The Depths of the Dry Tortugas - Cover

The Depths of the Dry Tortugas

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Pirate tale.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

I confess that the sight of the haughty daughter Isabella squirming under my belt was so stimulating that I began to finish our training sessions with a deep exploration of her flanks just to show her that she had no internal secrets from my long arm of justice. I explained to the mother that I was merely continuing the training of her daughter to be more compliant with the needs of men if she had any hope of success in procuring a suitable husband. Fortunately, Donna Emmanuel saw the wisdom of this approach and conspired with me to give her rebellious daughter a permanent attitude change with regards to accepting male domination of her feminine mystique.

You can be sure that I was careful in not damaging the skin of the young lovely girl's posterior since I knew how valuable a serene sight of undamaged cheeks would be in any auction to an interested third party. I saved my most telling savagery for her channel inside her tight little star and I traveled that delicious route daily for the remainder of the voyage. Soon, I had her raising her hips to receive my member in defiant resignation to her fate to serve my hungry cock in such a degrading manner. I often rewarded her obedience with my tongue on her pucker rimming it with a depraved joy that bordered on obsessive worship.

When she showed me the slightest resistance, I would bring in her mother and show her how happily the grand lady received my cock between her legs with a weeping bush and groans of pleasure. I saw her watching intently with a look of supposed distain but it was easy to read her emotions and I suspected she wanted my cock inside her in exactly that same enthusiastic manner and without any holding back to my full control. She continued her guise of disgust at the thought and I hesitated to take her cherry because it was of high monetary value to many perverted buyers of young girls in the Sugar Islands.

One time when she refused her mouth for my cock, I brought the mother into the cabin and let the older woman suck me to final completion and told her to show the daughter the visible proof of her expertise. Then, the make the lesson complete, I belabored the mother's flanks with my belt not holding back because a little damage back there on a female of her age and class would be a boon rather than a detriment on the selling block.

Isabella was thoroughly shamed and begged me to give her mother respite and allow her to perform the wanted oral service to confirm my authority to command it at any time.

She got down on her knees and with her mother watching nearby she worked me with great diligence and careful tending until I was forced to spurt deep inside her gullet and hold her face close to me as I drained my precious fluids into her high-spirited mouth. She licked me clean and thanked me with a tone of sincerity that softened my heart but not my head because I knew what a good actress she really was and I had vowed to never be influenced by her devious nature.

We were pursued by a Spanish ship of the line for some three days putting us off course by almost twenty leagues but were able to carefully get back on our original course by tacking into the wind with all sails hoisted. It seemed like we were never on even keel and the novelty of sliding into Donna Emmanuel and her daughter's bottoms whilst hanging onto the rigged lines was a source of amusement to all three of us. I discovered it was safer to bind them to the bulkhead and lash my body to theirs as I covered them with enthusiastic vigor.

The lookout sighted our target chain of islands dead ahead on the fourth day and I was relieved beyond measure. I was fair getting exhausted doing both the mother and the daughter with due diligence because I wanted no sighs of jealousy if I slacked off on one and not the other. I saw that a fair amount of the brotherhood was anchored in the peaceful harbor and I wondered what mischief was taking place in the crowded bars and brothels right next to the quay. It had been some time since I sought safe haven in this place and I remembered I had left without my pants because I was caught in the Governor's bed with his delightful wife of Dutch descent. I loved to hear her guttural litany of pleasure as I bedded her with the Moorish style in a sling hoisted above my greedy cock. She spun in circles going up and down my shaft like a tight glove of the finest silk.

My understanding was that the Governor was relieved of his duties as caretaker of the station and sent back to Spain with a cloud hanging over his head for the missing piles of gold that had never made it back to the King's treasury. Everyone knew he was the biggest thief on the island and the expectation was that he would not be coming back any time soon. His wife was evicted from the Governor's palace and assigned to the rankest brothel at the foot of the harbor to service any client with the price of fifteen minutes in paradise. She was reputed to have the dirtiest mouth in the den of iniquity and never hesitated to perform for the proper fee regardless of the age or looks of the customer. I thought it was beneath her dignity but I guess the shame of being married to a convicted felon was enough to lower her expectations of life's offerings and made her more of a realist and of a compliant attitude that made her popular with all comers.

Since it had been some years, I made no effort to renew our acquaintance and decided to attend to the business at hand and arranged for the auction of Donna Emmanuel and her daughter Isabella at the first opportunity. I was somewhat distraught at losing the both of them but I knew it had to be done so the entire crew could share in their value. I had already usurped the use of their bodies for the entire voyage without including the crew and I was wise enough to know there was some serious grumbling going on below decks. This would be a way to offset that negative perspective and replace me on their pedestal of provider and deliverer of compensation for services given and risks taken to scour the seas for captives and booty. It had been some time since we had taken a valuable ship for refitting into a pirate vessel or possible transfer to some other interested party at a sizable reward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.