Heart's Blooming - Cover

Heart's Blooming

Copyright© 2020 by Rass Senip

Chapter 11: Just the Three of Us

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Just the Three of Us - Tim begins his senior year lacking most of his memories, emotions, and understanding of his abilities. This is a new beginning for Tim as he leaves his past in the past and enjoys the life of driving fast cars, bedding hot girls, and the clarity of being an emotionless human robot. Most of his emotions elude him until he meets a sweet, pure-hearted young girl who is immune to his telepathy and captures his heart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Lactation   Oral Sex  

May 22nd - June 1st, 1989

After having three three-ways the weekend of prom, Suzi had wisely pronounced we would not have another one until our last day of school. I was feeling a little nervous about even doing it then, but then Joey offered to let me fuck his ass right before we did the three-way. He offered it jokingly, but when I didn’t immediately decline, he made it clear I could if I wanted to. At the time, I didn’t know what I wanted, so I just agreed knowing they wouldn’t hold me to it if I didn’t want to when the time came.

With only three weeks before our graduation and only one where we had classes, Joey and Suzi made all sorts of plans for the three of us to do together after school let out. While I didn’t really care to do any of it, I didn’t have it in me to object.

In fact, I didn’t have it in me to object to anything anyone wanted to do. I excused Brad and Gloria I don’t know how many times from their classes so they could go off and spend time together, they having decided they were perfect for each other after Brad asked her if she would like to tie him up that night of the prom.

I broke in the backseat of my Grand Prix by making it up to Rachael for skipping out on our fuck after prom, but after I fucked her both ways and she left with a smile on her face, I cried for having done it in the car Jennifer helped me pick out.

That didn’t stop me and Joey from having one last fuck with Sheryl, Robin, and Gwen. Dawn declined the offer and all the other ring slaves except Kyle had already graduated and had moved on. Robin and Gwen opted for the apartment I had used for my Timmy sluts and the three of us had a great time.

Sheryl, on the other hand, came home with me and spent the night with me and Joey. Ironically, Sheryl was more interested in the romance instead of a hardcore fucking she had always preferred in the past. She went home the next morning disappointed she hadn’t been able to connect with me on that level.

I also had a brief threesome with Debbie and Suzi’s old girlfriend, Krystal. Debbie and Krystal had become lovers at the peak of Timmyitis and helped each other come to terms with their lesbianism. I was the first cock in Debbie’s puss for months, and possibly the last for a good long time. I was convinced Krystal wasn’t really a lesbian. She enjoyed riding both of my cocks way too much.

I became very dependent on letting my feelings out with Suzi, less so with Joey. Oh, Joey and I had our moments, and after Sheryl left that one morning, he ended up holding me in his arms as I cried. But I only went to him if Suzi wasn’t around, and she seemed to make a point of being within calling distance as much as possible.

I realized by the end of that last week of classes that I personally knew practically everyone in our graduating class. Whether it had been through sports, tutoring, or socializing with them that year in our classes, I had formed at least a basic friendship with nearly all the girls and most of the guys. Part of that had been because of everyone’s fascination with my relationship with Jennifer, but a great deal of it was from the use of my empathic smile. While going steady with Jennifer, I had an even more difficult time preventing myself from sharing my happy feelings through the occasional smile at people, especially when they weren’t having a good day.

I decided I wanted to do something special at the all night graduation party sponsored by the school’s PTA. I knew what I had in mind would take a lot of preparation, and to Joey’s dismay, I wanted to do it on my own. I tried to explain to him it wasn’t anything to do with our ... sexual differences, but he still acted hurt when I started turning down his and Suzi’s offers to do something every day the following week.

On the last day of classes before our finals began, Joey surprised me by saying he bumped into Jen Cunningham, one of the ring slaves who had graduated the previous year. He had talked her into having a double penetration after school that day. I almost said okay but realized I didn’t really want to do it and said so. Once he got over his shock, he asked why, and I told him the truth.

“I just don’t want to start having sex with other girls again like that, that’s all. I appreciate what you were trying to do, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you sharing Suzi like this, but when I’m over all this...”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“I guess.”

“You? Tim Brandton? Go celibate?”

I grinned weakly at him and said, “That does sound strange, doesn’t it?”

