Heart's Blooming - Cover

Heart's Blooming

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 4: Aid for Heartaches

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Aid for Heartaches - Tim begins his senior year lacking most of his memories, emotions, and understanding of his abilities. This is a new beginning for Tim as he leaves his past in the past and enjoys the life of driving fast cars, bedding hot girls, and the clarity of being an emotionless human robot. Most of his emotions elude him until he meets a sweet, pure-hearted young girl who is immune to his telepathy and captures his heart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Lactation   Oral Sex  

November 23rd - December 25th, 1988

Since I had planned to spend the four day weekend with my family and Jennifer, I had insisted on doing most of my sluts due those days on that Wednesday.

I had been warning them all that I wasn’t going to be doing these weekly fucks one on one much longer and had had threesomes with most of them at least once. I had not yet done anything more than use my magic touch on any of them, but I decided I would take it to the next level that evening. As I drove to my home, I completely forgot about everything but the four girls who would be waiting for me there when I arrived.

After two months, Rachael was so tuned into my empathic signals that she knew exactly what would please me the most, sometimes better than I did myself, and like many of my other sluts, she couldn’t say no to anything I asked. They weren’t my slaves or anything. They simply were ... addicted to me, and only when they needed their next fix did they find themselves unable to resist giving me anything I wanted.

I admit that I was addicted to the sex before and after school every day. And I guess not just to the sex, but how every one of them went a little bit further each and every time. I kept expecting for one of them to draw the line somewhere, but I hadn’t even detected one of them having a single regret about anything we did, and I was beginning to think they never would no matter what. The parallels to the need my flock had experienced was very obvious to me, yet I didn’t detect their need being anything but their own. To be honest, I was ignoring the parallels as I simply couldn’t fathom giving up the cleansing fucks.

But during the drive home, I came to the conclusion that I couldn’t ignore the parallels any longer, and I needed to start breaking some of them of their addiction somehow. I recognized it might take a while to figure out how to break their addition completely, but this would be the perfect opportunity to start with the four most addicted girl.

The moment I saw all four of them anxiously waiting for me on the front steps, I knew this would be harder than I thought. I had been thinking I could try to push them too far somehow and use it to break their dependence. But this would be the first time for all of them to share me in obtaining their fix, and that fact seemed to magnify their willingness to do whatever I asked.

Rachael, Jesse, Amy, and Bonnie were all expecting just a quick fuck. But I decided if nothing else, I wanted to reveal to them my telepathic abilities, then if they agreed, use my telepathy to condition them to live without my empathic smile after one last round of some really hardcore sex.

Even though Rachel and Bonnie had been in the Golden Girls back when Joey and I had had our fun with them, neither of them had any idea of what I could do, and after Kim and Renee refused my offer of weekly sex, I had refrained from telling any of the new girls about my abilities too.

But these four I knew were too addicted to be disturbed by my abilities too much, so the first thing I did was to announce they would be staying the night.

They all flinched at that, but none of them even attempted to argue with me, just accepted they had to stay. I gave Bonnie a good long smile when she was the first to ask to use the telephone to arrange it.

Amy was the only one who had trouble getting permission to stay the night, her mother having been outraged at the mere suggestion. I ended up getting on the phone and having to “convince” her it was what she wanted, then handed the phone back to Amy. I watched the surprise flow across her pretty sixteen-year-old face as her mother gave her blessing wholeheartedly.

Once the phone calls were finished, I smiled at all four of them as they stood there waiting for me to explain what we were going to do next, all of them embracing the smile by smiling back and swooning in pleasure with unfocused eyes.

After a brief tour and letting everyone get comfortable among the mountain of pillows in the south study, I said gently, “You all know that all of you are here for the same reason, and that’s to fuck. We’re going to do that, but I’m also going to level with you about a few things first. Rachael, what was it about me that made you want to have sex with me?”

“I guess that would have to be the way you made me feel when you walked by and smile at me,” she said, finding the other three agreeing with her.

“When I smiled a moment ago, all four of you closed your eyes and smiled like you were experiencing a long slow orgasm. You know you all are basically addicted to my smile now, don’t you?”

