my chair I was startled so hard. I looked up at my sister, whose face was right above my shoulder, looking at my desktop screen.

"What ... is this?" she asked.

"Just a summary. About me." I said meekly.

"What for?"

"Uh, the fourth wall."

"What's the fourth wall?"

"The fourth wall is how long were you standing right behind me reading my personal shit?"

"Long enough to see you write about what you masturbate to," she replied, completely deadpan.

Oh sweet Jesus why holy shit. I felt like my heart just dropped into a bucket of ice. The embarrassment.

"Hey, you're too young for that stuff and that word," I countered, trying to shift the focus off the subject of my lechery.

"What are you, Dad?" She didn't miss a beat.

"What are you, some ... shoulder ... reader?" Nailed it.

She staggered backward and pretended to be dazed, as if my comeback was so good it physically stunned her. She tried to feign a vacant look on her face but I could see her desperately trying to stop herself from smiling at my goofy retort. This was her classic response to my terrible comebacks, which I've been starting to make intentionally bad because I love when we bounce off each other like this.

"Yep, keep going. All the way back," I teased, encouraging her to fake stagger all the way out of my room. "When are you gonna start knocking before coming into my room?"

"When you start helping me with my math homework at 5 like you said instead of writing about what turns you on until 6," she retorted coolly, all the while slowly walking backwards out my door.

Man she is so fast on these oh God we're talking about that masturbation comment I wrote again "Okay, okay look," I said with a dull, lackadaisical tone, "I'll help you with your math homework now and we'll compleeeetely forget about that and totally never mention that to anyone ever because that was super private, yeah?"

"I dunno, it's kind of hard to forget about stuff like that when your brother's a total perv," she teased right back.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I responded with an obviously fake chuckle, "I'm totally not a pervert." I then made a show about laser-focusing on her chest as she took the final steps out my door.

"Ugh," she groaned with a laugh, then turned and walked down the hall towards her room with a smile and ... was that a bit of a blush?

Anyway, well that's my sister. I know right? What kind of 14 year old acts like that? Barely into Grade 8 and she's got the sense of humor, wit, and self-confidence of a college student. Like I said, she's precocious, always has been. That's just Camille, or Cammi, as I like to call her. No big story there. Everyone used to call her that when she was really small because it sounds super cutesy and people are starting to call her Camille now as she grows up, but she'll always be Cammi to me. Okay maybe there is a tiiiny bit more story to it for me. See I like ... well I'm not gonna say I'm a pedophile, I am still a minor and I'm not into like 8 year olds or anything, but I like petite girls and girls around Cammi's stature. Let's call them budding. And hey I don't think that's, you know, too wrong, right? I'm just 16 still I can get away with it. I mean it's not like my favorite hentai I jack off to is like, lolicon or anything (Google if you dare).

Okay I'll come out with it, I'm kind of into little girls. Not like an actual pedophile for God's sake. I mean like developing girls, 14-15, small figures, that kind of stuff. Even though I jack off to lolicon stuff I always look for hentai of characters that look like that and steer way clear of the shit that looks like actual 7 year olds getting it on. And I won't lie, I've noticed how Cammi's been ... changing. I haven't done anything to her and I have no intention to, but sometimes I do catch myself looking just a little too long at her budding chest, or her slender legs, or her slender back. I know she's my sister, but we're really close and it's really harmless. Maybe you have your doubts after that little exchange we just had but really that's as far as it goes. I don't smell her laundry or sneak peeks at her in the shower or anything. It's really innocent and brotherly. I may like her type but that stays only as far as the hentai I watch and read. And the name I call her.

Later I helped her with that math homework in her room. Nothing new, nothing special. I knelt at the side of her bed and taught her just a few shortcuts I personally used and got her thinking about problems the right way while she lay on her stomach facing me, feet in the air. She absorbed everything I taught her, if you can even call it that, really quickly as always but I felt something was slightly awry today. A few times after looking at her assigned questions and then up at her I saw her glance divert quickly to her textbook, like she had been looking at my face while I wasn't looking at her. This isn't that uncommon but it happened way more today than usual. I didn't bring it up and it didn't seem a big deal but I thought about it when I was back in my room and it kind of pleased and concerned me.

