Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 4: The Equinox Party breaks new ground

Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Equinox Party breaks new ground - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I guess the word got back to Mike and Tina, and Bob and Kate that we'd entered into a new and sexier phase of our relationships with the others.

John and Steve came by a couple of times in the two-week interval between the parties, and so did Brenda. In each case, they were alone with us after our kids went to sleep, and so the two of us could focus on our guest to make them feel welcome and loved. John and Steve each got to make love several times to Stacy, and I did Brenda a couple of times on each visit. We lost a lot of sleep, but had some fabulous sex.

Stacy admitted that having two guys attentive to her every sexual fantasy and need was a huge ego trip that gave her orgasms almost without any further action. John and I took turns fucking her, then introduced her to the joys of anal sex and double penetration. Stacy discovered that she was even more orgasmic from anal sex than she was from vaginal sex.

Another perversion we indulged was having John or I eat her pussy, particularly around her clit, while she rode the other of us in reverse cowgirl. It verged on being a little gay, but each of our focus was on Stacy and not on the cock that we brushed against and frequently touched as we played. There were a few times, I even steered John's cock into Stacy's pussy, or vice versa.

Two nights later we repeated the whole scene again with Steve, and then we made some adaptations to our games when I brought Brenda home for dinner and to play. That time the women really got into their bisexual side, and I found how much fun it was to focus in an undistracted way on a couple of sapphic lovers.

Brenda and Stacy were amazing in how eager they were to try all the outer edges of sapphic sex. I can't recall staying hard as long as I did watching the pair make love all evening long. Further, Stacy talked Brenda into allowing me to take her anal cherry.

With our other visitors plus our own activities, the two weeks to the Autumnal Equinox party went by like a flash. The weather can be unpredictable that time of year, but we lucked out and the day and evening were more like a warm summer day. This enabled all of us to arrive at the party in summer clothing – or the lack of it.

Stacy and the other women wore summer dresses. Except for shoes that's all they wore; three items of clothing: left and right shoes, and the dress. I didn't catch on right away until I was having a make out greeting from Tina just inside her front door. I was running my hands over her body outside her dress, and realized I wasn't feeling any bra or panty line. I explored further as she smiled wantonly at me, and then she flashed me her pussy by lifting the short skirt up as I held her at arm's length. Her sexy mound gave me an instant hard-on.

I turned to Stacy, and she flashed me too. She was standing with Lisa, and Lisa then flashed me. I rolled my eyes to heaven and said a little prayer of thanks for allowing such wonderful women into my life.

Tina whispered to me, "A little birdie told me that you two ratcheted things up to the top with some of our friends. I hope you'll be with me later. You know I have a huge soft spot in my heart for you, and I want to consummate our relationship and open all those new doors with you."

I nibbled on her ear, and kissed her neck. "You're already on my dance card. How about right after we eat?"

Tina gave me an innocent look, "Are we allowed to do that on a full stomach?"

I gave her a playful little shove into Matt's arms as he came up behind her. They started their welcome kisses as a result. Tina displayed all the charm and desire of a woman in heat. I liked women in heat.

Kate caught me next, and I thought we might have to start fucking right there in the doorway to the living room she was so horny and excited to see me. She said, "Matt told me that Stacy and you are now making love to everyone. I'm so excited to be with you." She grabbed my hand, and pulled it down and under her skirt. A second later, I had two fingers in Kate's pussy. She was positively dripping with sex juice.

As I was fingering Kate, she started to rub the front of my shorts, even grabbing hold of my cock through the material. I already had the start on a hard-on from Tina's greeting, and Kate brought it up to an eight or nine on my ten-point hardness scale. It would have been a ten if I hadn't been wearing cutoffs; I was feeling 'contained.'

I gasped, "Kate. If you do that I'll take you right here, right now."

She sighed and pulled my hand from her cunt. "I'd almost do you right here. We're among friends ... but I guess I'd better wait. I do want you later. I want a really long session with you where we make love for hours, and that cock of yours finds every nook and cranny in every part of my body." She giggled and held my hand up to my face. "Now suck your fingers and savor my flavor. You can have as much of that as you want from now on, and I don't mean just here at the party."

That was an invitation I'd have to tell Stacy about.

I can't remember much about the eating and drinking part of the party. There were snacks passed around, some good wine, a buffet potluck meal where we each had brought some dish, and some coffee.

As I drank the last of my coffee, Tina appeared in front of me with a smile on her face. I noticed she was barefoot, meaning she only had one item of clothing on – her sexy dress.

I set my cup down and rose to greet our hostess. She whispered, "The perfect hostess is probably one that sets the pace for the rest of the evening." She held her arms up in a way that let me know I was to pull the dress over her head. I unzipped her during a kiss, and then removed the dress from her sexy body. Tina's spectacular body appeared.

Tina purred as I lowered my mouth to her left breast and sucked on the nipple. The others in the room watched our antics. Tina cradled my head and urged me on with little cooing noises.