“Sounds fucking impossible to me,” he said, returning the grin. “Shit. Well, I guess that means you won’t want to fuck my ass tomorrow, huh?”

“You’re really getting nervous about that, aren’t you?” I said, having sensed some discomfort to his words.

“Fuck, Tim. To tell you the truth, I think my ass has gotten so tight, your big thumb would hurt.”

“Heh ... You do have a way with words,” I said before sticking my thumb in my mouth.

“Shit. Now you’re teasing me.”

Just before I was about to pull it out, our Spanish teacher drew everyone’s attention to me, catching me with my thumb in my mouth.

“Uhh, I hur eh whe I saa doww,” I made up.

After virtually kicking Joey in the leg for his baby sounds, I finally took my thumb out, wiped it off on my shirt and focused myself on the class.

A few minutes later, Joey thought to me, <You know, I hate to say it, but I’m going to miss high school. Where else can you have so much fun screwing around?>

I sent back, <Oh, I don’t know, Joey. It seems to me you have a knack for screwing around. And I know you’ll be doing a lot of screwing around in college.>

He thought flatly <But it just won’t be any fun without you, > and closed the thought channel before I could reply.

I sighed, knowing it would be tough to get along without Joey and Suzi after this summer, but I had my mind made up not to go to Central State, and there wasn’t any point of trying to talk them out of going.

Joey didn’t understand my reasons, and to tell you the truth, I guess I didn’t either. Part of it was I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life. I had no idea at what kind of profession to take up, for, despite my father’s influence, I wasn’t interested in business, nor did I find getting a medical or engineering degree intriguing like Joey did.

Actually, the only thing that came close to sounding good was ... Now don’t laugh. I liked Suzi’s idea of social work. The idea of helping people with their problems and getting involved with the community got me kind of excited. The problem was my stupid pride kept me from really considering it, for I thought it wasn’t the glamorous or money-making job that the other professions were.

I wouldn’t admit this to myself or anyone else at the time, but the biggest reason I had not to go with them to Central State was simply Jennifer. I didn’t want to leave the area in case she came back looking for me, and I felt I had to put some space between me and Joey and Suzi to prove my loyalty to her. Like I said, I didn’t want to admit these things to myself, so I kept trying to come up with other reasons for not going.

That night as I reviewed for my finals, Joey’s words kept coming back to me. He had been right about high school, and even though I knew he would have fun without me at Central State, I couldn’t imagine finding someone else to have real fun with myself. The kind of fun Joey and I had done together almost all our lives. In the past week, the class I had with him had become my favorite because we goofed around and did stuff like we used to do before my telepathy surfaced. It was just like the good old days.

The next day was filled with stress for me. The finals were a breeze, but class by class, I said goodbye to my teachers feeling a little numb, not really believing I wouldn’t be back again next week with the rest of the class. I knew a lot of my fellow seniors felt the same way, but they all countered it with their excitement of finally after thirteen years they were done with going to school and playing it by someone else’s rules.

But I had been playing it by my own rules for a while now, and by fifth period I was feeling kind of blue. I managed to give Suzi a convincing smile before we started on our final for that class, but she didn’t miss my down and out behavior after I finished my test and took it up twenty minutes before the rest.

As I sat back down and put my head down on the desk, she thought to me, <What’s the matter, Timmy?>

I thought back to her, <I’ll be all right. Finish your test, then we’ll talk.>

She sighed to herself, but then I sensed her putting her mind back on her work. I relaxed and let myself focus on the sight of all the symbols spinning around the twenty-three minds in the room.

Because I didn’t want to disturb their concentration, I resisted the temptation of finding out what everyone in the room was going to do next year. So I just wandered a bit, pointing out a mistake here, giving them a hint there until Suzi finished five minutes before the period was over.

As she came back to her desk behind me, Suzi thought to me, <Come on, Timmy. You should be excited like everyone else about getting out of here.>

<I know, but I can’t help it. It’s like we’re all a big family, sort of. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. I’m going to miss this school, the people, the times we’ve... >

<Now don’t start, > she thought to me sternly. <The next thing you’ll be saying is you want to come back next year, and you know that’s not going to happen after all the work you put into finishing this year.>

“I suppose you’re right,” I said softly aloud. “I’m just being sentimental, I guess.”

“Uh-huh,” she said with a gentle smile. “And don’t you ever stop being that way. It’s one of the things I love about you.”

