Rogue Magus - Cover

Rogue Magus

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

I had no more excuses. She wanted me. She understood all of the issues that I was worried about. She even seemed enthusiastic about the idea of being my Stirpe. Chloe wasn’t just a moonlit goddess, she was a wet dream come true. And all I had to do was get undressed.

That didn’t go so well.

First, there was deciding what to remove first. As frustrated and frazzled as I was, I tried to remove my shirt, my belt, and a shoe all at the same time.

At least the thick carpeting of her bedroom softened my crash to the floor.

Chloe watched me with a giggle. “What are you doing?”

I looked up through one of the openings in my shirt. I had one sleeve off and my head was inside the shirt. I rolled over onto my back and struggled out of that first.

Chloe stood over me in her nude glory and fought not to laugh out loud.

I stayed on the floor. It was better than falling again. With both hands I worked on getting my belt off and I used my feet to kick off my shoes. Then I grabbed the waistband of my pants and stopped.

Chloe’s eyes were riveted on my crotch. She was as thrilled by the idea of seeing me nude as I was seeing her.

I unsnapped my pants, gripped the zipper, and pulled it down and down and down. It was a very, very long zipper. The damned thing went down between my thighs, almost to my butt.

Once my pants were opened, I peeled back the material. Chloe watched my every move. Little gasps escaped her as more and more of my body was revealed. I had learned a few things about teasing with my girls. True, Chloe hadn’t teased me at all when she got undressed, but then, I think she had expected me to be just as ready for sex as she had been.

I lifted my legs, blocking Chloe’s view of my sex as I peeled my pants down over my butt and thighs. She glanced up at my eyes with a questioning look. After I pulled my pants off my feet though, her eyes returned to the point of her desire and I lowered my legs to the floor and quickly thrust my hips up into the air. I was as hard as I could possibly be and offered her a completely unobstructed view.

Her eyes grew wide. And her hand only barely covered the way her mouth hung open in awe.

I rolled over to my hands and knees, and then stood up. When I turned to face her again, I was much closer. The moonlight caressed my skin and gave me the same pale appearance as it did her. She didn’t seem to be worried about that though. The expression on her face told me everything I needed to know.

I held out my hand and half turned toward the bed.

She looked up and finally realized that I was offering to give her exactly what she had been asking for. She placed her hand in mine and I led her to the bed.

She sped up her pace, moved around me and sat on the bed before I reached it. “We need to get your initial mess out of the way,” she said.

With her hands on my hips, Chloe drew me closer to her. She nudged the side of my crown with her chin and smiled up at me as a tiny moan escaped me.

I was at the precipice of a huge cliff.

She brought her hands up and lightly ran them along the sides of my shaft.

I whimpered with the effort of holding on. She wanted to get this first mess out of the way, and I was perfectly willing, but the pleasure of being touched so intimately was too sweet to completely give in to just yet.

I felt the warm caress of her breath and looked down in time to watch her kiss the tip of my crown.

Chloe didn’t have very full lips, but they were shapely and her mouth was small, which made me look all that much bigger as she pressed her lips to me.

While she kissed me, she reached down and hefted her breasts up to touch me with her expansive mammary flesh. She was so warm and soft, I thought I would shoot off then and there, but I was able to lock myself down for a bit longer.

Chloe let one of her big, full breasts fall back to its natural resting place on her chest and used that hand to grip me near the base. Then she directed me over to touch my crown to the hard nipple of her other breast. She swabbed me against her nipple and she made happy little moans.

She looked up with an intense expression. “I love having my tits played with and sucked,” she said and rubbed me harder against her nipple. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, reveling in the feel of my silky skin gliding over and bumping into her hot, hard nipple.

I was getting frustrated with the pace Chloe set. I wasn’t accustomed to hours and hours of teasing only to finally reach a point where I could obtain release and be further denied.

Chloe switched boobs. She squeezed me and gave me ever so small strokes as she moved me back and forth over her nipple, but that was all. I needed more.

Finally giving in to my frustrations, I reached down to gather up both of her breasts.

Chloe let me and her breast go to smack both of my hands away. She looked up. “You said you’d wear a collar for me.”

“And you said we would take care of this initial mess,” I retorted.

She nodded. “We will, but I want you so desperate to cum that when it hits there’ll be no holding it back.”

I stared at her in disbelief, but I didn’t move.

She smiled and ran her hands along my length again. “Now, you have to do your best to hold off for as long as possible. I want this load to be huge.”

I continued to stare at her but this time I nodded.

Her smiled turned to a coo as she leaned in and kissed my tip again. She was teasing me, making me inch closer and closer to the edge of that cliff I had been so close to all night. Her lips lingered on my tip this time though and then she opened her mouth. The heat of her breath felt fantastic, and then the soft, wet caress of her lips as they pushed back over my crown only made her breath feel like an appetizer to what she was going to do next.

I watched as she pushed forward, taking in my crown. She looked like she had opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate me. Then I felt her tongue. It washed across the sensitive underside of my crown and it took a lot of effort to both hold my hips still as well as keep my hands at my sides. I ended up clasping my hands behind my back to keep from grabbing her head and forcing myself further into her velvety mouth.

She held me there, washing me with her tongue, and ever so slightly caressing the top of me with her upper lip. I forced my eyes open to watch her. She moved her mouth forward and back. She almost looked like she was using her mouth to have intercourse with me, or at least my crown.

I was so close to the edge that I could feel pebbles and small rocks chipping away under my feet. Soon, there wouldn’t be enough for me to stand on, much less leap from once I was given the opportunity.

Chloe pulled back off of me, leaving a sheen of saliva on my crown. A string a spit hung between me and her bottom lip. She rolled her eyes up to look into mine as her tongue darted out to gather than string.

