Round Robin

by Wyden Long

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Another silly story about a teenage boy having fantasies fulfilled that he did not know he had.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   .

When I read stories about some guy who claims that he never lusted after the women in his house, I feel sorry for him. I also feel sorry for the needle-dicked fuckers who have swallowed that horseshit about it being "wrong" to fuck your sister or your mother. If you can get away with it, then go for it, is my motto. Sister, beware. Don't bend over that table when you put out the dishes if you don't want me to think about your "putting out" in another way.

Then there are the guys who have been brainwashed to think that a horny guy shouldn't do everything possible to see all the tits and ass he possibly can. If you can afford a spy camera and have some way to set it up in the bathroom, then why not do it? It doesn't harm anyone to have someone else see their goodies. I would be tickled to show my sister how I jack off at the thoughts of her bending over the table when she puts out—the dishes.

As much as I lust over my sister, my mother is the real sex-pot in our house. It is very easy to see why Dad married her and where my sister got her looks. The big difference is that Mom has had many years more practice in using her body than Sis has. I would give anything to tit-fuck my mom.

I was so horny that I was beating my meat almost constantly. The crusty white stuff in the crotch of my sister's panties smelled so damned good as I licked it and beat off in it. A pair would usually last a day or so before getting so gummed up that I swapped them for a fresher pair. This also prevented Sis from suspecting something when panties disappeared.

It was getting to the point where I was obsessed with getting some sister-pussy. How could I go about this? Could I simply talk her into it? I was determined to try. Our parents were very circumspect, but never tried to deny all sexual expression as is common at the houses of my friends.

My big chance came out of the blue. Our parents wanted to go away for the weekend and asked if we would be ok alone for a couple of days. Not "yes', but "HELL YESSS!", I screamed mentally. "Sure, no problem", I whispered aloud. Could I do it? Could I talk my way into my sister's panties? I would sure as hell try.

With our parents safely gone, I began the seduction of my sister. Julie was a hot little number. If it had not been for her captivating personality, she might not have been considered as attractive as she was. However, people were drawn to her in spite of the cute face and luscious figure. All of my friends would have given their left nut to get in her pants, but none were brave enough to try, for fear of my reaction.

Since I'm not a cook, I took the next way out. "Hey, Sis! Pizza ok?"

She called back, "Sure. What do you take on yours?"

Before thinking about it too much, I gave her my standard answer that I gave my buds. "I like if NFA", then realized that I might have already fucked up by moving too fast.

"NFA? What is NFA?"

"Oops! Sorry, Sis. I shouldn't have blurted that out. It's the way my buds and I order pizza."

"Ok, but what does it mean?"

"Uh, it's a little nasty."

"Oh, I get it. You mean no fucking anchovies, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't want to gross you out." This was starting to go the way I wanted, even if it had started accidentally.

"You think I would be grossed out by your saying 'fuck'?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"Well, fuck. If you feel like saying 'fuck', then just go ahead and say 'fuck'. It's just a word. You're not saying you want to fuck me, you are just describing how you want your pizza. Right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"I mean you don't really want to fuck me, do you?"

"Shit, Sis. Put a guy on the spot, why don't you?"

"Do you really mean that you would like to fuck me? Tell me yes or no right now. I want to know."

"Shit, Sis. That is taking a hell of a chance. You know I love you and don't want to do anything to hurt you and have no way to know whether it would hurt you if I admitted how much I would like it an..."

"You would? You really would?"

"Come on, Sis. You're making this really hard for me."

"I am? Then let me see how hard."

"You mean it? You really want to see?"

"Of course, you big dummy. You're not the only one in this house who is curious about sex. Of course I want to see it. Want me to help you?"

I nearly lost it here. My mission was to explore the possibility of seeing a tit or so and it appears that I am not the mission leader.

"Go for it", I offered, stepping toward her with my crotch thrust out in front of me.

"Great. Now I get to see where all that shit comes from that you leave in my panties."

"You know about that?"

"Well, duh." She dropped to her knees and yanked my zipper down.

"Careful, Babe. There are some jewels in there."

"Let me see, let me see, let me see." Julie was as eager to see my equipment as I had been to see hers, it seemed.

No problemo for me. I undid my belt as she was unzipping me and let my shorts drop to the floor. My rigid cock stuck out through the fly of my boxers.

"Oooh, so that's a cock", my beautiful sister breathed as she took it reverently in her hand and began stroking it."

"It's going to be a lot smaller in a minute with cream all over your face if you don't stop what you are doing", I warned.

