Binding of Souls - Cover

Binding of Souls

Copyright© 2015 by lostsoul

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man finds his destiny, and an ancient demon finds her only hope for freedom.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   White Male   White Female   Lactation   Big Breasts   Transformation  

So here I am sitting in class trying desperately not to die of boredom. My name is George Anderson, I'm just your typical high school senior and with just one more year to go and I'm finally free of this shit whole. I'm what you would call a wallflower, and I'm damn good at it. I try my very best to blend into the background simply because I just don't want to deal with other peoples bullshit.

I understand the value of not being the center of attention, and for the most part I'm not, and now that I was in my last year of high school I could finally get on with the rest of my life, and do something that actually mattered.

It was just another Friday in class when one of the girls decided to pester me with a note.

To my surprise it was from a Becky Allen, one of the most popular girls in high school.

She was the girl most guys in my high school dreamt about. She had a great figure, a cute face, perky tits, and an ass that you can only get by sacrificing countless hours at the gym. She was the head cheerleader here, and an honor student, but from what I heard from some of the guys she's dated she's also a world class bitch that would manipulate you right into the ground.

So you can imagine my shock when the note said that she needed to talk to me, and that she wanted to see me after class.

I was curious to see where this would lead to, so I told the girl that handed me the note "Yeah I'll go see her".

The rest of the school day went fairly quickly, and by the time the last bell sounded I was already on my way to see what she wanted. When I saw her she was talking with some other girls that were giggling as they ran off.

She walks toward me and asks "hey George, me and some of the girls in my squad are planning a big blow out party for all the seniors this weekend and I was wondering if you could come?"

The first thing to come out of my mouth was "why would you want me to come, you barely know me"

"Yeah that's true, but I am inviting all the seniors and loner or not you're still a senior, so will you come?" she asks again.

"Sure I guess?" I answer halfheartedly.

"Awesome Here's the address, I'll see ya there." She says while running off.

"Well that was strange, but I guess this could be a good chance to make some fun memories before I finish high school so why the hell not?" I thought to myself as I went home.

I was dead tired by the time I got home, and ran upstairs to take a bath; I was in such a hurry that I didn't notice that someone was already using the bathroom by the time I ran in. I immediately bumped into my mom as she left the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around herself.

"Oh hey sweetie, did you just get home" she asks me while graving another towel to dry her curly dark hair.

"Yeah sorry mom I wouldn't have bothered you if I knew you were using the bath" I answered while trying not to stare at her body.

"its ok honey, I'll get dressed quickly and prepare diner for you and your sister in a little while"

It didn't take me long to get the bath going, but the site of my mother in that ridiculously tight towel she always uses never fails to get me rock hard.

For years the few friends that I brought over to my house would always tell me the same damn thing "your mom is total MILF", and you know what they're right. She is a MILF, and Truth be told I've always had Incestual desires toward my mother for as long as I can remember, I mean how couldn't I?

She's is 40 years old and has dedicated herself to keeping in shape for almost a decade since my deadbeat father left us. With her curly dark hair, her beautiful face, her voluptuous hourglass figure, her large F size breasts, and perfectly rounded ass that only added to her curves, how the hell am I not supposed to get hard at all that. One of the few friends that I had over once compared her to the porn actress Kendra Lust.

Not to mention my little sister Ellie that is a year younger than me, and is the spitting image of mom when she was younger, and will only get better as the years pass by. I was living in a house with two gorgeous ladies that I could never hope to have.

I did my best to take the bath as quickly as possible, but I was constantly distracted by my mother's Image, and in the end I ended up jacking off to her.

Later in the afternoon I went down to have dinner with my mom, and my younger sister.

The dinner was pretty uneventful, and my sister kept to herself. When she finished she mumbled a thank you, hugged me and mom, and ran back upstairs.

I stared at mom and asked "she's not getting better is she?"

"No honey she's not, though the therapist tells me that she's making great progress, we just have to give her time"

"It's been a year mom, and the only people she really trusts anymore are you and me"

"She'll get better eventually, we just have to continue to be loving and supportive, and she'll be back to her old self again" she says as she takes the plates to the kitchen.


You see my sister had a very crappy event happen to her about a year ago.