“She’yah right,” I let out, then blanketed the class so they wouldn’t see the kiss on the lips I gave her.

After that, we talked quietly with a few of our classmates until the bell rang, then met Joey outside the classroom. Joey and I walked Suzi to her classroom, walking together in silence to our last classes of our high school lives.

Joey beat me by about three minutes in completing the Spanish final, but he waited for me to finish mine so we could take it up together and then leave.

“Well? I guess that’s that,” Joey said once we were out in the hall.

“Yep.”

“I’m sure not going to miss having six classes a day, five days a week.”

“Nope.”

“You know that babe Brad’s been seeing? She’s got a really hot ass.”

“Yep.”

“You think he might let me try it sometime?”

“Nope. Gloria is a one-man kind of gal. Brad would have a fit if we tried to change that.”

“Shit. I forgot about that.”

“Yep.”

“So, are you ever going to give me a hint about what you’re planning for the grad party?”

“Nope.”

“God, I hate it when you get in your yep nope moods,” he said with a chuckle.

“Yep,” I said with a big grin.

“Come on. Let’s go hurry Suz up so we can get out of here. You promised to fuck my ass tonight, remember?”

“Yep,” I said before pinching his hard ass and making him flinch. “I can’t wait to feel that tight hole around my pole.”

“Shit,” he exclaimed softly. “I just wish ... uh, never mind.”

“What?” I asked a few moments later as we arrived at Suzi’s room to wait.

“It was stupid. Good, she’s almost done.”

“Tell me, anyway. If it’s dirty enough, I might just go for it.”

“Shit. What are you, horny for my ass or something?”

“Maybe,” I said teasingly while running my hand up his crevice.

“Fag,” he teased back, then when I poked his butt with my finger, he jerked, turned around, looked me in the eyes and said, “Okay, wise-ass, I’ll tell you. I was going to say I wish you wanted to fuck me so badly you would come with me and Suz to Central State. Like I said. It was stupid.”

I sighed and broke our eye contact by looking down, but when he turned to watch Suzi take her test up to the front, I looked up at him and said, “I’m sorry, Joey. I...”

“Ready?” Suzi interrupted as she walked out with her bag on her shoulders.

“Yep,” Joey said, his voice emulating my yep nope responses. He turned and put his arm around her as she walked up, all while avoiding my eyes.

“Timmy?” Suzi said when I didn’t reply.

I looked her in the face, put on a smile, and said, “Yep,” before putting my arm around her also.

After a slight rearranging of empty book bags and arms, Suzi had an arm around each of us, and Joey and I, in turn, had one around her. And just like that, we walked out the front doors without any grief or shedding any tears. We were together, and that was all that mattered - for now.

After we got in the limo and it pulled out of the school’s lot, Suzi asked, “So what do you boys want to do first?”

“Boys?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, Suz,” Joey said as he pulled his shirt off. “Boys don’t look like this.”

I felt a little self conspicuous for not taking my shirt off too. While I still had a decent amount of muscle tone, I certainly didn’t have a build like Joey anymore and didn’t want to flaunt that fact.

“Put your shirt back on,” Suzi said crossly. “I’m not about to start something like that now, so don’t even try to tempt me.”

“Shit,” Joey complained as he followed orders.

“Now, what do you MEN want to do first, except that.”

Joey glanced at me, then after I gave him a shrug, he said, “Um, that’s pretty much all we had planned.”

Suzi snorted and then turned to me, but after I shrugged again for her benefit, she said, “Shit. You know what makes this really really sad?”

“What?” Joey and I said at the same time.

“That’s all I planned on doing too. But we can’t start now. I mean, we have all afternoon and evening...”

“So?” Joey and I said together again.

“Come on, guys. Be serious here. I mean, what did we do last year?”

Trying to sound serious, I said, “Well, I was dead, so don’t ask me.”

“Heh,” Joey said. “And I was probably either a zombie or being fucked by a twin who was planting memories in my head.”

Suzi groaned out, “Grrrrrr! Okay, then. What did we do two years ago?”

Joey and I gave her a look of frustration. Joey and I had been prisoners of the Harris family.

She grimaced and asked, “Three years ago?”

I said, grinning, “If my memory serves me correctly, on the last day of your classes, the twins and I picked up you, Brad and Brook, and we all made out and had oral sex.”

