Untitled Story - Cover

Untitled Story

Copyright© 2014 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was a slow Monday and Tony was daydreaming about his "Perfect Pussy" Phoebe who had spoiled him for any other woman. The day seemed ordinary until he gets a call from Phoebe that sets him off on a trip to the deep south and more trouble than was wise for a normal man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Violence  

I hit some of the likely spots in Birmingham for picking up a good lead and then made it down to Montgomery and did the same. I came up empty in both cases and decided to head down to Mobile and hook up with Three Finger to see if we could dig up some leads working as a team.

I was waiting for my old pal Three Finger in Denny's restaurant just outside Mobile and was getting a hard-on for the high yellow waitress with the ass that would not stop long enough for me to judge her depth of field. I caught the cook eyeing me from the kitchen and he didn't look too pleased that I couldn't tear my eyes away from her perpetual motion ass cheeks. Fortunately, Three Finger came in the dirt-encrusted front door right about then and I satisfied myself with a refill only and turned my attention back to matters at hand.

"How's it going, Sarge? You been getting any?"

I had to laugh because I thought that was the first thing he had said to me a few years ago when we got all buggered up with a kidnap case in Florida. That turned out to be a domestic thing and not the random sex offender that the family had pushed as their greatest fear. All in all, it was a disappointing case because I kind of liked the Goth mother who seemed so normal that I just assumed she was telling the truth. Sometimes I can be real sharp about things but when my gonads start sending me conflicting data I tend to go with my cock and not my brain.

Three Finger used his left hand for drinking the coffee because the two fingers left on his right hand were not well-suited to be wrapping around a hot cup of java. I remembered when he lost those fingers passing me some ammo just before dawn. The sniper startled all of us and it took half of the morning to snuff the bastard after he put down a pair of good Marines. I didn't really feel all that mad at him as much as I was mad at myself for not being on the alert in the red zone. His body was pretty bullet riddled but the kill shot was right between the eyes and I knew that was mine. I guess everyone fed him a little lead just to get the frustration out of their system from being tied down for so long unable to do much of anything.

I showed him the pictures trying to be discreet and not have "Cindy" the light-skinned black waitress from seeing us look at pictures of the good-looking naked white lady with the black cocks hitting her from both ends at the same time. I didn't think it would embarrass her, I just thought it would be unprofessional to be giving up any of our privileged information.

I could tell my old friend was interested right away but he tried to keep his excitement under wraps.

"Is that who I think it is? Your old girlfriend all cozied up with the politician from hell."

I nodded my head in the affirmative and we started to organize our thoughts on the likely candidates in the great state of Alabama. I told him that Birmingham and Montgomery were out of the picture and he agreed it had to be one of the brothers in south Alabama who was working the scam and blackmail racket with bored housewives and disinterested husbands.

He started calling some of his old cigarette-running buddies that did the Alabama to New York City route back before the ATF got all uptight about non-payment of taxes. I got on the hook to "Fannie" Black who owed me for ridding her of some mafia types who tried to shake down her call-girl racket along the main route number 10. I made an appointment with her at Seven that evening hoping it would be early enough in the night to not interfere with her prime hours of making money. We both headed out to see Three Finger's connection about this kind of "screw the white bitch" and get her money to keep quiet. White women in the south who had achieved a level of success or prominence often got caught up in such webs of deceit that made them soft targets for racial blackmailing.

Three Finger's buddies were a motley looking crew but it seemed like they were playing it straight because he had a reputation of dishing out punishment if he got played. The third guy with the scraggly goatee recognized the black dude with his cock buried deep inside Phoebe's s sweet lips as a character called "Mister Blue" because his skin took on a deep blue tint when he was all sweated up in the boxing ring. I could tell from the way Phoebe's eyes were bulging that his size was her main concern at the time because she obviously on the verge of gagging on his meat.

Another older brother came over and confirmed it was "Mister Blue" all right and that he lived with his mama down by the fish market right next to the burned down canning factory. This was almost too good to be true but Three Finger gave each of those guys a crisp new Fifty dollar note to keep them happy.

We went back to the Denny's first to catch a quick burger and I saw that the light-skinned waitress whose name was Doris was just getting off her shift. I gave the high sign to Three Finger and we split up with him heading over to the fish market to check out the informant's information. Doris told me she wouldn't mind me showing her the wonderful interior decoration at the "Do Drop Inn" and we were engaged in horizontal games of endurance for the next two hours. That girl like to wear me out she was that high-spirited. Of course, she was only twenty and I was close to twice her age. For the first time in my life, I felt like an old man and the sight of her beautiful cheeks bouncing around like circus balloons was enough to make me shiver with the sheer exuberance of it all. I was real tempted to spank them with real serious intent but it is usually not a good idea with a first time hump until you are certain they are into that sort of thing. I had noticed from my experience that the more mature females tended to appreciate a good spanking more than the really young chicks who viewed it as a sort of demeaning insult.

The knock on the door was Three Finger who told me that the guy was indeed the one in the photo and that he had no idea who the white woman was and couldn't care less. He was just told to "do her mouth good" and he always followed the instructions of the gang involved that had some small chapters along 10 and a main headquarters up in Atlanta itself. He dropped a name on Three Finger that I recognized as a guy who was real vocal whenever a white cop dropped a brother and the media ran with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.