It Started With Christmas - Cover

It Started With Christmas

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 10: I Want To Be Consequence Free

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: I Want To Be Consequence Free - Alex is at a turning point in life, and it's the holiday season. With no one to celebrate with, he hits the road. He is not sure where he is going, only that it will be somewhere different. A broken car leads him to new friends and the beginnings of a fresh start in life. This story (16 chapters and 60,000 words) is the first part in a series of stories about these characters. (The codes apply to the whole story, and not to the individual chapters. There is sex, but not until Chapter 5.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

I didn’t fall asleep. There was too much going on in my mind. But I was glad to hold Jess as she slept, and to sit and think in the silence. Katelyn wanted me to be the guy she lost her virginity with. Part of me was giving myself a mental high-five. I mean, what guy wouldn’t jump at the chance of bedding a willing teenager? And Kate was willing. Or at least Jess said she was.

And then there was Jessica’s story of her own experience. I hadn’t asked for all that information, and wouldn’t have cared if she hadn’t given it to me. What she’d done in the past was in the past, and I while I hoped to have a future with her, I had no control over her past, and didn’t really need to know about it. But Jess’s first few experiences with sex had not been good. In fact, most of them had been pretty bad. And so her argument, that she wanted Kate to have a good experience when she did it for the first time, and that she wanted it to be with someone Kate could trust, was compelling. Strange, of course, but compelling.

So, on the pro side: Kate wanted me to have sex with her. And Jess thought it was a good idea, because it would be better for Kate than what Jess had experienced herself. And, if I was honest, Kate was totally hot. But on the con side: Kate was seventeen, and I was thirty-nine. I knew that seventeen year olds could legally have sex, but could Kate actually have sex with her sister’s boyfriend, especially given the difference in our ages? Or was I just setting myself up for trouble? In a world where nothing mattered, I’d go for it in a heartbeat. But of course we don’t live in a world like that.

There is a reason why I am an accountant, and not a lawyer. But as I thought through all the issues involved, I couldn’t help thinking that it was odd that Kate was considered to be old enough and competent enough to decide that she was ready to lose her virginity, and to decide that she wanted to lose it with the twenty year old drug dealer who lived on the first floor of her apartment building, but she might not be considered old enough to decide that she wanted to lose it with me.

I didn’t know what to think, or what to do. I guessed maybe it would become clearer once I talked to Kate herself about it.

Jess stirred, and opened her eyes, and straightened up. She kissed me, then asked how long she had been asleep.

“Not too long - maybe 45 minutes?”

“Hmm. Thanks for holding me. I needed that.”

“My pleasure. So, what do you wan to do between now and the time you have to go to work? I need to do the car thing - but otherwise I’m open. Want to go find some lunch somewhere?”

She thought for a minute.

“Alex, I know this may sound strange. But would you make love to me? I’ve tried so hard to keep all that crap from my life buried - and I think it was good to let it out - but I want to bury it again. And I think you can help me do that. Make love to me. Please?”

How could I refuse?

She stood, and I stood, and then I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Once we were inside I kissed her, and when she started to raise her shirt over her head I stopped her.

“Let me.”

I nuzzled into her neck and kissed it, then gently pulled her shirt up and over her head. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her again, running my hands up and down her back as I did so. Then I pulled away, and knelt, and unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I slowly slid them down and, one leg at a time, off her feet. While I was down there, I took off her socks. Then I eased her down on the bed, still in her underwear and bra, and began to kiss and caress every inch of her. When I had pretty much covered her body, I rolled her onto her front and started over again. Soft, gentle kisses. Soft, gentle touches. Not just the naughty bits. All of her. When I was satisfied that I hadn’t missed anything, I unhooked her bra, then had her roll back over and sit up so I could take it off completely. Then I laid her back down, and this time I went to work on her chest. Hands, fingers, tongue, mouth. I used everything I had at my disposal to work her breasts over, one at a time. By the time I moved down her body and took hold of her panties, she was quivering.

