Retirement Project - Ella would Like to Know about Orgasms - Cover

Retirement Project - Ella would Like to Know about Orgasms

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Janie joins in, helping a little blonde schoolmate find out about sex, and if she's bi.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First  

My name is Jane Simmonds and I’m sixteen, nearly. My best friend, Lettie Mellors, has just got me into some amazing shiz.

Lettie is called Laetitia really, for some reason - you’d think parents would have more sense wouldn’t you but anyway - so she likes to be called Lettie but as we’re BFF I often call her Titty or Tits, because they really stick out and are the first thing anyone notices, even though they’re not that enormous at all.

She calls me Janie and so do my other friends, I suppose because I’m young for my school year - my birthday’s not till August - and I’m not very big: only five feet two and half. Tits is about the same size actually, we’re quite similar though her birthday is in December so she’s been sixteen for a while.

Lettie is a bit of a whirlwind, she’s always into something and then everyone else has to be into it as well, it’s like she makes it irresistible whatever it is. She doesn’t actually MAKE people do things, well not often, we all just follow and then before we know where we are stuff’s going on that we’d never have got into on our own.

Anyway so this time, it’s really SERIOUSLY weird, as you’ll see.

Tits and I have been friends since forever, we were at the same playschool even before they moved into the village, and for a couple of years we’ve been doing sex with each other as well. I’ve been doing sex for ages - I started playing with myself then I started with boys and never stopped!

Anyway I like sex, and Lettie does too but only with girls. She’s been at it for years as well. She says we’re both built for it and so it’s natural.

I see what she means: both of us have really obvious tits and hips and thighs, that’s the way our bodies are shaped, with small waists and chests, and so a lot of people seem to think SEX when they look at us, for a few years now.

I quite like it with girls as well as boys, as long as they’re sexy and nice I don’t mind, but Titty’s only interested in girls, I don’t know why. It was a couple of years ago it suddenly occurred to us to get it on with each other and so we did.

We both have others too, it’s not like we’re a couple or anything, it’s more like we added in sex to being friends already. Actually neither of us goes steady with anyone, we’d get bored! I mean fancy meeting someone really sexy and having to say ‘oh no I can’t touch you I have a boyfriend (or girlfriend of course) already’?

Anyway I am quite into Titty now, on the side sort of thing. She’s so sexy. Actually we nearly got caught a few weeks ago at her place, in her room, when we were well into it, though luckily with our clothes still on, but we were so nearly there with our fingers in each other’s pussies and SO close and then her mum knocks on the door!

And so we have like three seconds to get ourselves sitting up and neat before Tits has to say ‘come in’, and then her mum looks in and stares a bit funnily at us - I guess we looked a bit worked up and the room was probably pretty whiffy with our juicy pussies as well. She didn’t say anything, just about what she’d she’d come up for I can’t remember, but it was a bit of a scare!

So anyway on Monday Lettie said to come over and we could go for a swim at this pool her neighbour had built. He’s old and didn’t mind she said, he’s on his own and lonely and so we could just go and use his pool. It seemed a bit of a cheek but Titty was sure as usual and so I went.

It started alright but then Lettie wanted to get it on with me, right in front of him! But he said it was alright he knew we were girlfriends and he swam in the pool, not perving us or anything, while Tits and I got each other off, on the side, in our swim things!

It was incredible. But I was a bit needy: I hadn’t cum that day at all, and same for Titty I think so we just did it, right there. As I said it’s scary what she makes you get into.

And this guy, he’s called David, just swam and didn’t look at all. Then afterwards we had a bit of a swim too and he was really nice, a bit shy I suppose but as usual Tits got him talking a bit and then began playing lezzie sex videos, with him watching too!

That was really too weird for me so she stopped and then before I knew it she was getting out a J and he was telling us that actually he’d been a HIPPIE and was totally into grass as well!

Tits is so amazing like that, she has ‘social skills’ like other people have breathing in and out.

So then she gets us all into music and he sets up his sound system and we all get into the hot tub and listen to rock and blues, and get zonked. Together.

It was great actually. Then she starts on my legs, under the water, and looks at me and I have to have her again, I mean HAVE to, and she pulls me out of the tub and strips me and makes me strip her and we get it on, right there in front of this sixty-five year old guy I just met!

Well it all felt OK once we started, with the dope and everything, and he was so cool, really, he’d been quite, you know, formal and everything when we arrived and then with the dope and everything Lettie had just converted him to this cool old hippie and it was all OK.

So we fucked, Titty and I, and we were naked, and David had taken off his trunks and she made him stand up in the tub and he looked just GREAT, this BIG boner not looking anything like a granddad’s wizened little old willie that you might’ve thought.

And he’s in shape, you know, I would NOT want you thinking we’d been getting into this with a saggy old walrus! He has muscles and everything, shoulders, an ass, quite nice and pert in fact, no tummy, it’s only the wrinkles and those spots that they all get on their skin and actually when you touch it it doesn’t feel the way you expect; it’s like a snake or something - when you actually stroke it it’s fine.

So he got out and Lettie started one of her lezzie videos that get her off and I rolled and we had a smoke, all of us lying there in the nude!

So he was nice, you know, just a nice kind person, and with this cock, like a serious big, hard cock, pretty thick and it just looked like it’d be perfect. But even so I’d never have started anything except Tits says I ought to, that I needed it. And she was right of course, I did. I need cock, fingers aren’t enough for me, and smoking makes me worse.

So he was right next to me, and I felt him a bit and he stroked me back a little but he wasn’t being pushy at all. And suddenly I had to, HAD to get fucked by this big cock. My pussy had to have it.

And this is the thing: he fucked me like I never KNEW. I’ve had a lot of guys, you know, in three years you rack up the numbers don’t you, even if you’re picky, if you’re not going steady, but what he did to me was something else.

First of all I got on top and slid him into me, it was so right, and he was so cool, letting me make the running, you know, not pushing or anything, not on a crappy ego trip like some of them at getting their cock into you, he just was ... COOL, that is the word.

And his cock felt amazing, it’s like it was the perfect size for me, just as big as I could take comfortably, exactly.

So he stroked me, I mean STROKED me, all over, with his hands, while I was on top, and I just could feel him caring about me and enjoying me, all at once. Then when I said to fuck me, properly, he just DID and I had a huge cum just like that, in a few seconds. His cock felt incredible in me, and he did something each time he pushed in, I didn’t know what it was but I worked it out later.

And he didn’t cum with me, the first time, he made himself not, which was amazing as he was totally into it and normally they always do, when I cum, I mean I know my pussy is quite strong, with the way I’m built and to be honest I do keep it FIT with plenty of exercise!!

But he said he had this trick and so when I came down after this brilliant cum he was still hard in me. And he’d done it on purpose in case I wanted some more.

Well of course I DID. He had me sussed!! After a quick blow on Titty’s J we started again, and he held me, like underneath so he was cradling me, and he fucked me for an HOUR, Tits said. But I had no clue, honestly, cos he kept me high as a freaking kite all that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.