Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Stacy Does Everyone Including a Handsome Stranger

Sex Story: Chapter 7: Stacy Does Everyone Including a Handsome Stranger - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Saturday morning, we lingered over our coffee as the kids got into their activities in the living room. No one needed chauffeuring that morning, which was good for us.

Stacy was geared up with her questions for the weekend. I laughed at her thoughtfulness, and gave a gesture for her to start.

Stacy said, "You sometimes travel for business, and your trips have been getting longer as you get more senior in your company. You used to do one overnight, but the number of nights you're away has been increasing. Also, we now have this interesting and varied lifestyle that some may describe as swinging, and we've admitted we have an open marriage and even love other people. So my question is, would you ever pick up someone and enjoy sex while you were away?"

I nodded. This was a good question, and it touched on a lot of moral issues and values that we'd been talking about over the past few years, plus challenged some of what we'd been doing with our friends and neighbors.

I eventually answered, "A definite maybe." I paused to frame the rest of my response. "I'm not the kind of guy who hangs out in bars to pick up women. For one, the competition is too strong, and I don't want to compete on testosterone or the size of my cock. For another, casual sex scares me in some ways. What might happen is that I meet someone in connection with work, we go out to dinner or something, and end up feeling romantic and needy."

"Would you start an affair?"

"If you mean a secret extramarital affair that I try to hide from you, the answer is absolutely no. I would tell you at the first opportunity- ahead of time if I could. I might wait to be face-to-face with you, like this, rather than dump it on you over the phone, but I wouldn't hide it."

I paused and said, "What about you? You think about this differently. Would you sleep with a stranger?"

Stacy laughed, "The odds are low, but not zero. I know they're that way for you too. If the right person, in the right setting, with the right words, and so on, came along, I'd probably fuck his brains out ... and I'd tell you about it real soon, just like you said."

"Do you have a fantasy about doing that?"

"Fucking some stranger? I used to, but right now I'm living an even better fantasy with the rest of our group. I felt like some 'strange' on Monday, and that night I got it from two of our neighbors. That's a fantasy realized. I don't need to go prowling the bars when I have that kind of action available."

I asked, "What will you do if one of the other men asks you to take an overnight with them?"

"Talk to you and ask you what you think, or want me to do."

"Don't ask me. Follow your bliss."

"But you said..."

"I said I would have liked you to sleep with me, but that ignored what you wanted to do. You did what you wanted to do, I assume, and slept with Matt. I presume that made you happy. I want to make you happy. Ergo, I should sometimes suppress my own wishes, and urge you to do what you want. That doesn't happen too often, so make your own decision and go with it. I think sleeping with another person redefines the intimacy with that person, strengthens the bonds with him – or her, and probably keeps us on our toes with each other. Those are all good things that just might or might not fly in the face of what my ego wants."

"But that would mean..."

"Stacy, go sleep with them. It's not an every night thing, at least right now. I get you most of the time. Maybe Brenda or Deb or Kate or someone can snuggle with me – like a night or so ago, if not it's still OK. I have been reacting as though I'm threatened by change. I don't like that. I want to be adaptive to change, to roll with the punches. I want to initiate change too, and some will be OK and some not, but I'll be growing as I do it. You're being away with Matt pushed me, and I grew and got bolder because of it. I'm into growth and personal evolution, not static behavior. That's what was getting us into trouble with our marriage before all this started. We weren't growing or changing, and that's boring and deadly to a relationship, at least at the stage we're at."

Stacy took my hand and kissed the palm, and then wrapped my hand around the kiss.

I said, "I do have a request, based on our earlier discussion, and one that I'll honor with you as well. If you are going to have sex with someone outside the group, please talk to me beforehand. I know it may be awkward or come at a time when you'd just as soon start fucking, but call me and talk to me about it. I would want to know who they are, how you met, why they're interested in you, and so on. After a while, I'll probably tell you to forget this, but for now, could we do this?"

"I will do that. No problem, ever."

Just then the phone rang. I tuned in to one side of the conversation by listening to what Stacy said. I could tell it was Kate. I gathered we were having some kind of party that night.

When Stacy ended the call she said, "Party tonight at Bob and Kate's; their kids are off somewhere. I'll get us a sitter; I assume you want to go."

"Oh, yes. I want to watch my hot wife get laid, relaid, and parlaid," I teased. "Or what did you call it; get some 'strange.'"

Stacy smiled. "You get the idea." She threw a mock punch at my shoulder.

A few minutes later, I heard Stacy arranging for Melissa to come and care for the kids while we went off for dinner and sex. Melissa was one beautiful young girl, someone I always did a double-take upon when I saw her.

We arrived at Bob and Kate's about seven o'clock. Most of the others were already there, and there was a din of happy conversation between friends that we were glad to join.

Kate threw herself into my arms as we came through the door. I almost toppled over due to her enthusiastic welcome. The kisses I always liked covered me, and she ground her hips into mine so I'd know in no uncertain terms about her desire. Stacy laughed and gave Bob a similar response as he welcomed her. I got similar welcomes from the other women, even while Kate hung on my arm and squired me around the kitchen and family room making sure I had some wine and hors d'oeuvres, and was otherwise happy.

Bob barbequed chicken, salmon, and steak. Matt, Mike, and I kept him company, while the others circulated. John and Steve joined us after they arrived.

