The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 23: Just The Two Of Us - For The Time Being

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Just The Two Of Us - For The Time Being - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Saturday morning found me waking up in a bed with two beautiful girls. I had a strange sense of deja vu. I stayed as still as I could, watching them sleep. Megan opened her eyes first, and saw me awake and watching them. She smiled, and silently mouthed, “Good morning.” Then she stretched a bit, and that movement woke Cheryl. She stretched as well, and cuddled closer to me.

I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking that I ripped their tank tops and panties off and spent the entire morning having wild threeway sex with my girlfriend and our best friend. But that isn’t what happened. Ok, so it was what had happened last weekend, but this felt different. We just snuggled for a few minutes, and then agreed that breakfast out sounded like a really good idea. Megan got up and hit the shower, while Cheryl made some coffee to hold me over until we could get out the door and to the nearest breakfast place. When Megan came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel, Cheryl and I went in, and got ourselves cleaned up. I shaved while Cheryl started in the shower before I climbed in and joined her. Then we ran across the hall to Cheryl’s room naked and pulled on some clothes. It seemed like those house rules might be gone, perhaps forever.

Cheryl drove us to a place near the university that was known for its breakfasts. The hostess, who looked like she’d had a bit too much to drink the night before, showed us to our table, and after we ordered, the girls started to talk about Halloween, which was coming up the following Friday. Apparently the Business Students’ Association hosted a costume party every year at Halloween at one of the clubs downtown, and for the past two years Cheryl and Megan had gone wearing matched costumes. This year, they wanted the three of us to go as a threesome - but they couldn’t decide what we should dress up as.

“Two sexy cops and a robber?” suggested Megan.

“That’s been overdone,” said Cheryl. “Farmer and a couple of sheep?”

“Baa-aad idea,” laughed Megan. “Who ever heard of a redheaded sheep?”

“I have an idea!!” Cheryl exclaimed. “And it won’t even take that much work for the costumes. We’ll dress John up in a suit and tie and he can carry a big book and maybe a ruler or something. And we’ll wear our school uniforms - but we’ll roll our kilts up a bit, and knot our blouses under our boobs, and wear high heels and stockings. We’ll be the teacher and the oversexed students! He can pretend to spank us with the ruler and everything!”

Megan loved Cheryl’s idea. I didn’t, and not just because I didn’t think it was very original.

“Umm, you do realize what I plan to do as a career, right?”

Cheryl nodded, grinning. “You want to be a teacher! That’s why it’s so perfect!”

I sighed. She didn’t get it.

“Right,” I said. “I want to be a teacher. A high school teacher. Teaching girls who are likely wearing short little kilts. Girls who are trying to look sexy. Underage girls. How will it look ten years from now when that picture turns up on the social media page of the school I am teaching in? Me, with a girl in a tiny kilt over my lap, skirt flipped up so I can see her thong, smacking her ass with a ruler? That’s not gonna go down well.”

They both looked thoughtful.

“I didn’t think of it that way,” Cheryl said. “But you did that roleplay game with us last weekend in our old uniforms and you loved it! And that was your idea! And you even took pictures of us.”

I nodded. “Yes, it was my idea. And yes, I did love it. Those uniforms that schools make you girls wear are incredibly hot. I even find my own sisters - well ... distracting - when they’re in their school uniforms. And it was so much fun to play that little game with you. But that was private, not public. I took some pictures, but I can control those and make sure that no one ever sees them. And besides - in that game we played, I was a student, too, remember? Not that I would mind a bit of teacher-student roleplay sometime - but not in public!”

They thought for a while. Our food arrived and we started to eat.

“Cheryl,” Megan asked, changing the subject. “I have a huge favour to ask.”

Cheryl giggled. “Since I’ve already said you can sleep with my boyfriend, I’m not sure how I can say no to anything else!”

We all laughed. Then Megan got serious.

“Mom texted this morning to say my Grandma’s not doing too well. I was thinking it would be nice to go and see her - but the train takes so long and costs so much. Can I borrow your car? I’d go home today, spend the night, and come back sometime tomorrow.”

Cheryl nodded. “I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandma. She always has such a great smile. Of course you can have the car, as far as I’m concerned. John?”

“Cheryl, besides the fact that I would never stop Megan visiting her grandmother, it is your car. I don’t have a say.”

“Sure you do. If it’s mine, it’s yours.”

“I’m not sure that’s actually true yet. But it is fine for Megan to borrow your car for the weekend. I had nothing planned that would have required it.”

Megan gave us each a hug.

“Oh, with all that we had to talk about last night, I almost forgot. John, thanks for being so understanding of my feelings about you maybe having a key to our place. It would have felt awkward last week, if I had thought of you just walking in whenever you wanted to. But it doesn’t feel awkward at all now. If Cheryl wants to give you a set of keys, that’s fine by me.”

Cheryl gleefully dug into her purse and pulled out the key ring she’d tried to give me the night before. She removed the car key from it, and handed that to Megan. Then she gave me the ring.

“You’ll have to wait till Megan gets home to have a key to the car.”

I took the key ring, and kissed her, then kissed Megan as well. On the cheek, since we were in public.

“I’ve got it!” Megan said.

“You’ve got what?” Cheryl wondered.

“I know what we can do for the Halloween party,” Megan grinned conspiratorially. “I’ll tell you later. But it will be great.”

