Hannah 1: Innocence Lost - Cover

Hannah 1: Innocence Lost

Copyright 2016. EazinAlong. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mothers make a sex date for 14-year-old Hannah and 15-year-old Adam. Hannah is technically a virgin, although mom has opened the channel so her first time is painless. Adam is a slightly experienced stud muffin who delights in breaking first timers. It's a new era a few decades hence, and it's common for parents to arrange sexual partners for their children. Society has realized it's a healthier way for kids to grow sexually.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Ready to go, stud?” Jennifer Cox said to her 15-year-old son Adam.

Adam blushed, but his cock twitched a little. “Yeah.”

Out the front door and into the car they went. Adam rode shotgun as his mother drove to the Interstate. Twenty minutes down I-40 and a few twists and turns into the West Meade neighborhood and they were pulling into a driveway.

Adam’s heart raced, and his 4-inch circumcised dick hardened as he anticipated what he’d be doing. Jennifer and Adam were part of the latest trend in parenting. Moms and dads were making blind dates for their young teenagers to help them learn about sex.

Jennifer met Lisa Strong through an Internet site that helped families find each other when their children were ready for sexual congress. Lisa’s 14-year-old daughter Hannah was developing and feeling sexual urges. Lisa told Jennifer that Hannah was masturbating and probably fooling around with other girls during sleepovers. Lisa felt it was time for her daughter to go to the next level with a boy. It was time for her to take a cock in her tight, undefiled snatch.

For Adam, this was his seventh blind date with a young virgin. He’d enjoyed the others immensely, and his mother had coached him on his technique. He was confident he’d be better than ever today.

Adam lost his virginity in a similar manner to experienced 16-year-old Kayla Taylor a few months ago on a blind date set up by his mother for that purpose. He’d been practicing with his mother ever since, sometimes with coaching from his dad. One day he’d get to deflower his sister, Ashley, but she was still 10 and too young.

Jennifer hung back as they approached the front door. Adam rang the doorbell. In a moment, the door swung open and he was face to face with beautiful Hannah. She wore a sun dress, and he noticed small bumps on her chest. Her brown eyes and page boy haircut were accented by a warm smile.

“Hi, I’m Adam,” the boy said with a nervous smile.

“I’m Hannah. Would you like to come in?” the girl whispered as she stared cautiously at her date. Adam’s smooth cheeks and blue eyes were cute, and his carefully tousled hair gave him a casual air that she liked. He had a sweet, shy smile.

She felt bashful at the moment, but Hannah had made an effort to attract Adam. His cherubic face and good looks made him highly desirable among girls ready to cross the threshold of womanhood. With her mother’s help, she’d prepared a sex video of herself masturbating and penetrating her vagina with a vibrator so that Adam would know she was ready to be an exciting sex partner despite her inexperience.

She shared a powerful orgasm on her video as she looked into the camera her mother was holding. It thrilled her to send him the sex video and thrilled her more when he replied positively. Today would culminate the mating process and officially end her virginity.

Hannah stood back, and her mother came forward to greet the guests. “Hello, I’m Lisa. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Adam. Come in.”

Extending her hand, Lisa shook Adam’s and then turned to Jennifer with a smile, a soft hug and a knowing look between mothers. Hannah led them to the living room and sat on the sofa. She and Adam eyed each other slyly as the mothers talked and tittered. It was after lunch, and Lisa offered coffee, milk and cookies, which were graciously accepted.

After more inane small talk, Lisa began guiding the conversation to the purpose of the boy’s visit. “Adam, your mother tells me you’re experienced with girls,” she said euphemistically.

“I guess,” he mumbled, not wanting to brag and still feeling a little bashful in front of Hannah. She was beautiful, and he was eager to seduce her. He tried to imagine Hannah naked, and his hard-on twitched in his pants.

“I know you and Hannah are looking forward to your date, and I’ve picked out a movie we can watch first. Would you like that?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Adam wasn’t expecting a movie. He thought he was here for something else, but he knew it was no time to argue.