They kind of looked at each other, then after a moment, Jesse said, “I didn’t think about anyone else being that way, but I guess I knew I was.”

“Me too,” Amy said. “I mean, most of the time, I’m fine, but all I can think about right now is how much I want to feel how your smile makes me feel.”

“But I want to fuck too,” Bonnie interrupted. “It’s like the smile and fucking go together. If I don’t get both...”

“I know,” I said while giving them another dose. “But to tell you the truth, you only think that is true because I wanted you to believe that. Like I said, I’m going to level with you. I’m going to tell you everything you want to know and explain what all I can do. And then we’re going to see if we can work out how to break your dependence on my smile.”

They all flinched again at that, but just like last time, they didn’t dare disagree even though they were convinced it wouldn’t work.

I told them about the golden girl dance Joey and I had worked out. Bonnie kept interrupting with her astonished claims of remembering something I had just described, and even though Rachael had remembered some of it before, I knew she was listening very closely while the rest of those memories surfaced as I spoke of them.

I didn’t tell them how we had gotten the girls to do it, just described the dance to them, sometimes getting a little help from the two who had experienced it. Jesse wasn’t sure if she believed all of it, Amy thought I was trying to trick them and Rachael and Bonnie were just in on it.

Amy exclaimed, “How did you get them to do all that, then forget they had done it?”

I moved where I was facing all of them and then thought to them, <This is not a trick. I’m telepathic, and it’s much more than just sending you my thoughts and reading yours. Amy still thinks I’m tricking her, so I’ll prove it to all of you right now.>

<Yes, I’ve taken control of your bodies for a moment, but you are not scared. See? I can control your mind as well as your body, that’s why you’re now completely calm about this, not worried at all about how your body is removing all your clothing all by itself. There. Now that you are all naked, I’m going to turn your bodies and minds back over to you, then I’ll answer your questions before we move on to the next step.>

Oh, the questions they had. First, they wanted to know what all I had done to them, then there was the standard “What else can you do?” and “How long have you had it?” kind of questions. I told them as much as I felt would be safe and avoided mentioning anything which might bring up even more questions when I could.

I had the lights down pretty low in order to help them feel more at ease with their nudity, and after a while, they began to relax and enjoy laying around on the satin and velvet cushions in the nude like that.

We were talking about Suzi’s election to class President last year when I realized we had gotten off track, but all I had to do was smile to remind them the reason we were there.

Empathy comes in two forms. There’s the body language kind that everyone has and uses, then there’s the kind I have that is similar to telepathy in the way it can be emitted and received. What the girls had learned to tune into was my body language, and I admit that in the beginning, I had been faking every bit of it. But I quickly found I was doing it automatically, and by this time, I would have had to concentrate to stop.

Even in the dark like that, all four of them knew I was getting horny, almost as if they too were telepathic. They all thought it was funny when I mentioned this to them, but it didn’t divert their attention from our growing arousal one bit.

“In a moment, I’m going to undo what I did to you to keep you from getting scared when I took your bodies over. Please try and stay calm when I do. I promise I won’t do anything else without you agreeing to it first. Okay?”

They all gave some sign of acknowledgment, then I carefully watched each one of them as I undid my calming commands.

It took a while for them to regain their nerve, Rachael and Jesse being the firsts to feel comfortable again with the situation, followed by Bonnie when Rachael mentioned she thought the topless dancing had been a fun thrill.

But Amy ended up asking if she could go home after the others had accepted my word and tried to help me get her to feel at ease. My first instincts were to just help her believe telepathically, but my moral consciousness prevented me from doing so, and I came up with something better in the end.

“I’ll let you go home if you really want to, Amy. But I would like you to try something first if you will give me the benefit of the doubt.”

“What?” she said, already getting dressed.

“When I first discovered my abilities, one of the first things I explored was sharing thoughts with my best friend, then later Suzi, who I had fallen in love with. Suzi and I started sharing more than just thoughts, but our bodies too. I’d just like to give you the chance to look around in my mind and see that you really don’t have anything to be afraid of. I have to warn you I don’t remember everything yet, and some of the things I do remember are not ... pleasant. So it’s up to you. Anybody can go home if they want to. I’d never stop you.”

