New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We didn't begin assembly right away. While we didn't have all the safety and city inspectors slowing things down and getting underfoot like we would have back home, some things needed to be done right the first time. We still needed to level and compact the site. A concrete hard pad would have been nice but it wasn't going to happen; not with the timeline set by Linda and Emma. Instead they had the scrapers and the compactors put into use. That took a week of hard work to complete. There was also grading to worry about. We didn't want any water pooling under the completed units.

It was a week where I spent most of my time on horseback patrolling the area about the settlement. It got the horses exercised and me familiar with them. In addition to me and one of my nieces riding about, we posted a sentry during the day time. A person sat on the top of the bath unit watching the horizon with a pair of binoculars, an alarm bell, and a fully loaded carbine. It was an hour on and three hours off detail. We did it from sunrise to sunset. After dark we relied on the dogs. Three stayed up at the barn and three slept in the settlement.

Angela succeeded. It took making a deal with our alien friends but she convinced the two women that living down by the beach was a dangerous thing. With the help of Vicky, they moved up to the settlement. Vicky rebuilt their lean-to, setting it up behind the medical unit container. It was simple and out of sight and it kept them happy. As for the deal, Angela said that they could go fishing whenever they wanted, so long as they took a guard and a dog with them. Pebble and Shell squawked about the dogs for a bit, but in the end they agreed to the deal. It meant ensuring someone was available to go fishing with them, which turned out to be first thing in the morning and just before dusk at night. We adapted.

Amazingly, we didn't have any further incidents after that. I routinely rode down to the beach and the eastern shore of the lake, in an effort to detect any sign of predators sneaking into the area, but I didn't spot anymore after the 'big bird' attack. It was curious, but work and other responsibilities kept me from wondering too hard about it.

Other responsibilities included sex. Just because almost all the women were pregnant, didn't mean that they didn't get horny. I thanked Bethany privately for taking up tanning and working the bear and wolf skin. We kept it simple and enjoyable. I also made certain anyone stuck minding Pebble and Shell were repaid for their hard work. No one objected to me taking them aside after a long day to mount them from behind and whisper my thanks into their ears as they came hard with my cock stuck in their sizzling pussies. I even got back to having morning quickies with my wife. It was a great way to start the day.

Assembly did not start the second week. Once the site had been cleared, compacted, and levelled, containers filled with pressure-treated wood decking arrived. Our 'benefactors' were going all out on this little project and they wanted things done a certain way. The decking went down over the site much like the flooring to the dining hall. Not only would it make a solid base upon which to place the mobile homes, but it would also form a walk way around the units. The assembly of the actual units began only when the wooden base was in place.

The first unit took two days to put together. The first day was spent jacking up the two portions of the double wide and positioning the footings and piers beneath them. While the 'touch' knowledge told us what needed to be done and how it had to be done, assembling a mobile home wasn't something that any of us had done before. Emma and Linda took their time and made certain that everything went together the way it was supposed to the first time. Once all the piers were levelled the two assemblies were lowered and bolted together. The second day was used for the busy work. Skirting was hung about the base and all the interior work was completed. Carpeting was laid over the joint between the two modules and panelling was put up to cover the seams. Then the interior was washed down and cleaned up and all the appliances were tested.

That was another thing that sped up assembly for us. Our 'benefactors' had decided to be kind to us poor settlers. The mobile homes had come equipped just as the various containers had been equipped. Thus we didn't need to run water to the home or to connect electricity or a septic system. Everything was self contained and provided for and we didn't have to worry about it. When Emma and Linda told me about this, I thanked our 'benefactors' once again and then took a look around my new home. It was huge by what we'd known lately and while it was still unfurnished, I could tell that we'd be very comfortable in it. It got me wondering whether completing the permanent dwelling would ever happen.

The rest of the mobile homes started to appear after that. They popped in one at a time at first, until Emma and Linda got things in hand. Then the assemblies showed up two units at a time. When that happened, Emma and Linda ran a separate team each, so that they were assembling two units at a day. They got the process down to six hours per unit. A third team handled all the interior work. In no time they had the inner 'U' completed and they were starting on the outer 'U'.

Interior furnishing went to my three daughters to coordinate and install. Once a unit went up they took a look at it and made a few notes. Then they spoke to the people who were going to live in it. Finally they came and saw me. I was the one that had to order everything that needed to go into the unit, from armoires for clothing storage to toilet paper for the bathrooms. It was one of the things that pissed me off. For whatever reason, I was the only one that our 'benefactors' answered when something was asked for. It hadn't matter very much before this little project, as we hadn't needed to ask for much. Once something had been provided once, it got replaced automatically. Every time I took a beer from the fridge in the kitchen unit another beer replaced it. The same had happened up at the farm. Every morning one of my nieces would take a scoop of chicken feed out of the feed bin and feed the chickens. That feed was immediately replaced in the bin. We never ran out.

