Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 13: Graduation Party Blowout. Thanksgiving Visitor Sex

Sex Story: Chapter 13: Graduation Party Blowout. Thanksgiving Visitor Sex - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I helped Melissa and Summer with their college applications. Melissa seemed morose about the idea of leaving, and yet excited about college and the social life. 'We' applied to six colleges, all within a few hours' drive. Melissa had visited each of them the prior year with her mother. Summer had visited a few of hers with her parents, as well.

After the applications were made, we simply had to wait until mid-April when the admission letters arrived. I did suggest that Mel have a first and second choice in her mind in case she got into all of the places.

We had a severe winter. At one point there was over three feet of snow in the front yard. The kids kept missing school on average a day a week throughout the winter due to storms.

We hunkered down as a family, as did the others in our neighborhood. Everyone in our group started to take advantage of Matt and Lisa's offers to use their guest rooms for assignations with one of the others, or with them.

Stacy or I each went over and met someone about two or three times a week. Brenda would leave work, go directly to Matt's home, I'd meet her there, we'd make love for an hour, and then she'd stay to play with Matt and I'd head home. Stacy might go directly from work with John or Steve following, and she'd have her fling. Another time, I called Tina and she'd meet me at Lisa's for some after-dinner fun. We managed to keep in touch with each other, without embarrassing questions from the kids.

Meanwhile, in my own home, Melissa had taken to sleeping with us every night. Stacy liked that arrangement too, and the sex was unbelievable with the two of them. Years earlier, as the passion had gone out of our marriage – as it's prone to do after a dozen years – I'd taken to going into my den many nights and masturbating to online porn. As a basically horny individual, I either made love to my wife or jerked off every night of the week.

Since we started having sex with our colleagues and neighbors, I couldn't remember the last time I'd masturbated. Melissa and Stacy were sexed up all the time, and I was their primary 'go to' guy for satisfaction. Not only that, but both of them had come to expect multiple sessions of intercourse with me. I routinely could cum three or four times, and frequently as many as six or more. Middle of the night sexcapades became routine too.

Melissa, the younger and hornier compared to Stacy, was the more needy in that regard. I'd barely get home and she'd be whispering in my ear about how much she wanted some loving from me. While the lure of the other men in our group was there for Melissa, she didn't avail herself of their talents but once or twice every couple of weeks. I think she did it more to keep in touch than for the sex. Stacy and I were her main source for love and sex.

Stacy and I continued to have our Saturday morning 'Deep Questions Sessions, ' and Melissa joined us for them. She was a member of the family, and we never hid our feelings about anything from her.

We discussed how much we needed, wanted, or felt obligated to participate in sex with our other friends and neighbors, and how that varied over time.

Stacy asked us about how we'd like to extend our living arrangements over time. She had to clarify that, but the gist of it was whether she and I wanted to have Melissa continue to live with us. The answer was a resounding yes – absolutely, and forever was a good time span. Melissa got all teary, but they were tears of joy and happiness with us.

We talked about sex with Melissa's friends – male and female, as she moved into college life and experienced more of the world. We discussed various situations where only Melissa would be involved with someone, or where Melissa and Stacy were involved, or where all three of us had sex and made love with other people from the college scene.

Stacy led us in discussions about Melissa's love life; specifically, where she fell in love with some nice boy at college, and how she'd feel and how she'd move on. I could tell she was treating the situation as theoretical, and not a possibility.

We also had a talk about my increased sexual performance. The Cialis and pound of vitamins that I took daily had produced amazing results that culminated in a rather public peak performance on New Year's Eve. I had been the only male who had completed an entire 'Fuck Card.'

Every other male in our group called me sometime in the following month, so much so that in late January all the men got together in Matt's living room and I talked about what I was doing, and my regime to build up my stamina and shorten my recovery periods. The drug companies should have been paying me because each of them raced off and went on the same course.

I was doing a lot better at exercise than any of the other men, perhaps because of my willpower. I had my weight down to 180 pounds – my target. I looked trim, had lost my love handles, and felt on top of the world. I even had a slight bulge in my ab muscles from all the sit-ups, but certainly not six pack abs like so many photos show. It was hard to exercise with all the snow around to discourage running, but they had a small gym at work, so I routinely used the treadmill for an hour every day, and then did weights and floor exercises. I even got Brenda coming with me, and she slimmed down too making her look even more delicious.