To my disappointment, she didn’t take me up on my offer and just restated she wanted to go home.

I called a limo for her, and walked her to the door, then found her hesitating to just leave like that.

“Having second thoughts?” I said, then instantly regretted my words.

“No,” she said apologetically. “I’ll see you around at school, okay?”

I nodded to her, understanding her real meaning was she would have to think about it and might accept my offer later if she felt better about it.

“Well, she’s gone,” I said to the others when I rejoined them.

“Her loss,” Rachael said while crawling up to me and fondling my crotch.

Jesse went a step further than Rachael by trying to suck my cock, then after the other two saw they better join in or miss out, I just laid on my back and let them go to town.

I wouldn’t let any of them fuck me yet, and they each gave their best attempts at blowing me to make me cum. I passively waited them out until Rachael and Jesse were trying to do a topless dance for me while Bonnie secretly masturbated herself under the cover of some of the cushions.

At that point, I looked Bonnie in the eyes and said, “What would you say if I asked you if I could trade bodies with you for a while?”

She stared at me a few moments before nervously asking, “What did you say?”

“Will you trade bodies with me for a little while?”

“I...”

The other two had stopped their dance and held their breath, waiting for her response.

“I guess so,” she said, looking down at my semi hardon.

I then looked over at the two speechless dancers and said, “I know neither of you have any interest in lesbian sex, but while I am...”

Rachael offered, “I’ll do it if you later trade with me too.”

“Me too,” Jesse said a moment later. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a guy.”

They all basked in the empathic smile I hadn’t intended to give them, then Rachael and Jesse both sank down and removed their panties they had put on for the dance while Bonnie waited anxiously for me to begin.

Bonnie closed her eyes when I started forming the links, so I did as well before making the switch. She gasped after feeling her cock surge from her arousal, then fondled her staff while gaping at her own body walking over to Jesse and give the nervous black girl a heavy french kiss.

It took Jesse longer than I expected to get comfortable feeling Bonnie’s soft feminine body against hers as we kissed. I was concentrating so much on Jesse’s feelings that I never noticed when Bonnie lost her inhibitions and started fucking Rachael’s eager puss at a fast pace.

But when I noticed the humping next to us, I was inspired by it and decided to go for the double-headed dildo and do some fucking myself. Jesse seemed more agreeable to this anyway, and I have to admit I enjoyed it more myself than the foreplay.

Feeling that hard plastic tool sliding back and forth inside my fuck hole really pleasured me in a way I hadn’t remembered feeling before despite the awkwardness of it not being attached to anything. Jesse really got into it herself, and before I realized what she was doing, she had it in her butt.

That kind of ended our fuck since her ass was far tighter than Bonnie’s wet cunt could hold and move the dildo in and out of. She was disappointed when I got up, but then forgot all about it when I told Bonnie her time was up.

Bonnie wasn’t too happy with that, but she knew better than complain since she had cum inside Rachael once.

All my sluts were on birth control, clean and weren’t fucking anyone else, so we were forgoing the use of condoms that day.

Rachael seemed a little uncomfortable when I pulled the dildo out of my newly acquired black ass and approached her, for not only was she unsure about the girl on girl sex, but having it with a black girl at that.

She wasn’t really a bigot or anything. She just wasn’t attracted to black men, let alone women. So I didn’t rush into kissing her like I had with Jesse.

“It’s okay, Rachael,” I offered when she looked away from me guiltily. “When I first met Jesse, she wasn’t interested in white guys and almost turned me down. Just close your eyes a minute, and let me do what I did to her our first time, okay?”

“Uh-huh,” she gulped with a nervous hint of a smile.

With her eyes shut, I gently guided her to lay down, then tenderly caressed her cheek with my soft hand.

She visibly relaxed by the time I was running my fingers through her hair I had just learned she enjoyed, and then she only tensed up a moment when I brushed my cheek against hers.

