Mah Sister's a Pig - Cover

Mah Sister's a Pig

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Simple country boy don't like fetishes his luvun sister has learnt.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Water Sports   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies, if you are old enough to know who they were, and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


Mah sister don’t screw me reguler any more like a good sister ought to. Ever since she started seein that edjakated city boy she’s doin things differnt.

Fer an instance, she don’t always want to lay there nice and still-like whilst Ah push mah pecker in and out. Or git on all fours like a good ole cow. No siree! She wants to be on top and do the movin. Now that ain’t lady-like.

Even more upsettin is how she’s a likin pee. When we wuz little we used to watch each other piss in the washtub or in the water when we wuz swimming. But now she wants to play with it. She says it’s a “fetish”.

Anyway Ah finded out about this when we wuz skinny dipping a week ago like we do in the summer. We usually have a good screw and swim and then screw agin. Well after the first bangin she sez, “Ah know yer goin to go piss so Ah want to help you.” By golly she held my pecker like a hose and giggled while she sprayed the bushes. Then she leaned back a little and sprayed on them bushes herself. Ah ain’t never seed a girl piss like a guy. Without no hose neither.

Then we drank a bunch of beer and fucked agin. This time when we pissed she aimed my pecker right at her cunnie and really giggled while it ran down her legs. Ah just couldn’t do nothing but be amazed. Then, do you believe this, she still had aholt of my willy and she leaned back and sprayed all over it just like them bushes. It kinda tickled Ah gotta admit. Then we went swimmin to wash all that piss off’n us.

On our way back home Ah asked her where in hell she got that idear. She tolt me that her boyfriend has a computer and it shows movies of all kinds of stuff that they tries out. There’s other stuff too that mebby she’ll try with me after her and her boyfriend practices it.

Ah tolt her that Ah really didn’t like that fancy stuff and wisht she just fucked the good old fashioned way. She got mad and called me a “male chawvinist pig”, whatever that is. She also said ordinary sex was boring and Ah just better get me a girlfriend or see if our cousin Bertha needed more than that no-good husband could give her.

Damn, Ah talked to Bertha and she asked me why Ah weren’t tappin my own sister. Ah tolt her and she said she’d like to try that peeing stuff but her rock dumb husband probably couldn’t do that any better’n he could fuck. She’d spread her legs fer me but not every day til she got used to my big pecker.

Mebby Ah better larn to like them fetishes if Ah wanna get laid regler. Ah shore wood hate to stop fuckin ma sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.