Retirement Project - Ella would Like to Know about Orgasms - Cover

Retirement Project - Ella would Like to Know about Orgasms

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janie joins in, helping a little blonde schoolmate find out about sex, and if she's bi.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First  

I stood up, and Ella did too. She was GLUED to it. But as far as I was concerned David was setting a great example, with making a bold move on the one he wanted!

I was behind Ella by now, so when she backed away from being right on top of the hot sex she bumped into me. She was turning to say sorry but I grabbed her, with my arm round her gorgeous shoulders.

I kissed her neck and slid my other hand straight down to her pussy. I kept kissing her neck again, and talking to her, pointing out she was the only one still dressed, and rubbing her pussy all the time.

I could tell that she liked the feel of my skin on hers, and my voice in her ear, and her pussy being rubbed, and so I let go of her and unclipped her bikini top and pulled it away and she let it fall down her arms onto the lawn.

Then I stroked her LOVELY tits, just a nice B-cup and so right for her, and she enjoyed it! So I kissed them too, for a minute. I took hold of her bikini bottoms, either side, and pulled them down, all the way down, and she stepped out of them.

Well I had to take a proper look, she is SO beautiful.

I walked a few steps away and she looked at me and I made a twirling sign with my finger and she did, a slow twirl, all embarrassed but showing me her totally fantastic little body. She kind of knew I had to love it but wasn’t quite absolutely certain, that last little bit. Anyway I was making sure she could see I did love it - about five foot one and just PERFECTION.

I looked over for a second and saw David giving Lettie’s gorgeous made-for-sex body the sex she was made for! Fucking her slowly with a grind each time, and she was gasping and loving every second. I knew how she felt. He wasn’t holding her like he had me, because she wouldn’t have liked to be like that, I mean under him being restrained in any way at all, and he knew, just with instinct. It was almost like he has a special fuck for lesbians, with having loads of empathy, being just a person not especially a man.

I mean he is a man, but at the same time he has some things about him that could make a lez feel comfortable with him, somehow. Depending obviously, but I gave up any idea of keeping him for myself, anyway. I’d be sharing him from now on I could see. But I’d always shared everything with Lettie so it’d be cool. Frankly she WAS made to be fucked, just like me, so it’s only right really.

Meanwhile Ella had stopped and was looking at me. She seemed to quite like being told what to do, or she just needed to be told with it being her first time. So I waved her over and she came and stood in front of me.

I nudged her legs and she moved them apart a bit, and I knelt down and spread my hands on her gorgeous pert asscheeks and began giving her her first EATING. She was shocked for a second and then she liked it, I could tell. She was wet already, from the rubbing through her cozzie, and now she got even wetter.

So I pulled her down on the grass, which was damp and cool and felt quite sexy, and taught her about making out with another girl. We kissed and stroked each other all over, and she copied everything I did and was really a quick learner. She is so gorgeous it’s hard to describe. It wasn’t long before I needed another cum.

So I sorted us out in a sixty-nine and taught her about THAT. And how great it can be to take some pussy juice on a finger and play around with the other girl’s clit, trace round and round it, stroke and squish it, and then slip a finger in and finger-fuck her pussy, play with her clit a bit more and stroke and squeeze her labia and kiss them.

And all the time she was so SWEET, so beautiful and fresh and willing, and she loved it. The sensuality just came naturally to her ... and so did her cum.

I’d been working away on her clit and pussy, and gradually she relaxed, and as soon as she really did I felt her start to go tense again with an orgasm coming, with pulsing in her pussy and her gasping getting that desperate sound, and I was feeling quite desperate too, with HER finger in MY pussy and her gorgeous tiny mouth all over my clit and her tongue in me!

And so we came together, even that first time which you wouldn’t normally manage. It was so great. It was hard to know which was better – cumming myself or feeling that beautiful girl having her very FIRST orgasm I was pretty sure. The first of MANY I could tell.

So after a minute we’d got our breath back and I swivelled round and we licked each other’s faces clean and I cuddled and kissed her for ages. I was so fond of her already!

Then after a bit she was looking past me over at Lettie and David, who were still going.

So we went over and Tits and David were looking at us a bit as well, like adding our nude bodies to their scene. I nudged Ella in front of me, so they could completely see her, and stood behind. David was still slowly fucking, with his arms out either side, and Lettie had her hands on her knees holding them up and out, writhing just slightly.

I snuggled up behind Ella and began to fondle her. She leaned back into me and sighed happily while I caressed her and nibbled along her gorgeous right shoulder. Her nipples were still sticking out nicely, and Tits and David were watching my hands stroking over her tits, down over her flat little tummy and into her thin but sexy dark-blonde bush.

I kept going and found her clit with my right hand. I nudged her with my left and she opened her legs so I could get a finger in. I slid my middle and ring fingers into her and pumped them in and out a bit. She was creamy, and pulsating a little, and groaning with pleasure.

It was too much for Lettie, on top of being fucked. I stopped frigging Ella so I could watch: Lettie’s face changed and I heard her breathing stop as she started to cum. She groaned gorgeously too, as she does, and thrust up against David to get every tiny millimetre of his big cock in, as deep as it would go.

David just kept going, steadily, while Lettie came and came, gasping and shuddering. I realised he wasn’t cumming himself, just pressing in to make Lettie’s orgasm as good as possible. Ella was riveted to it and so was I: David’s ass going up and down, nice and firm with indents in his cheeks, and muscles on his back working to piston his big cock in and out of her obviously churning teen pussy!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.