I tenderly caressed her face with my own for a while before carefully sliding my body on top of hers and then waiting for her to relax again. She did so almost immediately, then giggled slightly when I started moving my breast back and forth across hers.

Her amusement quickly turned to surprise as she found herself enjoying more than she thought she ever could. And when I started rubbing my entire body up and down hers, she opened her eyes and watched me until she couldn’t take any more.

I quite honestly was surprised when pulled me down to her and slipped her tongue in my mouth, but I went with it right away, and really enjoyed her enthusiastic fucking with our plastic dick.

After Rachael had gotten up to fuck Jesse’s rear, When I approached Bonnie in Rachael’s sweat covered body, Bonnie laid there with that freshly fucked look but spread her legs invitingly to my delight.

I really enjoyed licking the freshly deposited seed from her cunt, getting an untold number of wicked curses while I drove her to orgasm more than once with my magic touch. And then she proved herself worthy of being one of my sluts by suckling on my tits fingering my cunt before giving me the best cunt licking I could remember at the time.

We ran out of energy pretty soon after that, so with everyone in our own bodies, we ate dinner and then watched TV for a while in the nude. Bonnie had just crawled over to me and asked if I was planning to take her ass when Amy walked into the study and nonchalantly asked if there was any more fucking planned for the night.

“We were just discussing that,” I told her, seeing how desperate she felt to get her empathic hit and fuck. “I take it you’re feeling better about what I can do?”

“I’m here, aren’t I,” Amy said with just a quiver to her voice. “You do have some kind of hold over me - over all of us - and that really bothers me. But I can’t fight you anymore,” she said while removing her clothes. “I just want to get this over with so I can spend the weekend without wishing you’d stop by and fuck me like a goat.”

“A goat?” Bonnie echoed.

“Just a figure of speech,” Amy added with a touch of embarrassment.

“Baaaa,” Rachael said softly as Amy crawled over to me on all fours.

I was ... disturbed by the sincerity of her words. So disturbed, I wasn’t paying attention to the girls as I contemplated how to remedy the growing problem this empathic addiction had caused.

“Amy, stop a moment, please?” I said when I realized she was licking my cock’s head.

She complied with my request, but from the look in her eyes, I saw she wasn’t going to keep control of herself much longer.

And as I looked around at the others, I could see they all had started to feel the need to fuck, hoping they’d all get another chance at fucking with my dick at least.

I knew it had gone too far at that point. I needed to reason with them rationally without their elevated desires messing their thinking up. So I flipped off their sex drives and waited for their shock to pass.

Amy started to cry almost immediately, and it wasn’t until we were all dressed and in the master family room that she settled down enough for me to talk to them.

“What did you do to us?” Rachel asked with some emotion slipping into her voice.

“I’m sorry, I really am. I wish I had realized what this was doing to you. Right now, the part of your mind that generates signals of arousal is turned off. I can’t leave it like that for too long, but this will only take a few minutes. I know this is hard for you to understand, but I never intended all this to happen.”

After a few moments of silence, Bonnie asked, “What do you want from us?”

“To be perfectly honest, nothing. The question is, what do you want? I can adjust you where you’re not addicted to my smile anymore and also remove your craving to have sex with me. Before I turned your sex drives off, you would probably have said no and eventually become so addicted ... Well, that won’t happen, but it’s up to you to decide exactly what you want to happen.”

Bonnie surprisingly was the first to admit that while she wasn’t comfortable about the idea of being addicted to the sex, she never really regretted it either.

One by one, they more or less said the same thing, and I quickly found myself getting nowhere.

“I wish I could make people feel good with a smile,” Jesse thought aloud.

“I wish you could too,” Rachel said. “You, me, my sister ... everyone...”

They all just kind of looked at each other, then looked at me thinking the same thing.

“Let’s think about this a minute,” I cautioned them. “What if someone cracks a joke and then you walk in and everyone looks at you with a smile on their face. If nothing else, you would probably have a very embarrassing moment. But I think you have the right idea. Who can you trust to give you a smile regularly without taking advantage of you?”

