Serendipity - Version Bravo - Cover

Preview

Serendipity - Version Bravo

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Reluctant, Incest, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Foreword: This story is written in three versions, Alpha, Bravo and Charlie. All the versions share some similarities or shared text in the beginning, but then they travel off in different directions. Moreover, the personalities of some of the characters differ from one version to the next, even though they have the same names.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.