As I slid her panties down, I could smell her arousal. I spread her legs apart, and knelt between them, and lowered my face to her crotch. I ran my tongue gently up and down her slit, tasting her wetness, then went to work on her in earnest. Using my fingers to hold her lips apart, I tongued her hole and then her clit. She came almost instantly. When that first orgasm passed, I slipped a finger inside her and tongued her again. She rocked her hips up to meet me, and put her hands on my head, pulling my face more firmly against her. Soon her legs were squeezing together, trapping me between them, and I couldn’t have gotten away if I had tried. Luckily for both of us, I didn’t want to get away. I stayed with her through another orgasm, and when that one subsided, and her grip on me relaxed, I moved my face away from her cunt.

She lay on her back, spread wide, inviting. I stripped my clothes off, and climbed on top of her. I didn’t need any foreplay directed towards me - working her over had been more than enough to get me ready. I kissed her, then slid inside. She was hot, and wet, and tight. Once I was fully inside her, I let my weight rest on her for a moment, so I could stroke her hair and kiss her. That also gave her pussy a chance to adjust to my cock. When I could hold on no longer, I raised myself up on my arms and began to thrust slowly in and out. I went as deep as I could on each stroke, and then pulled out almost completely, then back in again. Slowly and steadily. She moaned, and began to arch her hips up to meet my downward thrusts.

I tried to continue that slow and measured pace for as long as possible, but before long I felt the need to pick up the pace. She sensed what I was feeling, likely because she was feeling it too. She spoke, for the first time since I had brought her into the bedroom.

“Let it go, Alex. Let it go. I’m ready. Finish us off.”

And I did. I sped up my thrusts, and felt my release approaching. I had wanted to last longer, but pleasing her had turned me on so much that I couldn’t do it. I reached down and held her hips, and with one last deep thrust, started pumping my come inside her. She felt the first blast of semen, and that, combined with the contact my pelvis was making with her clit, pushed her over the edge as well. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down onto her, and tears began streaming down her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, as soon as I could speak.

“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just all so right, and it’s never felt this way before. I love you, Alex. I really do.”

“And I love you, Jess. More than I have ever loved anyone else in the world.”

We snuggled for a while, then decided a second shower was in order. We squeezed into the tiny bathtub together, and stood under the water washing and rinsing one another off. It was cramped, a little too cramped for comfort, actually. But it was still fun to shower with her. Once we were dry and dressed again, we rummaged in the kitchen and found meat and bread, and made sandwiches together for a late lunch. Then Jess got herself ready for work, and we headed out to return the rental car, to get my car - the one that had led to us meeting in the first place - back from the garage, and to go to Jessica’s bank.

All three errands were easily accomplished. Jess was very impressed with my car. I told her that I liked it, but it wasn’t very practical. We would certainly need something else, soon, because the back seat in the convertible really wasn’t meant for anyone to sit back there. I told her about the guys getting it for me, last fall, when we had finished the negotiations to sell the company. They’d felt bad, because I was only the partner who wasn’t being offered a job after the buyout. I hadn’t wanted the car, but it was a gift, and it was well-intentioned. And after its well-timed breakdown, I now had a kind of a soft spot for it.

Once we had my car back, we stopped at Jess’s bank, where she went inside and deposited the certified cheque from me and paid off her credit card debt. She came out with a huge smile on her face, and told me that it felt like she was really able to start over again. Then we stopped at a coffee shop and sat and drank lattes, and then I took Jess to work, promising that I would come and pick her up at 2:00 when the bar closed. I knew she walked home by herself after closing all the time until I came along, but I hated to think of her having to do it now. She kissed me goodbye, and headed in to make her customers happy. I briefly considered following her in, so I could sit at the bar and watch her work, but I decided that would be too distracting for her if I was there for her whole shift, so I drove away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.