Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Yet another surprise

Sex Story: Chapter 10: Yet another surprise - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Melissa left for school just as my kids were getting up. They accepted that she'd stayed over to 'help' since their mommy was away. Melissa did promise a duplicate day to the one before. I was certainly up for that.

I texted Stacy a picture of Melissa stretched out nude on the bed after we'd finished the night before. My byline was, 'Wore her out. Hope you had fun. Love, me.'

I got a quick reply, 'Teenagers! No stamina. My God, she's so sexy. I've got to get me some of that. Send more pix. Love you. S'

A couple of seconds later, I got another photo from my wife. She was being spit roasted. Steve had his cock in her cunt, obviously working hard to bring her pleasure, and she had one of the other cocks in her mouth. There was no commentary.

My mind kept wandering all day long at work, shifting from Stacy being impaled by three cocks in a miniature gangbang, to Melissa spread out on her back, holding her legs apart, and begging me to bury my cock as deep as I could in her luscious moist teenage depths.

I left to go home a little on the early side as I had the day before. I wondered if I'd find Melissa similarly posed – naked, spread, and inviting on my kitchen counter. I got hard driving home just thinking about the possibility.

My surprise became much more than that as I walked into the house from the garage.

Not only was Melissa posed as I'd imagined, but so was another beautiful longhaired co-ed right next to her. They were both smiling and holding their pussy lips apart in the ultimate in sexy lewdness.

Shit! How lucky can a guy get?

"Hi, Melissa. Who's your friend?" I asked nonchalantly as I leaned against the doorframe and gaped at the two nude girls.

"This is my long-time BFF. I told her about you and she begged for me to bring her with me tonight. Jim meet Summer Snow Winslow. She'd love it if you kissed her, then please kiss me too."

I moved to Summer and she lowered her legs and closed them slightly so I could get near to her. I tenderly planted a kiss on her lips, but I also stroked her bare breasts and let my hand trickle down to where I could put a finger into her slit. She closed her eyes, and put her soul into the kiss. I made it a dozen or so, and then moved to Melissa.

"You dispensed with my children again?" I teased.

She nodded, "I'm going to have to spend two nights fucking Mike Bancroft, but it's so worth it to just be with you, even sharing you with my friend. Jim, I love you."

"I assume you two are also lovers?"

Both girls blushed. Summer admitted, "Yes, but we prefer boys ... men actually, like you."

"Summer, are you over eighteen?"

"Yes, you don't need to worry. I'm also as much of slut as Melissa, and I've been on the pill for years."

Melissa said, "I made us all dinner, but before that I'd like you to do that fisting thing you did to me yesterday to Summer."

Summer nodded energetically. She'd apparently had a detailed description of the act and the orgasmic results.

"Let's not do this in the kitchen. Come with me."

I led the two girls to our master bedroom. I got them positioned on the bed side-by-side and took a couple of photos to share with Stacy later. I explained to Melissa that I was going to focus on Summer for a while, and that I'd love for her to join in by kissing and loving her friend, while I attended to 'points south.' She understood.

I went down on Summer, and found her as tasty and delightful as Melissa. After giving a second orgasm with my mouth, I started to stroke a few fingers into her until I found her G-spot. That was good for a couple of even more intense climaxes from her.

Melissa and Summer were making out and French kissing. There was no hesitation on either part, so I could tell they'd done a lot of this before that night.

I added a few more fingers, tucked my thumb into my palm, and wormed my entire hand into Summer. She moaned with pleasure at the invasion. I moved my hand around, again exciting her G-spot. I shifted to my long fingers, found her A-spot, and went to work.

Four minutes later, Summer lay comatose on the bed in front of me. Melissa broke into a huge smile, and did a little 'Yes' move with her arm to indicate a huge success.

I moved up and cradled Summer. After about two minutes, during which time her body kept twitching with aftershocks, she opened her eyes and looked at me. She said, "I love you. I never want to leave you for the rest of my life. I want to devote myself to you and your pleasure. THAT was the best thing that has ever happened to me in this lifetime or any other lifetime that I have ever lived."

I kissed her several times, well aware that I was covered in her juices and aromas. Melissa joined me.

We lay like that for a long time. Melissa sucked on my cock for a while, but I didn't want to cum unless I was in a pussy, and so I begged off on my own pleasure for a bit.

We tossed on some robes. I felt sure Stacy wouldn't mind loaning two of hers to the cause. We went back to the kitchen. Summer could barely walk.

Melissa had come into the house over her lunchtime, and put a pot roast in the slow cooker with lots of veggies. The gravy was probably not thinning, but I didn't want to say anything and burst her domestic bubble of love that she obviously had for me.

While the two girls did kitchen things, I sent a picture of the two nude girls to Stacy. I wrote, 'I also got a second offer. OK? Melissa's BFF. Did my fisty thing, and she's my devoted slave. You having fun?'

About thirty seconds later I received, 'You stud! Yes, enjoy the new pussy. Details later. My two new friends have returned tonight for more. Very pleasing. Details later. See you tomorrow about eight p.m. Love you. Don't forget me. S.'

I immediately wrote back, 'YOU are the love of my life. Forget? Never! I love you. J. P.S., they both like girls too.'

The fast reply was, 'Oh, goody.'

After dinner, I fucked Melissa while Summer cleaned up the kitchen. Melissa then got dressed and went to get the kids. The house was clean and we were all presentable when they got home a few minutes later. We hustled them off to bed.

Melissa, Summer and I talked for a while, and once we confirmed the sleeping urchins, we locked ourselves in my bedroom, and I proved to Summer that old guys still have 'it.' She was still awed by her earlier experience, and so I think I could have been the worst lover in existence and she would have thought it was still an all-time peak experience.

We went to sleep with one them on each side of me. I fucked each of them in the middle of the night. I didn't expect I'd see too much of them after that night.

Melissa and Summer were both cheerleaders and had a Friday night football game, so neither girl was at the house when I got home about four-thirty. The kids were in front of the TV, and from the plates in front of them I could tell they'd had snacks. An average looking girl with horn-rim glasses and memorable tits explained that she was Tammy, and that Melissa had made sure she was doing OK with our kids. There wasn't even a hint of anything sexual with Tammy, and that was fine with me. I didn't want a reputation across the high school senior class as the toy boy who delivered top-notch orgasms.

Then again, why couldn't I have had that reputation when I was IN high school?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.