Maybe she's just really appreciating my helping her and we're growing even closer as siblings. Maybe. It's definitely possible. But it doesn't feel like it. And when she left my room earlier after I stared at her chest as a joke I thought I caught a hint of a blush. Could she really be... ? That's possible too. Dad forbids her from basically having a social life, especially with boys, so I'm by far the most present male figure in her life, and pretty close to her in age too. Maybe she's confused because of her lack of freedom and experiences with boys. Maybe she's acting out because Dad's forcing her to repress basically everything she should be naturally feeling. Or maybe, maybe I'm just being fucking retarded and projecting my own wishful thinking on the situation. I mean, this is Cammi. She may be a little girl in name and body but she sure as shit isn't in personality. She knows it's wrong between siblings. She knows I'm her brother and what our relationship is. I'm just kinda getting attracted to her myself and giving myself too much credit. Holy shit man get your shit together, she's your little sister! My God, you were entertaining the thought that she was digging you but it's you man, it's you! Honestly, so what if she's super slender and ripe and ... trim and ... got that perfect dirty blonde hair ... and those perky budding tits that yeah wow okay this is really fucked up.

I, uh...

Hm.

After I did a little moral tug of war in my head I soon decided to deal with these intrusive feelings and libido that night, and once my head was clear and my other head was limp and content, I'd make sure these thoughts never entered my mind again. I thought it was morally fucked but I needed to get out of this rut and this seemed the only way to do it. Yeah, as messed up as it was, I was gonna masturbate to my little sister that night.

After I was pretty sure everyone in the house should've been sleeping I Iocked my door, booted my desktop back up, and started opening pictures of Cammi that might have been ... fappable. We were close and Mom and Dad were hopelessly technologically retarded, so every digital photo was uploaded into my computer and I created albums and wallpapers for my family. I had every picture of family vacations we had taken and shots of us at the beach and pool. I had plenty of pictures where Cammi's cute and slim body were nicely displayed and all those moral hesitations I had moments earlier fell away as my heartbeat rose and my dick got stiffer. I thought less about how I was about to sell my soul to the devil and more about how my preteen little sister was, dare I say it, fuckable.

I zoomed in on one picture we took one afternoon at the beach, where Cammi wore a tight little green bikini. It was the first time she had ever worn one and probably the last until she was way older and moved out, because Dad didn't seem too pleased about it. The bikini was kind of childish, with pink seams and yellow polka dots but mostly it made her body easy to take in, easy to admire. I mean, I always knew what Cammi looked like but I never really thought about it until now. She was small and cute and short, standing at maybe 5'2. She had dirty blonde hair that was almost brown that went a bit past her shoulder and she sometimes wore in a ponytail but hung free and loose that day at the beach. She had a cute and simultaneously pretty face with sparkling eyes and a perfect smile. She had a cute button nose and she was definitely not matured yet physically, but she'll be turning heads in a couple of years for sure. Her breasts were small and just developing, maybe just a small A? Whatever size they were, I wanted to fondle them gently, suck on them, lick circles around her nipples ... Damn this is getting hot. Oh Christ man this is your sister!

Whatever I have to get through with this, I can have post-orgasm regret later, and let that fuel me to never do this again, but right now, let's just get this over with. I looked down at her perfect midriff, slender and smooth. Her belly button looked adorable and I probably couldn't fit my pinky in there. She was a little on the skinny side, but that's natural at this age, with the sudden growth spurt and all. Speaking of which I was getting a hell of a growth in my crotch, and it really wanted to spurt. I looked down at her slim, slightly bronzed legs, and at her waist, trying to imagine what her pussy looks like behind that godforsaken piece of green polkadotted fabric. She's probably hairless down there, or close to it.

Her pussy probably looks just as adorable yet fuckable as the rest of her.

Shit I wanna just fuck her bareback right now. Whoa getting a little overboard there chief, let's just pop this ugly one out and try to forget this ever happened. I started stroking my rock-hard cock through my boxers and

"What are you looking at?"

I nearly fell out of my chair again.

"Jesus fucking what the actual fuck Cammi?!" I yelled in some kind of loud whisper.

"Why are you looking at a super close up of me in a swim suit?"

"Why are you in my room at midnight?! You're supposed to be sleeping! I locked the door!"

"You know our room locks suck right? You can stick a pen in the circle slot on the outside and the doors just unlock."

"That's great but why the hell did you do that to get into my room at midnight?"

"Don't try to change the subject, why are you looking at a zoomed-in picture of me at the beach?"

Change the subject? I probably could've retorted back and insisted on an answer from her instead, since as weird as me looking at a picture of her was, her barging into my locked room at midnight for no reason at all was probably weirder. In some illogical attempt to hide my shame though, I just made up some lame excuse for my perversion instead.

"Dad wanted a new family screensaver and I kept putting it off and now he's on my ass because it takes five minutes to make one but I've kept him waiting for like a week. There. Now why the hell are you busting into my room in the middle of the night? I locked the door. That usually means don't come in or at least knock first, and you picked the lock? What the shit, Cammi?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.