Hannah 1: Innocence Lost - Cover

Hannah 1: Innocence Lost

Copyright 2016. EazinAlong. All Rights Reserved.

Epilogue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue - Mothers make a sex date for 14-year-old Hannah and 15-year-old Adam. Hannah is technically a virgin, although mom has opened the channel so her first time is painless. Adam is a slightly experienced stud muffin who delights in breaking first timers. It's a new era a few decades hence, and it's common for parents to arrange sexual partners for their children. Society has realized it's a healthier way for kids to grow sexually.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

That evening, Hannah and her mother told daddy what she’d done that day. Hannah did most of the talking. She became noticeably aroused as the evening continued. Her mother made her take off her clothes and masturbate for daddy while Lisa sucked him off.

Hannah’s father took her mouth the following weekend. With Lisa’s help, he gently fucked her face until ejaculating a huge load. Lisa coached her into swallowing every drop.

Two months later, Hannah’s older brother invited three friends for a sleepover. Hannah’s parents bought a large futon for the den and let Hannah spend the night with the boys. It was her first gangbang, and she resolved it wouldn’t be her last. Their cocks ranged from the size of Adam’s to somewhat larger. Each boy had to lick her to orgasm before he could fuck her. She came 13 times. She decided it would be her lucky number.

Hannah and Adam didn’t see each other again until summer sex camp four months later. Adam wasn’t the first in her bottom. Hannah and four other anal virgins were sodomized while the rest of the camp watched and masturbated. The boy who took Hannah was older and larger than Adam. The virgins’ shrieks filled the valley where the camp was located. As soon as she returned home from camp, she begged her daddy to take her bottom. Her mother helped him fulfill her wish.

Adam deflowered his sister on her 14th birthday. It was the featured event for a family reunion. Twenty-four members of their family watched. Everyone spent the weekend lounging naked around the pool and fucking when the mood struck them. Adam made love to his grandmother and to his 16-year-old cousin, among others.

By sheer coincidence, Adam and Hannah wound up at the same college. They started dating during Adam’s junior year, and they married after graduation. After they decided it was time for children, they invited their parents to watch some of their breeding sessions. They introduced their children to incest at the earliest practical age.

Everyone lived happily ever after.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.