After a long and complicated discussion, they agreed they would have to help each other in that way, and we started working out the details.

By midnight that night, they were giving each other warm smiles with abandon I was pleased that it seemed to be working out.

Almost as an afterthought, I turned their sex drives back on and then watched as their warm smiles became increasingly suggestive. When Bonnie reached for Rachel’s crotch while she was transfixed under her smile, I flipped the switch back off and waited for them to talk.

“What did you do that for?” Rachel groaned when Bonnie snapped her hand away.

“I ... I...” Bonnie stuttered.

“Not you. Him,” Rachel said, exasperated. “Don’t you think I knew what you were doing Bonnie?”

As Bonnie gave her another warm smile, Amy exclaimed, “Come on, Tim! I want to get this over with.”

“Are you all sure you want to do this?” I asked them. “Jesse?”

“Well, I’m not saying I like the idea, but it goes with the smile, you know? I figured that’s what it would end up being before I agreed to it. I don’t think I’ll stop liking guys.”

The others murmured their agreement, then without another word, I flipped their switches back on and watched them lure each other into fondling each other’s parts.

In order for me to get any action for myself, I had to use my own smile. But that was okay, for no matter what they were willing to do with each other, they still preferred my cock. And after a while, they all got tired, so I broke out the drink and fucked each one of them before we all piled into my bed to sleep.

Before they left the next afternoon, I added a few safeguards to my programming. The pleasurable effects of their smiles would decline sharply if repeated too often by a particular person, and none of their smiles would eventually produce anything beyond what anyone else’s did.

In the following few weeks, I successfully gave all my sluts the same power over each other, and only two of them didn’t go for the girl-girl sex which I did not have anything to do with directly. The rest had naturally associated the sex with the smiles, and despite my programming, a few of them continued to get together for a lesi holiday once in a while. Strangely enough, the only one who went lesbian in the end was Debbie, the class slut.

Nope. Didn’t see that one coming either.



Emotions. As far as I could see, the only thing they did was cause confusion in one’s life. At least that’s what I believed while I pulled up in front of Jennifer’s house at 3:00 p.m. the next afternoon. While I certainly was nowhere near being “normal” in the emotion department, the nervousness I was experiencing from officially meeting Jennifer’s parents forced me to admit that I had them, and I couldn’t control them like I once had.

Having driven Jennifer to and from school for nearly four weeks, this wasn’t really the first time I met either of her parents, but I had never spent any appreciable time with them besides the brief greeting in the morning when one of them answered the door. Jennifer never answered the door, and we never did anything after school as she had to be home by 2:50 or not get to ride with me anymore. That had worked out well when dealing with my sluts.

Thankfully, Jennifer answered the door when I rang the bell this time, but her father was right there behind her, triggering a slight surge of nerves that caused me to slightly trip on the step coming in.

Embarrassment ... Now that hadn’t been an emotion I had considered having to control until after I had lurched forward at Jennifer and nearly bumped my head into hers. My embarrassment wasn’t from the fact I had been clumsy, but from the way it could have appeared to have been sexually motivated to her father.

Mr. Corrigan was very warm and friendly, however, and naturally had seen it exactly as it had been - as an accident. I appreciated his attempt at humor with his line, “falling for my daughter, are you?” I gave him one of my empathic smiles for his trouble.

Wow. I instantly saw where Jennifer got her smile. Not to mention her red hair. You can certainly see the resemblance between Jennifer and her father, especially when they’re both smiling.

Suddenly, my babe radar made this huge bleep when Jennifer’s sister walked into the entryway to see what all the fuss was about. No wonder Jennifer thought she was unattractive! Just one look at her sister and you just want to drool.

Lee and I were introduced, and while I was giving her the once over with my eyes, Lee’s eyes gave me the once over too. Our eyes met for a few moments, and we discovered they were speaking the same thing in the same language: “You’re pretty hot. Care to fuck?”

But then we glanced at Jennifer and both felt a little ashamed of ourselves. Without having to say a word, we both agreed we were off-limits to the other and I tried to forget about it from that point on that night.