I shuddered and locked the muscles in my legs. I wanted to lean over and fall from the cliff, yet I wanted to give her the huge load she wanted.

Her hands left me again and she hefted her breasts. She pinched her own nipples and then sat up straight, bringing the tops of her breasts to the underside of my erection. “This is it, Seth. I’m going to fuck you with my tits. I want you to hold on as long as you can. Give me as much cum as you can all at once.”

The idea of sliding between her breasts made one of the larger rocks holding me up fall away.

She held up her breasts and spread them apart. I bent my knees and let my erection rest in the deep, soft, warm crevice of her cleavage. Then she wrapped me up.

I stood balanced on a single heel on the cliff. My other foot helped me maintain balance, but it wasn’t going to take much more.

With me squeezed between her soft, succulent breasts, Chloe looked up at my face. She rocked forward slowly and then pulled back. I watched in agonizing amazement as her breasts slid along my length, easily big enough to engulf me.

I could feel the micro-shifts in the pebbles under my heel and then I fell.

White heat raced up my length and blasted out of me.

I pressed forward, through the softness of her cleavage with each spurt of my rampant erection. My mind was ablaze with the pleasure. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t hear. I could only feel my orgasm, and then nothing.

When I came to, I was lying on the floor. I looked up.

Chloe was sitting on the edge of the bed where she had been when I passed out. She ran her first two fingers over her breast and then brought them up to her lips. She looked down at me, smiled, and sucked her fingers into her mouth. “Feeling better?” she asked as she sucked each finger clean.

Due to the nature of the moonlight, everything looked milky, but I could tell that she was covered with something. It couldn’t have been from me. I had never made a mess like that before.

“I have to admit,” she said. “I wanted a big load from you and you delivered.” Then she winked and scooped more of my mess from her breasts to suck off her fingers. “And it’s yummy too.”

I sat up and crossed my legs. I could see her better. Her face, upper chest, and big, soft breasts were covered with my load. I shook my head. “Maybe I should drink some water,” I said. “I’d hate to dehydrate after that.”

She smiled. “C’mon then. We’ll get a quick shower.” Then she stood up right in front of me. With our height difference, my eyes were level with her crotch. She had a very nice thatch of pubic hair above her cleft. Her lips glistened in the moonlight, as did the insides of her thighs. I could smell her arousal and I felt myself filling out again.

She smiled down at me from between her luscious breasts. “We’ll get to that after our shower,” she said and then turned and stepped away.

I clambered to my feet and caught up with her.

She held out her hand in front of me and I bobbed into her palm. She gripped me gently and gave me a soft squeeze. “A handle. Very nice.”

She led me to the doors of her bathroom. She opened one and I opened the other. Just inside, she slapped the wall and lights flooded more space than I had been expecting.

Yes, I was getting the impression that Chloe had more money than she knew what to do with, but I wasn’t here to talk finances. To my left was a smaller door that led to a smaller room. A quick glance told me the toilet was probably hidden in there. A huge Jacuzzi tub took up the back corner to the left. Immediately in front of us was a long counter with double sinks. A huge mirror filled the wall above the counter and I could clearly see just how much of Chloe’s body had been splattered. She wore most of my mess on her chest and breasts, but her neck, part of her face, and shoulders all had splatter. Her abs and thighs were covered with dribble that had apparently dripped down from her upper body. I knew it would be a mess, I just didn’t realize how big of a mess it would be. Part of me was glad I had warned her.

Chloe didn’t go for the toilet or tub. She turned to the right. The back corner, opposite the Jacuzzi tub, was a huge glass-walled shower with several shower heads. A single shelf near the handles held cleaning supplies such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, a sponge, a luffa, a scrubby, and a brush with a long handle. She led me to the opening, reached inside, and turned on the water. Only a single head spewed to life. She held her hand out in the water and looked up at me. “I hope you don’t mind. There’s just something about having a well hung man sliding his cock over as much of my skin as possible that gets my engines going.”

Being she was a Magus, I was sure there were a number of things that got her engines going, but I certainly wasn’t going to complain. I shook my head.

She made a minor adjustment to the water once the hot kicked in and then pulled a lever that made the rest of the heads all come to life.

She stepped in, pulling me along. I half-expected to be pounded by water from every angle, but oddly, the water was very gentle. It was more like having warm air than water. I looked at Chloe. “This is different.”

She smiled. “Before the Lockdown kicked in, I was in the middle of renovations. Besides the normal security spells and other basic magical accouterments, there are other spells I cast on my current abode to make my sex life much more fun with little to no effort.”

I ran my hand through one of the showers. “Such as the water?”

She nodded. “It makes the water usage more efficient as well as softer, but make an adjustment to the shower head and it’ll pelt you like the hands of a tiny Asian masseuse.”

“I should probably learn more domestic spells,” I said.

“Domestic?” she said. “Hell, these are need-to-know for every Magus.” She leaned into one of the heads, letting the water sweep away the mess I left on her. “Being an orphan, you’ve missed out on a number of things other than just the basics.”

“Such as?”

She smiled. “The fun in seduction. Imagine walking up to any of the girls in your school, no matter how much she dislikes you, and within an hour, having her drag you off to the most secluded place she can find to stuff that huge cock of yours into her mouth.”

I frowned and shook my head. “That would be difficult to imagine.”

She nodded. “I’ve heard orphans usually have it rough.” Then she smiled again. “Now imagine all the revenge sex you could get.”

I forced a laugh and shook my head. “Right now, I’m too focused on my efforts to end the Lockdown.”

She took a deep breath, which made her breasts rise. “Yes,” she said and squeezed my erection. “You want to end the Lockdown, and you need my help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.