Brenda arrived with a mystery man in tow. She brought him by, greeted me with a groin-grinding hug and kiss, and introduced me to Doug Young, her brother who was visiting from outside Boston. He had some business at one of the dot-com consulting groups the following week in the area, so had flown out early to see his sister.

A few minutes later, I saw Doug being introduced to Stacy. It was fun to watch her reaction to the stranger. Doug was undeniably handsome and studly, plus he was in shape and his muscular arms barely fit in the sleeves of the golf shirt he wore. He also had six-pack abs that showed because the shirt fit tight across his V-shaped torso. I briefly wondered if he dragged his knuckles on the ground, but putt hat nasty thought away.

Stacy's eyes got all starry and I could see her start to act coy and flirty with the personable man, touching his arm and even feeling his muscles. She was all but shouting 'I'm available to fuck, and I want to fuck you all night long.' I chortled to myself over her obvious signals. I could also tell they weren't lost on Doug who smiled a lot and paid special attention to her.

Brenda came back to me after a little bit. I asked, "What's the story on Doug being here? Is he a player?"

She smiled, "Oh, yes." She went into whisper mode; "He and I have been having sex since I was in my mid teens. He's very enjoyable for a girl, can go all night, cums in buckets like you do, recovers in only a few minutes, and also gives oral like you wouldn't believe. Also like you, he's the only other man I know who'll eat cum from someone's pussy. I'll do him later, but it looks like there'll be a line of other women for his charms. Stacy looks like she's getting in line too. Wait until the first reviews start coming in."

Stacy came over and pulled me aside a few minutes later. She looked worried, "Jim, I know we talked about strangers just this morning. I'm really attracted to Doug. Would you mind if I had sex with him? He's really special."

I chuckled, "I wondered whether you'd even bother to ask. Your attraction to him is all but written on your forehead in big bold letters. Of course, you may do him in any way you want. I'd like to watch how a guy that great does it, so don't be surprised if I watch you get pleasured."

Stacy broke into a huge smile and kissed me. "Thank you. I promise I'll make it up to you later, and of course, you can watch. I know how it turns you on to watch me get fucked. I'll put on a little extra special show for you when I know you're there."

Stacy bounced off and went directly to Doug. He had not only Stacy worshipping him; he'd also attracted Tina and Deb. I wondered if he had a special thing for sisters the way I did. It'd be fun to watch him fuck Stacy while Deb sat on his face getting eaten.

When we ate, the same trio of women surrounded Doug. Needless to say, he looked happy being the center of attention. I saw Brenda check in with him at one point, and he nodded enthusiastically and grinned lewdly at her.

Bob and Kate put an urn of coffee out with lots of mugs after dinner. There were still wine bottles and some liqueurs out for everyone too. This was also the signal that 'things' could start.

Bob said to most of the group, "We bought a massage table. It's very sturdy. I've just now set it up in up in the family room. For you exhibitionists and voyeurs, this is your opportunity." He laughed and then got a cup of coffee.

Kate brought me a cup of coffee already prepared just the way I like it. She was being especially loving and attentive. Before I could even sip at the coffee, she had her tongue deep in my mouth French kissing me, as she rubbed my groin with one hand.

Kate said in a husky voice, "I think Bob is hoping that some one of us gals will want a gangbang tonight. He's always wanted to participate in one."

"You?"

"Maybe later. I don't want to go first. I talked to Stacy earlier and she seemed willing when I suggested she be the first, but I think she wants to talk to you. It can be pretty slutty, I guess."

Just then Stacy arrived by my side. She had that wild look in her eye.

I said, "I thought you'd be off fucking Doug by now."

"Oh, I have plans, but right now I might have a better idea."

I glanced at Kate, and then back to Stacy, "You want to be gangbanged."

Stacy looked surprised. "Kate told you. Yeah, I'm thinking of it. Is that too slutty for the nice girl you married?"

I grinned, "You'd like that, huh? Remember what I told you. I no longer need you to be a nice girl. I want to be married to a loving slut who'll let seven men gangbang her in a neighbor's family room while everyone watches."

Stacy teased, "Yeah, it's slutty and dirty and I'll be covered in cum inside and out. I planned to fuck all the guys tonight anyway. Doing it on the new table, the only difference is that I'll be on display the whole time."

My smile persisted, "I'll watch and probably join in."

Stacy pulled me slightly, bringing Kate along. "Will you start me going? Then flag down one of the other men to take your place. Tell them what I'm doing; I'm a little embarrassed to broadcast it. This is a new high for me – or is it a new low. You know what I mean."

Kate laughed, "Honey, all of us know what a slut you are." She leaned in and French kissed with Stacy.

Stacy frowned, but then realized that Kate was yanking her chain. Kate softened it a little, "Babe, we're all sluts. We love this stuff – this lifestyle – these men. I plan to get on that table too, maybe not tonight, but soon."

In the family room, the massage table looked to be an extra wide model. I tested it, and it was indeed solidly built and assembled. It could probably hold four people with ease.

Kate and I slowly stripped Stacy's clothes away from her body. She'd arrived commando, so there wasn't a lot of lingerie to contend with. Once she was nude, I boosted her up onto the table. We enjoyed a very passionate kiss. Stacy whispered, "Thank you. I love you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.