Tina eventually said to everyone, "All the bedrooms are available for use. Have fun."

She took my hand and led me down a short hallway in the ranch-style home to the master bedroom. I asked, "Mike's OK with us using your marital bed?"

"I think he's planning to bring Stacy in here in about thirty seconds. Do you mind?"

"I'll love it. I have a 'thing' about watching my wife get fucked by another man. Lie back, I want to eat your pussy."

That's where Mike and Stacy found us a few minutes later. I was naked and lying in front of Tina eating her to a second orgasm. Stacy nudged me aside for a moment and ate out Tina for a couple of minutes as I watched, and Mike stripped his clothes away. When she stopped, she lay back next to Tina, and Mike went to work eating my wife's snatch. This was really sexy.

Tina came a third time, and informed me that it was time to fuck. I glanced at Stacy, and she smiled and mouthed at me, 'Have fun. I love you.'

I sank my hard shaft – a 'ten' on my scale – into Tina's quim, making her groan in delight. Mike looked over at his wife and smiled. He said to me, "Make love to her, Jim. Tell her you love her. Fuck that snapping pussy."

I did, and Tina extolled her love for me. We were oozing oxytocin – the love hormone – out of every pore. So were Stacy and Mike. The whole scene was so erotic I thought I'd explode. We changed positions several times, and then I couldn't hold off any further. I filled Tina's body with all the man juice I could muster.

Mike and Stacy were fucking by then right next to us, and I listened to the expressions of love they said to each other as well. I tested for jealousy, and once or twice I had to run through my silent litany of self-reassurance that Stacy and I were primary in each other's lives regardless of who else came into our lives or even that we loved them.

As the four of us lay there panting in our after glows, Stacy rolled over to me, and kissed me very tenderly. "I love you, husband."

"I love you, wife," I said with a smile, in part because of the unusual vocabulary. I reached over and toyed with one of Stacy's breasts

Mike moved around the bed so he could cuddle his wife. He said, "This is so arousing and sexy. I never thought I'd like watching my wife make it with another guy, let alone be doing the same thing next to her with the guy's wife."

Tina said, "We all love each other. I think this is so sweet. I am on an unbelievable high. No drug could do this for you."

We rested for a bit, and then naked, the four of us went back to the kitchen-family room area of the house. I barely set foot in the room when Kate almost tackled me.

Kate gasped, "Lover. You're mine."

I laughed at her possessiveness; "You need to show me a permission slip from your husband."

Bob was in a corner of the room with, of all people, Brenda impaled on his cock riding in reverse cowgirl so she could look out at the room. She saw me and waved. She must have arrived after dinner. Bob said in a firm voice that carried across the room, "Go make my wife happy. Do anything and everything she wants. I have what I need for the night right here." Brenda looked happy; Bob had a nice size cock and apparently knew how to use it.

I nodded at Kate, "That's good enough. I guess permission doesn't need to be written."

I walked across the room to Brenda, "You made it." I planted a French kiss on her as Bob thrust up into her sweet body. I'd seen her a few hours earlier at our office, but she sure didn't look this good then; for one, she had clothes on. I must think about changing the dress code in my department. As I kissed her I fondled one of her generous breasts.

She gasped, "I had to run a couple of errands for my parents. They live out in Centerville, and I had to have a bite of dinner with them, but I wouldn't miss this part of the evening for anything." She smiled and looked back where Bob was bouncing her on his cock. He had a devilish smile on his face.

Bob had slowed slightly as we'd walked up to them, "Your secretary has the nicest and tightest pussy. It just fits me in such a nice snug way. I may spend all night doing this with her."

I pinched Brenda's breasts in a way I knew she liked, and then went back to Kate. Only a few minutes later, I was trying to munch my way from Kate's pussy to other parts of her body; only her pussy wouldn't yield except to have her scream every few minutes as an orgasm swept over her again. My fingers only seemed to aggravate the situation, because she screamed and gasped and made lewd sounds a lot more when I was sawing them into her pussy as I munched, than when I only munched.

Pretty soon, Kate pulled away, and inhaled my cock. Kate understood deep throat in a way no other woman I knew did. After she had me totally consumed, her tongue kept working, and she was swallowing or doing something else with her throat that did wonderful things to my cockhead. She had me at a 'ten' on my scale, but I was also a purple color and ripe to cum all over something.

Kate kissed me hard as she pulled off my cock. "Let's make love."

"Kate, go real slow. I want this to last with you, and if you bounce more than three times on my cock right now, I'm going to blow you into the next county as I cum."

Kate held my shaft at the entrance to her pussy as she mounted over me on Tina's marital bed. She allowed her pussy to slither down my cock, slowly enveloping the shaft with her snug warmness, and then she froze, except to lean forward, stroke my chest with her tits, and kiss me in some very creative ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.