Princess Alicia Requires Penetration - Cover

Princess Alicia Requires Penetration

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: It is hard being royalty and missing all the fun of sexual relations prior to fulfilling a contract with an assigned male noble of suitable standing. This is a program to help budding female royals to achieve satisfactory sexual release in that important period of their young lives when their bodies crave constant insertion.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

It was one of those quirks of the modern world that real princesses have a difficult time in finding suitable male counterparts to consummate the act of actually engaging in the nasty business of allowing male organs inside their private parts prior to actual marriage.

The eighteen year old Princess Alicia of a well-known European monarchy was in that category and it was becoming increasingly stressful for her to do simple things like her studies or learning domestic skills without the calming effect of receiving a qualified cock into her royal cunt during periods of physical need. The physical need for penetration was so strong that she had considered using inanimate objects of the sort that common women used to satisfy their cravings to actually push inside her royal person like a silly housewife or a schoolgirl with no male companion.

When her mother, the Queen sought the advice of the palace manager, a man of considerable reputation in affairs of the heart, she was told that it was a problem all young female royals had to face as a stressful part of growing up and passing puberty under a microscope. Princess Alicia had been assigned a dutiful adjutant to acquaint her with the customary skills required for things like kissing or exchanging manual manipulation of the sex organs with a male in attendance. She had been fingered extensively in both her front and rear portals by the handsome officer who showed remarkable dedication to his duties. However, young Captain Jones was not officially allowed to bring his cock into contact with her royal pussy.

Of course, it was fine with Princess Alicia for him to do so, because she had already handled Captain Jones's cock on more than one occasion and found it to be most stimulating. Unfortunately, he was not purebred and any thought of chancing possible breeding was totally out of the question. Besides, his fiancée would most likely object since she felt she had proprietary rights to the shaft in question.

A photo book was produced by the palace manager of several dozen young male cadets who were known to have no entanglements such as wives or serious girlfriends. Princess Alicia was encouraged to select a trio of splendid cocks attached to handsome faces and figures for her personal penetration exercises.

The young men would be presented to her one at a time totally nude except for a black blindfold over their eyes. They would be led to the naked Princess lying in perfect copulation position on the royal bed and urged to poke her royal pussy to their heart's content but not to speak directly to her without permission.

The first young man was a Prince in his own right but his family was somewhat estranged from the royal authority because of a land dispute that involved a private tract in serious dispute. His name was Johann and he had only recently lost his own virginity to the daughter of a rich merchant who brokered loans to royal personages in need of ready cash. His father was much opposed to Johann using his manly body to gain recognition in the cadet ranks by pumping young royal females, but his mother thought it was sweet that he would be mounting young princesses in dire need of solace in their pre-marriage years.

In Alicia's case, she was only eighteen and it was likely a full dozen years before a suitable spouse would be available for her marital match. In her eyes, a wait of twelve long years without cock was out of the question.

Alicia was peeking from the top of the bed when Johann was led into the royal bedroom. She saw that his thing was semi hard and swinging like a pendulum as he walked. It looked so cute that she wanted to run over to him and hold it in her hand like she liked to do to Captain Jones. She realized that was totally inappropriate and not advised under the circumstances. Her personal assistant Sandra escorted the blindfolded cadet to the bed and told him,

"Up on the bed, Cadet Johann, it is time to do your duty for your country."

Alicia shivered as his skin rubbed over her spread open legs and feet. The young man got his bearing right away even though he couldn't see the target and he scooted up between her legs like an airplane flying on instruments only.

Sandra giggled as she guided his happy cock into perfect docking position on top of the young Princess's already wet pussy. She kept her hand there holding it at a good angle for penetration and when nobody was looking, she slipped her finger into Johann's pucker hole to stiffen him up a little bit harder. He lurched forward and Alicia gasped at the sudden intrusion of hard cock into her royal box.

The personal assistant helped Alicia get her legs wrapped around Johann's muscular body and let her fingers linger on that spot between Alicia's now filled pussy and her clutching back door entry. The pair of copulating young people started to slap together with serious frenzied action and she backed away so they could get it on without any interference.

The young Princess was in the throes of a multi orgasm in a matter of moments.

Of course, the cadet was sheathed with the customary approved double latex for royal penetration to prevent bastard pretenders to the throne and there were no worries on Alicia's part about embarrassing nine month visits to some maiden aunt in Switzerland or some other God-forsaken place.

Johann had done such a good job in his first outing on top of the young royal princess that he was asked to remain in the ante chamber to prepare for a repeat performance. Sandra the personal assistant and her loyal companion Beverly bathed the young cadet from head to toe and sucked and kissed his genitals until they were in stiff readiness for another expedition up the royal pussy channel.

Alicia was fair to panting in anticipation.

The first penetration was so supremely satisfying that she was quaking in a fit of physical need for another journey. Sandra was forced to restrain her from running over and sucking the cadet's erection for fear it would humble the royal personage in front of her cock blessed stud.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.