Her Magic Knickers - Cover

Her Magic Knickers

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Was it the soap powder or did Helen have a change in attitude?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Workplace  

Helen Higgins was not what your average horny male would describe as a "Hottie!"

In fact, the serious-minded Helen was more of a bovine nature with her wide hips and her generously proportioned bosom. There was much to be said to the bonus that her face was quite nice to look at even when one was only inches away and sweating profusely. Unfortunately, poor Helen was cursed with a "shy" attitude that did not serve her well when competing for available dick at work or at the pub.

To her credit, Helen was obsessively clean and tidy and she made certain her feminine slit was absent any nasty little black hairs that detracted from the nude effect of a totally bald fanny. She even visited the beauty shop on the corner and had her best friend Marge remove the pesky little follicles from her crack and from around her crinkled tight little hole that she often fanaticized welcoming male visitors of a more kinky personality.

She had been engaged once upon a time to a young lad from the Midlands who eventually dropped her like a hot potato for a cheeky floozy who sold her embrace to any punter with a few quid. The thing that really irked her was the fact the silly young thing was so terribly skinny that she resembled one of those emaciated models who immediately vomited anything they ate.

Helen even went to the wedding out of courtesy since she had been invited by the groom's family who all thought she was the "right sort" for their Henry. Actually, she had enjoyed the wedding and still giggled whenever she thought of the poor bride with her phony posh accent attempting to seem something she could never be in a thousand years.

Sometimes at work or at the pub she wanted to stand up in her chair and shout out,

"My name is Helen and I am a virgin and my cunt is the prettiest one you'll ever see."

Of course, she was so shy she would never do such a thing and never uttered a word unless someone was asking her a question.

Helen had tried masturbating on several occasions. Usually, she was alone and that made it difficult because she tended to be a bit clumsy when attempting something new and unpracticed. One time, Madge had done it for her out of friendship and the fact that she really was quite attracted to Helen's brown eye after years of tending it. Madge had been recently divorced and had no boyfriend at the time so it was easily excusable from a moral viewpoint. That incident was decidedly more successful and Helen experienced a momentary satisfaction that she was desperate to repeat but would never importune her friend to continue.

Her older sister Mary had gotten into the habit of doing the laundry for both of them in recent years ever since the demise of her hard-drinking spouse who had wandered in front of a lorry in a terrible rainstorm. Mary was in all honesty much plainer and decidedly less attractive than Helen but had managed to snare her drunk of a spouse in a weak moment when he had nothing else better to do. Still, she had gotten the insurance money and the settlement money and didn't have to work anymore even though she insisted she really wanted to "do something".

The laundry thing was a bit of a distraction for her and Helen even let her sleep many a night on her sofa because she was far too lonely in her empty house. At least they were able to talk to each other and comment on the shortfalls of the programs on BBC. Besides, Mary made a decent cup of tea which was something Helen failed at miserably.

Mary was unfortunately called away to Brighton to tend their ailing father as their mother was quite the invalid in her own right. She didn't mind the assignment but it meant that Helen now had to tend to her own laundry on Sunday nights.

She searched the laundry room for the soap powder with a desperate look on her face. Of course, she could just wait until Monday and get some at the store but she knew her supply of knickers was fair knackered and that at the very moment she was minus knickers because they were all in the "to be washed" bin. It felt a bit nice to walk around free as a bird but she feared it would not be acceptable in mixed company at the office where the horny lads all seemed to have sharp eyes for circumstances of that nature.

Helen was ready to surrender to the fact there was no soap to be found when she noticed a metal container under the sink.

When she pulled it out to the light of the uncovered bulb, she discovered it had writing on the lid that said,

"Property of Cornelius Fogg Esq. For female undies only (1 teaspoon per load)"

It was almost too good to be true. It was just what she needed.

She gathered her bras and her knickers and even her French thing that she hoped some lad at the pub would have the common sense to explore someday. At least she could attend to her most needed items of immediate use. The rest of her clothing could be done the following evening after she had visited Mister Patel's little store and gotten some soap powder.

She hung everything up on the line to dry out of view of the eyes of the two young lads across the terrace that were always trying to catch a glimpse of either her or her sister in their birthday suits coming out of the bath or just relaxing in their undies. Helen rather liked that fact but she was far too shy to take advantage of it and besides the boys were still only eighteen or nineteen years of age and much younger than either she or her sister. Their names were Danny and Tommy and she always got them mixed up so instead of calling them by name she just addressed them as "lad". She so hated to hurt people's feelings unnecessarily.

The next morning she was in a hurry to get to work without being late because she had overslept and it was not until she was on the bus that she noticed her knickers felt a bit different than usual. They sort of clung to her skin and pressed into her feminine folds with a different sense of being part of her and with the assistance of the normal vibrations on the moving bus she was beginning to experience that gradual wetting of her slit that signaled she was approaching a climax of sorts. She was certain it was nothing to do with her normal bodily function because she had made a point of "going" before leaving the house but it was just like when her best friend Madge had brought her down the final stretch of her pleasant little ride on her friend's probing fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.