They adjourned to the den where comfy chairs were arrayed for a great view of the large-screen television.

“You two sit on the sofa,” Lisa said to the youngsters.

The mothers each sat in an easy chair flanking the sofa. The mothers had established that both families were 420 friendly, and even the kids occasionally got stoned, so Lisa lit and passed a bowl she’d prepared. She dimmed the lights and reached for a remote. It soon became evident this wasn’t going to be Batman.

A beautiful young couple barely older than Adam and Hannah appeared, walking and laughing in a park. With a smooth fade, the scene changed to the girl’s bedroom. The boy and girl stood beside the bed dressed but in an eager embrace. They kissed passionately as their hands roamed each other’s body. His hands were on the girl’s bottom, and her hands were between them, fondling his sex organs through his pants.

Adam and Hannah watched the movie without blinking, each secretly feeling the sexual heat rising.

On screen, the couple’s clothes melted away, and the two teens were on the bed. Their passionate kissing continued, and now their hands were exploring without hesitation. The boy sucked the girls breasts before trailing down to her pussy.

Hannah flushed and squirmed as she watched the boy perform cunnilingus on the girl, who was barely older than Hannah’s 14. The girl began to moan, and the boy redoubled his efforts between her legs. The girl in the video lurched and moaned as she came on the boy’s tongue. Hannah felt light-headed. She recognized the girl’s orgasm as similar to what Hannah experienced alone at night. Hannah felt exposed even though she wasn’t in the video. She knew everyone in the room was thinking of her as the girl came.

The next move in the video left Hannah breathless. The boy lay back and the girl leaned over him. She stroked his cock for a bit. Hannah was envious; she’d love to play with a boy’s dick. The girl in the video bent down and kissed the dick before opening her lips and taking it into her mouth. Hannah was spellbound. She’d seen adult porn stars do this, but now it was two kids like her. It was a new reality.

The girl sucked the boy’s cock for a while and then sat up. She leaned down to kiss the boy, she rolled on her back, and she opened her legs to the camera and to her lover. Hannah had seen porn, so she wasn’t shocked. She was transported by the gentle, romantic nature of this movie, which featured kids who could be her schoolmates. She was transfixed, and her pussy was pulsing. She wanted to masturbate, but she didn’t dare with guests in the room.

The couple in the movie proceeded for another 15 or 20 minutes. The boy in the movie gently mounted his partner and penetrated her slick channel. She pumped her hips as he pumped her pussy and finally shuddered on top of her while expelling his fluid. The camera focused on their united genitals as his tight ball sac pulsated and he injected her. He slowly lifted from atop the girl, and the camera captured the semen dripping from her sex.

Two more scenes of young people making love unfolded on the screen over the next 45 minutes. Adam and Hannah were each desperate to touch themselves, and their mothers were equally aroused.

Lisa turned up the lights after the third scene ended and looked down at the wide-eyed youngsters as smoke hung in the room.

“What did you think, honey?” she said to Hannah.

“Wow,” was all the 14-year-old could mutter, kicking her feet nervously.

“Are you ready to do that with Adam?”

“I guess so,” Hannah replied slowly.

“Are you ready, Adam?”

“Yeah,” he replied with more enthusiasm, glancing from Hannah to her mother.

“Let’s go upstairs, then.”

Lisa had chosen the master bedroom for the special event because the bed was bigger and so that she and Jennifer could sit on a sofa to watch the youngsters copulate. It was customary for parents to attend when one of the kids was a virgin this young.

Hannah sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the floor. The mothers quietly sat on the sofa a few feet away. Adam sat next to his date and put his hand over hers as it rested on her knee. “Hi,” he said.

“Hi,” she replied softly, continuing to stare at the carpet.

“You’re very pretty, and you seem very nice.”

“Thanks,” she said.

Hannah was eager to proceed with Adam, but she was shy and reluctant to show it. She appreciated his touch. Slowly, he rubbed the back of her hand and up her arm. She smiled as she watched him touch her.

