Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Using the Love Nest

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Using the Love Nest - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

When I walked into the office on Monday morning, Brenda was already at her desk sorting the first load of office mail. She blushed a nice scarlet color as I greeted her.

"Have a nice weekend?" I asked casually, as though I had no idea of her activities.

"Oh, yes." She looked around to be sure no one could hear her. "It was fucking marvelous; or maybe it was the other way around – marvelous fucking. Either way, it was the best weekend in my whole life. Thank you for asking ... and for the part you played."

"The feeling is mutual." I glanced around. "Anything I need to know before I start the day?"

Brenda smiled. Her color was returning to normal. "Only that I'm going to come home with you tonight."

"Oh?" This was a surprise.

"Stacy just called and invited me before you walked in. She assured me that she has all sorts of ulterior motives for each of us beyond a nice dinner. She suggested that I bring an overnight bag, so I'll swing by my apartment before I come over."

"My kids are supposed to be home."

"Don't know about that, but she sure sounded sexy and alluring. I love your wife. She's so sweet and sexy."

"I think so too, and you're right in that same ballpark. Now, before we fall all over ourselves and get in trouble, let's pretend we work here and do something other than ruminate about parties, love, sex, and rock and roll." On that note, I turned and slipped into my office.


Stacy was home early from her job. Usually we got home within ten minutes of each other. We had a teenager named Melissa Doyle from two blocks away who babysat our two kids after school. We paid her a premium rate; the deal was when we wanted a sitter she was there, or she got one of her friends there, with a 100% guarantee of top-grade care. We'd done that for two years with great success; we'd also made Melissa very rich as teenage sitters go.

Stacy flowed into my arms. "Hi, Lover. Have I told you recently how much I love you and how much you excite me?"

"Not since breakfast, but let me assure you that the feeling is mutual. You are the sexiest creature I know of in this universe."

She giggled, "That's because I love to fuck..."

Just those words gave me an instant hard-on, but she went on.

" ... all these guys at work, and the neighbors, and I love to do girly fucks with all the women in our life too." She grinned because she knew what her whispered words did to my libido.

I almost creamed my pants. I planted a huge kiss on my dream girl wife, and she kissed back with equal passion. We stood and made out for a couple of minutes, at least until we heard, "Ewwwww pewey!"

Our ten year old was standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching us make out.

Stacy and I both laughed. I said, "Your mother and I love each other very much. That's why we kiss a lot."

Megan scrunched up her ten year old face, "It looks yucky. Can I have a snack?"

I told Stacy, "You go change, and I'll rustle up some grub for the kiddos. Brenda should be here in thirty minutes. You have any special plans for dinner?" I didn't dare ask about other plans for after dinner with daughter Megan standing there.

She pointed at the refrigerator. "I'm all set. Just need a warm oven. Be back in ten." She disappeared to our bedroom wing, and I made some hot dogs, chips, and veggies appear like magic in front of Megan and Chris. The food was disappearing almost as fast as I could get it on the table. I also turned on the over to 350 degrees.

Brenda arrived about forty-five minutes later wearing shorts and a colorful top. She'd not only brought an overnight bag, she'd changed clothes, and as I kissed her I guessed that she'd also showered because she had that freshly scrubbed smell of lavender and almond shampoo. Of course, my kisses were out of sight of my kids. Stacy appeared seconds later with her own kisses for Brenda.

The cocktail hour and dinner was 'normal' considering the company consisted of two women I loved and recently had sex with. Despite the potential for conflicts, everything was light and airy, and even fun. I had a partial hard-on throughout that time wondering what Stacy had cooked up, particularly with the kiddies home. Eventually, dinner ended, and I did the duty putting the kids to bed as Stacy and Brenda handled clean up.

When I was sure they were solidly bedded down with no further requests for stories or glasses of water, I came back to the family room. Stacy and Brenda were sitting tightly against each other, and I could tell they'd been making out.

I took a chair opposite them. My opening gambit was, "Brenda, would you like me to show you the guest room. I gather that you're staying overnight."

She smiled, "I am, but while you were putting the kids to bed, Stacy already did that."

Stacy grinned, "You two are going to go off for a bit and try out this idea about a love nest down the street. I am going to stay here and babysit until you return, and then I am going to take a walk. You two can do whatever you want back here then, mindful of big ears and eyes with the kids."

Brenda stood and then pulled me up out of my chair. "Come on, slow poke. I need some loving." She led me to the front door, and towards Lisa's home two doors down the street deeper into the cul-de-sac.

I explained, "Stacy didn't tell me any of the plans about tonight, only that you were coming over."

"Sleeping over," Brenda explained. "In your arms, I hope."

"Oh?" my voice rising with a huge question mark. "How's that going to work?"

"After we make wild and crazy monkey love with each other a few times, we return and Stacy is going over to Matt's house for some of the same thing we're going to do. You and I will go to sleep in your bed, locking the door. Stacy said, if the kids get restless, you have the duty to keep them from seeing me, and to get them back to bed. She'll be back and take my place very early, and I move into the guest room."

I nodded. This would be the first time that Stacy and I hadn't slept together because of being with someone else since we were married. I felt a little uncomfortable about that, and even a little jealous of Matt.