Back then my sister was outgoing, fun, optimistic, kind and generally awesome to hang out with.

She would always go out of her way to help when someone needed it.

But then she started dating Eddie Callahan.

At first I didn't give it much thought since Eddie came from a good family, he always treated her with respect, and was always nice to me whenever he saw me. He was popular at school too, everyone generally liked the guy.

His mother used to be a model back in the day and his father was the owner of some multimillion dollar company.

Hell I even joked with Ellie that she hit the jackpot with this one.

It wasn't until after a month of dating that everything came crashing down.

It was a Thursday night, and I had just gotten back home from the movie theater when I heard the screaming coming from upstairs.

I knew it wasn't mom since she had to work late that day at the law firm, I quickly ran upstairs and found my sister screaming at her boyfriend Eddie to get the hell off of her.

They were in mom's bedroom, and he was holding her down while some other guy was video tapping the whole scene while laughing his ass off.

I stepped into room and quickly sucker punched the guy behind the head with a nearby lamp, the sound of his body falling immediately startled Eddie off of my sister.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he declared.

"Whatever the fuck I want since I live here, a better question is what the hell are you doing to my sister?"

"Just some horsing around nothing serious" He answers back.

"Nothing serious my ass you bastard!!, you were trying to rape me while your piece of shit friend videotaped the whole thing" She screamed at him as she got up and punched him in the face.

That's not true, you don't know what you're saying dammit" he screams back.

I looked towards the floor and saw the digital camera his friend was using; I pick it up and remove the memory card.

"Well Eddie, could you please tell what it is I'll find in this memory card"

"Give me that fucking card!!" he yells as he lunges at me.

Now what you have to understand about me is that even though I may a loner, it doesn't mean I'm weak, I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and have been taking self-defense lessons for years.

So when this idiot throws himself at me I quickly nock him the fuck out.

After making sure he was in dream land, I walk over to my sister and put my arms around her. She immediately starts crying her eyes out.

"I'm so stupid, how could I have not seen that he was setting me up, that he only wanted to use me" she sobbed.

"Sis what happened?"

"I thought that we were going out to eat, when he showed up with that bastard, he said that he was just a friend, we went to get some burgers and fries, afterwards they wanted to go to some party but I told them that I had to study for tomorrows test. They really wanted me to go to that party, but when I told them I would go home alone they stopped pestering me about it."

"When I got to the front door they tackled me, and dragged me upstairs, and ... well ... you know the rest" she finished explaining with tears still running down her face.

Its ok sis, come on let's get downstairs, and call the cops.

In a few minutes the cops arrived and we explained everything that happened. They arrested Eddie and his idiot friend, I gave them the memory card as evidence but only after I made a copy of it, it wasn't until later that we found out that Eddie and his idiot friend had been doing this to other girls for some time. Apparently they would take girls to parties where they would drug and rape them and post the vids online, and that's what they were planning to do to my sister.

It only took a few months for Eddie to get out jail thanks to his sleaze bag of a father throwing money at the problem; sadly his idiot friend wasn't so lucky and was sent to juvenile hall for a few years.

And that's what happened about a year ago, ever since then my sister has been going to therapy and has been a shutting all this time.

God how I wish I could kill that bastard Eddie Callahan for what he tried to do, that son of a bitch gets to be free, and clear just because his father craps money.


As we finish dinner my mom asks me "Honey do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"Well mom I was invited to a party this Saturday night, and I was thinking of going"

"That sounds wonderful sweetie, I know you've always had a hard time making friends, I hope you have a good time." She says.

"Thanks mom, I hope so too" I answer a little embarrassed.

Before I knew it, it was already 7pm on Saturday and I left for the party.

The address took me to the outskirts of town near the woods where Becky and her friends had set up a bonfire. It actually appeared to be a full blown party by the time I got there.

I thought everything was going great, hell I was eve beginning to enjoy myself until I noticed later on that Becky, and several of the jocks were nowhere to be seen.

I started to look around when I noticed they were heading towards the forest. I followed them as closely as possible without giving away my presence.

She walked a good while until she reached a clearing and that's when they started to talk.

"Ok guys remember the plan, I go back to the party and ask George to follow me to this clearing, that's when the two of jump him, and beat the living shit out of him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.