As we entered their living room, I felt as if I had walked into the shadow of a big dark storm cloud from the way Jennifer’s mother seemed to darken everyone’s mood. Mrs. Corrigan stood in the doorway leading to the kitchen with her arms crossed, a wooden spoon in her left hand, wearing an apron and a tightlipped smile.

Trying to sound friendly, yet not too friendly, Mrs. Corrigan said, “Welcome to our home, Tim. Please make yourself comfortable.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” I said respectfully, opening up every empathic sense I had to read her intentions, yet not wishing to know what she was thinking. “And thank you for inviting me to your Thanksgiving dinner.”

“You’re welcome,” she said after a mild hesitation. “Would you like something to drink?”

“No, thank you,” I responded, seeing she was responding well to my polite and well-mannered replies. “I should be fine until dinner. I wouldn’t want to spoil my appetite.”

“Well then ... Dinner should be ready around five. Lee, could help your father bring in the extra chair? I’m in the middle of making my pumpkin pies.”

“Yes, Mother,” Lee said with a touch of annoyance in her voice. Jennifer and I just stood there until her mother went back to the kitchen and Lee and her father went back into the hall.

Jennifer said in a hushed yet excited voice, “She likes you.”

“How can you tell?” I asked since I was still trying to sort out what my empathic senses were telling me.

Jennifer motioned me to sit on the couch, but instead of sitting next to me on it, she sat down in the only chair in there.

Jennifer said, “Well, for one, the only time we ever bring the good chair in here is when my Aunt or someone like that visits. Lee brings boyfriends to dinner all the time, and we’ve never brought the good chair in for them. They always had to sit on the floor or something.”

Jennifer temporarily lost herself in a memory of such an occasion, and after catching her smiling about it, I asked her what she had been thinking about.

“Oh, just this one boyfriend of Lee’s, he couldn’t do anything right. The first thing he did when he got here was kiss Lee on the lips in front of my mom and dad. During dinner, he kept trying to play footsy with Lee, but ended up kicking mom in the shin...”

She giggled, then said, “And then after dinner, he laid down on the couch to watch TV, then told my mom to find her own seat when she came out of the kitchen to join us. You should have seen his face when mom ran into the kitchen and came back with the butcher’s knife.”

I laughed, not because I found it funny, but because Jennifer was laughing too. Jennifer always laughed longer if I laughed with her.

When Lee and their dad came in huffing with the recliner chair they had been sent to get, I instantly got up and helped them, then found myself having to take over for Lee when she just kind of let go and walked away.

“I could have helped you with it if I had known,” I began while Mr. Corrigan collapsed in it to catch his breath.

“No, no. You’re the guest,” he gasped. “We do this ... All the time ... Don’t we pumpkin?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Jennifer said with a grin.

I was about to ask what she was grinning about when she mouthed the words as her father spoke them.

“I think we’ll just leave it in here for now on. No sense of putting it back just to move it again.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Jennifer said again as I shared in her grin.

I sat back down on the couch, letting her dad keep the recliner when he offered, then was surprised to find Jennifer sitting down next to me.

Mr. Corrigan asked about the balloon rental and stuff, and I ended up talking about Midge before Mrs. Corrigan came out and turned the TV on. She flipped through the channels until she found one she liked, then turned around and studied us a moment before asking, “Where’s Lee?”

Mr. Corrigan said carefully, “She went to her room.”

“Oh?” she said, sending out waves and waves of irritation. “And why did she do that?”

When no one answered, she huffed and then headed towards the hall, obviously heading for Lee’s room.

Mr. Corrigan sighed, then got up, saying, “I’ll be right back,” and followed her.

Suddenly there was a lot of shouting, and for a moment, I thought something was terribly wrong from the way Jennifer had jumped to her feet. But then she just sat down on the chair like she had earlier, and I suddenly understood what that was all about.

I said, “You can’t sit next to me on the couch when no one else is in here, can you?”

“Only when my mom or dad is in here with us,” she admitted as the arguing continued.

“And you’re not allowed to go to your room without permission?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.