His hand lifted her chin slightly, and they looked into each other’s eyes. Adam leaned forward to kiss Hannah. She closed her eyes and leaned in to meet his lips. Their first contact was tentative, but then they became more confident.

Each was motivated by lust, but Hannah was also somewhat smitten by Adam. He seemed so nice and respectful of her. And he was very cute. She hoped she wouldn’t disappoint him.

Adam was attracted to Hannah’s girlishness. She was barely starting puberty. Her face looked younger than 14, especially with her short haircut. Her breasts were almost undetectable beneath the sun dress. Her physique was slender and boyish.

Hannah felt Adam’s tongue interrupting their closed-mouth kiss. She’d practiced this with girlfriends. She opened her mouth to admit him, and their tongues began to parry in the wetness. She put her arms around him, and he pulled her closer.

Lisa Strong sat nervously as she anticipated her 14-year-old daughter’s first coitus. Jennifer Cox, on the other hand, felt unconstrained lust as she anticipated watching 15-year-old Adam deflower another virgin. She totally loved to see her son debauch little girls with his beautiful adolescent cock. The union of their developing immature looked innocent and wicked at the same time.

She knew she’d be fucking her husband’s brains out before the end of the night as she described their son’s latest conquest.

The children’s torrid kissing continued, and Adam began caressing Hannah. He roamed down her back and grasped her bottom, pulling her into him more closely. The girl responded with a hand on the back of Adam’s head to help lock their mouths together. Adam kneaded her buttocks, and thrills shot through her body.

Without interrupting their kiss, they rolled back onto the bed and subtly writhed against each other as Adam continued fondling Hannah’s posterior. Emboldened, she let her hand glide down his back until she was grasping his bottom, too.

Adam’s hand slid up her side and onto her chest, where he grasped a tiny tit through her sundress with his thumb and forefinger. Her breast buds were so small that she didn’t own a bra. He gently squeezed her nipple, feeling that it was no larger than his own, even when excited.

Unbeknownst to the lovers, Lisa’s video camera in the corner was recording every moment in HD glory. Her husband would watch it tonight, and the family would enjoy the memory for years to come. Hannah would be embarrassed the first few times it was played for family and friends but would eventually associate it with a glorious moment in her life.

Two shoulder straps held Hannah’s sundress up, and Adam skillfully reached for the buttons that fastened the straps behind the shoulders. Trained by his mother, he deftly released one button and then the other.

They broke their kiss, and Hannah blushed as he pulled the front of her dress down to expose her nascent cupcakes. Barely bumps on her chest, they were smaller than half of a ping-pong ball. The areola were the size of a dime. Even aroused, the nipples were tiny bumps.

Adam stared at them and lowered his head to suckle. Hannah felt jolts of sexual electricity as the boy’s mouth attached to her titty. He alternated between grasping her nipple with his lips and licking it. Hannah was on fire with desire, her virgin pussy lubricating and swelling with the instinctive need for a penis.

His cock throbbed in his pants as he rubbed it against Hannah’s leg. She subtly humped back at him and thrilled to his oral attentions on her tiny breast.

He released his grasp and licked across her chest to the unmolested tit before latching his lips to it and repeating the ministrations that had inflamed her when he sucked the first one. His hand was taking unlimited liberties with her bottom through the sun dress, pressing into the crack and down toward her pussy. He could tell she was hot and bothered down there. She pushed her pelvis against him.

He moved back and forth between the tiny tits, stimulating the virgin and exciting himself because he loved to suck on titties. His boyish cock was throbbing and leaking in his briefs.

Adam’s hand roamed to the hem of the dress and began pulling it up her legs. His hand reached beneath the frock and cupped her bottom again, separated from her intimate skin by thin cotton panties that her mother purchased for today.

Reaching in from behind, his finger rubbed the wet spot in her secret place. Hannah’s hips lurched at the first contact. With his mouth on her nipple and his fingers caressing her slit, she was losing her mind to desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.