Fury - Cover

Fury

Copyright© 2015 by Radley Black

Chapter 8 : Morning

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 : Morning - A modern young man finds himself thrown into the strange and incomprehensible world of 2299 C.E. Only one person can understand his 21st Century English but she has her own agenda. Can he trust her? Does he have any choice? This story is hard science fiction with a strong original plot plus some sex.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Fisting   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Location : Melbourne, Oceania, Earth
Era : Friday, 22nd November 2283 CE

Mark drifted into semi-awareness amid an ocean of strawberries, mint and chocolate. He felt very comfortable nestled against something warm and soft.

He reached down to scratch, then snapped awake. A frantic grab with his other hand found what he was searching for much to his relief. Then he remembered.

<Good morning sleepily head, > came a voice in his head.

<Is this morning? It looks like it is still night, > he asked.

<You have had two whole hours of sleep. You will need far less once you have fully adapted to the tarka, > Ichigo sent.

Ichigo turned around and melted into his arm like she was made for them. She kissed him with a fire and passion that was enough to curl his toes. He felt something tighten around him and he realized that he was still connected to the dildo and the dildo was still inside Ichigo's cunt. As she rhythmically squeezed it felt just as if she was squeezing his real cock or how his cock would have felt if it was ultra-sensitive and prehensile as an elephant's trunk. The previous night he had climaxed more than he would have thought humanly possible, many of them the strange intense double orgasms he got when his nervous system was wired up to Ichigo's 2nd favorite sex toy. They had run out of the dildo's capsules and his poor balls had given until there was nothing more to give. Despite the night's marathon activities, his morning wood had gotten up before him and was standing to attention rock hard. He should be exhausted. His cock, the real one at least should be red and raw, but he felt wonderful.

<After last night's exercise, aren't you sore?> he asked.

<One of the benefits of trans-humanity is increased stamina, > she sent. She rolled him over on his back and pressed his cock against the entrance to her ass and started pressing down.

<Trans-human? Are you saying that we aren't human anymore?> he sent. He gasped as the tip of his cock broke through her sphincter.

<We are what it is to be human but without the brakes. Ever heard of Douglas Engelbart? He was from your era wasn't he?> She pushed down taking more of his cock into her bowels.

<The guy who invented the mouse? Yeh, give or take 50 years.> He was having difficulty concentrating as the sensations from his cock buried deep in Ichigo's ass combined with the feelings transmitted from the sensors of the dildo inside her cunt threaten to overwhelm him.

<His idea was to augment humans, to give them tools to overcome their limitations. Three hundred years later, we can do better than his "easier to use" computers. Repeat these numbers 812831038648792832039215712538419823.> She grunted as she punctuated every couple of word thoughts with a push downwards on to his cock.

<812831038648792832039215712538419823. Was there a point to that?> he asked. It was good that remembering the numbers took no effort considering the distractions.

<Humans can only hold seven plus or minus two items in their short term memory. I could have recited numbers for an hour and you still could have repeated them. You have been augmented and some of your limitations have been removed. The real benefits will come when you figure out ways of doing things that are only possible now that those limits have been removed. That takes time. No more distractions, no more questions. And use that arm or I will take it back.> she increased the pace and the vigor of her thrusting.

<Actually I really have to pee, > he sent.

<Hold it in.>

<It is uncomfortable.>

<There, > she sent. The pressure on his bladder now seemed distant as if it belonged to someone else. <You have got to learn how to do that yourself.>

Mark flexed the dildo in Ichigo's cunt and was rewarded by a moan from her. He used his borrowed hand to stoke her clit. He felt her sphincter tighten and flutter around his cock and her cunt clamped down on the dildo. In the flood of sensations he was no longer able to tell the difference between his real cock and the artificial one and no longer cared.

Ichigo started keening and rocking her hips. Mark could feel the thin membrane between her back passage and her cunt as her thrusting motions squeezed the dividing wall between the two cocks. She started trembling and shaking. Her cunt and bowels tightened rhythmically around his cock and the dildo.

His climax crested and washed over him. His buttocks tightened and both cocks pulsed as they emptied all he had into her cunt and bowels. His whole body tightened and shuddered as another climax swept through his body. His body tried to squeeze more out of already empty balls. Wave after wave of orgasm swept through his body, trying and failing to fill Ichigo's body with additional seed. He could not seem to stop himself. His body tingled and lights flashed at the edge of his vision until finally he was able to stop.

<What was that?> he asked. A powerful feeling of well-being and inner peace flooded his senses.

<The activities last night and this morning were a little more stimulation than you are used to, > she replied.

<You are going to end up killing me.>

<Your body is more robust than it used to be.>

<I am more worried about my mind, > he sent.

<Your mind is more robust as well.>

<I feel like I am high on something.>

<Yes, natural hormones. Good news is that the tarka won't flush them like artificial drugs. I really miss Coffee and Scotch, > she sent.

<I am already missing hot showers and hot baths.>

<I can teach you how to use the tarka to keep warm.>

<It's not the same, > he complained. <Are you always this active? This relentless?>

<Well the excitement of a new lover always gives things a boost. Plus it has been a while. I have been a little frustrated. I have always been fairly active. Maybe not so much as last night, but I would never get anything done if I went full throttle every night.>

<Oh god! You are going to wear me out.>

<Ha, Ha! You will adjust. Besides we will be much too busy with your training to overindulge in social activities, > she sent. <You are going to rupture something if you don't pee.>

<I completely forgot, > he sent as he disentangled himself from Ichigo and clambered out of bed. As Mark made his way to the toilets he could still feel the arm that Ichigo had lent him. He reached up and tweaked her nipple. He felt something pinch his own nipple. He looked down and watched his bad arm move of its own volition.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.