"Go, Baby, Go. Give me that juice. Shoot it to me. Paint my tonsils." She chanted as she stroked and boys being boys, I did just as she asked. I blew cum all over her face, nose, eyes, hair, mouth and chin.

Julie really surprised me when she popped her mouth over the head of my dick on the second or third eruption and swallowed the remaining blasts. Then she kept sucking until I was hard again.

"Wow! Thanks, Jake. Wait till I tell Ana. She has never seen one, but she is always talking about wanting to. Would you let her see your cock?"

"Are you sure she wouldn't tell? Would you guys let me see you naked, as well?"

"Sure. Why didn't you ask before?"

Wait a minute. What the fuck was going on here? Why was this being so easy? Was this some sort of setup? Had I fallen down the stairs and this was a concussion dream? Was my cute sister still pumping my slimy cock in her fist while she asked if her friend could do the same? What the fuck. Let it all ride.

"Ok, then let me call for the pizza."

"Right. I'll call Ana.--Hey, Ana. Do you like NFA pizza?--Come on over and find out."

Ana arrived just after the pizza guy left. "What is NFA pizza?", she asked.

"No fucking anchovies!", Julie and I shouted in unison.

"You said 'fucking'", Ana replied, wonderingly as she stared at us. We were stripping in preparation for the next event.

"Why are you getting naked?"

"You said you would like to see a guy's cock and Jake says he will let you play with his if we get naked. Hurry up before he changes his mind."

"P-p-play with it?"

"Hurry! Get naked."

If Julie and I weren't already naked, Ana might not have been able to go ahead with it, but her eyes were locked on my cock as she hesitantly stripped.

"I'm going to eat a slice of pizza", I told her. "You can do anything you want with my cock while I eat."

"Anything?"

"Anything", I mumbled around a mouthful of pizza. "You can stroke it, you can suck it, you can rub it on your tits, you can shove it up your ass. You can do anything you have ever dreamed with a cock. Just watch the teeth and don't bite."

Ana seemed to be in a trance.

I loved it. Even if this was just a dream, it was a hell of a good dream and I nearly got my gun when Ana reached out a tentative hand and tried to get her fingers around the shaft that was still slimy from Julie's work.

The pizza disappeared, so I must have eaten it, but all I could think about was watching Ana's small hand pumping my prick and Julie looking on. Both of them were as naked as I had ever wanted in my dreams and both were fixated on my cock. If it never got any better than this, I would be content.

But then it got better.

Julie pulled Ana's chin down and pushed her mouth over the head of my dick. So nice. Then she started jacking me into Ana's mouth. Even nicer. Then she began licking the shaft and balls. Nicer still.

Hey! I'm just a kid. I can't last as long as a porn star. It had already been a couple of minutes. How long is a guy supposed to wait, anyhow?

The buildup was awesome. The tingles started in the soles of my feet and worked their way up my thighs. Some others that had started in the small of my back joined them at the tip as my cock erupted into little Ana's mouth.

She didn't know what to do. Her mouth was full of cum, with more on its way and she couldn't breathe.

"Swallow, Dummy, or you will pass out. Watch this". Julie grabbed my cock before the next blast and covered it with her mouth. Apparently one prior experience had made her the expert. Expert enough for me, anyway.

After taking a mouthful for herself and making sure that Ana had swallowed, Julie passed my dick back to her friend and pushed her mouth back down on it.

"Just keep swallowing until he stops", she told her friend.

When my spasms had slowed to a stop, Ana said, "Wow! You sure seem to know a lot about this stuff, Julie. How long have you been sucking Jake's cock?"

"Oh, about 30 minutes, now, but I think I like it. Did you like it?"

"I thought swallowing cum would make me gag, but I kind of liked it. Are you going to fuck us, Jake?"

I noticed she was leaving it up to me. That was good, but it gave more weight to the dream theory.

"Maybe later, but first I want to see your pussies."

"Ok!", they chorused. "Where do you want us?"

"Just lay back on the table so I can get a good look while I finish eating my pizza." I'm nothing, if not suave.

The experience of staring directly into a teenage pussy after a lifetime of trying to get a simple glimpse of cunt hair was almost too much for me. My dick was hard again.

The girls were swapping mouthfuls of my cum and pizza. I didn't know that they had been munching each other's cunts for months and practiced kissing in all forms with each other. Hot, hot, hot. The thought of sucking cocks with my friends didn't do much for me, but the idea of my sister sucking a cunt was a huge turn-on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.