“Your memory does serve you correctly,” Joey confirmed while mirroring my grin.

“Well, not this year,” Suzi huffed and crossed her arms stubbornly.

“Okay, okay. We get the idea, Suz,” Joey said with a sigh.

I warned, “Well, right now, we’re heading to my place, so if we’re going to go somewhere else, we better decide before we get on the highway.”

After about a minute of silence passed, Suzi suddenly exclaimed, “All right! But not until we get there! Let’s just talk until then, okay?”

“That’s cool with me,” Joey said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, me too,” I said, doing the same. “Hey Suz, you didn’t say what you were doing a year ago.”

Suzi said, “What? Oh. Well, on the last day of school last year, I sort of, uh ... Your funeral was the week before, you know? Come to think of it, you died the Monday following the senior’s last day, and your funeral was on Thursday. I wish someone had taken pictures. Did you know they canceled the last two periods that day?”

I said, “Someone mentioned that to me, yes. Several someone’s in fact.”

Suzi said with a slightly distant tone to her voice, “Almost everybody in our class was there, and a lot of others too. Julie, Ben, and the rest of the ring slaves, a bunch of people from summer camp, and...”

“Really? Who?”

“Oh, um, let’s see,” she said with a thoughtful frown. “Penny, Michael and David ... Oh, would you believe that Penny was pregnant again?”

“Really? By David?”

“No, it was Michael, not that you can really tell them apart anymore. I think they were bigger than you, Joey.”

“No shit?” Joey queried, then grinned and said, “I bet you were green with envy too.”

Suzi ignored him by saying, “Jerry and Dana were there together, but I got the impression they weren’t really getting along. I noticed Dana had an engagement ring on, but they didn’t say anything, so I didn’t ask.”

“They got engaged at my mom and dad’s wedding,” I explained. “But they didn’t have a ring then. Shit, I bet they still think I’m dead. They said they wanted to get married after they graduated, and I got the impression they were going to invite me to it. I’ll have to try and get a hold of them.”

Joey reminded me, “Just remember we’re going to Atlanta in two weeks, then England the week after.”

“I know,” I said while making a mental note not to forget that when I do talk to them. “So was that it, Suz?”

“No, Scooter and ... I forget his brother’s name.”

“Paul,” Joey and I said in unison.

Suzi laughed, “Shit, will you two stop doing that?”

“Heh, hey Joey. First your dirty mouth rubbed off on me, and now Suzi.”

“Shit,” Joey said, blushing a little.

We all chuckled at that, then after a brief silence as we shared in the glow of each other’s smiles, Suzi said, “Anyway, I think that was it from summer camp.”

“What about Mick? He didn’t show up?” Joey asked.

“Mick? No, I don’t remember him being there, but I might have just not seen him. That girl Holly was there with her slut friend and two guys, and Leanne had a bunch of people with her I didn’t know.”

“What about my grandfather?” I asked after trying to think who else might have shown.

“Your grandfather?” Joey said, confused. “I thought he was dead?”

“No. Don’t you remember from my mom’s wedding? He walked her down the aisle.”

“Oh yeah,” Joey said as Suzi shook her head no. “How could I forget.”

“Oh well,” I said, stretching my arms above me than hitting the button to extend the seat into a bed.

Joey scooted his body up against Suzi’s and moved his face closer to hers, but instead of giving her a kiss like she thought, Joey grinned and pointed out to her, “You still haven’t said what you did on the last day of school last year.”

“Oh you,” Suzi whined, then surprisingly accepted his quick kiss on the lips. “Well, if you have to know, I took Eric to a motel and we fucked.”

“Heh, thought so,” Joey said, still grinning.

I asked, “How did you get a room without help?”

She simply said, “I used my womanly charms to get it.”

Joey chuckled, “More like you gave the guy a blowjob.”

“Actually, Eric was the one who gave him a blowjob, but that was after the guy felt me up. He was a real pervert. You would have liked him, Joey.”

“Shit,” Joey said, his grin finally gone. “I knew you two got close over the summer, but I didn’t think you were partners like that.”

Suzi said with her own grin, “Gotchya.”

“Shit Suz,” Joey groaned.

“Heh. You had me going there too, Suzi,” I lied. “So, did you two really get a motel room?”