I had the prettiest secretary in the company. Brenda was simply gorgeous – trim, busty, blond, blue eyes, social personality, loved to flirt, and, of course, she loved me. She even turned down a promotion that would have made her move to another boss up in rug row; she wanted to stay with me.

Once that happened, everyone was sure we were sleeping together; however, there was never even a hint of any of our sexual life in our work life. Brenda even went out on a few dates with other men to throw everyone off the scent, and although she went out with the other secretaries, she swore she would never say anything about 'our' side of her life. Even with all that, I'd occasionally get some snide comment about whether I liked tapping that sweet ass sitting outside my office door. Fact was, I did enjoy doing that but I just gave the lothario a nasty look to discourage further discussion along those lines.

Both kids had birthdays over the winter, so now I had Megan, age eleven, and Chris, age ten. They were getting older by the second, and wiser as well. They both loved Stacy, me, AND Melissa, and treated each of us like parents. Having a problem of some kind, any one of us got sought out for help or consoling.

One Saturday, I asked in our Question period, "Stacy, does it bother you than Melissa has now become as loved as a parent as you or I are?" She pledged that she was not worried a bit, and liked the slightly reduced duties that resulted. She loved the kids just as much, and she loved Melissa. No problem.

Shortly after the snow melted, Melissa got accepted at all six of the colleges where she applied. The mantle in the living room became a showplace for each of the admission letters she got until it was full from one side to the other. Melissa wanted to pick the state university about thirty minutes away, and commute. We practically had to insist that she accept her original first choice, and live on campus; that put her two hours away in a large private college. Money apparently was no problem for her.

Our rationale for pushing Melissa out the door was painful, but altruistic. We wanted our love partner to get out and experience the world and to get the 'whole' college experience – parties, dorm life, Greek life, and so on. Melissa knew it was the right decision for her in the long run, but she'd often cry about leaving us. We reassured her daily that we would continue to love her and welcome her back to our family and our bed.

We hosted a large backyard party for our graduating lovers in late May. The weather was perfect. We got a band, a tent, caterers, and rented everything you could imagine to make the party a success. Everyone in the neighborhood came, plus about a third of the graduating class, meaning we had around two hundred 'guests' show up. We also invited our friends from work and other acquaintances.

The party started sedate and proper in mid-afternoon, especially since we'd told Melissa and Summer to invite many of the parents of their friends as well. My parents had come too, but they left with our kids about eight-thirty. Thus things remained staid, until about nine o'clock that evening when the last of the 'rents' left as well as prim and proper guests. After that, a keg mysteriously appeared, carefully hidden earlier from our prying eyes around the corner of the garage. It had been there all along; it just became more blatant.

We made Melissa go and collect car keys from everyone who was drinking. To get them back, they had to come and see Stacy or me. No one argued with that approach. The band got a little wilder, the dancing got a lot dirtier, and much of the girl's clothing got tartier – shorter skirts, tighter tops, no bras, and no panties, topped the list. The place took on a different air, and even though it was all the same people, they suddenly all looked sexier.

We had rented two-dozen traditional wooded picnic tables and scattered them around the backyard outside of the tent where the band, food, and dance floor were. As night fell, the tables were in the dark, or nearly so, and often there could be seen a couple on top of one of them madly fucking or doing something else that required a minimal amount of clothing or none at all.

I had made it clear to Melissa and Summer that we were not their parents, and that if they wanted to screw someone, they had our blessing. They didn't seem interested, promising that they wanted me later that night. I did hear them often commenting to each other, usually with giggles, about who was screwing who on one of the tables.

The party went until midnight, and then there was a mass exodus as the band stopped playing. We put on some other recorded music. There were still a few lovers on the tables, but they'd finish up, collect their keys after passing our sobriety test, and then leave. They were pretty orderly, although I did wonder whether any children had been sired that night.

Summer and Melissa led me upstairs and we fucked each other's brains out. Stacy had Mike and John stay over, and that trio was in our guest room getting her gray matter appropriately mushed. We could hear each other, plus there was a little swapping around to spice things up.

Somewhere around two-thirty, Stacy went to sleep between her two men, and I was asleep between my two women. I briefly awoke about four a.m. hearing Stacy getting fucked again, only I couldn't tell whether it was by one or both of the men.

