The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 5: The Second Morning After

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Second Morning After - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I woke early Sunday morning, lying on my side. The most wonderful woman in the world was in my bed, lying on her back. I had my right arm overtop of her, with my hand cupping one of her breasts. My cock was pressing against her naked thigh. And with only the slightest bit of movement, I could bury my face in her gorgeous red hair. I nuzzled her for a minute or two, then raised my head enough that I could see the clock. A few minutes after five. Way too early to be awake.

But how could I go back to sleep? Gently, I removed my hand from Cheryl’s breast and allowed it to roam lower and lower on her body. I traced her ribs with my fingers, and then the flatness of her stomach, and then invaded her pubic region. Her soft hair felt so good between my fingertips. I found her slit, and rubbed slowly up and down it with a single finger until it began to moisten and open. As I eased that finger inside her, her eyes opened, and I froze.

“That’s a wonderful way to wake a girl up.”

“Can I keep going?”

“Of course! You can do that to me anytime you want to.”

So I kept going, easing my finger in and out of her tight little opening. As it began to grow wetter, I added a second finger. Soon she was breathing hard, and thrusting her pelvis up to meet my hand. And then I pulled my fingers out. She gave me a disappointed look, but only briefly, as I climbed on top of her, and she felt my cock between her legs. She reached down and positioned me, and I slowly slid it in. When I was completely inside her, I held still for just a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by her. And then she began to wiggle underneath me, showing me that she wanted me to move, and I took the hint. She had been so aroused by my fingers that she came very quickly, and I was pleased that I managed to last long enough to bring her to a second orgasm, which happened just as I was coming myself. I’d been worried about that, after coming so quickly last night.

I let my weight rest on her for a few minutes, then rolled over. And when she tried to get up to go to the bathroom, I held her tightly, and told her I’d wash the sheets later. Snuggled into each others’ arms, totally relaxed and spent, we soon feel asleep again.

I woke up about two hours later, still holding Cheryl tightly in my arms. I was on my back, with her on her side, tucked up against me. I tried to be still, so as not to waken her, but failed miserably in that goal. I couldn’t keep my hands from roaming. As I gently explored the curve of her hip, her eyes fluttered open.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said.

“Good morning yourself. Though I seem to recall being awakened already once this morning.”

“Mm - mm,” I agreed. “I seem to recall the same thing.”

Her hand moved down and gently caressed my cock, which was erect again. And then she moved her hand to her own body, gently taking care of an itch in her pubic region.

“Ugh. My hair is all matted. Someone seems to have made a mess down there.”

“Guilty.”

“It’s funny, you know. Yesterday morning, when I woke up in this bed, I had no idea where I was or how I’d gotten here. It was obvious it was a guy’s bedroom, but I didn’t know whose. That’s a scary feeling - having been so wasted that you wake up somewhere and don’t know how you got there or what might have happened to you. Especially when you’re naked, or nearly naked. The first thing I did was put my hand down and check to see if I had cum in my cunt. I was so relieved when I realized that I didn’t. I knew then that if I had gotten raped while I was out of it, at least the guy had been decent enough to use a condom.”

“I’m sorry you panicked. I can imagine, I guess, how scary it must have been. I didn’t think of that when I was undressing you and tucking you in.”

“I’m sure you didn’t. Your mind was on other things. But don’t be sorry. After how I’d behaved at the bar, I guess I deserved a bit of a scare. And since nothing had actually happened, it was a short-lived panic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.