Cheryl looked at me. “Do you trust us, John?”

I nodded. “With my life. Just do me a favour, please. Don’t make yourselves look too slutty?”

Cheryl looked at Megan, who agreed that they’d try to keep their costumes respectable.

We finished our breakfast, and Cheryl paid. Both Megan and I tried to argue, but Cheryl insisted. She said it was part of making up to Megan and I for ignoring our feelings the past week. I gave in - but told her that she was forgiven - and she needed to let it go. Megan agreed.

Cheryl drove us back to their place - stopping to fill up the car with gas on the way - and Megan came in quickly to get a few things she needed to go home overnight. Then she gave us both a hug, thanked Cheryl again for the car, and headed out.

The two of us settled in and spent the day working. With having had such a big breakfast, neither of us felt like lunch, so we worked through until about 4:00, then stopped and made dinner together. There were some odds and ends of vegetables in the fridge and Cheryl had a couple of pieces of chicken in the freezer, so we put some rice on to boil and made a stir fry to put on top of it. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was fun to cook together, and it tasted delicious. After we had cleaned up the kitchen, we cuddled on the couch.

“You missed the chance of a lifetime last night,” she said. “I was planning on letting you take advantage of me after you got me drunk. But we ended up arguing instead.”

“I guess that was our first fight, eh? Not too bad, as fights go.”

She kissed me. I pulled her up and onto my lap.

“And since when do I have to get you drunk to take advantage of you? I thought I could do that anytime I wanted to.”

She giggled, and kissed me again. Lots of tongue this time. Then she slipped off my lap and knelt on the floor in front of the couch. She looked me in the eye, and unbuttoned my jeans and slid the zipper down. She reached her hand into my underwear, and gently pulled out my cock. Without breaking eye contact, she ran her tongue over the head, then slowly engulfed me in her mouth. I groaned. I let her work on me for a few minutes, then pulled her head gently away from me. I stood her up, and stood up myself, then picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. We both undressed, and I lay down on my back, expecting her to climb on top. She did, but not the way I was expecting - she got on top of me with her head over my cock and her pussy situated above my mouth. I took the hint and ran my tongue up her slit just as she took my length back into her mouth again.

Normally, Cheryl came faster than I did. But she had a head start this time - she’d been working on me in the livingroom. And she was using every trick she could think of. Her fingers ran over my balls, then down over my perineum and gently across my asshole. Her tongue flicked the head of my cock, and she licked up and down the shaft. She took me as far into her mouth as she could, then pulled back and concentrated on the head. All this time I was trying to pay attention to her slit - but it was growing increasingly difficult. Before long I had to abandon the effort. I grabbed onto her asscheeks with my hands, and held tight as I pumped what felt like gallons of come into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing. When the come stopped shooting out, she held my cock in her mouth briefly, then pulled out, licked the tip one last time to catch the last drop, and settled her weight back so her cunt was pushed down on my face. I went back to work, and it didn’t take much longer for her to come, calling out my name as she did so.

I kept going, wanting to give her a second one. She leaned back down and took my soft cock into her mouth, and I didn’t stay soft for long. Before she could come the second time, she pulled away from me, whirled around, and sat on my cock, sliding its length deep inside her. She leaned down and kissed me, then sat back up again, riding me. Then she giggled.

“I have an idea,” she said. “Want to hear it?”

“Cheryl, I’m all yours right now. Idea away.”

“We’ve done it in a few different positions, right? Guy on top, girl on top, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl...”

I nodded. I didn’t know where she was going, but wherever it was, it sounded fun.

“But we’ve never talked about which positions we each like best, right? So, since you just came, and we have some time before you’ll be ready to come again, why don’t we see how many different positions we can fuck each other in? Then afterwards, we can talk about our favourites.”

Show me a guy who wouldn’t agree to that suggestion, especially if it is made by a naked young redhead who is at that same moment straddling his cock, and I’ll show you a guy who is either gay or dead. Or, more likely, both gay and dead.

“I’m in,” I said. “Like I’d say no to that idea! But you’ll have to help me figure out the positions to try. I’m new at this, remember?”

“Right,” she laughed. “I forgot. My poor wittle virgin doesn’t know much about sex. Because he never ever watched porn or read dirty stories or anything.”

“Ok, so you’ve got me there. But, honestly - most of the porn positions don’t look like a whole lot of fun.”

Cheryl looked thoughtful.

“I’ve never heard a guy say that before. We need to talk about that some more. But not right now. So, first position of the night. Cowgirl. It’s supposed to give you a good view of my tits.” I smiled appreciatively as her breasts bounced up and down. “Ready to switch?”

I nodded. She did the trick I love so much where she turned around to face the other way without taking my cock out of her tunnel first.

“Position two: reverse cowgirl. You’re supposed to like seeing my butt in this one.”

“And a very nice butt it is,” I commented, giving it a gentle slap. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

“If you’re into butt slapping,” she said, trying to keep a straight face while sounding like a tour guide narrating a trip through a museum, “you’ll love position three: doggy style. This allows the man an excellent view of his partner’s ass, and ample opportunity to slap it while he fucks her.”

With that she pulled off me, and got onto her hands and knees on the bed. I didn’t need to be told twice. I moved into position and entered her from behind. And yes, I gave her ass a couple of slaps as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.