The whole exercise made me wonder about the future. On one hand I wanted to go back to the way it had been. In fact, I was hoping that once everything was in place, I'd be out of a job again, until we needed something special. I wanted our 'benefactors' to take care of everything. On the other hand, I was worried about our dependency on their assistance and I was quickly becoming conscious of what we'd been taking for granted since we'd been planted on this world. If it all disappeared suddenly, we'd all be in a heap of trouble. I kept that thought to myself and just smiled when my daughters' brought their shopping lists to me.

They didn't go hog-wild. In fact they stuck to a basic furniture style and simply adjusted it to the unit being furnished, taking into account who would be living in it. Nobody complained when things took on an 'IKEA' look. Pine dressers, beds, chairs, and tables dominated the décor. Beds were built large and comfortable with plenty of brightly coloured pillows and individual duvets. Couches were the same, with wooden frames and tons of pillows. Even the designated nurseries were kept basic and simple. The only thing that they splurged on was home entertainment systems for each of the homes. There'd be no fighting over who wanted to use the television or what movie people wanted to watch. Everyone got a wall mounted flat screen in their bedroom and a network connection to a massive video library. There'd been no squabbling about that.

As always, time flew by quickly while all this work was getting done. The majority of our family worked on the assembly of the units and getting them furnished and ready for occupancy. Those not involved took care of the farm and the feeding of the workers or they pulled sentry and babysitting duty. If a person wasn't doing something, my wife found them something to do. It was as simple as that. I even got roped into assembling front and back stairs for each of the units and put together matching fenced in decks. They were small decks and they went right over the wood base but they did give a homey look to each of the units when they were finished.

When it was over we celebrated. It was now early October in our sense of time and year, although it was still warm during the day and the fall rains hadn't started. With mutual consent, it was decided that we needed to have a beach party. It took two days to organize.

The first reason it took two days was because everyone wanted 'bear' burgers which meant that we needed to thaw a hell of a lot of frozen bear meat and turning it into ground meat and then burgers. The other reason was that I wanted to take a scouting party out and sweep the area for any sign of animals that we didn't want to run into. Since the bird attack there hadn't been any further incidents, but I didn't want to become complacent again. I teamed up with Helena while Vicky teamed up with her sister Samantha. We patrolled the eastern shore up to the escarpment and past it into the woods. We also checked to the south of the beach. Amazingly, the only sign we saw was from grazers and small critters like hares, squirrels, and muskrats.

The water turned out to be cold. Even Pebble and Shell weren't happy when they jumped in for a dip. Still we made the best of it. Everyone stripped down and ran in to the water for a quick swim just to say we'd done it. The only ones to really like the water were the dogs. They even stayed in it for a bit, even after we all bailed out and got ourselves dry. People took turns tossing sticks out into the lake for them to chase.

Betty and her work crew had set up a couple of barbeques on the beach to cook the burgers and roast the corn. They had also set up tables off to one side with everything we needed to have a beach party. There were bowls of potato salad, pots of baked beans, and a ton of burger fixings and burger buns. Under the tables were coolers filled with beer, ice tea, and lemonade and off to one side was a box of paper plates and plastic utensils. They'd even laid out a special table for Pebble and Shell. There was a massive sushi platter with all kinds of sushi rolls and a mixed platter of fresh shrimp, lobster tails, oysters, and scallops. I watched with amusement as the two women dug into the food, gorging themselves on what we'd provided them, until their tiny bellies started to bulge.

What really amazed me however was their interaction with various members of the family. Besides the fact that they were still giving me the cold shoulder, they looked like they were comfortable with everyone else in the family. This included the dogs. It took me completely by surprise when I spotted Shell playing with Duchess. The dog had brought a stick back to shore and had dropped it off at her feet. I had expected Shell to screech in fear but she didn't. Instead she picked up the stick and tossed it back out into the water. Naturally, Duchess took off after it. This got repeated a couple of times before one of the other dogs stole the stick and Duchess and it got into a bit of a game of tug-of-war with it.

The person Pebble and Shell seemed to get along with the best was Angela, which made sense since Angela had spent the majority of her time working with the two alien women. That interaction had achieved a lot. Angela became the go to person in Pebble's and Shell's eyes. If they needed something they'd go and ask her. It annoyed them when they found out that if they wanted something special, like a new fishing net, Angela needed to speak to me. But in time, they even got used to that. What it meant however was that Angela was able to picked up enough of their language over the past month to converse with them and they had picked up a few of our words as well. Now they knew that 'no' was 'neh' and 'yes' was 'otay' in their language. Angela had also taught them most of our names. I was now 'Urt-Fay-Tah-Adam' which translated to 'Adam, son of Earth'. 'Urt' was their word for ground or soil and it worked well for our word 'Earth'.

Angela wasn't the only one that they seemed to be getting along with. I noticed that Rebecca, Melody, and Vicky interacted with Pebble and Shell in an amiable manner. They even got on with Betty and with my niece Carol. I asked her about it, when she came over to chat with me during the party.

"They've become curious about things Adam," Carol replied, with a jiggle of her pert titties. Since it was a beach party and we didn't have swim gear, a lot of the women had taken to going topless for the day. It meant that I had oodles of titties to ogle and everyone was willing to give me a good look. Carol was one of them. Her perky tits were well tanned and she insisted that the rest of her was as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.