Suzi sighed and said, “No, but only because Eric didn’t want to. Eric and I didn’t have sex until after you and Joey came back from Mexico. I only got him out of his clothes once, but he just couldn’t go through with it.”

Joey teased, “You slut. You’d fuck a guy in mourning?”

“Shut up, you cock sucking, ass licking prick,” Suzi countered. “Eric and I went through hell together while you were down in South America having the time of your life.”

“Sorry, Suz,” Joey said softly while cuddling up to her. “I was only playing.”

Suzi sighed, then accepted his cuddles and said, “I’m sorry too. I know there wasn’t anything you could have done about it.”

I moved to join in the cuddling only to find it stopping before I could.

Joey said as he sat up, “Heh, sorry, Tim. You can have the next one, okay?”

“No problem,” I said with a grin. “By the way, how did it go with Jen yesterday?”

“Jen?” Suzi questioned.

“Yeah,” Joey said, surprised. “Don’t you remember? I asked you if I could see her after school yesterday.”

“When?” Suzi asked, slightly annoyed.

“After second period yesterday. Come on, Suz. I’m not making this up.”

“I remember you saying something about not meeting me after school, but I don’t remember you mentioning Jen.”

“I did too,” Joey said grumpily. “Look, it doesn’t matter anyway. After I told her it was just me, she didn’t want to do it anymore and nothing happened.”

“Well, next time, make sure I understand what...” Suzi began before she caught the look on my face and stopped.

I’m not even sure what the expression was that I was wearing at the time, but Joey caught it too, and they just glanced at each other and then didn’t say another word for a while.

When neither offered to start up the conversation again, I sighed and snuggled up against Suzi which Joey did the same a few moments afterward.

“Hey, Tim?”

“Yeah, Joey?”

“Do you really want to fuck my ass? Or were you just saying it to make me happy?”

“Truthfully? I guess when I said it, I just wanted to do something I thought you’d like. But now I’m kind of looking forward to it.”

“Shit. I knew it,” he sighed. “While you were liking the idea more and more, I was getting cold feet more and more. But I’m just being a wimp because I know it’s going to hurt at first.”

“That’s weird,” Suzi inserted.

“What?” Joey and I said again.

She stammered, “What? Shit, did I say that aloud?”

“What, Suz?” Joey insisted, sitting up to look at her.

“Shit. Okay. I just realized that while you two were talking about that, all I could think about was talking you two into doing me both ways instead.”

I asked honestly, “What’s odd about that?”

Joey and Suzi gave me a surprised look, then Suzi said softly, “I used to like watching you two have sex before joining in myself.”

I grinned sheepishly at them, then said, “I already knew that. But seeing that all Joey and I have talked about the past week and a half is me fucking his tight ass, I’m not surprised you’re feeling a little left out of it.”

Suzi sighed and said, “But it’s more than just that. It just doesn’t turn me on thinking about you two doing it anymore.”

“Really?” Joey and I said.

“Are you two doing that on purpose?” she asked out of frustration. “Yes, really.”

“Shit, Suz,” Joey sighed. “When’s the last time you got excited about that?”

Suzi rolled her eyes then said, “I don’t know. I guess after my wipe, I thought about it less and less and now I just...” Suzi sighed and said, “Can we change the subject? This is making me uncomfortable.”

I said suspiciously, “Suzi, look me in the eyes.”

“Why?” Suzi said while doing so.

I didn’t respond as I let the empathic connection form, then as quickly as I could, I felt her out and traced her desires back as far as I could.

Once Suzi and I had recovered, Joey asked, “What was that all about?”

Still a little dazed, Suzi added, “You’ve never done that to me before.”

“Are we at my place already?” I asked, avoiding answering their questions and looks by getting up and stepping out of the limo.

“Timmy,” Suzi said warningly after following me out into the garage.

She caught up with me and grabbed my arm to stop me just before I reached the escalator. When I didn’t turn around to face her, she let go and just waited for me to begin.

When Joey caught up with us, I glanced at them and simply said, “Study?”

They nodded their consent, then got on the escalator with me in silence until we reached the top.

“Shit Timmy,” Suzi sighed. “Can’t you just tell me now?”

I looked at her, then at Joey before saying, “I’m not sure when or how, but ... You’ve been seeded, Suz. By one of Gladius’s twins.”

