Brother and Sister First Time - Cover

Brother and Sister First Time

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2020 by mysteria27

Incest Sex Story: A brother and sister are virgins and lose their virginity to each other.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

Samantha and Robbie were sister and brother. They were fraternal twins. They recently both celebrated their sixteenth birthday. Their folks took them to a Japanese style dinner where they sat in front of a hibachi chef.

They enjoyed all the cooking tricks the chef did. The parents didn’t really have the money to have a party like some of their friends had. The kids were used to not having their parents do too much splurging on their birthday.

Don’t get me wrong, each kid got a fabulous gift that they were happy with. Their parents were workaholics and weren’t home much. Their mother would take out something for dinner and the kids would warm it up.

Samantha and Robbie were very close. They considered each other their best friend. They had other friends, but they shared a very special bond with each other.


Samantha and Robbie were fooling around on the computer. First, they were looking at funny videos and next thing you know they were both staring at a porn website.

“Do you think we should look at it?” Robbie asked.

“If you want to. Have you ever seen it?” Samantha asked nervously.

“Of course. Haven’t you?” Robbie said rolling his eyes at his sister.

“No. Not really.”

Robbie just clicked on one of the videos. Both kids looked at the screen. Basically, it was just a very sexy couple having sex with each other.

“Have you ever had sex?” Samantha asked curiously.

“No. Have you?” Robbie replied.

“No. We should try on each other. Want to?” Samantha asked blushing.

“Okay.”

Robbie and his sister stood up. They held each other in a tight embrace. Robbie placed a kiss on his sister’s lips.

“Open your mouth a little!” Robbie asked calmly.

The siblings shared a kiss with a little tongue-action. They had never shared a kiss, so it was very slow and not perfect.

“Let’s lay on the bed,” Samantha said.

They moved over to the bed and helped each other off with their clothes. The computer was still showing the couple having sex together. They heard the noises that they were making. Both kids had never seen another naked body before.

They continued to explore each other’s bodies. Samantha was on her back while Robbie sat on top of her. He played with her breasts. He’d never seen something so beautiful before. Samantha was blessed with a large chest. He squeezed them together and played with her nipples.

“Robbie, that feels so good!” Samantha moaned while he pleased her.

Robbie wanted to see what else his sister had for him to explore. Samantha opened her legs and her brother rubbed his fingers over her pussy. She had hair there. He rubbed his fingers and slowly pushed a finger inside of her.

“Oh! That feels nice!” Samantha said.

Robbie fingered his sister and felt how excited she was. He had seen in the movie that the man would kiss the vagina. He too wanted to try that.

“I’m going to kiss your private parts. Is that okay?”

“Yes. Please do!” Samantha said excitedly.

Samantha opened her legs wide while her brother licked and kissed her sweet bits. He kissed her pussy lips and moved his tongue in an out of her pussy hole like he watched the man and woman do on the movie.

His sister wriggled on the bed moaning in delight. He noticed she got very wet while his tongue explored every inch of her pussy. He also noticed her nipples were hard and her face was quite flush while he licked and kissed her pussy like it was a wonderful treat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.