Used and Abused

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Erotic Sex Story: An account of my wife's first experience of being shared

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Anal Sex   .

My first experience of being shared was my last for over twenty years. I had been married to my first husband for over fifteen years and we had three kids and to be perfectly honest the only time we had sex was when he wanted it. This was back in the seventies and women didn't have much say in such things then and I just lay back and thought of England as he fucked me till he came. There was no thought for my feelings, I was just a receptacle for his cum. It seemed like every time I came I got pregnant so I used to make him cum as quick as I could and hope I didn't orgasm.

One night he'd gone down the pub, as usual and I was left at home with the kids, watching TV. I went to bed before he came in, hoping he wouldn't want sex when he got home. I was asleep when he did finally get in but he woke me up when he came into the bedroom. I just lay there praying that he would just get into bed and go to sleep. I was lying there with my eyes shut when he turned he light on. He shook me awake. "Hazel, get up. I need you downstairs." I sat up. "What for?" I asked. He just walked back through the bedroom door without replying then he turned and added. "Just get your dressing gown on and come down stairs." With that he was gone and I got out of bed and followed him.

When I got downstairs I could hear him talking to someone in the living room. As I walked through the door I found he'd brought one of his friends home with him. They both looked at me as I entered the room and I could tell I had been the subject of their conversation. "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed that he'd dragged me out of my warm bed. I saw him wink at his friend. "Take your dressing gown off," he said stepping towards me. "What the hell do you mean," I said, "take my dressing gown off?" "Just what I said," he snapped, "take your dressing gown off." I turned to walk out of the room but he grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me round. "Sid says he's always fancied you and I've told him he can fuck you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My husband had brought his friend home to fuck me, whether I wanted it or not. Before I could do anything, he tore my dressing gown open and pinned my arms by my side. My dressing gown was wide open and my nightdress didn't do much to hide my modesty. He moved behind me and began to roughly maul my tits. "See Sid, I told you she had a great pair didn't I?"

His friend got up off the couch and walked towards me. I could see the look of pure lust in his eyes as he reached out towards me. My husband moved his hands to my sides and pinned my arms. His friend's hands replaced my husbands and began squeezing my tits. "Oh shit yes Dave," he said as he pinched my nipples. "They are bloody lovely." I tried to struggle but my husband was too strong for me and I couldn't break free. I could have screamed but that would have woken the kids, so I just bit my lip. The next thing I knew there was a ripping sound and my nightie was torn from neck to hem and I felt his friends fingers on my naked nipples. "Oh shit Dave she has lovely nipples mate, just made for sucking." With that he closed his lips over one of them and sucked hard then bit down on it hard, making me stifle a cry. While he chewed on the one his fingers were pinching the other. I could feel his cock pressed against my stomach and he felt big, bigger than my husband.

His free hand moved down my body and slid onto my panties. I struggled but was unable to stop him as he ran it down the front and between my legs. "Hey mate she's already wet," he exclaimed as he ran his hand over my pantie covered pussy lips." I'm ashamed to say that I was actually wet. This was the nearest I'd got to foreplay in years. "Do you think she'd like to feel my cock?" My husband didn't have time to answer as his friends hand went from my panties to his zip. I heard him lower it then fumble between us and I felt the heat from his naked cock against my belly. I began to struggle again, but again it was useless. My husband had promised that his friend could fuck me and there was nothing I could do about it. His friend took my hand and slid it between us and I knew exactly where this was going. He pushed it down until I could feel his hard shaft against my hand. "Stroke it Hazel," he said, "you know you want to." I clenched my fist, determined I wasn't going to make it easy for them but the combination of his fingers forcing mine apart and the fact that he bit down on my nipple again caused any resistance I had to wane. As my fist closed over his knob I could the sliminess of his pre-cum. "Oh man, she has such soft hands," I heard him moan. "Is she a cock sucker mate," the question was aimed as much at me as it was at my husband. "She used to Sid, but she hasn't sucked mine for years. She used to be really good at it." "Do you mind if I see if she can still do it?" Sid asked. "Be my guest and if she still as good as she was you're in for a treat." My husband moved his hands to my shoulders and pushed me to my knees and for the first time I saw Sid's cock.

My first impression had been right. Sid was huge, about two inches longer than my husbands and much much thicker. His foreskin was already pulled back and his huge knob glistened with the pre-cum my fist had smeared over it. Sid took his shaft in his hand and pressed it against my tightly closed lips. There was no way I was going to suck his cock, or so I thought. Suddenly my husbands hand was on my face, pinching my nose. If I wanted to breath I would have to open my mouth and I knew when I did Sid would force his cock into it. I had no option and after holding my breath as long as I could I opened my lips slightly to to take in air. Air wasn't the only thing that entered my mouth though. Sid thrust forward and the tip of his knob forced my lips further apart. My husband's hands were now on the back of my head, preventing me pulling away. I tried to breath through my clenched teeth but the pressure of Sid's knob soon forced them apart and it slid fully into my mouth. I considered biting it but realised that I was in the power of two men. One, Sid, who just wanted to fuck me at any cost and the other, my husband who wanted to share me with his friend. I was helpless. With my head held firmly in position by my husband, Sid began to move his hips, sliding his cock further into my mouth. I felt his knob touch the back of my throat and I involuntarily gagged. Sid pulled back, allowing me to take a breath, then resumed fucking my mouth. "Oh shit mate, you're right. She is a real cock sucker. If I keep this up I'm gonna cum real quick." To my relief Sid moved back and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.