Joey said a little alarmed, “What? How can you tell?”

“I just can, that’s all. Remember how Gladius didn’t like homosexual activity, neither male nor female? When my dad brought the twins home for a weekend last fall, I tried to talk them into doing something with each other, but they wouldn’t even consider it because they saw it as some sort of sin.”

As we walked down the hall towards the study, Suzi said, “I don’t understand what that has to do me. I don’t feel it’s a sin. I’m just not interested any longer.”

Joey said. “Now, where have I heard that before?” while looking me in the eyes.

I stopped in my tracks to consider the possibility that my own feelings had been altered, then walked behind them the rest of the way to the study in silence.

“So, do you want to strip before we get comfortable?” Joey asked with an honest expression.

I shrugged to indicate it was Suzi’s decision but was the first out of my clothes after Suzi sighed and unbuttoned her shirt.

I watched from the piles of pillows I was lying against as Joey effortlessly lifted Suzi by the waist like a toy while they left the walkway and stepped onto the cushions to join me. Suzi giggled like a little kid as Joey playfully tossed her up in the air a little, pretend like he wasn’t going to catch her, then grabbed her just before she would hit the mattress and throw her up in the air a little higher.

I seriously had to fight my desires to join in their little innocent play, but I enjoyed watching the two of them having their fun, and even groaned when Joey carefully lowered her to the cushions then plopped down playfully between us.

Once Suzi and I stopped bouncing up and down from Joey’s quake, I caught Suzi’s mischievous look, then nodded my consent to help her on whatever she had in mind.

Shit, Suzi sure knew Joey’s weaknesses. I remembered a long time ago ... I think Joey and I were in fourth grade when Joey decided he wasn’t ticklish anymore and despite my best efforts proved to be right. Of course, after the first few times of testing that and ending up being the one crying uncle to get him to stop tickling me, I avoided the activity as much as I could with him.

But Suzi had found his Achilles heel. The moment I saw Joey cringe and giggle like I remembered him doing in third grade, I quickly wormed my right hand into Joey’s other armpit, and together Suzi and I managed to render him helpless with giggles and gasps.

By the time Joey finally cried, “FUCKING UNCLE!” Suzi and I were sweating up a storm and probably breathing just as hard as Joey, for the effort of holding him down had been tremendous.

And then Joey shocked us both by grabbing both of us with a hand and pulling us down beside him to give each of us a one-armed hug and kiss on the cheek. The shock was due to the fact that we still had been on guard and had simply been unable to stop him, making it obvious that he could have escaped our attack if he had really wanted to.

“Shit,” Joey said, still out of breath after delivering his kisses, releasing us and moving to get up. “Now, I need to pee.”

As he turned to get off the mattresses, the sight of his firm butt made me jokingly say, “Make sure you go both ways,” then almost bit my tongue when he took me seriously and hesitated.

“Look, Joey...” I said, scrambling after him as he stepped onto the walkway.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to try and back out,” he said, glancing back at me with a slight frown. But then he grinned slightly and said, “Not after all the carrots I’ve gone through.”

“Carrots?” I said momentarily confused before the vision of Joey fucking his ass with carrots flashed into my head. “Heh. You didn’t...”

Joey turned around with this Mister Spock eyebrow raised high above the other, then slowly let it relax when I met his eyes and softly said, “Even if you did, we don’t have to go through with it, okay? I don’t really want to fuck your butt. I just sort of talked myself into it and let myself believe I did.”

“Shit,” Joey said with disappointment. “Now I want you to, but only because you don’t really want to. Shit, I’m so fucked up about this.”

I was struggling to find something to say when Joey shuffled his feet a few times uncomfortably, so I grinned and said, “For God’s sake, go take your leak!”

He chuckled and turned to go, but then paused a moment before playfully bending over a little to present his ass to me.

I couldn’t help but laugh and give it a slap that sent him on his way, then as I turned to go back to the cushions, I caught Suzi’s eyes glancing down at my crotch then smiled even wider as she looked back up to catch my surprise.

All I could do was shrug with a grin and give my stiff buddy a couple of playful strokes after realizing I had gotten hard from the brief contact with Joey’s firm ass.

“So maybe there is a part of Joey you do find attractive,” Suzi teased while I laid down beside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.