05 - You Show Me Yours... - Cover

05 - You Show Me Yours...

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2019 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: With a title like that, you can guess what's about to happen. Hello Fred and Frida! But we will sneak a peek at Paul and Paula near the end. I kept it within the rules. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Paula Akron and Paul Macon continue to peruse Paul’s copy of a certain magazine. So do Fred Conyers and Frida Dayton, who both turned fourteen years old in June, and I can tell you about them.


5:45 P.M., Friday, March 27, 2015
Honolulu, HI

The two kids were back in the shed. This was the fourth time they’d shared Hustler between them, and together they had read and discussed some of the letters and articles. Much of this material, being about politics, whiskey, and other such issues, was of little interest to them. A couple of video game reviews were interesting, and the subject of sex was represented enough to keep the young eyes reading. Much of this, even, was written in such a style, and assuming such adult knowledge and experiences, that they couldn’t understand some of it. But some of it they did understand, and that they were now discussing.

The teenage girl spoke first. “It seems like it’s really important for guys to have big dicks.”

The other teen nodded. “More important than girls having big boobs.”

Both teens, influenced by the magazine, had gradually changed their vocabulary when it came to sexual matters. Frida Dayton had almost entirely stopped saying “titties,” except when referring to her own lack of the same. No, from now on it was “tits,” without the cutesy ending. Fred Conyers retained a fondness for the word “boobs” and continued to use it. Likewise, neither used the word “penis” very often, and never “pee-pee” or “wiener” or anything like that. Frida felt a little tingle every time she said “dick” while Fred preferred the word “cock,” feeling that it conveyed a certain strength. Both had quickly adopted “pussy” as the word of choice for the female genitalia. A couple of times the teenage boy had almost said “fuck” but had caught himself, feeling that it wasn’t an appropriate word to say in front of a nice girl like Frida.

“Some of these girls don’t have really big tits,” the teenage girl pointed out as she turned several pages. She stopped and pointed to a pair of bare breasts. It was the black girl with the shaved pussy the boy had showed her that first time.

“See. She doesn’t have giant tits.”

Sure enough, the model’s breasts were perky but of only average size.

“Yeah,” the teenage boy agreed, “but all the men have big cocks. All of them.”

Frida turned to the end, where there was a little preview of what to expect in the next issue. Included was a picture of a nude couple, both white, with the woman’s fist wrapped around the man’s penis. Next to that was a pic of the woman on top of the man, sitting up.

“This guy,” the girl noted, running her finger gently along that particular part of the photo, “is even bigger than the guy in this one. In this Hustler, I mean.”

“Yeah,” the boy replied, a bit dreamy. “I wish I had that next issue. He’s going to f, f, have sex with her, and I’d like to see that.”

Frida shivered despite the muggy heat inside the shed. Absently she continued to stroke the penis in the photo with her finger, up and down, up and down. Fred didn’t notice her shiver because he was repressing one of his own. Seeing his cute friend stroke like that was turning him on.

Suddenly Fred had a thought. “Are those cocks really big, though? I mean, they look big to us, but we’re still developing.”

“Ah!” the teenage girl exclaimed. “Like any woman’s tits look big if you’re like me and don’t have any titties at all. And any man’s dick looks big if you’re a little boy with no dick at all.”

“I wouldn’t say no dick at all! And don’t call me a little boy.”

“Sorry,” Frida blushed. “I mean of course you got a dick; I mean you gotta pee, right? But it wouldn’t be like a full grown, adult dick.”

“Well no, not like that,” Fred admitted, pointing to the photo which Frida had stopped stroking.

There was a tense silence. Fred wasn’t as cool talking about his own genitals as those in Hustler. Frida could tell she’d strayed into uncomfortable territory, and she was looking for a way to stray back out. Glancing at the magazine she found it.

Pointing to the photo with the woman on top of the man she asked, “Hey, do you think he’s up inside of her right now?”

Fred felt relieved to be talking about the magazine people again. “She’s sure sitting in the right place. Either he’s up inside of her or she’s rubbing his cock with her pussy.”

The girl licked her lips. “She looks really hot on him like that. I like this ... style? Except you can’t see his dick.”

Fred laughed. “You sure do like seeing them.”

“Well...” The fourteen year old girl blushed, but she was grinning. “I don’t get to see them in real life.”

“Would...” Fred could hardly believe the words coming out of his own mouth. “Would you like to see mine? I mean, it ain’t a big huge cock like in Hustler, but it’s in real life.”

“Fred that would be so cool!” the teen gushed. “I never seen one for real, and even in Hustler it’s always full grown, adult men. I don’t have any idea what a boy my own age looks like.”

“Well you been showing me your boobs and panties for, well for months. It’s only fair I guess.”

Fred stood in the middle of the shed and, with a deep breath, yanked his shorts and briefs down together. He just stood there, clutching his waistbands in his hands. The boy was sensitive about his endowment. Some other boys made fun of him in the locker room. One had even quipped that Fred looked he had some nine-year-old’s dingy attached to him.

Frida moved in for a closer look, even bending down and then moving to the side so that she wouldn’t block the sunlight coming in through a small window near the ceiling.

“It’s not as big as the guys in the magazine,” she stated matter-of-factually, “but it’s a dick, I mean a real dick, not like calling my flat chest tits. And Fred, you’re hard!”

The fourteen year old boy had never felt so embarrassed in all his life, but at the same time he felt very excited. He basically MADE himself stand still, not covering up, even when she bent low for a closer look. Part of him was shouting inside, ‘You can’t do this! Not in front of a GIRL!!’ But he just took another deep breath and stood still.

“It’s a nice dick,” the teenage girl assured him. “Is it looking at Hustler that’s making you hard?”

“Yeah, iii...” The boy’s voice choked off, but he tried again. “Yeah, it’s all the boobs and pussy and sex and stuff. And it’s, um...”

“And what?” Frida asked, moving around to see the young penis from different angles.

“And, um, you.”

The teenage girl stood bolt upright, almost hitting the other teen with her head.

“Me!? I’m making you hard?”

Fred fidgeted and he could feel his face almost glowing red. He was beginning to wish he hadn’t mentioned ... well it was too late now.

“Um, well, ah...” The teenage boy knew he had to pull himself together, so he did. Sort of. “Well you know, we’re talking about the sex stuff and all. Talking about that stuff with you is really exciting. It ... It’s hot.”

“Is that a good thing, or should I say I’m sorry?”

“Oh no,” Fred rushed to reassure her, “Nothing to be sorry about. It, um, it feels nice being, being hard. I like it.”

Frida burst into a huge smile, and that smile, Fred decided, was worth all the being embarrassed and everything else. She could look at his cock anytime she wanted, if she would smile like that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.