Lisa welcomed the two of us into her home with a grin. She only had on a robe, and I guessed at the door that she was naked underneath. She pointed the guest room out to us, and then headed off to be with John, who was sitting in the living room in a nearly naked condition. He was apparently spending the night in her bed. He waved at us as we passed by.

I wondered whether Stacy or anybody had orchestrated all these trades, or whether there was serendipity in the arrangements. I had a growing list of discussion questions for her, and Saturday was a few days away.

Brenda was eager, and I let her take the lead. That didn't mean I was passive, but I didn't want to rush her into any particular act or position when at the time I was just as content to let her choose.

As it turned out, Brenda wanted lots of kisses and lots of cock – mine. We went at it for forty-five minutes before I filled up her tight little hole. Just to be different, I went down on her and ate some of my own spunk from her. In a test, I'd discovered that I tasted pretty neutral, and if I didn't think too much about what I was doing, eating out Stacy, Brenda, or anyone after I'd been there was no big deal for me, but turned them on like a new megawatt power plant.

After some cuddling in our afterglows, Brenda and I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. We were nude, and I liked the way her breasts shimmied as she walked, more than in the office when she obviously wore a bra and still attracted a lot of attention.

On the way past the living room we watched Lisa getting plowed by John. I figured that Stacy could hear them two houses away. We had been listening to each other in Lisa's house, since we left the doors open. Brenda wasn't exactly quiet, and I had a few loud moments too. Watching and listening to John and Lisa was more fun, and a turn on to all four of us.

Brenda and I had another round, only this time we joined John and Lisa on her king-size bed. We swapped partners several times, and enjoyed our erotic romp. Lisa was especially passionate in my arms and with my cock in her, and I had the feeling that Brenda responded to John in a similar way. After our various orgasms, John and I were both done in for a while. Brenda and I showered, dressed, and headed back to my house.

Stacy was in the living room making out with Matt. The kids were sound asleep. She had his cock out, and she'd put on a short skirt with no undies so she could benefit from his generosity. The two of them merely smiled at us as we came in.

Stacy stood, and came and kissed me. "Have fun?"

"A lot. John was over at Lisa's too. We did a little swapping just for fun."

"Good. Lisa really likes you and your style. She told me. Matt and I are going over to his house. I think Tina and Bob are over there too. Maybe we'll swap around with them. All we've been doing here is marking time and getting horny waiting for you to come back."

Matt grinned, "I promise I'll take good care of her."

The two headed for the front door. As they left, I noticed that Stacy picked up an oversize shoulder bag that was full of cosmetics and clothing. I guessed she was going to be overnight more than just an hour or two. That gave me momentary pause for thought.

Brenda and I sat and made out for a little while, and whispered lots of love words to each other. After an hour, we tiptoed into the master bedroom and I latched the door. Visits from the children were rare in the middle of the night, but when they occurred there was usually a good reason: thunderstorm, upset stomach, and nightmare topped the list. Sometimes Chris or Megan would simply get in bed with the other and go back to sleep.

As I was drifting off to sleep, Brenda came alive and started to blow me. The effect was electric, and soon I found myself plowing her sweet cunt one more time. After our climaxes, we fell asleep coupled together. It was a favorite romantic thing that Stacy and I did all the time. It felt kind of strange doing it with someone else, especially the 'go to sleep with my cock in you' thing.

Stacy was back about six in the morning. She snuggled into me fully dressed and ready to go to work, and went back to sleep as I spooned behind Brenda. I rolled over and held Stacy, telling her that I loved her. We got up, as usual about 6:45 a.m. Brenda rushed into the guest room after making sure the coast was clear in the hallway, and then we roused the children to get ready for school. We made an obvious effort to awaken Brenda in the guest room by knocking on her door.

We did our breakfast drill, included Brenda in it, and pushed the kids out the door to the school bus stop. Brenda left for work as the kids departed, and that left Stacy and me alone for a few minutes.

I looked at her and teased, "Have fun last night?" I was feeling kind of strange inside, but tried to hide it. I didn't have a vocabulary to describe what I was feeling. Angst? A little jealousy?

"More than that," Stacy smiled in return. "I'll tell you tonight. Bob was there too, so we did what you'd done with Brenda; swapped around a little. Mostly I stayed with Matt. Thank you for letting me sleep over. It was special." She gave me a solid kiss, "More tonight."

We locked up the house, and headed off in our cars to our day jobs.

Brenda gave me a wink as I came in, but otherwise the rest of the day was nicely professional with our normal teasing here and there.


I got home about five-thirty. There was a note on the counter that Stacy had the kids, was running some errands, and would be home having fed them about six-thirty.

I started to change into some casual clothes, and then got a pang of guilt about the extra weight I'd been carrying. If I was going to be the stud I wanted to be with the harem of hot women in our group, I needed to start firming up my gut, and also develop some muscles. I figured I didn't need six pack abs; that was unlikely at my age, but I did need to get in better shape: lose weight, get some muscles, and build some stamina.

I threw on some exercise shorts and a t-shirt, laced up my Nikes, and hit the street for a jog. Much to my surprise, Bob came trotting out of his house similarly dressed at the same time. He hailed me.

Bob said, "If you go slow, I'll join you. I'm terribly out of shape."

"Yeah, me too. The sex isn't working, so I need to ramp up to some serious running and stop eating."

"Cut back on the beer," Bob panted as we turned the corner.

I asked, "What's your motivation?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.