We all slept in, but that was a relative term. I was up about eight-thirty, and so were my girls. We showered, and then started to make breakfast for the six of us. Mike came down, but admitted that Stacy and John were fucking up a storm again. I teased him, but all he did was roll his eyes and plead the need for an afternoon nap.

I had Mike call his house to ask if Tina wanted to join us for breakfast. She did, and she'd had Steve staying in her bed overnight. The two of them arrived about twenty minutes later, and she looked freshly fucked.

We called Lisa's house, but didn't get an answer although I thought that Brenda had ended up there the night before. A call to Bob and Kate's resulted in Bob, Kate, Deb, and Lisa joining us. Bob had been a busy man the night before. Fortunately, they had more eggs and trimmings, so when they arrived I kept doing my magic in the kitchen while the others congregated nearby and we all talked.

The group was sexily attired. The girls were commando for the most part, and most of the guys were only wearing a t-shirt and exercise shorts. There was a lot of rubbing and whispering going on too.

I served up a huge breakfast that pleased everyone. We hung around for a while BS-ing, and then headed off to get into weekend projects.

Summertime made it much more hospitable to get together for cookouts and casual parties at each other's houses. Melissa had gotten her younger friend Tammy involved in sitting for us since Mel wanted to be involved in the party 'activities.' We continued to be a horny group of friends and neighbors despite the passage of time. At least one evening on each weekend was party night. This brought us all back in close and intimate contact with each other, and our affection for each other again rose.

Melissa and Summer were heading to two different schools in August to start their college careers. Summer's parents were driving her across country to make a partial vacation of launching her, so we had a party in her honor a few days before she left. She got done by every male in the group, and by some several times. She was one happy camper and feeling very well loved. Fortunately, I got to have her in my bed the night before she left. Although she got a little teary, I made her a very happy woman. I pledged my everlasting lover for her.

Stacy and I drove Melissa to her college with a carload full of stuff a few days later. She'd bid the children goodbye, promising to think of them every day, and to see them in a few weeks – at Thanksgiving at a minimum.

The three of us shacked up in a motel near the college, made love one last time to her, and trucked all her chosen belongings to her dorm room. We met a mousy girl who was to be her roommate, kissed Mel goodbye passionately and left.

Melissa was launched.

We weren't even halfway home when Stacy's phone rang. It was Melissa. She was crying because she missed us and was homesick.


Our lives seemed pretty empty without Melissa and Summer around. I found myself thinking of each of them many times each day, hoping they were having fun and enjoying college life. We'd been really clear that we wanted them to both be full participants in every aspect of college life, including any wild sex parties they might encounter.

Melissa called us a couple of times a week. We all loved talking to her, and tried to make connecting with us a happy event for her – a celebration. We sent flowers, a necklace, a wooded heart we each wrote on, pictures of the five of us, and other things that said 'We love you.' Of course, we got our kids in the act too.

As Thanksgiving neared, we had a conversation about how to get her home. Melissa dropped a bit of bombshell on us when she said, "Oh, Todd volunteered to drive me home. Is it OK for me to invite him to stay for the weekend? He'll take me back too. Like me, his parents are out of the country."

Stacy and I both said, "Sure." As soon as we hung up the phone, we both turned to the other and simultaneously asked, "Who's Todd?" After laughing, at perhaps the obvious, Stacy texted Mel, 'Todd is... ???'

A few minutes later the reply, 'Todd is nice guy, handsome, sexy, fuck buddy, and maybe boyfriend material if I were in the market (I'm not). Relax; you'll more than like him. Love you both with ALL my heart. Mel.'

I guess that told us. At least, we knew how to work the bedroom situation when they got here.

I swear the days slowed down as Thanksgiving got nearer. Melissa texted that she would arrive around noon on Wednesday. I almost wore a hole in the carpet pacing; even Stacy was nervous.

At eleven-thirty, a brand new red Jaguar F-type convertible pulled up in front of the house. I gawked at the hundred thousand dollar car. Melissa leapt from the car and ran up the front walk, and right into my arms. She showered me with kisses and pledges of love for the rest of all time that the universe kept operating. She clung on me until Stacy came through the door to greet her, and then Mel repeated everything with her. The children got the next round of hugs and kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.